Reviews for "Insane Orb"

pac-man....pong...SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is tight........graphics..sounds...everything you did came out so tight!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up

Brilliant.

Simply Brilliant.

What a RUSH!!!!1

OMG this game was so fucking FUN! This is truely the BEST remake of an old game EVER! I couldn't stop playing until I beat it :D The computer got 56 on me. You could really sell this concept idea for a console version. It would be GREAT! Kepp it up man!

so fun.

fun to play. good graphics. a good twist on an old school game. i like the mystery guest.

now i hate pac-man -_- but great game and i'm gonna add this in favorites and please create a series of this plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss