Reviews for "+After the Fallout+"

A Peaceful AWESOME

This an easy 10/10 because everything about this song was so perfect. Sometimes I'm amazed that people on Newgrounds come up with such amazing pieces of music. My criticism on the saxophone is that it was perfect in every area that you used it, and if you can make more using it, I suggest you do because it sounds terrific. I also love your story you made out of it in your comments, it really gives me something to use as a vision in my head when I'm listening. This is just...awesome. Great work with this and please make more!

\Review Request Club/

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks, man! I'm glad you like it so. I'm trying to make more with this sort of mindset, lots of emotion and feeling. Thanks for the review!

Very peaceful

All of the instruments compliment eachother well, and the quality is great. The sax is a great lead and you did very well it. Overall this song is a winner in my book.

Thanks! =D

here's what i think

The intro is very good, when the violin comes in it makes it perfect.
The saxophone is very good for your first time! This song is a really smooth and calm. I only miss some drums, but thats my taste!

p.s How far is team Lollasaurus?

Thanks for the review.

We're still only 2 parts in.