Reviews for "+After the Fallout+"

Beautiful

This song really deserves a 9. I want to give it a 10, but I think if you improved the saxophone part a little it would be totally perfect and would deserve another star.

Thanks.

LOL

I'm not from the Review Request club but this song 0\/\/ |\| Z.

We're the most bastard things on this planet. Not many things on this planet fight their own species to the death. Most animals stop at a certain point. At the end of the day we're just animals that call ourselves humans to distinguish ourselves from something as lowly as "animals".

Anyway, it's a great tune with a lot of emotion and heart in it. You did a bang up job. If I ever destroy the planet I'll be sure to leave you alive so long as you know how to play a Piano, Saxophone and or a Violin to play this song in the aftermath. 10+5 Have a great day

WritersBlock responds:

Awesome. Thanks! I'm glad you like it so.

had to hear another

i had to listen to another after the astronaught

im going to agree with the ppl below but in much less technical terms. The sax sounded kinda aggresive and harsh. It also wasnt very dynamic without a whole lot of fluctuation. Idk if u wanted the strings to sound that electronic, but I would try and get a richer more realistic sound outta them to complement the piano primarily.
Seemed to get a little muddy at times, and the piano could have used a refresher and change somewhere along the way. As I have found, your melody is wonderful, but ur execution not quite perfect. No offense meant, but I think if u managed to get the sounds in ur head into the computer exactly how u want, then we would have phenomenal music from ya.

still great to hear ur music again, its come along way. Keep working mate, ill tune in again soon.

-toucanman-

WritersBlock responds:

Yeah, thanks. I find that I'm getting a grasp of melodies pretty well at the moment, so now, I probably should spend more time, as you said, making sure it comes out the best possible. I'm definitely going to try and get the best sound from my samples, soundfonts and VSTs, and hopefully I can combine what I already have into something that sounds more real.
Thanks for the review and criticisms.
Cheers, toucan.

Nothing bad to say

This is great. The sax has a nice tone to it, and the general feeling is good. Nice work.

Awesome! Thanks

Awesome.

I really hate having to review tracks when I have very little to say other than "it's very good".

The piano is wonderful as usual. The only thing that bugs me is the sax soundfont you used, you could have used a much better one.

The best part of the song is the intro to me. I gotta admit the song didn't turn out to be what I expected based on the intro, but it's still a very nice track. Keep it up, 5'D.

-Review Request Club-

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks! I haven't looked at all the soundfonts I've got yet, so I don't know how much better I could go with the sax. I'll probably try and get a live sax next time. Yeah, I guess a lot of people thought that the music would be more epic, and I came out with a bit of a minimalist selection.
Cheers for the 5, and the review.
Appreciated.