Reviews for "Ducktales: The Auditions"

Homestaw Wunnow..

Homestar rulez, you should have had Strong Bad come in and take his place...
Lol, I laughed my ass off, 'nuff said =D

What Can I say...

Really what can I say, that probably hasn't been said. That was goddamn hilarious, I laughed so much it hurt. The Michael Jackson (c'mon who wouldn't wanna sleep with Spiderman?), and Bill Cosby auditions...the funniest of them. I also send kudos to your brother for getting you to make this one last flash..GOOD WORK!!!

Question: What the hell was the weird white thing, with the star on his shirt?

Macaroni-Penguin responds:

That was the Homestar Runner. For more info, go to www.homestarrunner.com. That website rules.

OMG A CLASSIC!!! LOL

i love the bill cosby part and micheal jackson parts,"im spiderman, dont u wanna sleep with spiderman?" LOL and good job on the scrooge mcduck serving sandwiches. y didnt they pick him? o well, thats show business. gj on this, i loved the first one, youre gonna be a good flash maker, i garentee it.
ps i kno i cant spell but i dont care.

Good Stuff.

A ridiculous improvement over the original. The soundtrack was great, from 'Dare' to 'Muh-Nuh-Muh-Nuh'. Some of the humor you might not get if you didn't grow up with eighties culture(I, too always thought the 'Juicy Fruit' jingle was annoying as hell, and more than a little suspect.)but it should still have humor to spare for anyone. Some of the celebrity impressions were a bit off, but the overall effect was still great. Overall, good flash.

In closing, I have to agree with James_Ensor. I've watched one episode of 'The Family Guy', and I really didn't care for it. Seemed to me to be a more apathetic version of 'The Simpsons' with a few extra pieces to coat over similarities. I'd find it hard to believe that as many authors were ripping it as somebody out there is claiming.

Dare

Alright, anyone who owns the soundtrack from Transformers: The Movie deserves a damn 5, cartoon quality notwithstanding. This was cool. I think there's someone on NG who decides to go to any marginally popular flash work and accuses the author of ripping off The Family Guy.