Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

Nice

I like the whole Bob serie but personally i find this (and return of the girl) the best one(s). In some way it's just great to watch, loved the music at this episode btw. i wonder where i can get it :'(

kan veel beter zeker de graphics

kan veel beter zeker de graphiks en interactivity en de style trekt ook op niks de humor mag ook beter daarom is de overall maar 4 probeer eens de filmpjes te bekijken die ik een 10 geef (voor de auteur)

Yay

Yay! Eskimo Bob saved the day (almost) and Alfonzo got a new stick! All is well again!

P.S. The walrus is the best!

finally a long episode of eskimo bob. dont get me wrong i love the short ones, but this is a nice change for a while. yay for you that the seal and walrus were in this one. they so pwn. nice job. my reviews of this series will continue later!

ka.....Ka.....NAKANAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beware the red pi symbol!