Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

I like the animation. I laughed out loud.

Keep it up ;)

Entertaining

Funny, definetly a good example of a flash movie. The dbz parody didnt help it. I think you would have better off with out it, but I like the movie alot!!!!

lol

I've never actually laughed at a movie, but I did laugh at certain parts of this move. I'm inspired on how u drew your charecters... Keep it up

yea!

yea! this is the longest one! there are two kinds of messy animations: the ones that suck, and the ones that are supposed to be messy and kick ass. ding di-diling-ling ding di-diling-ling ding di-diling-ling ding!-Huh!-ding di-diling-ling

Pretty Decent, if a little childish.

Can't really complain too much about this. Loved the Dragonball z parody, but a lot of the humor was too childish. Still, I liked it.