Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)"

Fuckin' Amazin'

By far the best Eskimo Bob episode ever created!
Eskimo Bob 'n' Alfonzo fuck every other living thing in the world, exept for the Walrus!

The best Eskimo Bob, in my humble opinion.

It's amazing what you can do avec la poission (I think that's how you spell it).

evil penguin steals stick. awesome plotline guys.

This movie really got me laughing! It's so goofy it's funny. Alfonzo rocks!! The opening belch is what made me give this thing a ten. It was sweet.

This Movie made no sense but was good

It was da most cornyest movies i've ever seen
it was really funny of how stupid was. i was laughin' 4 a while. i gotta give the guys who made this props for a funny ass movie.

Wow

That was maybe the best one yet. That was just sooo funny. It was mainly clean entertainment, which you prove can be on this site, and work. This series is just too good to be true.

Ryan