Reviews for "Vain Star"

awsome

when i listen to this the little hairs on my back and arms spike and then i get into my devilish/evil mood. Great song!

I have heard this song over 200 times

I'm making a flash game right now with this song, so I have heard it MANY times. The fact that I still love it after all the listens is a true testament to its greatness!

This song is nearly perfect - the violins, bass, build-up, everything! My favorite on newgrounds for sure!

Oh, and one last thing, your song landfall is also in my flash. The game should be finished very soon, so look out for it.

Party on

A titanic, fat, star-shaped spaceship cruises along the edge of the galaxy. Here, verily, is the king of the red light district -- neon lights stud each arm, waves of color rippling across its dented metal skin, and a huge beacon on its face slams out a supernova of light on the beat. The ship shakes at the stomping of 1,000,000 feet and the nodding of 50,000 heads -- music pounding through every deck, all day, all week, for all time, fueling a never-ending party. Even the passing comets and asteroids seem to say, 'damn.'

Anyway, yeah. 5+10. Long live the party.

cycerin responds:

fucking hell yesss

Moar

Moar Moar Moar. Im glad this music was on newgrounds, after playing CC I want it all xD

When I played through the stage. . .

I didn't notice the violins at all. I was far too busy yelling at some fool who kept dieing.