Reviews for "Vain Star"

sweetness, dude! admiration!

lmfao!
i so pictured what arby said, except for without the chains. but now that he mentioned it, lol!! perfect visualization.
did i ever tell u that u think of the perfect title names? like the pursuit of justice. ahh! nice title, it fits unlike mine. too bad i cant seem to upload mine, since they'e considered 'invalid mp3s' whatevertf that means...
`-_-
but that's off topic.
nice!

cycerin responds:

Aw, I name all my songs for the mental images they conjure. It seems to work well. :P Even though the hip hop star breaking out with bling and chains and fuckshit wasn't exactly on my mind.

Really, nice!

This song was really good! i could see it being one of the songs that is used on one of the need for speed songs. like i could see me just cruising the highways, drifting through traffic, and this plays. Keep it up!

OMFG

I didn't check this out until now and I really regret not doing so. It's just awesome.
It's pure sex for my ears!
10/10
5/5

cycerin responds:

love your tracks too, thanks much

First and only

This is the first and best piece I have heard of yours. It's ambient, driving, smooth, and interesting. I just love it! Heard it first on Two Rooms video game (on kongregate.com), and it was amazing. I fully expect to be a long-time listener, from now on!

Woo!