Reviews for "Vain Star"

awesome!

ya know this is from castle crashers...right? anyways, cool!

Best on NG IMO

I like the first part of the song a lot. The beat really makes it good. IT's also really good because it's unique in a weird sort of way. It's not everyday you hear string arpeggios.
Then at 2:25 when the bass starts changing it's simply amazing.

PS VEC ftw.

You should stop making music.

Because no one will ever top this. Don't actually stop, it just made for a good title :P. Anyway, good piece, very dark, very atmospheric, perfect in my opinion.

11/10.

omfg

This is awesome and completely fit CC. Why it has a 4.11 is completely beyond me. All I have to say is, fuck you zero bombers. FUCK YOU.

Wait,what

Awesome song,

(-Castlecrashers related-)
i didnt know they were all cyclopses, i mean, their helmets dont even show their faces >.<