Reviews for "Sonic: Uncut"

A Masterpiece!

Great Movie(I wont tell you the voices sound the same because I think you realize that). You should make a series out of this! Keep up the good work!

-Peter Himself

It Was Quite Amuzing

Ive Always Been A Big Sonic Fan This Flash Had A Nice Twist To It Very Well Done Very Creative Thats All I Gotta Say About That..Ohh Yeah I 5vin This Flash

~(Skuz)~

nice flash

pretty good flash it lacked some actions scene that woulda given it a higher rating i liked when he was under the chair scared as fuck

this movie was so kool

this movie is so kool and cuz it haves sonic i like sonic cuz i have all of his games dam it was funny make more and kick of sonic the pervert it sucks dick big time

HUH?

When I see a flash movie, I hope to see something either funny/violent or entertaining, and this movie just... didn't offer any of that. It's got very good animation, but the voice-acting is mediocre. The premise is interesting, but the writing doesn't have anything... well, FUNNY. There was nothing to laugh at, or even giggle, or even crack a smile about.

Touch up on your writing, and your voice-work, and maybe this could pass off as entertaining. But as it is, it's nothing new or interesting.

-Phantos