Reviews for "Sonic: Uncut"

that was good

It seem just like perfect kirby.

Good, but needs work

It's pretty good, but there are a few flaws...

1) Improve the voice acting...I dunno, just it needs to sound more like they're talking to each other and less like a flash artist talking into a mic
2) With simple manipulation of flash drawing tools you could easily improve the drawings of the characters...i mean the tiny blue dudes were done well but everyone else was a big scratchy...good drawings, but they could be touched up.
3) It was a good plot, and the dialogue conveyed it well, but the script could be worked on to make it sound a bit more...i dunno...interesting.

other than that, good flash

great, amazing,but.....

well the movie was great I think your best drawings were shadow and knuckles and I hope you make this into a LONG SERIES,but theres just one real problem like Outlaw88 said there is a lack of voice actors and it's really annoying I mean I really agree with him if you close your eyes they do all sound the same and in some scenes I found it very difficult to here shadows voice becuase his voice was to low. So great show hope you make a series but PLEASE either work better with your voice or get somebody ELSE to do some characters.

pretty fhawkin cool

but man, really, please, needs Needs NEEDS a pre-loader. its just to big a movie for it to not have one. its rediculous. but feckin cool movie mate. make more, and add amy rose and cream. not eggman/robotnic, whatever his name is, he sucks. i only got 2 c a bit of the whole thing, cos it froze up, i didnt know how much had loaded and started watching way to early, which brings me back to the pre-loader. and on that, make it a precentage one, please and thank you.
real men use spoons.
your frined and advisor
sonic critique
me

poor tails...

This was funny as hell! I loved the laid back asshole sonic, and the psycho shadow! I really hope you continue this and make it a series! The only problem I had was the lack of voice actors, if you close your eyes and just listen it's almost the same voice for every character. Hope to see some of the females in the series, just to spice things up!