Reviews for "Sonic: Uncut"

i love SONIC

its movie is so cool ive gave you all my 5's to you SONIC ROCKS

Funny As HELL!

I wish that there were more of these flashes

Well

That was kind of weird, humourous non the less, i liked the way u made it kinda like a DVD with the menu and stuff also the voice quality was pretty. Oh yeah it was also pretty funny. The only bad thing was that when he was walking just make the loop smoother then you might get a nine+

Well, *ahem*.. uhh

Well, if it's uncut, don't put those little "kiddy swearwords" in there, dud. If you put uncut, that's your chance as a creator to shine and show the world how much of a potty mouthed, blood gore, sex 'n nudity kinda person you can be. Keep up the great work though.

lmao!

ill get a glass of KILL SONIC! i mean apple juice..... lmao u SHOULD make like sonic:uncut 2,3, and so on, and i gave u 5 in sound cause the voices werent rrreally them, and u can sorta tell they were the same...but still that was hella funny. tails was funny as hell.....u should make helllllaaaaa more episodes