Reviews for "Sonic: Uncut"

Nice, but it wasent very uncut.

I noticed the titled said uncut. So I assumed that there would be cursing. But all I heard was Heck and Freaken.
Anywho the movie was great and preatty funny to. Keep up the good work.

This is Awsome!!!

This Movie kicks ass!!!I can't believe people gave u a 5 or a 6 this is a 10 product!!!It must have taken u ages to make this movie!!!And it's worth it!!U shoul dmake a series of this!!THIS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HyperactiveYouth responds:

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside......

good

its good but make it flow more and add more frames to look more smooth

Nice Graphics

I wanted to give that a better score 'cause it's got lots of effort in it but it was pretty boring. Was tails meant to be a homosexual in that?

you're and artist and a comic!

i loved the hand drawn visuals in this movie! outstanding in every way! damn you must have put soooooo much effort into this and im pleased to say - IT SHOWED! heaps of content and the big download sure was worth it in the end! great job man! make more episodes when you have the time