Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Deep Fried, Live! #7"

How did this not make front page?

This was way better than 50% of the front page. Come on slackers, lets get the good stuff on front page.

WOW!

The ultimet morons gide to cooking

YAY!

I just finished watching all the episodes of this series and I have to say I LOVE IT!

This is a very unique way to present cartoons... and the advertisements for cooking supplies didn't bug me a single bit.

The humor is great. Also, something about this series reminds me of Veggietales. Maybe's it's Tako's eyes, or the how the way he says "Hello, I'm Tako the Octopus and tonight I'll be cooking your dinner" sounds like Bob the Tomato saying "Hello, I'm Bob the Tomato and-" before Larry the Cucumber cuts in to introduce himself. But hey, maybe that's just me...

I hope to see more Tako soon!

Well done

I like how you gave all that info on the side and how it acted out like a real cooking show. I havenĀ“t seen any of your other work but I plan on doing so.

most unique

Very well constructed-very well made-very informative-personally i like to throw mine straight on hot coals with the ash blown off,flip after a minute,pull off, loosely contain in foil and let sit in a low heat spot off the side of the grill-around 140 f for about 5 mins-but its so well done-julia childs is thumbs up in the grave im thinking.