Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Deep Fried, Live! #7"

Oh yea!

Man, I swear, I cant find anything wrong with this series! It is sooo great! Seriously, Keep up the Incredible work! With a few tweeks, this thing can maybe even become a little short on TV!
Beauty to its finest. Im gonna go cry...

AMAZING

this has to be the best series on NG. Its so great, there is nothing wrong with it, its funny, well animated, and it has great vioce acting, and music.
I can't wait for the next one.
Keep up the good work.

VERY nice..

I have to say, I've always been a big fan of the Deep Fried Live series, but this one is the best (The King Prawn episode in close second) I've seen. I love the idea of Tako being abducted and the entire episode executed perfectly. And it also helps that I learned how to properly cook steak. Yay!

Also, I NEED to address the voices and animation. It is divine. The animation has a very nice cartoony feel and the voice acting is some of the best I've seen.

You ARE going to make more of these, right? Are you ever going to show Tako's dad? Eh, it doesn't matter, just make another and I'll be happy.

That was great

I love the ending.

OMGWTFBBQ!

This is the coolest series ever. I really enjoyed this episode and it's just as good as the rest. My thanks goes out to you for creating such a wonderful piece of work.