Reviews for "99K"

and its hard to believe its only 99k!!

and its short and sweet. how you did it, i got no clue. but its very good. alot of humor and violence with the dragon made me crap my pants. good movie and keep it up

Lmmfao

Fuck you all, I loved this movie.

That lil guy is sweet. He was like

Whoa, Me times 2 = Tha end of tha world. KILL IT!

Lmao, that was great. I know tha animation was jus one level above stick figure, but I liked tha lil round dude, he made me smile. =]

This movie gets all my 5.

But uh, that mini game in the beginnin can only hold my attention for so long.

1ne.

fantastic!

It's just so good to see someone submitting a good piece of work without going over the top on bandwith. It must have taken you SO long to weedle it down to 99k I am very impressed :o), are their any hidden blank frames and the like in their to balance it to exactly 99? ;o)

gel responds:

Thanks, actually I created the movie unoptimized and when I hit ~100K, I went back and smoothed out the curves. Quick and easy!

AWESOME!

I have to say under 99k this movie is awesome! I Really liked it alot and the animation was pretty sweet! I think you should keep putting out more of these shorts! There Really good! Much Kudos on making this!

WOW

I dont get why i likd it but i thought that little guy was soooo cool it was funny but i dont know exactly why. That was wierd