It wasn't too bad. The animation is a bit ragged and the voice acting a quite bad...but that actually adds to the charm of the animation! I didn't have too much to get quite excited about initially, but by the end, I actually want to know what happens in part 2!
Pros- distinct manga style animation, very similar to Dragon Ball series
- terrible voice acting, which actually adds as a pro in this animation lol
- the use of lolz
- it's stupid! But so stupid its good! What a paradox!
- uses themes of japanese manga quite well, i.e., the clueless hero, the popular kid (who is also a loner), the use of 'cute' crying girls, etc. Pretty good!
Cons- animation ragged and a bit off
- general animation a bit slow, could be a bit quicker and a bit more wittier
- the death of the best friend...my god I thought that was the longest scene ever!
Overall, I actually loved it and looking forward for more! :D