Soundtrack was solid coded nicely
I like that song while they were in battle.Ken theme is the name but what series?
I really enjoy this 8D !
A actually like this version better than the later versions. It's not quite as well-balanced or quite as well-polished, but there's a few things I like about this version:
1. The moves list is built into the game, rather than being a list on a website that doesn't even exist anymore.
2. I like the music in this one better.
3. Being able to choose between Attack and Defend modes, rather than it simply alternating.
4. The special moves
5. I don't have to go to a separate website to play the full version. What was the creator thinking with that move?!?! The whole demo/full scheme is only useful if you're SELLING your game!
6. You get to choose your fighting background
In every other aspect, the newer versions are better, but these are the reasons I play this version instead of the newer ones.
I see... Thanks for the wonderful review! Yea I feel the same..
woooot I actualy won a round versus computer!
nice grafiks and stuff!