00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club

75,676 Views | 619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-05 15:42:21

Where's all the junglist's around here??

I searched dubstep and got ONE thread, with zero replies!

Unbelievable!

Anyway, this club is for all da junglist's of NG, all the bassheads, all tha dubsteppas, the whole lot.
Show your appreciation, share tunes, share samples, help eachother out with with programs...reason, recycle wuteva, but NG needs a place for us junglists.

I gotta few tunes I'm workin on an I would'nt mind sharin them with someone for some feedback, drop me a line if ya interested.

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-06 10:53:13

Dubstep's definetly where it's at in manchester, uk.
http://www.rinse.fm/ listen live to dubstep/grime/funky

download a fabulous 60 minute mix by stenchman, london, uk. mainly dub, also some dnb and abit of break.

I'm very pleased to finally see a club like this on newgrounds, I'm interested to know what the fan base for dubstep is like outside of england? what are you major favourite artists? (:

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-06 18:18:30

At 11/6/08 12:27 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote: Whats Jungle and Dubstep exactly?

Jungle is more similar to dnb, DJ Hype and the like... Dubstep is very slow, wobbely synth, like bassline or niche, search Skream or N-Type.

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-07 17:07:32

At 11/6/08 05:01 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Drum and Bass = <3

If this club is still here tomorrow you have a member for life. Or until I'm bored with NG :P

Wow I came and checked back and theres actually people!! safe yo, lol
Heres some good tunes, I never knew the names of them until I searched, but hearing them on youtube brought back memories from the raves. Check deez out
Cheater Cheater
BIG TUNE, Dont be silly
POWER OF RA
Heres a good dubstep joint
Gangsta fa life

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-09 10:14:49

At 11/7/08 05:07 PM, Gore-Hound wrote:
At 11/6/08 05:01 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Drum and Bass = <3

If this club is still here tomorrow you have a member for life. Or until I'm bored with NG :P
Wow I came and checked back and theres actually people!! safe yo, lol
Heres some good tunes, I never knew the names of them until I searched, but hearing them on youtube brought back memories from the raves. Check deez out
Cheater Cheater
BIG TUNE, Dont be silly
POWER OF RA
Heres a good dubstep joint
Gangsta fa life

Original Sin aka G-Dub is THU SHUIT. I got to see them last month at a local club by a stroke of good luck =] they were totally sick. I'm not so big on drum and bass either as apposed to dubstep but hell.
DJ Hazard / Distorted Minds - Mr. Happy
Baron vs. Fresh - The Shakedown
Benny Page - Bang Bang

Got to be my favourite DnB tunes at the moment.

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-13 08:31:34

Bar 9 - Untitled Symphony... absolute tune.
Clipz - Rubbish... tune!
Bassbin Twins - Woppa... again, another tune.

Anybody here frequent fabric nightclub in London?

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-13 17:49:43

At 11/13/08 08:31 AM, Jimbobsthebest wrote: Bar 9 - Untitled Symphony... absolute tune.
Clipz - Rubbish... tune!
Bassbin Twins - Woppa... again, another tune.

dem chunes r ill >D

Anybody here frequent fabric nightclub in London?

not heard of it, but the dubstep scene in london is meant to be wiked. does the fabric nightclub have any link to that fabric 37 album Caspa& Rusko made? or is the name just coinsidence.

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-13 20:12:35

At 11/13/08 05:49 PM, Fim wrote: not heard of it, but the dubstep scene in london is meant to be wiked. does the fabric nightclub have any link to that fabric 37 album Caspa& Rusko made? or is the name just coinsidence.

Sure does, the fabric CDs are made by the nightclub who ask various DJs who have played there to make a mix tape. The Fabriclive CDs on the other hand are actual live recordings (just set recording now crowd etc).

You should seriously check out fabric if your around about London, it's an awesome nightclub with the best underground dance DJ playing every weekend. Also if you liked the Caspa Rusko CD check out the Freq Nasty one... it's pretty heavy.

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-20 12:02:07

At 11/13/08 08:12 PM, Jimbobsthebest wrote: fabric CDs are made by the nightclub who ask various DJs who have played there to make a mix tape. The Fabriclive CDs on the other hand are actual live recordings (just set recording now crowd etc).

You should seriously check out fabric if your around about London, it's an awesome nightclub with the best underground dance DJ playing every weekend. Also if you liked the Caspa Rusko CD check out the Freq Nasty one... it's pretty heavy.

Sounds pimp. MY sister actually goes uni in london so I go down there every now and then, I shall make it my goal to check out the club sometime, cant find much Freq Nasty on youtube but what I've heard is solid, and Bar 9 are sick aswell.. some good dubs artists to check out on myspace are...

Skream, Benga, Plastician, Macabre unit, caspa, Vexed, Digital Mystiks, distance, scuba, n-type, Coki, Kromestar, Loefah, Marlow, F1, the others, stenchman, rusko, mala, hatcha, juju, dubwoofer, tes la rok, clouds, l-wiz, reso, darqwan, cluekid, artwork, cotti, jakes, emalkay, hatcha ektrak, suspect, joker, suspicious stench, subscape, toast, bar 9, biome, roquestar, unitz, pinch, headhunter. switchdubs, benny page, 501, f-one, monsta dubs, Ikonika, MRK1 aaaand switchdubs

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-20 15:19:34

Also, whys all the other posts being deleted / vanashig? This is turning into a 3 man orgy :c

also also, I'm not feelin the dub love in ng bbs ='C
share musical interets people..

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-25 16:54:54

last attempt of a bump

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-27 06:31:08

At 11/25/08 04:54 PM, Fim wrote: last attempt of a bump

It's a shame, but I really don't think that newgrounds is ready for dubstep/jungle scene...

This makes me a saaad panda.

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-29 17:39:14

People should check out the new generation of producers that are often put under the dubstep label - Joker, Ikonika, Starkey, Zomby, Rustie, Hudson Mohawke etc - they're making some insane mixtures of dubstep, grime and hip-hop. Anything released on Kode9's Hyperdub label is also guaranteed to be excellent.

On the hardcore/jungle front, Zomby just released an excellent hardcore throwback album - Where Were U In '92?.

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-29 17:44:21

Oi POM where in Newcastle you from?

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-29 18:38:56

going to see squarepusher in a few weeks. WOOP WOOP!!

RZZZZZZ

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-11-29 20:52:08

Them tunes are cold. Am downloading them as we speak, this is a sick dnb tune aswell. Matrix & Futurebound - Knite Riderz (Feat. MC Spyda)

On the subject of dnb, I went to take the money & run on wednesday, lineup included Chase & Status it didnt end till 4am and I had college at 9 the next morning so I ended up being in college after less than 3 hours sleep but it was totally worth it :p

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-12-01 07:39:53

I know this thread is turning in to a bit of a DnB one, but if you'd like to hear something a little bit naughty check out these dubstep tunes.

Koan Sound - Clowny
Koan Sound - Blessed

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-12-03 10:59:06

At 12/1/08 07:39 AM, Jimbobsthebest wrote: I know this thread is turning in to a bit of a DnB one, but if you'd like to hear something a little bit naughty check out these dubstep tunes.

Koan Sound - Clowny
Koan Sound - Blessed

I listened, and I literally wet myself with joy. Them tunes are a true wet eargasm. You might like MRK1 from my hometown (:
MRK1 - Electronic
MRK1 - Counteraction

Also. .. I'm over the moon because I'm seeing Benny Page tonight for £3 :D What makes it even more crazy is my mate Indra is also playing the venue and I'm amazed that he's sharing the same venue =]

Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-12-08 13:53:52

Anyone here actually DJ any dubstep/drum and bass? If so whats the biggest amount of people you've DJed in front of?

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-12-12 13:40:31

Anyone here actually DJ any dubstep/drum and bass? If so whats the biggest amount of people you've DJed in front of?

Never personally even tried DJing. 3 of my mates do at a semi pro level, they do anything from a roomfull of people chilling to a lively house party to a venue of a few hundred people. Although I've never tried I doubt it can be that hard, just pressing stop/play at the right moments :p

some more fruity wobbely sounds you may like in your ear holes

SWITCHDUBS
RUSKO
IKONIKA

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-12-20 23:12:18

At 11/27/08 06:31 AM, Jimbobsthebest wrote:
At 11/25/08 04:54 PM, Fim wrote: last attempt of a bump
It's a shame, but I really don't think that newgrounds is ready for dubstep/jungle scene...

This makes me a saaad panda.

tru 'nuff bruv

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2008-12-20 23:13:50

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-01-28 11:26:10

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-02-19 16:03:19

Oh... just been listening to the new Prodigy album.

Check out 'Take Me To The Hospital'

It's banging.

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-02-19 17:08:13

I, personally, quite like Dubstep and some (mostly Dark) DnB, though seeing as this thread is back up at the top of the Index I might as well mention that my brother is into Dubstep, and now I've told him about this club you can expect a few posts from him. His account is Johnnyk158, I just thought that you'd like to know.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-02-21 12:15:07

At 2/19/09 05:08 PM, mwmike wrote: I, personally, quite like Dubstep and some (mostly Dark) DnB, though seeing as this thread is back up at the top of the Index I might as well mention that my brother is into Dubstep, and now I've told him about this club you can expect a few posts from him. His account is Johnnyk158, I just thought that you'd like to know.

after much dedication and hard work, we finally got this club to 2 pages :P

I'm not feeling the love for dub here on ng to be honest :@(

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-03-01 11:33:57

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-03-01 21:07:07

YES

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-03-02 12:45:33

At 3/1/09 07:45 PM, Shreddy wrote: im up forr a dirty bassline club

I like abit of tasty bassline :P are you into like niche and all that?

BBS Signature

Response to Jungle/dubstep/dn b Club 2009-03-02 23:51:52

OMG a DnB club? Cool! One of my fav genres. Not so much dubstep in particualar. I'm more into the grittier stuff like IDM... although my favorite artist is Spor!

Want a cool TF2-based and Minecraft gaming forum? Check us out WDZClan.com

We're the largest pub TF2 community on Steam!

Also, check out my Youtube!

BBS Signature