00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mekboybilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

546,246 Views | 5,469 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-20 01:26:00

NG Home Forums Where is / How to? Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List (92,781 views %u2022 3,598 replies)

Holy crap, just noticed.... after I said that line about the "+3 postcount" to the thread due to this diversion that was better off in another topic, the top 50 blammer topic specifically... I scrolled up to check how many posts the topic has because of it... 3599 posts!!!

That makes this....

POST # 3600!!!!!

And that also makes the next one....

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-20 01:30:17

Reply # 3600!

Ah yes.... happy times are here again, folks. 3600 replies to the original post wherein the triplelist/quadlist/pentalist was born... right here at the top of page 121. Sweetness.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES... COME ON!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-20 05:12:17

At 4/19/08 10:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Fair enough, man. I understand teh laziness.

Yeah, well, the point is, I amlazy as fuck and the only thing I could've done by replying is nodding at what you said and put one or two comments in there.

#3601!!!

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-20 05:20:25

At 4/20/08 05:12 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 4/19/08 10:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Fair enough, man. I understand teh laziness.
Yeah, well, the point is, I amlazy as fuck and the only thing I could've done by replying is nodding at what you said and put one or two comments in there.

Yeah.... okay. #;-}>

#3601!!!

You were reply #3601, but post #3602.

CELEBRATE.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-20 08:34:46

At 4/20/08 05:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote: CELEBRATE.

Yessir
*parties hard*

The latest: Hexa #98 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-20 11:40:32

At 4/19/08 05:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/17/08 07:17 AM, 50vmp wrote: why do people care so much about ng stats
Because they're there!

Haha. I was wondering what you were going to say to him.

At 4/18/08 12:33 PM, Bahamut wrote: Meh, I'm fine with 1 and 3 on my DS and 4 - 6 on my PS1. :D
TOO MANY SYSTEMS, TOO LITTLE TIME.

Indeed. :(

I've got 1+2 for the PS1, BTW.

I would have got them for the PS1, but then I heard about the GBA versions and thought they would be better. So I waited until Christmas (I think it was 2004) to get Dawn of Souls.

So if every single one's been released for PS1 except 3... WTF is up with that? RELEASE 3 FOR TEH PS1!!!!

I believe it's too late now.

Ah. Why did Wade just delete the latest one? What was different about it from all the others?

It was just another episode of the series. I guess Wade thought enough is enough and stopped it. Too many people were complaining about the series.

I do my best not to. And besides, NintendoMadness has been absent for a while now.
Yes. It's sad. He's probably playing SSBB on his Wii nonstop or something. I understand.

He's British, so really, he shouldn't be able to play on SSBB right now, unless he had Freeloader or an American Wii...Actually, I think he does have an American Wii. So yeah, it's probably SSBB.

I don't even KNOW what THAT fucking made true... be careful with that, man. You might go too far...

Oh fuck. :(

Tiny Turd Lizard LOL!
Or maybe a Tiny Lizard Turd.... take your pick.

TLT!!! :D

Zapp Brannigan would. ;)
And we all have a little Zapp in us.

Indeed we do. :')

You want him to edit his response... to point out a mistake you made?!?!? ..... :::brain explodes:::

YES!!

YOU MADE IT. Huzzah. I reviewed 6 flashes today to get up to 707. I may go up to 711 soon... and once the next review list comes out.... I might push the pedal to the metal and unleash the beast all over those movies waiting for me to review 'em. Including your new list of 15. Much obliged!

Wow, that's awesome! :D I've already responded to the two flashes you reviewed today and will respond to the 15 whenever you review them.

What, referring to LLL as List Leapers List instead, you mean?

Yes, that's right. Luke didn't like that at all.

At 4/20/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Reply # 3600!

Holy shit! 0__0

Yay for the milestone.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-21 20:43:07

At 4/20/08 08:34 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Yessir
*parties hard*

EXCELLENT! </Mr. Burns>

At 4/20/08 11:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/19/08 05:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/17/08 07:17 AM, 50vmp wrote: why do people care so much about ng stats
Because they're there!
Haha. I was wondering what you were going to say to him.

What else can you say? Anything else I could have said would have ended up as one of my patented longwinded rambles, and since I'd like to KEEP UP on the forums these days, rather than FALL MASSIVELY BEHIND... time is of the essence when I'm on here posting. #;-}>

And then I type the above. OY.

Thank god I type fast.

I would have got them for the PS1, but then I heard about the GBA versions and thought they would be better. So I waited until Christmas (I think it was 2004) to get Dawn of Souls.

Are they? Better, I mean?

So if every single one's been released for PS1 except 3... WTF is up with that? RELEASE 3 FOR TEH PS1!!!!

Well, they probably haven't made PS1 games in years now, yes, but they're still churning out PS2 games.... so I'd be happy if they'd do that, also.

It was just another episode of the series. I guess Wade thought enough is enough and stopped it. Too many people were complaining about the series.

I see. But why doesn't Wade delete them all, then? (har har... deleting them all... thought that was his bro's job!)

He's British, so really, he shouldn't be able to play on SSBB right now, unless he had Freeloader or an American Wii...Actually, I think he does have an American Wii. So yeah, it's probably SSBB.

Good point but then.... you seem to have come around to my original assumption, so. I don't know what to think now. #;-}>

Or maybe a Tiny Lizard Turd.... take your pick.

Hahah. Won't Trish be upset with YOU now? Like LLL was upset with me?

You want him to edit his response... to point out a mistake you made?!?!? ..... :::brain explodes:::
YES!!

You're so weird, man. And I mean that as a compliment, but... whoa. So much of it. Just... wow.

Wow, that's awesome! :D I've already responded to the two flashes you reviewed today and will respond to the 15 whenever you review them.

I noticed! You're the only thing buoying my damned response ratio as of late. Sure, I got maybe... I dunno, 4 or 5 other responses besides yours in the past few weeks... but that's with 20+ reviews. With the reviews on your flash, I get a 100% ratio. IT'S AMAZING. Finally I see what you and Coop were talking about... it's not the reason I review flash, but it certainly is a nice bonus.

What, referring to LLL as List Leapers List instead, you mean?
Yes, that's right. Luke didn't like that at all.

Yet TLT will be fine with your own reappropriation of her acronym? You're such a hypocrite. #;-}>

At 4/20/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Reply # 3600!
Holy shit! 0__0

YES! EPIC.

Yay for the milestone.

Yay indeed, but ending the above celebration of the milestone with a scant single PERIOD... makes me think you're not quite as excited as you should be!

:::cracks whip::: DANCE! JUMP! mwaahahahah.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-22 19:37:57

What does my posting speed have to do with your laziness and inability to reply to my replies to you? I haven't been sitting here writing tons of posts to you, I've been writing tons of posts to anyone else who's been actively responding... meaning the original reply to you has just been sitting there, unanswered, with nothing new tacked on to it... so it's still the same size as it was when I made it, just waiting for you to reply to it, should you feel like it.

i.e. What's the big deal? #;-}>

As for editing your posts... I couldn't edit your posts when I was a BBS mod, what makes you think I could edit them now that I'm not? YOU SO CRAZY.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-22 19:40:11

I just realised maybe you meant that everyone in here is posting too fast, not just me... if so, disregard my admonishments. Still, this thread does not move very fast at all when compared to the likes of LUL, or even the EGRL topic (most of the time).

AND.... I just realised maybe by "edit" you meant quote-edit... like so:

At 4/22/08 09:26 AM, BonusStage wrote: You reply too fast, my ass can't take it :(

hahahaha. I never would have thought to do it had you not posted that craziness with your alt, man. WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-22 21:27:23

At 4/22/08 08:02 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 4/22/08 07:40 PM, gfoxcook wrote: hahahaha. I never would have thought to do it had you not posted that craziness with your alt, man. WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN. #;-}>
FUCK YOU MAN, FUCK YOU, YOU KEEP THAT SHIT PRIVATE ;O.

I'm sorry, man. I HAD to find out what you going sumo on my judo would feel like.

I'm sure you understand.

So... was that it, or is it still coming? O_o

Also, there's a cat in my ear.

There is is! :::comes:::

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-23 07:21:09

At 4/14/08 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/14/08 03:01 AM, iscrulz wrote: Oh well you then have felt what a 30 day ban feels like somewhat.
Not really, because the ban was a blatant joke.

Well you need a 30 day ban, I served 1.75 of them.

Its happened to me I nsfw'ed a link and got banned.
Then I won't make that thread.

That was 2 years ago when it happened to me, so maybe the new mods might be different.

God of Dragons well dragons love playing gta I heard somewhere.
I heard that's bullshit and if they do love GTA, then God of Dragons assumes they are disrespecting him in every way.

The God of Dragons approves of GTA its in the Drabible.

KILL IT. Protect teh children.
Sadly, that's the only good picture of a dragon destroying a village or killing people so far.

Because nobody took a picture that survived a dragon attack the media cards burned up.

I HAVE DO ALL THE DIRTY WORK, DON'T IT?! >:(

SKY HIGH HIVE.. it sucks right.

I was going to come over and make you respect GTA but American Airlines cancelled my flight and I couldnt get a refund.
That's what you get for being such a GTA fanboy.

Yeah they made the FF fans pay for the inconvience and sent them in a fleabiten coachroach motel while I stayed in Hampton Inn

You better not be, or you will feel the wrath of a thousand gta fanboys.
I've asked Luke to make a comment on GTA4 once it's out.

Well Luke better give it a good 10/10 excellent comment.

At 4/14/08 03:04 AM, iscrulz wrote: PW looks like a game I would hate.
It's a flash series I'm not keen on.

Phoniex wrong ace attorney. I watched some its random audio audio clips and some fags in a court japping and saying ObJEction. So teh game must suck.

At 4/15/08 10:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/14/08 02:22 AM, Trish-Loves-Tubgirl wrote: Thanks but you should put teh Tubgirl on your website you would get lots of hits.
Well, Trish... you know, I would.... but I'm never updating the pentalist again, so I really don't need to get a lot of hits anymore. I'll let someone else who needs the hits more than I do use your technique right there, okay?

Trish cant post because she is to much of a gimmick account, so I will deliver her message. "" people will still visit the page so you should reward them with teh Tubgirl.

At 4/14/08 03:01 AM, iscrulz wrote:
What are you guys talking about? Posting one time in LUL per week makes iscrulz safe in the "b/p 51+ thread"???? What do posts have to do with the EGRL topic... O_o

we were talking about staying active for the whis/hoto regular list. LUL is the most popular so I I just need to post in there. see.

Huh I may get SuSmBrBr but after those three.
Okay.

I just rented it. Its a good game but I am not getting it now maybe if SSBO comes out I will.

I will explian its the only Disney product I hate.
You only hate Kingdom Hearts?

Right

What about High School Musical?

I LOVE it </ flamboyant gay voice>

theres to many nintend0-Wii-super smash bros fanboys that ruin it.
Funny thing about playing SSBB.... you don't talk to those fanboys while you do it. You smack their asses down.

They whoop your ass because those nerds have been playing since SSB on N64 when it first came out. But I would still get beaten by those fanboys you are talking about.

So I don't see how they could "ruin it." If anything, they should make you enjoy playing SSBB even more!

Making it overrated over hyping it etcing it.

I will get #1 if its on the VC. I rented Melee it was pretty good, but shrek the third fight is better.
How could Kingdom Hearts ever be on Virtual Console? Only non-disc games, only cartridge games can be on the VC.

#1 was as in the first in the trilogy of super smash bros it was on the cartidge for n64 I am surpised they don't have that.

I mean Feb 2008 if I haded of miss I would have been going on a 2 year streak. I havent broken the even pattern and if I dont miss a deposit in 2010, I will finally have broken the curse.
Oh, okay. It sounded like you meant Feb 2007. Okay, keep up the "even year only" curse for now... then try to break it in 2010, yes. #;-}>

I am going to try really hard never to miss a deposit now, only 18 days away from passing teh windbag. see top 2k exp users.

Dot rules all. Diamond next. Then triangle. Then line last, I guess?

Right I guess you are. So we can wish the old badges came back. for the generals but the rest like police and other army badges look fine.

I am trying to improve my grammer that is only why.
(cough).... Grammar. #;-}>

ohShi I must not have been typing in FF browser. well gotta try agian.

Yes but I am thinking the last two years for the Tigers were a fluke now its back to the worst team in the AL for another 10 years, as for your Astros good luck I say.
Thanks. We were 5-8 playing the 6-7 Phillies today. We had a 3-0 lead in the 9th inning, our starting pitcher (our #4!!!) went 8 innings, and was AWESOME. Our defense and offense were solid.

i guess Astros won should have that game they are 6 and 12 but no need to worry the Nationals are 5-13

And then our new closer came in and gave up 4 runs and we lost 4-3 in the bottom of the 9th.

They pulled a Detroit Tigers play, they could blow a 5 run lead in the 9th.

We should be 6-8, the Phillies should be 6-8, and then we can play two more games with them and try to sweep them to get to 8-8 and back to .500.

Instead, we're 5-9 now and they're 7-7.

dang too bad they didn't the Tigers won one agianst the Indians and one agianst the Jays.

It really blows, man. Your Tigers may be having a worse season overall than my Astros, but this game tonight was the WORST game of the season. For any team. So far. It's incredible how one player can fuck up SO bad for the rest of the team. Just incredible.

Damn that must of been hard to watch but like the Red Wings they almost lost on Friday when it was 1-0 Nashville scored with 45 seconds left, oh shit sudden death Wings scored, but they would win the the next game at Nashville

I quit on Cloud City or whatever its called.
Dude! I haven't gotten there yet. I really do need to play it some more.

Dude thats not strong. Where u @?

You be teh fool sucka for playing FF13
Well, I can't play it yet. Not only is it not out, I don't have a PS3 yet, either. #;-}>

Good its not out yet, you wont get a ps3 or 360 for another 3 years I am guessing so lol you wont be playing FF13.

NEVER down with FF.
YOU ARE BOTH SO LAME.

I DISAGREE. You and Bahamut are lame for likeing the FF

Although I guess either of you would be far far lamer if you hated both FF AND GTA games.... that would be the worst case scenario.

I could never hate GTA, I am a gta fanboy 4 lyfe Yo!

Dang theres too many FF games to keep track of and tell you not to play.
LOL! Yep. So you should just give up. #;-}>

I will never give up. Dont play FFVII Crisis Core either.

At 4/14/08 03:04 AM, iscrulz wrote: Okay tell your gf never to buy you FF games again PW looks like a game I would hate.
I will not tell her that, I love teh FF games. ;_;

Yes you will, teh FF games are a waste of time and are boring

She already beat all 5 cases in the first PW, and she's on case 3 of 4 in PW2 already. I tried out the first case of the first game, and it wasn't my sort of game, so... maybe so.

okay it must be a simple kiddie game if she has 8 out 9 beaten or she is a Hxc gamer. the former I think.

At 4/14/08 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/14/08 03:04 AM, iscrulz wrote: PW looks like a game I would hate.
It's a flash series I'm not keen on.
No, that's Phoenix Wrong. We're talking about Phoenix Wright. #;-}>

Both equally stupid and ghey.

Belated Woot fuck yeah. whoop

Look into my eyes what do you see?

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-23 09:10:21

At 4/23/08 07:21 AM, iscrulz wrote: Look into my eyes what do you see?

She might have nice eyes, it's hard to look at them though...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-23 11:22:55

At 4/21/08 08:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/20/08 08:34 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Yessir
*parties hard*
EXCELLENT! </Mr. Burns>

Quote Futurama, dammit!

At 4/20/08 11:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Thank god I type fast.

I type fast too. :)

Never played the PS1 versions, so I can't tell besides the fact that the GBA remakes have bonuses such as the multi-floor dungeons featuring bosses from FFIII - VI.

Well, they probably haven't made PS1 games in years now, yes, but they're still churning out PS2 games.... so I'd be happy if they'd do that, also.

They'll stop making PS2 games in a year or two.

I see. But why doesn't Wade delete them all, then? (har har... deleting them all... thought that was his bro's job!)

Maybe he went by the "We don't go back and punish people for what they've done in the past." policy and kept the movies there. And yes, perhaps Tom should have been the one deleting them all (LOL). Infact, Tom even thought about deleting them himself.

She might, actually. :(

FUCK!!

Finally I see what you and Coop were talking about... it's not the reason I review flash, but it certainly is a nice bonus.

Hey, I just love responding to all the reviews I get.

Yet TLT will be fine with your own reappropriation of her acronym? You're such a hypocrite. #;-}>

She might forgive me because of my tumahaB alt. The name tumahaB looks quite similar to tubgirl.

At 4/23/08 07:21 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 4/14/08 01:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: Not really, because the ban was a blatant joke.
Well you need a 30 day ban, I served 1.75 of them.

Actually, I should be modded for bashing GTA. :D

That was 2 years ago when it happened to me, so maybe the new mods might be different.

The mods are probably gayer than ever.

I heard that's bullshit and if they do love GTA, then God of Dragons assumes they are disrespecting him in every way.

GOD OF DRAGONS DOES NOT APPROVE OF GTA AT ALL!

Sadly, that's the only good picture of a dragon destroying a village or killing people so far.
Because nobody took a picture that survived a dragon attack the media cards burned up.

There should have been someone taking a picture then, away from the fucking village.

Only if there's Lemonparty on GTA4. News Reporter might share his thoughts as well.

You're lame for liking GTA. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I'll get it.

Not as a waste of time and as boring as GTA, though. XD

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-24 08:35:41

KILL IT. Protect teh children.

LOL! That's probably why, yes....

Yeah they made the FF fans pay for the inconvience and sent them in a fleabiten coachroach motel while I stayed in Hampton Inn

I doubt Bahamut knows what a Hampton Inn is like, but... heh.

Hahaha.

Trish cant post because she is to much of a gimmick account, so I will deliver her message. "" people will still visit the page so you should reward them with teh Tubgirl.

Nah. They don't deserve the greatness.

we were talking about staying active for the whis/hoto regular list. LUL is the most popular so I I just need to post in there. see.

Oh.... it sounded like you were saying you needed to post in LUL to "stay safe" in the top 51+ b/p thread... which made no sense, since you don't need posts on the EGRL. #;-}>

I guess you meant posting in teh LUL + EGRL = doing better in the regular list, eh?

I just rented it. Its a good game but I am not getting it now maybe if SSBO comes out I will.

Super Smash Bros Orgasm?

Dude... "renting" SSBB... is not the answer.

What about High School Musical?
I LOVE it </ flamboyant gay voice>

#1 was as in the first in the trilogy of super smash bros it was on the cartidge for n64 I am surpised they don't have that.

I thought you were talking about KH, not SSB.

I know, I really want to buy SSB for the N64 on the VC as well.

OGM, ACRONYM ALERTS.

Right I guess you are. So we can wish the old badges came back. for the generals but the rest like police and other army badges look fine.

Yeah, the main problem is with the truly elite levels, sadly enough.

I am trying to improve my grammer that is only why.
(cough).... Grammar. #;-}>

WERE YOU POSTING FROM THE WII INTRAWEBS CHANNEL AGAIN, ISCRULZ?!?! YOU SILLY WONKER!

Thanks. We were 5-8 playing the 6-7 Phillies today. We had a 3-0 lead in the 9th inning, our starting pitcher (our #4!!!) went 8 innings, and was AWESOME. Our defense and offense were solid.
i guess Astros won should have that game they are 6 and 12 but no need to worry the Nationals are 5-13

Everything's cool now.

We beat the Rockies 6-4 (comeback from down twice) on Sunday...
We beat the Padres 10-3 on Monday...
We beat the Padres 11-7 (comeback from down once, tie once) on Tuesday...
We beat the Reds 9-3 on Wednesday...

Chalk us up a 10-12 record... we have now scored more runs than we've allowed... and we've outscored three teams in four games by a total of 36 to 17! More than 2 to 1!!!

And we've gotten like 12-15 hits in all of the last three games. Just badass. Badass.

Four quality starts from the starting pitchers, too, though only 2 of them got the win (the 10-3 and the 9-3 wins, somewhat obviously).

Damn that must of been hard to watch but like the Red Wings they almost lost on Friday when it was 1-0 Nashville scored with 45 seconds left, oh shit sudden death Wings scored, but they would win the the next game at Nashville

How's it goin' now?

The Temple of Time or whatever, in the lost forest?

Good its not out yet, you wont get a ps3 or 360 for another 3 years I am guessing so lol you wont be playing FF13.

Not for a good long time, worry not.

And you is lame for NOT liking the FF. UH OH.

Although I guess either of you would be far far lamer if you hated both FF AND GTA games.... that would be the worst case scenario.

Well, there's one thing to be thankful for.

I won't be playing that one, dude. I don't have a PSP. So worry not there, eh?

She already beat all 5 cases in the first PW, and she's on case 3 of 4 in PW2 already. I tried out the first case of the first game, and it wasn't my sort of game, so... maybe so.
okay it must be a simple kiddie game if she has 8 out 9 beaten or she is a Hxc gamer. the former I think.

She's been playing it a TON... probably some of both.

Belated Woot fuck yeah. whoop

A) That's not you. YOU WISH, though.

B) I can't see both her eyes, just one. so... uh. Can't. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-24 08:39:48

At 4/23/08 11:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Quote Futurama, dammit!

I'm sorry... Mr. Burns is just so... quotable.

Yyyyyes!! </Prof. Farnsworth>

Better? O_o

Never played the PS1 versions, so I can't tell besides the fact that the GBA remakes have bonuses such as the multi-floor dungeons featuring bosses from FFIII - VI.

The GBA versions of FF1 and 2 have bosses from 3 through 6? That's weird....

The PS version has some extras, beyond just better graphics. Such as art galleries that you can unlock and so forth.

They'll stop making PS2 games in a year or two.

That's still an incredibly long run of game-makery, only challenged by the PS1, SNES, and NES, methinks.

Maybe he went by the "We don't go back and punish people for what they've done in the past." policy and kept the movies there. And yes, perhaps Tom should have been the one deleting them all (LOL). Infact, Tom even thought about deleting them himself.

LOL!

Gotcha.

FUCK!!

Ooops. Make a flash about it!

She might forgive me because of my tumahaB alt. The name tumahaB looks quite similar to tubgirl.

I see. Does LLL have a similar weakness?

I was thinking something similar, though I wouldn't have used that description...

There should have been someone taking a picture then, away from the fucking village.

WITH A TELEFUCKINPHOTO LENS, BITCH.

Oh god... you two.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-26 22:33:48

.... I don't post for a good day or two... and I come back to the BBS and notice a post of mine in a thread.... showing 10467 posts next to it. I thought it was an old cached-version of the page from back on Thursday... so I refresh it.... still the same.

I dropped from 10496 posts to 10467 posts sometime in the past 24 hours.

That's 39 posts deleted... Sounds like a somewhat major thread, but not one of THE major threads... anyone know what thread was just deleted?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-26 22:47:40

At 4/26/08 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I dropped from 10496 posts to 10467 posts sometime in the past 24 hours.

That's 39 posts deleted... Sounds like a somewhat major thread, but not one of THE major threads... anyone know what thread was just deleted?

Couldn't say. The weird thing is I tend to post in the general forum more than you and I haven't lost a single post (at least not recently). Are you sure you've checked all the topics you've frequented, both past and present?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-26 23:15:48

I haven't lost any posts either, and like Recon, I frequent the General forum a fair bit more than you do, which would suggest it was a thread either in the Wi/Ht? or possibly Video Games (you made a fair few posts in there, didn't you?)

Either way, I'm honestly not sure... it seems we have something of a mystery on our hands...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-27 21:02:21

At 4/26/08 10:47 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 4/26/08 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I dropped from 10496 posts to 10467 posts sometime in the past 24 hours.

Couldn't say. The weird thing is I tend to post in the general forum more than you and I haven't lost a single post (at least not recently). Are you sure you've checked all the topics you've frequented, both past and present?

Of course I haven't checked ALL the topics I've frequented past and present. O_o The big topics I'm currently posting in are obviously all okay. If any of the big list topics were deleted, I would have lost 100s of posts, not just 39. And you and NEVR likely would have lost quite a few posts as well.

There's no way for me to manually check every topic I've ever posted in, my post history/search is up to 350 pages of 30 posts per page. Which is why I asked in here if any of you guys have noticed a topic deleted. If you haven't... that's fine. But someone else may have, and I'm still hoping to hear from them, because that is the only way I'm going to find out what happened. #;-}>

At 4/26/08 11:15 PM, NEVR wrote: I haven't lost any posts either, and like Recon, I frequent the General forum a fair bit more than you do, which would suggest it was a thread either in the Wi/Ht? or possibly Video Games (you made a fair few posts in there, didn't you?)

Either way, I'm honestly not sure... it seems we have something of a mystery on our hands...

Not really. Posts get deleted all the time. My postcount has slipped at least 20 times in the past few years, old topics just get deleted sometimes.

They don't drop as often as reviewcounts do, at least.

I've not posted more than 5 or 6 posts in any one topic on the VG forum, and no more than about 50 total posts there. I find it highly unlikely that 2-3 weeks later, most of the topics I posted in there... were suddenly deleted. O_o

If that was the case, Bonus might have noticed, as he posted in some of the same topics as I did a few weeks ago there. I do need to get back there, but I want to keep up here more effortlessly before I get involved in more threads over there. I just let all the convos I was involved in over there die out naturally... and didn't bother to get involved in any new ones. Boom... no time drain.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-29 17:46:58

OK, time to post here again.

At 4/24/08 08:39 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm sorry... Mr. Burns is just so... quotable.

Better? O_o

Yes, meatbag. :p

The GBA versions of FF1 and 2 have bosses from 3 through 6? That's weird....

They were bonuses for the GBA remake. Oh, and it was for FFI only, not II. They might be on the PSP remakes too, but fuck getting the PSP remakes of FFI and II.

Gotcha.

She's not said anything to me yet, so....I dunno.

FUCK!!
Ooops. Make a flash about it!

Not until AFTER my 100th flash. And it's possible that my 100th flash won't be done until the end of 2008.

I see. Does LLL have a similar weakness?

I guess not.

I was thinking something similar, though I wouldn't have used that description...

Meh, I still hate some mods with a passion.

WITH A TELEFUCKINPHOTO LENS, BITCH.

Yep, that would be epic.

Oh god... you two.

lol, fun arguments. You two should see the latest news posts by News Reporter and Luke. Fun posts. :)

At 4/26/08 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: That's 39 posts deleted... Sounds like a somewhat major thread, but not one of THE major threads... anyone know what thread was just deleted?

I'm guessing some user had all his/her posts deleted, which might have led you to losing posts as well. Maybe it's just me, but if someone gets their account deleted, all their posts go as well.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-29 18:19:00

I heard you fucking pricks were talking about me here. I see Trish paid a visit to this thread as well. I fucking hate her. Oh, and let me say a few things:

gfoxcook: You're a fucking prick for liking both Grand Theft Auto AND Final Fantasy. Both game series suck major ass for the huge lack of Lemonparty in them. Also, your reference to LLL as List Leapers List was not funny at all! LLL means Luke_Loves_Lemonparty and nothing else!

iscrulz: You're a fucking prick for being such a GTA fanboy. GTAIV blows and so do all the other GTA games. Also, I heard you like Trish_Loves_Tubgirl. Why do you support that bitch?

Bahamut: You're a fucking prick for being such a FF fanboy. Also, stop taking the piss out of me on your flashes. I hate how Graham is one of the main characters for your flashes.

ReconRebel: Are you a Final Fantasy fan or a Lemonparty lover?

NEVR: I hope you NEVR hate teh Lemonparty.

OK, I'm done, and please read my thoughts on GTAIV on my news post.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-30 09:46:15

At 4/23/08 09:10 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 4/23/08 07:21 AM, iscrulz wrote: Look into my eyes what do you see?
She might have nice eyes, it's hard to look at them though...

I found this hot babe on the myod website.

At 4/23/08 11:22 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/23/08 07:21 AM, iscrulz wrote: Well you need a 30 day ban, I served 1.75 of them.
Actually, I should be modded for bashing GTA. :D

You should be perma IP banned for not respecting GTA.
REMOVE YOUR SIG THIS INSTANT.

I bet. I haven't been getting the ban in a long time it seems, only TLT was banned recently, so I wouldn't tell but knowing the golden rule almost everything gets worse over time.

THE BEATLES OF DRAGONS APPROVES GTA 100%.

Well their should but I found a really super fly ultra uber funky fresh hip rap awesome dragon right here. a little naughty this dragon is so NSFW

Only if there's Lemonparty on GTA4. News Reporter might share his thoughts as well.

There will be old Asian men some maybe gay, form the Tri-Ad posse. News Reporter will love it.

LAWLWLWLWWL Your lameiness of liking FF is imcomparable to mine lameness of liking GTA.

I'll get it.

Don't waste a single pound on that game. Hmm you will need a PSP though, or you have one I can't wait for the Kratos PSP 2000 Entertianment System to come out.

No GTA is a lot more fun and adventurous, FF gets boring after the 3rd time, GTA is ageless.

At 4/24/08 08:35 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/23/08 07:21 AM, iscrulz wrote: Because nobody took a picture that survived a dragon attack the media cards burned up.
LOL! That's probably why, yes....

Well the game of L*A*I*R has dragons destorying villages so I guess that could work.

I doubt Bahamut knows what a Hampton Inn is like, but... heh.

Well he could learn about from the Hamp Wiki page though if there was one.

Hahaha.

I told him there was lemonparty in it.

Nah. They don't deserve the greatness.

Sure her holiness must be seen by sensitive vigin eyes.

Oh.... it sounded like you were saying you needed to post in LUL to "stay safe" in the top 51+ b/p thread... which made no sense, since you don't need posts on the EGRL. #;-}>

I need posts in both of them though to stay up in the tiers of the rcvl stat portion though.

I guess you meant posting in teh LUL + EGRL = doing better in the regular list, eh?

Statistically and Electibilty.

Super Smash Bros Orgasm?

Close but no cigar. SSB franchise strives on multiplayer competiton an Orgasm is a single person getting off while in the acts of the sex or fapping to the release of GTA IV. The answer is ORGY. Yeah Super Smash Bros Orgy 2010, KINKY for Texas Governor 2010.

Well too bad I did and I dont own it, I am getting MKWii and maybe SSBB. On the weekend.

I dont know jack shit about about KH so I cant state what I was thinking

Well lets cross the fingers and pet our rabbitts' feet.

OGM, ACRONYM ALERTS.

IMHO ATM oh no OTOH Woot.!?

Yeah, the main problem is with the truly elite levels, sadly enough.

Its a case of live and let die, isn't going to change so we can petition.

WERE YOU POSTING FROM THE WII INTRAWEBS CHANNEL AGAIN, ISCRULZ?!?! YOU SILLY WONKER!

I have gotten really good at typing with the Wii-motes. But lots of my General and VG posts are via the WII internette.

Everything's cool now.

COOL.

We beat the Rockies 6-4 (comeback from down twice) on Sunday...
We beat the Padres 10-3 on Monday...
We beat the Padres 11-7 (comeback from down once, tie once) on Tuesday...
We beat the Reds 9-3 on Wednesday...

Yeah, I think the TIgers beat the Rangers good, I wonder if I can listen to them play on the radio. Time to look at the Box Scores... Red Wings up 3-0 holy shit thats fucking sweet, lol Avs win the next 4. I hope the Habs get whooped by the flyers so I can LOL @ DOuble RR. Stars and Red Wings in Western Conference finals, My favorite nhl teams, I know you hate teh dallas teams but dang it the Stars are the Minnesota North Stars. oh lordy I went off topic this is about baseball uh what about those Astros now.

Chalk us up a 10-12 record... we have now scored more runs than we've allowed... and we've outscored three teams in four games by a total of 36 to 17! More than 2 to 1!!!

Chalk us up a 12-15 record you guys 13-15. Damn the AL Central sucks whoever doesnt suck the most will get in the playoff expect the LAA, Red Soxs or Orioles will sweep them.

And we've gotten like 12-15 hits in all of the last three games. Just badass. Badass.
Four quality starts from the starting pitchers, too, though only 2 of them got the win (the 10-3 and the 9-3 wins, somewhat obviously).

Hooray it should be a good month in the month of May. 6 out of 8 for the Detroit Bengal Tigers. because Granderson returned today and tommorow we can beat the Yankees.

How's it goin' now?

They won game 6 at Nashville the rest is above. Wait is there any Houston, Texas ( sans Dallas), San Antino, Austin, etc NHL teams.

Gulp well good news you have a long way to go still, I still have played it I guess when nostaglia kicks in or gta IV blu-ray disc catches fire from playing it so much. I will play teh LOZ.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-30 10:03:25

Not for a good long time, worry not.

What a relief, hmm but no GTA IV, How dare you not get GTA IV near the release date, The nerve of some people.

But you are lame for thinking I am lame for NOT liking the FF UHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, there's one thing to be thankful for.

GTA I to the untimely series end of GTA I will be a fan of every game

Sweet, it better not come out on PS2 though. Like Stories did for GTA

She's been playing it a TON... probably some of both.

Tell here theres lots of funny movies about PW on NG, then maybe you can get rid of the gfox alt alt alt.

A) That's not you. YOU WISH, though.

yes, huh I wish I wish a female lol no way fuck no. No p3n0r, no life for me.

B) I can't see both her eyes, just one. so... uh. Can't. #;-}>

You see the Cult of Personatily.

At 4/29/08 06:19 PM, LukeLovesLemonparty wrote: iscrulz: You're a fucking prick for being such a GTA fanboy. GTAIV blows and so do all the other GTA games. Also, I heard you like Trish_Loves_Tubgirl. Why do you support that bitch?

Luke you piece of fucking trash you are a disgrace for Hatin on the GTA. Hey theres lemonparty in GTA IV. Trish is the sweetest badass fun to be with girl in the world, she loves the best image on the internet. Tubgirl > Lemonparty. GTA IV > Lemonparty

I wonder if the Habs like lemonparty.

The audacity, effrontery of you thinking GTA IV sucks baffles me to no end LLL.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-04-30 11:39:54

At 4/30/08 09:46 AM, iscrulz wrote: I found this hot babe on the myod website.

And may I kindly ask what Myod is? =P Because I have no idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-05-01 23:50:50

At 4/29/08 05:46 PM, Bahamut wrote: OK, time to post here again.

Sweeeet.

At 4/24/08 08:39 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm sorry... Mr. Burns is just so... quotable.

Better? O_o

I bought Bender's Big Score, BTW. Haven't watched it yet, though.

:::awaits your mixed-emotion reaction:::

They were bonuses for the GBA remake. Oh, and it was for FFI only, not II. They might be on the PSP remakes too, but fuck getting the PSP remakes of FFI and II.

Well, good. II ain't worth playing, so... I'd hope the good extra bonuses would all be for I, not II. #;-}>

lol, fun arguments. You two should see the latest news posts by News Reporter and Luke. Fun posts. :)

I didn't see NewsReporter's yet, but I just commented on Luke's.

At 4/26/08 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: That's 39 posts deleted... Sounds like a somewhat major thread, but not one of THE major threads... anyone know what thread was just deleted?
I'm guessing some user had all his/her posts deleted, which might have led you to losing posts as well. Maybe it's just me, but if someone gets their account deleted, all their posts go as well.

Only if I posted in any of their topics, of course.

Speaking of which, I dropped from 10520, where I'd been for 2-3 days... to 10517 earlier today, so I lost 3 more.

3 + 39 = 42. ROCK ON!

At 4/29/08 06:19 PM, LukeLovesLemonparty wrote: I heard you fucking pricks were talking about me here. I see Trish paid a visit to this thread as well. I fucking hate her. Oh, and let me say a few things:

HEY THERE, LLL.

gfoxcook: You're a fucking prick for liking both Grand Theft Auto AND Final Fantasy. Both game series suck major ass for the huge lack of Lemonparty in them. Also, your reference to LLL as List Leapers List was not funny at all! LLL means Luke_Loves_Lemonparty and nothing else!

Awww, you cussed me out first! I feel so touched.

Sorry for the LLL/List Leapers List stuff, Luke. I didn't mean any offense by that. ;_;

But I won't apologise for liking GTA + FF games. They're fun as hell. And just because you haven't found the secret Lemonparty easter eggs and mods of them doesn't mean they don't have Lemonparty. HA!

Don't answer him, Recon!!!

NEVR: I hope you NEVR hate teh Lemonparty.

That was horrible.

Done and done. Commented, too!

At 4/29/08 09:48 PM, BonusStage wrote: LukeLovesLemonparty DO ME NEXT :D

Heheheh.

and by do me i mean you're a huge faggot.

And you love every minute of it, too.

At 4/30/08 09:46 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 4/23/08 11:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Only if there's Lemonparty on GTA4. News Reporter might share his thoughts as well.
There will be old Asian men some maybe gay, form the Tri-Ad posse. News Reporter will love it.

LOL!

At 4/23/08 07:21 AM, iscrulz wrote: Well Luke better give it a good 10/10 excellent comment.
Hahaha.
I told him there was lemonparty in it.

Good thing there is!

Super Smash Bros Orgasm?
Close but no cigar. SSB franchise strives on multiplayer competiton an Orgasm is a single person getting off while in the acts of the sex or fapping to the release of GTA IV. The answer is ORGY. Yeah Super Smash Bros Orgy 2010, KINKY for Texas Governor 2010.

Uh... orgasm is a single person getting off?

Ever heard of simultaneous orgasms, dude? #;-}>

Yes, Kinky for Guv. I'll be voting for him, trust me.

Well too bad I did and I dont own it, I am getting MKWii and maybe SSBB. On the weekend.
I dont know jack shit about about KH so I cant state what I was thinking
OGM, ACRONYM ALERTS.
IMHO ATM oh no OTOH Woot.!?

:::brain explodes from too many acronyms.

I have gotten really good at typing with the Wii-motes. But lots of my General and VG posts are via the WII internette.

You know... you can plug a USB keyboard into the Wii so you can use a keyboard with Wii Opera. You should try it out.

I know you hate teh dallas teams but dang it the Stars are the Minnesota North Stars.

I've got no problem with the Dallas Stars, worry not.

I don't mind the Texas Rangers that much, either.

I hate the Mavs and the Cowboys.

Chalk us up a 12-15 record you guys 13-15. Damn the AL Central sucks whoever doesnt suck the most will get in the playoff expect the LAA, Red Soxs or Orioles will sweep them.

We were up to 12-12... got up to .500.... then dropped 3 in a row. But then won 1. Then lost one. 13-16 now.

Hooray it should be a good month in the month of May. 6 out of 8 for the Detroit Bengal Tigers. because Granderson returned today and tommorow we can beat the Yankees.

Yes. KILL THE YANKEES.

They won game 6 at Nashville the rest is above. Wait is there any Houston, Texas ( sans Dallas), San Antino, Austin, etc NHL teams.

Just Dallas. That's why I don't follow NHL too much. We have an AHL team, that's about it.

Gulp well good news you have a long way to go still, I still have played it I guess when nostaglia kicks in or gta IV blu-ray disc catches fire from playing it so much. I will play teh LOZ.

.... only then, eh?

At 4/30/08 10:03 AM, iscrulz wrote: What a relief, hmm but no GTA IV, How dare you not get GTA IV near the release date, The nerve of some people.

I've never gotten ANY GTA near the release date, unless you count GTA:VCS when it came out for the PS2, but of course it was already old news on the PSP by then, so even then...

I didn't get III, VC, or SA anywhere near their release dates, so why should IV be any different?

Heh.

Tell here theres lots of funny movies about PW on NG, then maybe you can get rid of the gfox alt alt alt.

I've told her. She's waiting till she finishes the DS games before she watches them, IN CASE THERE'S SPOILERS.

yes, huh I wish I wish a female lol no way fuck no. No p3n0r, no life for me.

You see the Cult of Personatily.

You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You me power in your god's name
I'm every person you need to be
I'm the cult of personality...
Look into my eyes, what do you see?
Cult of personality...
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

At 5/1/08 01:17 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 4/22/08 09:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm sorry, man. I HAD to find out what you going sumo on my judo would feel like.
hahahah, i'll kung fu your muay thai

Now THAT is where I draw the line, sir.

So... was that it, or is it still coming? O_o
I'll tell you what's coming ;o.

Oh my....

Mini golf today with the crew

Bleh... lame payoff, dude.

There is is! :::comes:::
My cat is really cute btw, she's a bitch though sometimes. :|

There IT is... is what I meant to type.

Nifty. But why was your cat in your ear when you typed that post a couple weeks back, eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-05-04 06:14:36

At 5/2/08 12:06 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 5/1/08 11:50 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Heheheh.
NO DOUBLE ENTENDRES GREG

But they're what I live for! No fair. ;_;

I love trolls, they're awesome....... so awesome

Most of 'em.

Sorry greg, but the quote was so good and i won't even dare delete it.

Oooooooooooops.

Nifty. But why was your cat in your ear when you typed that post a couple weeks back, eh?
because it was sniffing them for some reason.

Ah. Not exactly the "in your ear"ness I had envisioned...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-05-04 12:22:08

At 4/29/08 06:19 PM, LukeLovesLemonparty wrote: Bahamut: You're a fucking prick for being such a FF fanboy.

No, Final Fantasy fucking rules.

Also, stop taking the piss out of me on your flashes.

I rarely make fun of you on my flashes. It's more Graham. His reactions are fucking hilarious, just not as hilarious as koreaman's when he was still around.

I hate how Graham is one of the main characters for your flashes.

But that's so he can be made fun of more often.

FUCKING AWESOME!

lol at me for replying to my alt.
At 4/29/08 09:48 PM, BonusStage wrote: LukeLovesLemonparty DO ME NEXT :D

and by do me i mean you're a huge faggot.

Luke wasn't amused at you, Bonus.

At 4/30/08 09:46 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 4/23/08 11:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Actually, I should be modded for bashing GTA. :D
You should be perma IP banned for not respecting GTA.

You should be perma IP banned for not respecting FF...Nah, we can't lose iscrulz forever. Without you, who else would be making hilarious multi-quote posts?

I bet. I haven't been getting the ban in a long time it seems, only TLT was banned recently, so I wouldn't tell but knowing the golden rule almost everything gets worse over time.

I'm glad those fuckers haven't thought about banning News Reporter of LLL. Then again, they just go to the Wi/Ht? where it's completely safe. :) This forum is rarely modded.

THE BEATLES OF DRAGONS APPROVES GTA 100%.

There's no such thing as The Beatles of Dragons. GIVE ME A LINK DAMMIT!

Well their should but I found a really super fly ultra uber funky fresh hip rap awesome dragon right here. a little naughty this dragon is so NSFW

lmao. I've seen it before on Encyclopedia Dramatica, though. Also on there, I DID see a picture of a dragon destroying the World Trade Centre, but for my 20000th post, that isn't what I had in mind. Not only I might upset some of the Wi/Ht?'ites, but that isn't what I had in mind. It MUST be a dragon destroying a village or the world!

Luke didn't see any old men having gay sex, so he was pissed. He DID complete the game 100% and checked every Easter egg. And News Reporter, nope. He found GTAIV so boring, he was about to kill himself. I had to stop him from killing himself, because if he goes, who will be reporting the news? ;)

LAWLWLWLWWL Your lameiness of liking FF is imcomparable to mine lameness of liking GTA.

GTA is the lamest thing ever.
FF is the greatest thing ever.

I'll get it.
Don't waste a single pound on that game. Hmm you will need a PSP though, or you have one I can't wait for the Kratos PSP 2000 Entertianment System to come out.

I do need a PSP for the game, so it only makes me want to get one. :) Besides that on the PSP, I do want to play on Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Silent Hill: 0rigins, even though I heard the latter is coming out on a PS2 port now. That would be good for me since I prefer playing horror games on consoles rather than portables.

No GTA is a lot more fun and adventurous, FF gets boring after the 3rd time, GTA is ageless.

BULLSHIT! FF games are a lot more fun and adventurous. GTA gets boring after the first time. Also, fun and adventurous are non-existent on the GTA games.

lmao, NO! Not even if you put that down eight times. My sig will only change once:

1. It's been a week or two since Bland Theft Auto IV was out.
2. I get an idea on what should be on my sig.

P.S. Your sig sucks.

At 4/30/08 10:03 AM, iscrulz wrote:
What a relief, hmm but no GTA IV, How dare you not get GTA IV near the release date, The nerve of some people.

Hah, not even gfox likes the game. :P

But you are lame for thinking I am lame for NOT liking the FF UHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And you are lame for thinking that he is lame for thinking that you are lame for NOT liking the FF.

It probably will eventually, but I still don't mind getting it sooner on the PSP.

At 4/29/08 06:19 PM, LukeLovesLemonparty wrote: OK, I'm done, and please read my thoughts on GTAIV on my news post.
The audacity, effrontery of you thinking GTA IV sucks baffles me to no end LLL.

I find it very understandable, even if he just complains about no Lemonparty.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-05-04 12:23:08

I double post, because I can. HA! Plus, only gfox replies here.

At 5/1/08 11:50 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Sweeeet.

AND again. Damn, I really shouldn't leave these catch-ups for a few days, 'cause not only there'll be a lot more to reply to, but the sooner I get to 18k posts by 12th July, the better. :D According to some calculations, I need to make about 7 posts each day to get there. However, there's me going away on holiday to Lanzarote from 8th June - 15th June and of course, my fourth trip to London on 4th July for two nights.

...Actually, taking out those days, I'll have to make about 9 posts each day. Damn.

Have you watched it NOW?!

Well, good. II ain't worth playing, so... I'd hope the good extra bonuses would all be for I, not II. #;-}>

Maybe the only extra bonus on FFII is bestiaries, lol.

lol at Luke's response to you. Seriously, where's the proof?

Only if I posted in any of their topics, of course.

That's what I meant.

3 + 39 = 42. ROCK ON!

But 6 + 36 would have looked nicer for you.

At 4/29/08 06:19 PM, LukeLovesLemonparty wrote: gfoxcook: You're a fucking prick for liking both Grand Theft Auto AND Final Fantasy. Both game series suck major ass for the huge lack of Lemonparty in them. Also, your reference to LLL as List Leapers List was not funny at all! LLL means Luke_Loves_Lemonparty and nothing else!
Awww, you cussed me out first! I feel so touched.

Sorry for the LLL/List Leapers List stuff, Luke. I didn't mean any offense by that. ;_;

I'm afraid he DID take offence anyway.

UGH, damn FireFox spellchecker telling me that English British spellings are misspelt.

Done and done. Commented, too!

Cool, now see News Reporter's. :)

At 4/30/08 10:03 AM, iscrulz wrote: You see the Cult of Personatily.
You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You me power in your god's name
I'm every person you need to be
Look into my eyes, what do you see?
Cult of personality...
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

I really love the solos on that song, even if I still find them a pain on Hard mode after so many tries.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-05-05 17:58:02

At 5/4/08 10:30 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 5/4/08 06:14 AM, gfoxcook wrote: But they're what I live for! No fair. ;_;
Ok greg, i'll forgive you

WHEW. Now I can sleep easy at long last....

Including me you piece of .........................POOP

Quite.

Oooooooooooops.
YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE MAN, WE'RE TOTALLY NOT "BUDDIES" ANYMORE

OOOOPS. I DID IT AGAIN! #;-}>

because it was sniffing them for some reason.
Ah. Not exactly the "in your ear"ness I had envisioned...
Haha, i felt the wet nose on the inner of my ear, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH

NO. PUT THE WHOLE CAT IN THERE.

At 5/4/08 12:22 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/29/08 06:19 PM, LukeLovesLemonparty wrote: Bahamut: You're a fucking prick for being such a FF fanboy.

Hahahaha.

FUCKING AWESOME!

lol at me for replying to my alt.

Yes.

I'm glad those fuckers haven't thought about banning News Reporter of LLL. Then again, they just go to the Wi/Ht? where it's completely safe. :) This forum is rarely modded.

Sure Wi/Ht? is modded. There's just not enough idiocy to merit constant bannination around here like there is on General, Politics, and C&C most especially.

GTA is one of the greatest things ever.
FF is one of the greatest things ever.

Fixed.

At 4/30/08 10:03 AM, iscrulz wrote:

I haven't played it yet, that doesn't mean I won't like it once I do.

At 5/4/08 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: I double post, because I can. HA! Plus, only gfox replies here.

OHHHHKAY.

At 5/1/08 11:50 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Sweeeet.
AND again. Damn, I really shouldn't leave these catch-ups for a few days, 'cause not only there'll be a lot more to reply to, but the sooner I get to 18k posts by 12th July, the better. :D According to some calculations, I need to make about 7 posts each day to get there. However, there's me going away on holiday to Lanzarote from 8th June - 15th June and of course, my fourth trip to London on 4th July for two nights.

OMG, YOU JUST SAID YOU'D RATHER MAKE TONS OF SHORT SPAMMY POSTS THAN LONG MULTI-QUOTE REPLIES!!!! OMG. #;-}>

...Actually, taking out those days, I'll have to make about 9 posts each day. Damn.

Oh boy.

Nope, still haven't. WILL SOON.

He wants proof, eh?

I'll give him proof.... IN BED.

But 6 + 36 would have looked nicer for you.

Well of course. But 39 + 3 - 6 still = 36! WOOT WOOT!

Where did I get that -6? Why, by making 6 posts after those deletions, of course! #;-}>

I know, I know. How can I make it better, though? (sniff)

Ehhhhh... okay.

... uh... okay. I wasn't moved to reply to his GTAIV post, I'm afraid. So he didn't find it interesting... so what? That's his right. Pong IS a good game, too, you have to give him that.

I really love the solos on that song, even if I still find them a pain on Hard mode after so many tries.

Hard on Hard? Dude, try them on Expert.

I fail the song in the final solo 50% of the time in Expert mode. The other 50% of the time, I barely make it through the final solo with perfect timing of a 4-times-filled star power bar deployment.

I've gotten better at them, but then sometimes regress and screw 'em up again.

Still, the two solos in COP have got nothing on Raining Blood or One in terms of tough spots.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-05-05 19:47:00

At 5/5/08 05:58 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/4/08 12:22 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Hahahaha.

He really needs to like things that are Lemonparty-less.

Yes.

But isn't it fun when 999999th and 1000000th make posts every now and again? :)

Sure Wi/Ht? is modded. There's just not enough idiocy to merit constant bannination around here like there is on General, Politics, and C&C most especially.

I don't see much modding in the Wi/Ht?. Also, C&C is fine. It's just new threads and C&C Lounge that need to be inspected regularly, which are so. Politics, I dunno. And General, most of the time. I do see certain threads that should have been locked/deleted as soon as they were made.

GTA is one of the greatest things ever.
FF is one of the greatest things ever.

Fixed.

Meh, can't complain if you like FF.

I haven't played it yet, that doesn't mean I won't like it once I do.

No, you hate it. ;)

At 5/4/08 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: AND again. Damn, I really shouldn't leave these catch-ups for a few days, 'cause not only there'll be a lot more to reply to, but the sooner I get to 18k posts by 12th July, the better. :D According to some calculations, I need to make about 7 posts each day to get there. However, there's me going away on holiday to Lanzarote from 8th June - 15th June and of course, my fourth trip to London on 4th July for two nights.
OMG, YOU JUST SAID YOU'D RATHER MAKE TONS OF SHORT SPAMMY POSTS THAN LONG MULTI-QUOTE REPLIES!!!! OMG. #;-}>

No, I just wanted to post more. At least 10 a day will do for me. Most of them from this forum, that is. :)

Oh boy.

Indeed. Trying to do it on days I've got work placement won't be easy (so I'll see how I am tomorrow).

Nope, still haven't. WILL SOON.

If you don't watch it soon... >:(

He wants proof, eh?

I'll give him proof.... IN BED.

He demands a link for proof.

I know, I know. How can I make it better, though? (sniff)

Isn't it obvious?

Ehhhhh... okay.

... uh... okay. I wasn't moved to reply to his GTAIV post, I'm afraid. So he didn't find it interesting... so what? That's his right. Pong IS a good game, too, you have to give him that.

Yes, but I had to tell him to say that, because he intended to mention fishing games.

Hard on Hard? Dude, try them on Expert.

Expert? Fuck that for now!

I fail the song in the final solo 50% of the time in Expert mode. The other 50% of the time, I barely make it through the final solo with perfect timing of a 4-times-filled star power bar deployment.

The final solo gets me close to being kicked off. :(

Still, the two solos in COP have got nothing on Raining Blood or One in terms of tough spots.

I know ONE of the tough spots for One is Fast Solo A. Damn, I find it a bitch on Medium, but even more of a bitch on Hard. :(