00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

546,393 Views | 5,469 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-18 13:23:56

I wasn't even tryign to be poetic. I have displayed some of my poems here on the bbs, only a handful ryme.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-19 01:04:16

At 4/18/05 10:22 AM, gfoxclock wrote: (thanks for the thanks and you're quite welcome, X...

Roffl... ok ill say other stuff hehe...

as for that fan-net ok maybe the NG one but the rg one i dont know you may pass me on rg fan-net if i do heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-19 01:09:45

*cough*

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 9,999 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 2,640 quality entries.

-->KDOG

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-20 04:06:05

At 4/19/05 01:09 AM, PimpMasterKDOG wrote: *cough*

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 9,999 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 2,640 quality entries.

-->KDOG

welcome to the list KDOG (well at saturday) ^_^

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-20 10:41:09

At 4/17/05 11:31 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/16/05 12:44 PM, schneelocke wrote: Heh, yeah, but 10K XP is going to take ages - I need more than two years until I'll get there. Considering I currently have 2110 XP but 2981 saves, I'd say it's more likely that I'll get double-listed for saves first (an ad hoc extrapolation says it'll take around 490 days for me to achieve 10K saves, but that number should be taken with a grain of salt at least).
10k exp takes the same amount of days for everyone (unlike reaching certain exp levels, which keep getting further and further apart), so... the only reason to complain is if you're missing deposits. Sure, it'll take more than two years, but is that really that long a time? Seems like just yesterday that I had 950 exp (back in December of 2002, when I finally started depositing every day and then b/ping in January 2003).

Yeah, that really is that long a time. ^_^ I'm not usually known for my patience - ah well, I guess I'll just have to spam the forums now to get 10000 posts. No, just joking. ;)

Anyway, your estimation for 10k saves does indeed sound sooner... so just hope that the portal ends up having more saves than usual during the times you're b/ping... and you should be set! #;-}>

Thanks. :) Yesterday was a pretty good day for me as far as saves are concerned (36 blams, 28 saves - 43.75% saves, way above my average of 23.74%), so if that trend continues, I might see 10K saves even sooner - but of course, this was just a single day.

(BTW, in case you're wondering why I got only 64 points in total, that's because I tend to be asleep at the time when the portal's most active. Darn timezone differences. x.x)

Does the fannet count more than one click if it comes from the same IP? I.e., if (for example) I check the list, click, and then come back six hours later to check it again (for whatever reason) and click again, do you get two clicks counted?
Once per day. So your six-hours-apart clicks would BOTH count if the first one was at 9 PM ET and the second one was at 3 AM ET, but only one would count if the first one was at noon and the second one was at 6 PM ET. #;-}>

OK. ^^ Ah well, at least I can give you 7/7 score points per week that way - if I remember to actually click the FanNet icon daily, that is (don't count on it, my brain is like a sieve ^^)

At 4/18/05 10:56 AM, gfoxclock wrote:
At 4/18/05 10:36 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Umm....aren't haikus supposed to be nature-based? :-P
That haiku contained mentions of a cat AND of shit. Both of which are found in nature.

Not nature-based - they're supposed to correspond to one of the four seasons. It doesn't have to be in an obvious way, but the reference should be there.

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur

Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit

Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 00:03:19

Web Pentalist Mark XI is uploaded and available.

Update on the pentalist's progress in the NG FanNet:

55. NG 2x10k+ PENTALIST gfoxcook 18 25

IOW, 18 in / 25 out (compared to 16 in / 21 out & 17 in / 30 out the last two weeks). Not too shabby. And no, X, I don't expect you (or anyone) to click for me on the RG fannet. I only put that link there to balance the NGtank in the upper left, and I use it myself every night while depositing on RG, but I don't care if other people do so. I don't need to pass you on RG, I'm #2 on RG. That's plenty visible. It's on NG where I don't want to slip out of the TOP 50 that I care about the NG fannet clicks.

Speaking of which, the pentalist didn't fall out of the top 50 until Friday (as opposed to Tuesday/Wednesday in the past few weeks)! So I'm quite pleased about that. With just a bit more clicking, maybe we could keep it in the top 50 until Saturday. Say around #49 or so. Nothing TOO impressive. #;-}>

And I've kept to my plans to try and post about the update post-midnight... this should help even more with this week's fannet performance.

Enjoy the update, people, and throw a click or two at the pentalist's NG Tank this week if you've got the time.

:::mumbles something about catching up at some point and then disappears into the night:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 00:08:31

Every time I check the penta list I vote for it for the fan-net...
back in the day when I had 56k I could just keep reconnecting to the internet to get a new IP address and then I could vote on the fan-net more than once... but since i'm a cable internet speed user now, I can't do that.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 00:31:36

At 4/24/05 12:08 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: Every time I check the penta list I vote for it for the fan-net...
back in the day when I had 56k I could just keep reconnecting to the internet to get a new IP address and then I could vote on the fan-net more than once... but since i'm a cable internet speed user now, I can't do that.

Much appreciated, man! But no need to even consider such IP-spoofery. Just consider dropping by the pentalist a second or third time each week (yes, I know it won't have changed, but let's say... perhaps you wanted to check on someone near you on the list, and you wanted to use the profile link on the pentalist itself to see if you'd passed them or they'd passed you by adding up their points midweek, say?)... if you click Mr. NG Tank again at such a time then there's another one or two extra precious IN clicks (instead of just the one on Sunday or whenever). :::nods:::

Oh, and the IN score of 18 from this past week clearly shows that I'm not the only one clicking, as I'm only 7 of those. That said, I don't expect or even ask anyone but myself to click the link EVERY day, so don't worry about going for a full 7/7 like I do, schneelocke. Every little bit counts, even just 1/0 (one in click in a week and no out clicks)... and I'd much rather have 30 pentalist fans clicking the link once a week than 5 hardcore fans clicking it 6 times per week and getting tired of helping me out so much and so often. Yanno?

Speaking of 30 votes per week, the current #50 site ended the week with only 22 IN clicks, so that's not very far away at all from the 18 IN clicks the pentalist managed.

Anyway... before I really do go and disappear for the night, I wanted to mention something much more list-related than all this fannet talk my posts in here have become:

XwaynecoltX is, of course, the favourite for pentalisting first... the potential first QUADLISTER, on the other hand, has been hazy for quite some time. By the time X's exp hits 10,000 (even if his posts are up to 10,000 by that point), I suspect there will already be a quadlisted person in existence.

Who? Well, it would have been Joe had he not stopped saving movies, he had it easily. alexsmolik also could have had it easily had he not slowed down or even stopped posting for the most part recently. Recon or I could have been the first to quadlist when either of us hit 10k exp... if only we were total spammers and already had 10k+ posts. And... poxpower would have had it before ANYONE could possibly have dreamed of competing with him for it... had he never decided that blams and saves were boring and a waste of time (but that's old news, really).

So.... Who's going to quadlist first? Well, it wouldn't have seemed possible back in December of 2004, which seems like just yesterday... when she had only around 3000 posts, but... it's going to be ramagi. Yep, you heard me right. Her posting explosion may not have been FOR this purpose, but it's going to achieve it nonetheless: ramagi could be quadlisted as early as mid-May at the postrates she's been capable of lately.

Hell, she sprang from 3000 to 8000+ posts in just 4-5 months. Yet it still seems so surprising. Congrats in advance, ramagi! And consider this a challenge to everyone else: get off your butts and see if you can become the SECOND to quadlist, eh? I have to wait at LEAST until July to do it, but that's no reason for everyone but ramagi to wait nicely for me. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 00:51:11

At 4/24/05 12:31 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Hell, she sprang from 3000 to 8000+ posts in just 4-5 months. Yet it still seems so surprising. Congrats in advance, ramagi! And consider this a challenge to everyone else: get off your butts and see if you can become the SECOND to quadlist, eh? I have to wait at LEAST until July to do it, but that's no reason for everyone but ramagi to wait nicely for me. #;-}>

yea.. i've been really surprised as to how much her post count had shot up like that... she'll be penta listed first probably with the rate that she's been posting.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 17:27:30

At 4/24/05 12:51 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote:
At 4/24/05 12:31 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Hell, she sprang from 3000 to 8000+ posts in just 4-5 months. Yet it still seems so surprising. Congrats in advance, ramagi! And consider this a challenge to everyone else: get off your butts and see if you can become the SECOND to quadlist, eh? I have to wait at LEAST until July to do it, but that's no reason for everyone but ramagi to wait nicely for me. #;-}>
yea.. i've been really surprised as to how much her post count had shot up like that... she'll be penta listed first probably with the rate that she's been posting.

First pentalisted? I was just talking about QUADlisted, man.

She hit 1000 reviews awhile back and has only moved up to 1051 since then. I think 4-digits was what was important to her at that point. I mean, sure, she can hit 10,000 reviews someday. But do you think it will really happen before XwaynecoltX hits 10,000 saves? Because he's got 10,000 reviews already, 10,000 blams, will soon have 10,000 exp and 10,000 posts... and the only thing that will take him very long at all is 10,000 saves, but he's already most of the way to that.

That's why I said he's long been the favourite to pentalist first. ramagi COULD beat him there, but she'd have to go insanely review-crazy, and I don't think she'd want to waste that much time and energy just to take "1st to 5x10k" status away from X.

... Unless she hates him and I don't know it, or something. X, is there anything you want to tell us about something evil you've done to ramagi in the past or something? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 18:02:28

At 4/24/05 12:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XI is uploaded and available.

Just checked it out gfox! Thanks for the update yet once again. Freakin' MPA made twice the points I did (the bum). I think you were right when you said he'd be my next threat on the Penta List.

Update on the pentalist's progress in the NG FanNet

I clicked the fan net button a couple of times (can't remember if I did it before). So can we click the button more than once per day and will it register?

Speaking of which, the pentalist didn't fall out of the top 50 until Friday (as opposed to Tuesday/Wednesday in the past few weeks)! So I'm quite pleased about that. With just a bit more clicking, maybe we could keep it in the top 50 until Saturday.

A-HA! You just answered my previous question!

Enjoy the update, people, and throw a click or two at the pentalist's NG Tank this week if you've got the time.

No worries gfox. We'll get the Penta List back in the top 50 before you can say Julie Andrews (lol).

mumbles something about catching up at some point and then disappears into the night:::

They have ninjas in the Lone Star State?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-24 18:12:10

At 4/24/05 06:02 PM, ReconRebel wrote: They have ninjas in the Lone Star State?

That Lone Star....it's really a ninja star. >:-D

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-26 12:51:11

At 4/24/05 12:31 AM, gfoxcook wrote: XwaynecoltX is, of course, the favourite for pentalisting first... the potential first QUADLISTER, on the other hand, has been hazy for quite some time. By the time X's exp hits 10,000 (even if his posts are up to 10,000 by that point), I suspect there will already be a quadlisted person in existence.

Heh ya i been really slow, im picking up somewhat as of today...

And yes i figured ramagi would be on the next quad list, so congrats in advance to her...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-27 00:28:57

So.... Who's going to quadlist first? Well, it wouldn't have seemed possible back in December of 2004, which seems like just yesterday... when she had only around 3000 posts, but... it's going to be ramagi. Yep, you heard me right. Her posting explosion may not have been FOR this purpose, but it's going to achieve it nonetheless: ramagi could be quadlisted as early as mid-May at the postrates she's been capable of lately.

Yea I been on fire as of late, maybe it that break I took from review modding, No one sends me many emails about those. I been letting rage and Urb have all the fun review modding as of late. I have been sneakign in a few bans here and there, but I need to take a small break from it. As far as my review count, yea I been slackign on those big time. Maybe after my little break here I'll get back to my last goal with those only 186 to go.

At 4/26/05 12:51 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
And yes i figured ramagi would be on the next quad list, so congrats in advance to her...

~X~

You are way early on that , I never have liked congratz in advance posts.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-27 02:52:02

At 4/27/05 12:28 AM, ramagi wrote: Yea I been on fire as of late, maybe it that break I took from review modding, No one sends me many emails about those. I been letting rage and Urb have all the fun review modding as of late.

Review mod GRRRR bastards DIE DIE DIE hahaha j/k just venting hehe...

You are way early on that , I never have liked congratz in advance posts.

Meh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-27 08:31:01

At 4/24/05 05:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote: First pentalisted? I was just talking about QUADlisted, man.

excuse me, I meant quadlisted.. i'm sorry. There should really be an edit button.. I noticed my mistake after I posted that.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-27 12:40:54

At 4/24/05 12:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XI is uploaded and available.

Cool - and it even mentions me. I feel famous now. ^_^

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-28 01:28:03

I'm going to apologize in advance because it's probably under this thread somewhere, but it's 60 pages long and that's more reading than I'd like to do. Anyway, What is "b-p"? and how do you get them? I know you get exp from voting and posting from posting (wow I'm not a complete idiot I suppose)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-28 03:03:40

At 4/28/05 01:28 AM, Tsukaska wrote: I'm going to apologize in advance because it's probably under this thread somewhere, but it's 60 pages long and that's more reading than I'd like to do. Anyway, What is "b-p"? and how do you get them? I know you get exp from voting and posting from posting (wow I'm not a complete idiot I suppose)

im sorry but i feel like an iraqi towards george bush (you) right now >:(

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-28 04:18:29

At 4/28/05 01:28 AM, Tsukaska wrote: I'm going to apologize in advance because it's probably under this thread somewhere, but it's 60 pages long and that's more reading than I'd like to do. Anyway, What is "b-p"? and how do you get them? I know you get exp from voting and posting from posting (wow I'm not a complete idiot I suppose)

B/P stands for "Blam/Save", and blams and saves are points you can accumulate. Read the FAQ for more. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:28:06

Web Pentalist Mark XII is uploaded and available.

Update on the pentalist's progress in the NG FanNet:

47. NG 2x10k+ PENTALIST gfoxcook 22 38

IOW, 22 in / 38 out (18 in / 25 out & 16 in / 21 out & 17 in / 30 out the last three weeks). Incredible improvement, guys! Strangely, the pentalist fell to around 59 or so on Wednesday or Thursday, but by Friday it was back at 49 or 50! IOW, it fell out of the top 50 but got voted back up into it by you guys! Way to chip in! My own 7 votes are finally down to less than 33% of the in total (7 / 22), and that helps a lot for keeping the pentalist visible on page 1. Way to go, everyone!

Now to try and catch up a bit in here and the VP list and so forth. SPEED POSTING TIME!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:29:27

The penta list was just updated. It looks very nice. Denvish is going to be flying up to where ramagi is at some point. In the near future it looks like there's going to be a lot of users with 10,000 exp points who will finally become triple-listed.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:37:19

At 4/30/05 11:28 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XII is uploaded and available.

Cool I remember to look at the update tonight.
My crazy outbreak of BP last weekend upped my numbers a bit for this update.
Too bad I been chilling out and other things today.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:38:24

At 4/20/05 10:41 AM, schneelocke wrote: Yeah, that really is that long a time. ^_^ I'm not usually known for my patience - ah well, I guess I'll just have to spam the forums now to get 10000 posts. No, just joking. ;)

HMPH! #;-}>

But yeah... I don't really associate the name "schneelocke" with spammer, so fear not, I would have assumed you were even if you hadn't made that disclaimer.

Thanks. :) Yesterday was a pretty good day for me as far as saves are concerned (36 blams, 28 saves - 43.75% saves, way above my average of 23.74%), so if that trend continues, I might see 10K saves even sooner - but of course, this was just a single day.

You can never get too many saves too quickly. Just ask toocool!

(BTW, in case you're wondering why I got only 64 points in total, that's because I tend to be asleep at the time when the portal's most active. Darn timezone differences. x.x)

I'm in a good timezone, but sometimes I'm asleep during the portal activity, too. Like today until 3 PM, for instance. Heh.

OK. ^^ Ah well, at least I can give you 7/7 score points per week that way - if I remember to actually click the FanNet icon daily, that is (don't count on it, my brain is like a sieve ^^)

Yep. 7/7 is the max for any user/IP to contribute, so unless you're on AOL or something (and thus get a different IP each time you dial-up), once per day is all you can do. And like I said, no need to click it every day, just click it as much as you feel like and it'll help a ton!

Not nature-based - they're supposed to correspond to one of the four seasons. It doesn't have to be in an obvious way, but the reference should be there.

Well, the seasons are related to nature, are they not? #;-}>

I lived in Japan for three years, and I know the way haiku are SUPPOSED to supposed to be, but most people outside of Japan don't stress that aspect... especially if you're just trying to be FUNNY with 'em, yanno. #;-}> It's a subversion of form which is quite fine. DECONSTRUCT THE MACHINE. And stuff.

At 4/24/05 06:02 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Just checked it out gfox! Thanks for the update yet once again. Freakin' MPA made twice the points I did (the bum). I think you were right when you said he'd be my next threat on the Penta List.

Of course I was right! And now he's past bila and heading for us. You'd better hold him off as long as possible, lest I begin to fear for my (pentalist) life! #;-}>

I clicked the fan net button a couple of times (can't remember if I did it before). So can we click the button more than once per day and will it register?

Unless your IP changes, like I said, once per day is all that will matter/register.

No worries gfox. We'll get the Penta List back in the top 50 before you can say Julie Andrews (lol).

Well, you guys certainly did! It was a good collective effort this past week. 22 in votes per week is damned good.

At 4/24/05 06:12 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:

EXACTLY. Not to mention there's this tasty Japanese restaurant right down my street here in Houston, and sometimes at around 10 PM, I hear the ninja heading out the back door... once he let me tag along with him. You have a stereotypical view of Texas, Recon. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:39:05

At 4/30/05 11:37 PM, ramagi wrote: Too bad I been chilling out and other things today.

When you state that you were chilling out today... does that mean you were chilling out at newgrounds or just chilling out with friends?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:39:05

At 4/26/05 12:51 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Heh ya i been really slow, im picking up somewhat as of today...

I figured it as well. But only recently. Could anyone really have predicted how fast ramagi would be posting from January to April 2005 back in December?! No way in hell, man. It's amazing.

At 4/27/05 12:28 AM, ramagi wrote:
Yea I been on fire as of late, maybe it that break I took from review modding, No one sends me many emails about those. I been letting rage and Urb have all the fun review modding as of late. I have been sneakign in a few bans here and there, but I need to take a small break from it. As far as my review count, yea I been slackign on those big time. Maybe after my little break here I'll get back to my last goal with those only 186 to go.

On fire is a massive understatement, let me tell ya! #;-}>

Hey now, I'm still reviewing modding as well. Not that many link spammers to catch anymore, though. Bleh.

I got 10 reviews this past week, and I hope to get another 10 or 15 (to hit 600) in the next week or two. I've slowed way down overall as well, though. Good luck with your 1337 goal, but I think it's 286 that you need for it.

At 4/27/05 08:31 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: excuse me, I meant quadlisted.. i'm sorry. There should really be an edit button.. I noticed my mistake after I posted that.

No problem, man. I shouldn't have rambled so much at ya, but I didn't realise it was just a simple mistake. I thought you actually were talking about her getting pentalisted, not quadlisted. Heh. #;-}>

At 4/27/05 12:40 PM, schneelocke wrote: Cool - and it even mentions me. I feel famous now. ^_^

Heh! Well, glad you enjoyed that. I'm doing it for everyone who hits 10,000 in one stat. Hopefully it gives you guys the motivation to get that second stat to 10,000 so you can join the rest of us on the list, eh? Good luck!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:51:32

At 4/30/05 11:43 PM, BonusStageCompIeted wrote: Nice to know i'd be 22 or 23 if i had my 10,000 posts, sorry to say it though, but it seems i've worked quite a lot on those recenty, went back above 23 ppd, but HEY, at least it isn't above 25, dread the thought :(

You'll make 10k posts easily if you keep making an average of 23 posts per day. Damn that's a lot of posts under a short period of time. But if you keep going for saves you'll make triplelisted which would be cool... Your experience points amount will take a little over 2 years to get to 10k. Reviews are self explanatory. But wow you make some very lengthy reviews bonus.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-04-30 23:56:21

At 4/30/05 11:29 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: The penta list was just updated. It looks very nice. Denvish is going to be flying up to where ramagi is at some point. In the near future it looks like there's going to be a lot of users with 10,000 exp points who will finally become triple-listed.

Yes it was. Were you refreshing it every 5 minutes or something? #;-}> I barely managed to beat YOUR announcement with my own. Man, let me announce my own list being ready to view, will ya? #;-}>

Denvish may very well do that, but let's not put the cart before the horse. MPA's going to dominate this list before Denvish gets the chance to, I believe.

And yes, Recon, XwaynecoltX, Crono, and myself will soon be triplelisted. _lightning_ would be as well if he'd only saved more movies on the portal by now. ;_;

At 4/30/05 11:37 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 4/30/05 11:28 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XII is uploaded and available.
Cool I remember to look at the update tonight.
My crazy outbreak of BP last weekend upped my numbers a bit for this update.
Too bad I been chilling out and other things today.

I noticed you did get a bit more than usual for awhile there. But it was still more your POSTING that helped your CHG for this week than your b/p. Your posting amounts continue to AMAZE me, ramagi. #;-}>

At 4/30/05 11:39 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote:
At 4/30/05 11:37 PM, ramagi wrote: Too bad I been chilling out and other things today.
When you state that you were chilling out today... does that mean you were chilling out at newgrounds or just chilling out with friends?

STALKER ALERT! #;-}>

Stop acting like Bedn, YoinKers!

At 4/30/05 11:43 PM, BonusStageCompIeted wrote: Nice to know i'd be 22 or 23 if i had my 10,000 posts, sorry to say it though, but it seems i've worked quite a lot on those recenty, went back above 23 ppd, but HEY, at least it isn't above 25, dread the thought :(

Beh. Who cares all that much about hitting 10,000 posts? You should be working on getting OTHER stats (cough)saves(cough) up to and above 10,000, dontcha think? Far better to doublelist due to saves than to posts, IMO. #;-}>

Anyway, the list will be here for ya when you finally make it over in either (or both, eventually). You've got less to go than I do on the postcount front, that's for certain. I'm like #48 in posts now. I was #40 just a month ago. In the time it took me to go from 8100 to 8200, 8 people have passed me, including you, jonthomson, ramagi, and a few others. YOU SPAMMERS. #;-}>

So yeah, speaking of 8200... this be it. Time to freeze on me current postcount. Arrrr.

G'night all! Might post some more tomorrow night post-midnight, we shall seeeeeeee.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-05-01 01:23:15

Thanks gfox. I noticed you're slowing down a bit with the overall point gains. Been busy lately?

Update on the pentalist's progress in the NG FanNet: 47. NG 2x10k+ PENTALIST gfoxcook 22 38

I'm trying to click on the FanNet button at least once per day (I forget sometimes).

IOW, 22 in / 38 out (18 in / 25 out & 16 in / 21 out & 17 in / 30 out the last three weeks). Incredible improvement, guys!

Julie Andrews!

At 4/30/05 11:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/24/05 06:02 PM, ReconRebel wrote: Freakin' MPA made twice the points I did (the bum). I think you were right when you said he'd be my next threat on the Penta List.
Of course I was right! And now he's past bila and heading for us. You'd better hold him off as long as possible, lest I begin to fear for my (pentalist) life! #;-}>

Now how exactly am I supposed to hold off MPA? The guy is out of control. Do you have a M1 Abrams I can borrow for a few days?

At 4/24/05 06:12 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
You have a stereotypical view of Texas, Recon. #;-}>

The stars at night, are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas!! Now if you'll excuse me I have to clean out my igloo.

At 4/30/05 11:43 PM, BonusStageCompIeted wrote: Nice to know i'd be 22 or 23 if i had my 10,000 posts.

Well somebody is gonna have 10,000 experience points with tomorrow's deposit and that means being triple listed by next update!

Yeah baby!!

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-05-01 05:48:53

At 4/30/05 11:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote: HMPH! #;-}>

But yeah... I don't really associate the name "schneelocke" with spammer, so fear not, I would have assumed you were even if you hadn't made that disclaimer.

Heh. ^^

You can never get too many saves too quickly. Just ask toocool!

Yeah - it turns out it was just one day, too. And in fact, my save ratio continues to drop; it was the highest (24,94% saves among my total points) in late mid-February, but it's dropped to 23,47% again already. It seems that it's due more to the submissions made when I'm on the portal, though; it doesn't seem to me that I miss saves more often than I miss blams.

I'm in a good timezone, but sometimes I'm asleep during the portal activity, too. Like today until 3 PM, for instance. Heh.

Heh. Until a month or so ago, I routinely used to be awake until 6 in the morning (or even later) - during those times, I actually managed to get gold a couple of times on the EGRL. Good ol' days. ^^ But seriously, it doesn't make you feel good to be up all night and sleep all day, so I'm gladly trading some points for feeling better.

Yep. 7/7 is the max for any user/IP to contribute, so unless you're on AOL or something (and thus get a different IP each time you dial-up), once per day is all you can do. And like I said, no need to click it every day, just click it as much as you feel like and it'll help a ton!

I get a different IP every time I connect to my ISP, so technically, I could vote more than that, but it would require manually dis-/reconnecting, which is a slight hassle.

Anyhow, you're currently #24 in the FanNet list. ^^ It'd be quite cool if we could get you to stay there!

Well, the seasons are related to nature, are they not? #;-}>

Yeah, but not everything in nature is related to the seasons. :)

I lived in Japan for three years, and I know the way haiku are SUPPOSED to supposed to be, but most people outside of Japan don't stress that aspect... especially if you're just trying to be FUNNY with 'em, yanno. #;-}> It's a subversion of form which is quite fine. DECONSTRUCT THE MACHINE. And stuff.

You did? Cool. ^^

At 4/30/05 11:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Heh! Well, glad you enjoyed that. I'm doing it for everyone who hits 10,000 in one stat. Hopefully it gives you guys the motivation to get that second stat to 10,000 so you can join the rest of us on the list, eh? Good luck!

Thanks - I'll need that. Either that or lots of time...

At 5/1/05 01:23 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Well somebody is gonna have 10,000 experience points with tomorrow's deposit and that means being triple listed by next update!

Yeah baby!!

Cool, congrats! :)