00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAntking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

542,304 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-11 07:12:41

At 2/10/08 10:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm quite proud of this

Woah, stats, outside NG

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-11 07:50:02

At 2/10/08 12:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Before I catch up, I wanna mention a cool set of stats:

I posted on 1/31, 2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/4, 2/5, 2/6, 2/7, 2/8, and in the past few hours 2/9 as well. That's a TEN DAY POSTING STREAK. I probably haven't done that in years.

Thus, I have posted for the first time in a long time also.... every day this whole week.

It's up to a 12 day streak now, with your posts of this morning. Nice work :)

At 2/10/08 01:00 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/8/08 08:44 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Yay, I'm glad to hear you agreeing with me. However, I need to convince you enough to make you think you are more Petrucci-lookalike than a Wade-lookalike.
BTW, I wonder if that's become Bahamut's new purpose in life or something. O_O

Trying to convince me I look like some guy more than some other guy. That's a worse job than mine :P

I shall attempt to present evidence over the weekend, as I'm struggling for the time at present. I've got an assignment to build lots of models for a couple of war games on Sunday and I don't want to disappoint my friends by not turning up to kill them!
EV-I-DENCE! PRESENT-IT-NOW!

Damn, knew I forgot something...

Getting closer, but his hair flops over at the end of his spikes, like it's lazy. Mine stands on end like I've put my fingers in the socket :P
QUIBBLER!!!

This is a problem how? I'm a perfectionist.

At 2/10/08 12:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/8/08 08:44 AM, Coop83 wrote: Getting closer, but his hair flops over at the end of his spikes, like it's lazy. Mine stands on end like I've put my fingers in the socket :P
John Petrucci picture #3. I hope you agree with me even more now.

I'll get my tennis racket out tonight, shall I?

At 2/10/08 10:45 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Here's the damn picture, Coop.
EAT IT, COOP! HE'S YOU, BITCH!

Define 'it'. I'm not eating 'it', if 'it' happens to be similar to the present that someone had left on our office doorstep this morning. Someone really hates my company, that's for sure.

Nice stats on Guitar Hero, btw.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-11 09:22:29

At 2/10/08 06:46 PM, Haggard wrote: Easy. Just install german keyboard drivers, than switch keyboard layouts in Windows and hit the key with the '{' on it. This should give you an 'ü' ;) .

I'd rather use the alt code.

I will change my aura when I level up to Level 31. This is in 50 days if I don't miss any deposit. But probably Cyberdevil will level up before I do, so you won't confusig me with him any more in less than 50 days, I guess ;) .

Cyberdevil is 12 days ahead of you.

At 2/10/08 10:45 PM, gfoxcook wrote: YOU RAT BASTARD! :::slaps you with a dainty upper-class glove of sorts:::

Wow.

I'm aiming for by early-March now, yes.

Cool, before then, there's myself going to London and after that, I've got a week work experience. :)

Also, 1st March is when the Regulars List returns. :D

A) Super Smash Bros Brawl is released (can't remember the exact date, but I think it's around 3/4)

According to Amazon.co.uk, that game is coming out on 29th April over here. That sounds too soon, though.

And probably more I could list. So why not add 10k posts to the fun that week? I think I shall! Probably on Saturday 3/8, in fact. HAPPY B-DAY, SIS!

Nice, 8th March. I shall look forward to this day.

Now, you can all silently hope I have a stroke that causes me to be loopy and go ahead and make the final update the way you guys not-so-secretly want me to, but that's about what it's going to take. That... or BRIBERY. Hint hint, wink wink. #;-}>

Will 1p do? XP

Hell, why not just add that as a new stat from the get-go. Remember how I wanted anyone who succeeds my list to make it different enough that they're not just doing the same old same old? Well, a 6th column with audio portal reviews would CERTAINLY qualify right off the bat as a big difference.

You sure? :O I was thinking more of a different layout for the updates. Your layout for the 2x10k list kicks so much ass and I struggle to think how I can change it besides the colours.

And if I post after NG midnight tonight, or else post tomorrow evening.... 12 DAYS IN A ROW. HOLY SHIT.

Please do! :D

Why teh LOL at teh LULZ? #;-}>

I did it for the LUL(z).

Whysofor? They're always around 5-6 hours apart, aren't they?

I was referring to when you post on the BBS. Everyday when I log onto the BBS, I either see no new posts by you or I don't.

Yes, a much more enlightened creative pursuit, certainly.

Besides, posting too much will get me banned from the BBS. XD

GOOD MORROW AGAIN!

Good aftermorning. XP

Coop looks like he's constipating on that picture.

At 2/10/08 10:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: 5000 groupies from 1000 performances, and I just broke through 200,000,000 total points and broke into the top 200 of all Wii GH3 users (those're the achievements I hereby display visually):

Are you the girl on the top right corner?

j/k
At 2/11/08 07:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'll get my tennis racket out tonight, shall I?

I'll post a fourth picture next time, shall I?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-12 03:28:34

At 2/11/08 06:29 AM, Haggard wrote: Yeah, I got that already.

You did? O_o didn't seem that way to me, but clearly I MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD the tone... of your POSTAGE. YAr.

I just wanted to point out that my name doesn't contain umlauts :P .
And with that lesson I just wanted to point out how important umlauts are, so I would have typed that lesson anyways ;) .

Yeah, I kinda noticed your name don't gots teh umlauts, but we were talking about some musician's name, so why would I have confused his with yours, anyway? That's the part I really don't get right now. O_O

.: : My gf loves 13, too. She was born on the 13th of September, so that may have something to do with it.

Do you like it because so many hate it, or do you have a personal reason like she does to like it?
I was born on 13th of August, so that's the main reason why ^^.

There we go! Did I call that or what? #;-}>

I know, it's great to see me posting so much recently, too! :::turns away from the huge mirror sitting next to himself on the couch and looks back at the laptop screen:::
No offense, but I would prefer if you would slow down on posting a bit, or else you reach 10k posts before my XP and Saves reach teh mighty 10k >:(

Yeah, well, no one said I had to let you beat me to 4x10k, did they?

I won't be updating the pentalist the day (or probably even week) that I hit 10k posts, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Your exp will hit 10k very soon. So all you need to worry about is getting some saves. Get to it!

At 2/11/08 07:12 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm quite proud of this
Woah, stats, outside NG

Indeed! THEY DO EXIST! #;-}>

At 2/11/08 07:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Thus, I have posted for the first time in a long time also.... every day this whole week.

13 day streak INITIATE! #;-}>

When I post tomorrow (yep, I said when, not if... BOLD PREDICTIONS AHOY!), it'll be a 2-straight-weeks, 14-day chain of gfox postery. OMGZ!

Thanks!

Trying to convince me I look like some guy more than some other guy. That's a worse job than mine :P

Worse than just about anyone's, really. MINDBLOWINGLY DULL.

EV-I-DENCE! PRESENT-IT-NOW!
Damn, knew I forgot something...

Eh, I really don't care all that much, I'm mostly playing along to enhance the drama between you and Bahamut. WHAT LITTLE OF IT THERE WAS, I SHALL MAGNIFY!

QUIBBLER!!!
This is a problem how? I'm a perfectionist.

Me too. Guilt by association.

Define 'it'. I'm not eating 'it', if 'it' happens to be similar to the present that someone had left on our office doorstep this morning. Someone really hates my company, that's for sure.

Hahahaha.

It is a chicken sandwich. Why would you want to turn that down? TASTY AS HELL!

Nice stats on Guitar Hero, btw.

Thank you kindly! I think posting for 14 days straight is even more impressive than my Guitar Hero stats, though. #;-}>

BTW, I upped like 60% of my hard scores in the past few weeks, including some tier 7 and tier 8 songs. I five-starred Knights of Cydonia and all the rest of tier 7, in fact.

The only songs in Hard that I don't have 5-stars on are Raining Blood (still 3 stars, but I think I can pump it to 4.... 5's out of the question, though), and One (boosted it from 3 stars to 4 stars, though, already).

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-12 03:37:43

At 2/11/08 09:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: Cyberdevil is 12 days ahead of you.

OH NOE! So close yet so far.

At 2/10/08 10:45 PM, gfoxcook wrote: YOU RAT BASTARD! :::slaps you with a dainty upper-class glove of sorts:::
Wow.

Impressed by my high-class, upper-crust stylings?

I'm aiming for by early-March now, yes.
Cool, before then, there's myself going to London and after that, I've got a week work experience. :)

You're going to work for one week? Huh?

Also, 1st March is when the Regulars List returns. :D

There we go. Another awesome early March event, see?

A) Super Smash Bros Brawl is released (can't remember the exact date, but I think it's around 3/4)
According to Amazon.co.uk, that game is coming out on 29th April over here. That sounds too soon, though.

That does. Maybe the delay that hit the US hasn't hit you guys yet, but will sooner or later?

Nice, 8th March. I shall look forward to this day.

BE THERE!

Will 1p do? XP

I'm not that easy.

You sure? :O I was thinking more of a different layout for the updates. Your layout for the 2x10k list kicks so much ass and I struggle to think how I can change it besides the colours.

Well, it'll obviously be up to you if you're going to go to the trouble of assuming the list-making duties.

But I've already said I'd rather retire the list for good, but if there's enough demand among the list's fans for someone to pick it up and run with it, I'd rather it be somewhat-to-very different than mine was, really.

This list was my baby more than any other. If you make your own version of it, I'd rather you make it a unique baby of your own, kinda. Make sense at all? #;-}>

Please do! :D

YOUR WISH WAS MY COMMAND. And now ANOTHER day of posting beyond even that one, as discussed with Coop already. The insanity continues.

I was referring to when you post on the BBS. Everyday when I log onto the BBS, I either see no new posts by you or I don't.

You either see no new posts from me... or you DON'T see... no... new posts from me. Dude, that makes such little sense. #;-}>

Besides, posting too much will get me banned from the BBS. XD

Not if you don't post like BonusStage on General.

GOOD MORROW AGAIN!
Good aftermorning. XP

GOOD MORROW!

Coop looks like he's constipating on that picture.

HArhrhagherguewhgfwef.

At 2/10/08 10:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: 5000 groupies from 1000 performances, and I just broke through 200,000,000 total points and broke into the top 200 of all Wii GH3 users (those're the achievements I hereby display visually):
Are you the girl on the top right corner?

... Yes.

j/k

She's Judy Nails, and she's my fave character in just about all four GH games.

I actually used Casey for 100% of Easy, Judy for 100% of Medium, Jimi Hendrix (not his actual name, but that's who they made him look like for GH3) for 100% of Hard, and then a mix of the robot, the J-POP girl, and Judy Nails for Expert. So that's why I've used Judy for more of the 1000 songplays I've done than any other GH character. :::nods:::

I have a partiality for the girl characters. Call me crazy, but when I glance upwards at the band, I'd rather see a hot girl playing guitar than the ugly-ass guy characters, for the most part.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-12 04:10:34

At 2/11/08 09:22 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/11/08 07:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'll get my tennis racket out tonight, shall I?
I'll post a fourth picture next time, shall I?

Remind me when I log into MSN tonight, otherwise I'll forget.

At 2/12/08 03:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote:

When I post tomorrow (yep, I said when, not if... BOLD PREDICTIONS AHOY!), it'll be a 2-straight-weeks, 14-day chain of gfox postery. OMGZ!

Nice one, that 400 has become 200 and now 192. We're on pentalist standby level 4 (Similar to DEFCON)

Worse than just about anyone's, really. MINDBLOWINGLY DULL.

I shouldn't complain if he's enjoying it.

Hahahaha.

Oh that's fine *munches*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-12 07:33:56

At 2/11/08 06:29 AM, Haggard wrote: Yeah, I got that already.
You did? O_o didn't seem that way to me, but clearly I MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD the tone... of your POSTAGE. YAr.

Yarrr, misunterstanding seems to be very easy in teh amazing interwebs!

I just wanted to point out that my name doesn't contain umlauts :P .
And with that lesson I just wanted to point out how important umlauts are, so I would have typed that lesson anyways ;) .
Yeah, I kinda noticed your name don't gots teh umlauts, but we were talking about some musician's name, so why would I have confused his with yours, anyway? That's the part I really don't get right now. O_O

You posted: "If you've got one in your name, damn straight... PIMP THAT UMLAUT!" so I just thought I point out, that my name doesn't contain any. Don't exactly know why I felt the urge to do so, to be honest ^^.

I know, it's great to see me posting so much recently, too! :::turns away from the huge mirror sitting next to himself on the couch and looks back at the laptop screen:::
No offense, but I would prefer if you would slow down on posting a bit, or else you reach 10k posts before my XP and Saves reach teh mighty 10k >:(
Yeah, well, no one said I had to let you beat me to 4x10k, did they?

I do! :P

I won't be updating the pentalist the day (or probably even week) that I hit 10k posts, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Your exp will hit 10k very soon. So all you need to worry about is getting some saves. Get to it!

Yessir! *heads straight for the portal*

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-12 15:44:06

At 2/12/08 03:37 AM, gfoxcook wrote: OH NOE! So close yet so far.

Shit happens to Haggard, I guess.

Uhh, yeah. Also, high-class upper-crust stylings? WTF?

You're going to work for one week? Huh?

Yeah, it's admin work experience. Just for one week.

There we go. Another awesome early March event, see?

Indeed it is.

That does. Maybe the delay that hit the US hasn't hit you guys yet, but will sooner or later?

Hopefully not, but if it does, then releasing it no later than my 18th birthday would be good enough. So any later than 11th July, I'll be sending a complaint to Nintendo. XP

BE THERE!

I FUCKING WILL!

Will 1p do? XP
I'm not that easy.

Half a penny?

Well, it'll obviously be up to you if you're going to go to the trouble of assuming the list-making duties.

I know I'd be looking through over 500 profiles once every 4 or 5 weeks, but it's a list I wish to see running constantly and if I focus on the update enough, I think I'll be fine. We'll have to see how FireFox would be with 100 tabs being opened at once.

This list was my baby more than any other. If you make your own version of it, I'd rather you make it a unique baby of your own, kinda. Make sense at all? #;-}>

Yes, I understand what you're saying here. You'd prefer mine different to yours.

YOUR WISH WAS MY COMMAND. And now ANOTHER day of posting beyond even that one, as discussed with Coop already. The insanity continues.

Maybe more later?

You either see no new posts from me... or you DON'T see... no... new posts from me. Dude, that makes such little sense. #;-}>

No, it makes so much sense.

Or any other General "bundle of sticks" user.

HArhrhagherguewhgfwef.

I'm still waiting for his "photo".

... Yes.

OMGWOW!

At 2/12/08 04:10 AM, Coop83 wrote: Remind me when I log into MSN tonight, otherwise I'll forget.

I had to go before you did it, but at least I got to hear your Hermes impression. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-12 16:58:23

At 2/12/08 03:44 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/12/08 04:10 AM, Coop83 wrote: Remind me when I log into MSN tonight, otherwise I'll forget.
I had to go before you did it, but at least I got to hear your Hermes impression. :)

So I've proven that my vocal chords own. Now it's time to provide some photographic stuffs...

Sorry about the focus, but I think the camera could be fucked. I blame my girlfriend, as she was operating the camera

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-13 04:56:54

At 2/12/08 04:10 AM, Coop83 wrote:

Nice one, that 400 has become 200 and now 192. We're on pentalist standby level 4 (Similar to DEFCON)

twas 190, unless you managed to post the above before I finished my last 2 posts that night.

Anywho, I didn't have much time or inclination to post tonight, it turns out, but I'll still catch up in here, at least.

14 straight days... COMPLETE!

Oh that's fine *munches*

Aye... fine indeed. A fine meal INDEED.

At 2/12/08 07:33 AM, Haggard wrote: Yarrr, misunterstanding seems to be very easy in teh amazing interwebs!

SOMETIMES.

You posted: "If you've got one in your name, damn straight... PIMP THAT UMLAUT!" so I just thought I point out, that my name doesn't contain any. Don't exactly know why I felt the urge to do so, to be honest ^^.

I dunno, either, but I hope you can at least see why your reaction made me think you'd taken the "you've got one in your name" part of my post the wrong way, as though it literally meant YOU in particular. #;-}>

Yessir! *heads straight for the portal*

:::salutes:::

At 2/12/08 03:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: Shit happens to Haggard, I guess.

;_;

Yes.

Yeah, it's admin work experience. Just for one week.

Okay.

Indeed it is.

MARCH RULES. ROY RULES. HE MACKS ON BANANAS, HE'S MARRIED TO MY SISTER. ROY RULES!

Hopefully not, but if it does, then releasing it no later than my 18th birthday would be good enough. So any later than 11th July, I'll be sending a complaint to Nintendo. XP

You do that, sir.

I know I'd be looking through over 500 profiles once every 4 or 5 weeks, but it's a list I wish to see running constantly and if I focus on the update enough, I think I'll be fine. We'll have to see how FireFox would be with 100 tabs being opened at once.

100 profiles a week... egad.

Maybe more later?

Just a bit. But I have an extended weekend this weekend, my gf and I are taking off the same days for a little break together, so maybe I'll be posting in even MORE strange times!

You're going to keep using that as code for that other detestable term, aintcha. (sigh) Ah well.

I'm still waiting for his "photo".

WAIT NO LONGER, it seems.

At 2/12/08 05:46 PM, FlashMaker12 wrote: dis thread is so long down da page that my page nrly krashed

even longer lolololmalaksnsjvgfsdhfghedfbesjgdwvhewg dfv

Your insanity I find.... arousing. CARRY ON.

Sorry it was such a short trip tonight, folks, but it STILL COUNTS. 14! WOOT WOOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-13 08:32:58

At 2/13/08 04:56 AM, gfoxcook wrote:

twas 190, unless you managed to post the above before I finished my last 2 posts that night.

I must have called them up, then got distracted - such is the peril of trying to post comments while working in the office :P

Anywho, I didn't have much time or inclination to post tonight, it turns out, but I'll still catch up in here, at least.

Nice. 15 days is half of a month tomorrow :)

Oh that's fine *munches*
Aye... fine indeed. A fine meal INDEED.

I've had a ham, cheese and onion panino, followed by 2 slices of mincemeat shortbread and a bottle of sprite this lunch. Not very nutritious, but I've got 2 bananas for some time between now and the gym :)

At 2/12/08 03:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'm still waiting for his "photo".
WAIT NO LONGER, it seems.

Indeed, I have posted the aforementioned out of focus photo. Blame lies with my girlfriend and possibly the camera, as previously discussed.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-13 10:01:25

At 2/12/08 07:33 AM, Haggard wrote: Yarrr, misunterstanding seems to be very easy in teh amazing interwebs!
SOMETIMES.

And sometimes even always....
wait, that makes no sense!

I dunno, either, but I hope you can at least see why your reaction made me think you'd taken the "you've got one in your name" part of my post the wrong way, as though it literally meant YOU in particular. #;-}>

Yes, I see ;) . But good that we finally sorted that out ^^.
Hopefully I can keep my decent pace over the next few weeks.

At 2/12/08 03:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: Shit happens to Haggard, I guess.
;_;

T.T

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-13 19:19:18

At 2/12/08 04:58 PM, Coop83 wrote: So I've proven that my vocal chords own. Now it's time to provide some photographic stuffs...

OMG, JOHN PETRUCCI WITH SUNGLASSES! 0__0

At 2/12/08 05:46 PM, FlashMaker12 wrote: dis thread is so long down da page that my page nrly krashed

Then your computer must be extremely shit. I mean, the computer I use upstairs sucks so much ass, but at least it's capable of going onto websites, even with lots of characters and stuff. Or maybe you were joking...

Yes.

Explain.

Okay.

And now I'm hearing from my dad's place that there's an admin job that's on Wednesday - Friday. It sounds great, I'll be sending them an application form soon and hopefully I'll get this job.

MARCH RULES. ROY RULES. HE MACKS ON BANANAS, HE'S MARRIED TO MY SISTER. ROY RULES!

Roy?

That's what you did? Heh, I'd rather get all the stats at the same time to make it more accurate.

Just a bit. But I have an extended weekend this weekend, my gf and I are taking off the same days for a little break together, so maybe I'll be posting in even MORE strange times!

Only one post, but better than nothing. :) So, will you be making many many more posts during this weekend?

You're going to keep using that as code for that other detestable term, aintcha. (sigh) Ah well.

It's your fault for telling me not to use the word faggot. :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-14 23:59:12

At 2/13/08 08:32 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/12/08 03:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: When I post tomorrow (yep, I said when, not if... BOLD PREDICTIONS AHOY!), it'll be a 2-straight-weeks, 14-day chain of gfox postery. OMGZ!
I must have called them up, then got distracted - such is the peril of trying to post comments while working in the office :P

I see. ANYwho... my 14-day chain was somewhat of a technicality as I only managed the one post... but... I'm managing TWO posts before NG midnight tonight, on Valentine's Day, thus sustaining the chain... at 15 days! I've gone from two weeks to... HALF A MONTH! WAHOO!

THINKING ALIKE AGAIN, ARE WE? #;-}>

I've had a ham, cheese and onion panino, followed by 2 slices of mincemeat shortbread and a bottle of sprite this lunch. Not very nutritious, but I've got 2 bananas for some time between now and the gym :)

Bah, sounds perfectly nutritious to me, dagnabit.

Indeed, I have posted the aforementioned out of focus photo. Blame lies with my girlfriend and possibly the camera, as previously discussed.

Was your girlfriend feeling up the camera too much during the takings of the photos?

And was the camera partially to blame for being so goddamned schmexy?

At 2/13/08 10:01 AM, Haggard wrote: Yes, I see ;) . But good that we finally sorted that out ^^.
Hopefully I can keep my decent pace over the next few weeks.

Yes, it is good to sort things out.

And even just to sort things. I need to sort things around my home. Yes.

At 2/13/08 07:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: OMG, JOHN PETRUCCI WITH SUNGLASSES! 0__0

LOL!

Then your computer must be extremely shit. I mean, the computer I use upstairs sucks so much ass, but at least it's capable of going onto websites, even with lots of characters and stuff. Or maybe you were joking...

I meant to reply to that guy. Did I forget to? I think I may have. Damned.

Oh well, at least you got him. ZINGER!

Explain.

Acting like a frou-frou, hoity-toity, fancy-pants rich person is funny? Duh? #;-}>

And now I'm hearing from my dad's place that there's an admin job that's on Wednesday - Friday. It sounds great, I'll be sending them an application form soon and hopefully I'll get this job.

Wednesday-Friday every week, or just one week again?

There's temp work and then there's TRULY temporary temp work.

Roy?

It's a SNL skit....

That's what you did? Heh, I'd rather get all the stats at the same time to make it more accurate.

No, I was just averaging it and finding the number even more horrifying that way.

Of course I did them all at once, or as close to it as possible.

Only one post, but better than nothing. :) So, will you be making many many more posts during this weekend?

YES.

It's your fault for telling me not to use the word faggot. :P

Well, it is better than that, at least.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-15 05:37:16

At 2/14/08 11:59 PM, gfoxcook wrote: THINKING ALIKE AGAIN, ARE WE? #;-}>

16 tomorrow/today then. :)

LOL!

Now that's a very rare picture of John Petrucci.

I meant to reply to that guy. Did I forget to? I think I may have. Damned.

Actually, you did.

Acting like a frou-frou, hoity-toity, fancy-pants rich person is funny? Duh? #;-}>

Uhhh, right. :S

That one is a permanent job.

Yes, that makes the list more accurate.

YES.

Only 2 posts for that night, lol.

Well, it is better than that, at least.

Well, I did use that word in the LUL today. XD

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-15 06:41:51

At 2/13/08 07:19 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/12/08 04:58 PM, Coop83 wrote: So I've proven that my vocal chords own. Now it's time to provide some photographic stuffs...
OMG, JOHN PETRUCCI WITH SUNGLASSES! 0__0

-.-

At 2/14/08 11:59 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/13/08 08:32 AM, Coop83 wrote: I must have called them up, then got distracted - such is the peril of trying to post comments while working in the office :P
I see. ANYwho... my 14-day chain was somewhat of a technicality as I only managed the one post... but... I'm managing TWO posts before NG midnight tonight, on Valentine's Day, thus sustaining the chain... at 15 days! I've gone from two weeks to... HALF A MONTH! WAHOO!

w00t! In other news, I've posted number 11,000 without noticing it...

What do you mean again? This is just a continuation of the one great thought of the hive mind of gfox.

But it's damned tasty :) You should try one - a toasted cheesy ham thing, that's quite nasty on the calorie front.

Was your girlfriend feeling up the camera too much during the takings of the photos?

I think it's because she's not used to taking pictures of me - soon have that one under control.

She must have pressed the 'soft focus' button and coated the lens with vaseline :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-15 10:35:41

At 2/3/08 05:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote:

- Minion777 just recently reached 10k EXP, which now makes him a quadralister. I'm not sure who else reached 4x10k since Coop83 and life got there last Summer, though.
Cool for him!

No man its Radical!

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-16 02:13:10

At 2/15/08 05:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: 16 tomorrow/today then. :)

14... 15... 16... 17 TODAY!!!!

Actually, you did.

Oh, good, I'm glad that I already did. I love forgetting shit, it's the most fun thing EVER, isn't it? Pfft.

Uhhh, right. :S

Monty Python sketches ring a bell?

Retarded upper classic twats running a race! ONE OF TEH BEST SKITS EVER.

That one is a permanent job.

Every week, then. Groovy!

You can't blame me for wanting to clarify, since the last time I was all confuzed and you were like "no, just one week."

Yes, that makes the list more accurate.

Yes, but if you leave someone off the list, you have to choose between two flavours of accuracy then.

Either leave that person off the list (till next update... assuming there IS a next update) to ensure the accuracy of "time of data pull," or put them on the list with their stats that are more recent than everyone else's, thus ensuring accuracy of "people on the list/rankings" but ruining the data pull integrity.

Only 2 posts for that night, lol.

Yeah well, here comes the flood. WEEKEND FLOOD OF RAINING BLOOD!

Well, I did use that word in the LUL today. XD

Which word was that again?

At 2/15/08 06:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: -.-

Is that your John Petrucci impersonation? COOL SHADES, DUDE.

D_D (those are my sideways shades)

They turn and rotate!

D
D

Wowwwww!

WHOA. That's pretty monumental not to notice, dude.

I mean, just because you added a new digit 1000 ago doesn't make all the following 1000 markers meaningless.

Try telling a 10 year old that turning 11 is no big deal, because 9 -> 10 was the big deal, for instance. #;-}>

11111 UPCOMING, EH? You better screenie that one.

What do you mean again? This is just a continuation of the one great thought of the hive mind of gfox.

I thought every now and then there was a lull in the hive thoughts, and so when it all reconnects, it's sorta an "again," yes... but I could be wrong.

Still, this is a startling case of us not hive-minding right now, then.

But it's damned tasty :)

I'm sure it is, but I was just protesting that it doesn't sound very unhealthy to me, yet you'd just put it down as such!

For one thing, that volume of food pales in comparison to a good, hearty-portioned gfox meal, so.... no matter how unhealthy it might be, it ain't very... much. #;-}>

You should try one - a toasted cheesy ham thing, that's quite nasty on the calorie front.

I'm a huge fan of the cheesy, I like toasty now and then, but I'm actually not a huge ham guy.

I likes me my sausages, though. Salami, pepperoni, polish/czech/german/italian sausages..... but... not so much with the hams. GOMEN!

I think it's because she's not used to taking pictures of me - soon have that one under control.

Force her to take a shitload of pics of you for practice, so when it really comes down to a do or die snapshot moment, she won't screw it up that time? That's an idea.

She must have pressed the 'soft focus' button and coated the lens with vaseline :P

Sounds like she was sexing it up real good, yep.

Did she submit the photos of you to Playgirl?

At 2/15/08 10:35 AM, Minion777 wrote:
At 2/3/08 05:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
- Minion777 just recently reached 10k EXP, which now makes him a quadralister. I'm not sure who else reached 4x10k since Coop83 and life got there last Summer, though.
Cool for him!
No man its Radical!

HANG TEN, DUDE!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-16 06:45:45

Well, catch-up complete. I had everything EXCEPT for level up caught up earlier in the night, but ended up falling asleep on the couch while my gf was watching her Supernatural Season 2 DVDs...

And I'd already started my replying (had all the quotes in Notepad, for instance) to the postage in LUL, so I decided to go ahead and finish it off when I came to.

Now, it's time for sleep in the bed, rather than on the sofa.

GOODNIGHT NOW, and have a good weekend, all y'all!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-16 11:49:04

At 2/15/08 06:41 AM, Coop83 wrote:
-.-

That's the only picture of John Petrucci with sunglasses that I can find. :(

At 2/16/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 14... 15... 16... 17 TODAY!!!!

WhoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, good, I'm glad that I already did. I love forgetting shit, it's the most fun thing EVER, isn't it? Pfft.

Ugh, I fucking hate forgetting things.

Oh shit.

Every week, then. Groovy!

Yep. :)

You can't blame me for wanting to clarify, since the last time I was all confuzed and you were like "no, just one week."

Haha, that's alright. Today, I received a letter from a place I sent a CV to via email and it made me happy since that's one of the first actual responses I've received for jobs I've applied to.

Yes, but if you leave someone off the list, you have to choose between two flavours of accuracy then.

Leave who off and why? :P

Either leave that person off the list (till next update... assuming there IS a next update) to ensure the accuracy of "time of data pull," or put them on the list with their stats that are more recent than everyone else's, thus ensuring accuracy of "people on the list/rankings" but ruining the data pull integrity.

I'd just put them on the next update and add them onto a Bookmark folder.

[Insert extremely fast solos here]

Which word was that again?

Faggot. XD

Is that your John Petrucci impersonation?

It definitely is, gfox.

They turn and rotate!

OH MY DOG! 0__0

11111 UPCOMING, EH? You better screenie that one.

I find post screenies awkward on the redesign. On the old layout, it was simple to take the screenshots. On the redesign, you'd have to edit the screenshot to make it look good.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-16 16:54:10

At 2/16/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/15/08 06:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: -.-
Is that your John Petrucci impersonation? COOL SHADES, DUDE.

Thanks - I've changed the look, as my hairdresser touched up the beard this morning. Now it ends in a point. *Evil goatee stroke*

I mean, just because you added a new digit 1000 ago doesn't make all the following 1000 markers meaningless.

I just forgot about it overnight. I never enven thought as I made my 11,000th post the first of the day.

I promise I'll notice post number 11,111.

I thought every now and then there was a lull in the hive thoughts, and so when it all reconnects, it's sorta an "again," yes... but I could be wrong.

Maybe the wireless network of the hive mind is on the blink again. We're getting interference from sunspots again, aren't we?

You should try one - a toasted cheesy ham thing, that's quite nasty on the calorie front.
I'm a huge fan of the cheesy, I like toasty now and then, but I'm actually not a huge ham guy.

Beef? Chicken? Tuna? Throw something meaty in it for the love of Tom!

Force her to take a shitload of pics of you for practice, so when it really comes down to a do or die snapshot moment, she won't screw it up that time? That's an idea.

I'd like to have a selection of action shots of me from the cricket field this year (It's a way to convince her to come and watch the games at least :)

She's just grinned maliciously, so that's probably a yes...

At 2/16/08 11:49 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/15/08 06:41 AM, Coop83 wrote:
-.-

Bit of a night hawk is he?

Daytona 500 Tomorow. Go Junior!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-18 00:03:33

At 2/16/08 11:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's the only picture of John Petrucci with sunglasses that I can find. :(

OH NOE, HE'S JUST NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR SCHOOL.

At 2/16/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 14... 15... 16... 17 TODAY!!!!
WhoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

18, yo.

Ugh, I fucking hate forgetting things.

Exactly my point.

Oh shit.

Never forget the beauty of a retarded upper-class twit shooting himself in the head to win the race. Monty Python has taught us all this lesson.

I'd just put them on the next update and add them onto a Bookmark folder.

Like I said, though... for me, there will be no next update, so.... QUANDARY!

[Insert extremely fast solos here]

In Guitar Hero 3 terms... MOSH 1 > MOSH 2...

MOSH YOU FRICKIN' BLEEDING GREMLINS, I WHIP YOU TILL YOU DRAG THIS CARRIAGE BACK ON THE PATH TO HELL!

Is that your John Petrucci impersonation?
It definitely is, gfox.

I thought so.

They turn and rotate!
OH MY DOG! 0__0

Did they blow your mind?

I find post screenies awkward on the redesign. On the old layout, it was simple to take the screenshots. On the redesign, you'd have to edit the screenshot to make it look good.

Why, because the "Profile" link gets cropped in half when you take a normal postcount screenshot? I can see that.

I'll be just copying a bit of the background and pasting it over anything that doesn't look right. #;-}>

At 2/16/08 04:54 PM, Coop83 wrote:
-.-
Thanks - I've changed the look, as my hairdresser touched up the beard this morning. Now it ends in a point. *Evil goatee stroke*

But that impression doesn't even feature a goatee, it's just your slitty shades-eyes and either a little button nose or a tiny little puckered set of lips. DON'T ASK ME WHICH, it's your face, it is.

I just forgot about it overnight. I never enven thought as I made my 11,000th post the first of the day.

So you were set at 10,999 overnight, eh? Heh.

Just don't go to sleep at 11,110, then.

Maybe the wireless network of the hive mind is on the blink again. We're getting interference from sunspots again, aren't we?

Well, the hive mind's cable modem could have a glitch in the datastream OR in its power supply, and then yes the wireless router goes off of that, and IT could have the problem, yep... so many places the problem could exist, so many possibilities. Just reboot 'em both, and hive mind'll get off the brink, I'd wager. BACK TO THE USUAL.

Beef? Chicken? Tuna? Throw something meaty in it for the love of Tom!

Beef, chicken, lamb, salmon, tuna, sure. TASTY FOODMEATS.

She's just grinned maliciously, so that's probably a yes...

Oh dears. READING OVER THE SHOULDER AGAIN, IZ WE, COOP'S GF?

I played Gollum in a stage production of "Lord of the Rings: Or how I learned to seduce hobbits without a magic wand"

Ewwww. I shoulda known, what with your bad taste in MLB teams as well.

JEFF GORDON FTW.

If only his suspension hadn't failed after he took the lead, that is. OH WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Man, I really don't care that much about NASCAR. I felt bad for Jeff Gordon back in the 90s that all the typical redneck Southern race fans hated him so much because he was a prettyboy from California, so I liked that he was anti-stereotype. Now there's plenty more of those young types in NASCAR, but he was the first. Teh pioneer, as it was.

Plus, they say he's gay because his car's got a DuPont colourscheme that happens to be SOMEwhat rainbowy. Gotta love it.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-18 03:48:17

Okiedokie, think I'll stop right here at 9842. I can't believe how insanely close I'm getting to 10k. It's surreal and almost SCARY, believe it or not. 158 to go.... I'm starting to think about slowing down, if for no other reason to savour these last few dozen posts till 5-digits begins, but... eh, we'll see. My 3/08 prediction is starting to look like an UNDERestimation of how quick I was gonna do this burst from 9500 to 10k, though...

Anywho, hope everyone had a good weekend. Goodnight, all!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-18 13:28:48

Yep, you certainly are. ;)

At 2/18/08 12:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote: OH NOE, HE'S JUST NOT COOL ENOUGH FOR SCHOOL.

He's still a cool guitarist.

18, yo.

Keeeeep going, keep going.

Exactly my point.

I really really hate it.

Never forget the beauty of a retarded upper-class twit shooting himself in the head to win the race. Monty Python has taught us all this lesson.

Please, no more Monty Python quotes until I watch them...Which could be never. XP

Like I said, though... for me, there will be no next update, so.... QUANDARY!

But for someone else to update the list?

Did they blow your mind?

Of course they did.

Why, because the "Profile" link gets cropped in half when you take a normal postcount screenshot? I can see that.

Yeah, that's it.

I'll be just copying a bit of the background and pasting it over anything that doesn't look right. #;-}>

'k then.

At 2/18/08 03:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm starting to think about slowing down, if for no other reason to savour these last few dozen posts till 5-digits begins, but... eh, we'll see.

Slow down? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-20 02:34:59

At 2/18/08 01:28 PM, Bahamut wrote: He's still a cool guitarist.

I wouldn't know. But you can tell he certainly THINKS he is. Mmmhmmm.

Keeeeep going, keep going.

19... 20.... 21 straight days of posting as of today.

Please, no more Monty Python quotes until I watch them...Which could be never. XP

That's lame.

But for someone else to update the list?

Still, I don't want my last update to be inaccurate as shit, man.

At 2/18/08 03:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm starting to think about slowing down, if for no other reason to savour these last few dozen posts till 5-digits begins, but... eh, we'll see.
Slow down? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mwahahaaha. FEAR.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-20 04:05:28

At 2/18/08 12:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
-.-
But that impression doesn't even feature a goatee, it's just your slitty shades-eyes and either a little button nose or a tiny little puckered set of lips. DON'T ASK ME WHICH, it's your face, it is.

Puckered... lips... nope, can't see a gfoxism there.

If I'd have realised, I would have invaded the LUL and said "ZOMG 11,000 POSTS!"

I won't - see above :P

Well, the hive mind's cable modem could have a glitch in the datastream OR in its power supply, and then yes the wireless router goes off of that, and IT could have the problem, yep... so many places the problem could exist, so many possibilities. Just reboot 'em both, and hive mind'll get off the brink, I'd wager. BACK TO THE USUAL.

I wondered whe we were getting a headache. I put it down to lag from WoW :P

JEFF GORDON FTW.

If only his suspension hadn't failed after he took the lead, that is. OH WELL, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

It's the first time in years that I haven't jeered when I saw Jimmie Johnson spin (Bad for to jeer at a teammate's demise) Casey Mears cost Jr and Smoke a chance of winning, by trying to drift in front of our train when Tony Stewart was already past him >:(

At 2/18/08 03:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Anywho, hope everyone had a good weekend. Goodnight, all!

You can't leave it here! Come back here this instant!

At 2/18/08 01:28 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Yep, you certainly are. ;)

I was in bed and asleep by midnight!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-20 11:33:55

At 2/20/08 02:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I wouldn't know.

What do you think now?

But you can tell he certainly THINKS he is. Mmmhmmm.

Of course.

Wow. My ~60 straight days of posting will be broken tomorrow. :P

That's lame.

Indeed, very lame.

Meh. XP

Mwahahaaha. FEAR.

Please don't slow down gfox.

At 2/20/08 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: I was in bed and asleep by midnight!

Still, you = John Petrucci

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-20 23:03:41

At 2/20/08 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote:

!_!

If I'd have realised, I would have invaded the LUL and said "ZOMG 11,000 POSTS!"

SHORTEST COOP POST EVAR?

But juicy and meaty nonetheless.

I won't - see above :P

Good.

I wondered whe we were getting a headache. I put it down to lag from WoW :P

I no haves teh WoW, so I dunno how it could be that. #;-}>

JEFF GORDON FTW.

It's the first time in years that I haven't jeered when I saw Jimmie Johnson spin (Bad for to jeer at a teammate's demise) Casey Mears cost Jr and Smoke a chance of winning, by trying to drift in front of our train when Tony Stewart was already past him >:(

You're getting adjusted to ol' #8 turning into #88 and switching teams, eh?

Interesting commentary on the race moments, but I didn't see every a replay of a single second of the race, I was only commenting based on a brief little snippet I read about what happened in the race overall to the big players.

At 2/18/08 03:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Anywho, hope everyone had a good weekend. Goodnight, all!

Can't leave it here? Huh? Every night of posting has to end sometime, doesn't it?

At 2/20/08 11:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/20/08 02:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I wouldn't know.
What do you think now?

Seems decent enough. Song, to me, was more drum and keyboard driven, though, so I'm not sure it was the best highlight of his guitarwork or of that other dude (though the two-handed tapping was fun).

Wow. My ~60 straight days of posting will be broken tomorrow. :P

Still holding at 21.... since it's 1 hour to go till midnight NG time.

TWO... MINUTES... TO MIDNIGHT!

Meh. XP

MEH? So you don't care? Well, if it DOES end up being inaccurate, I hope everyone shares your "meh"ness about that.

Please don't slow down gfox.

I'll try not to.

The fact is undeniable.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-21 01:14:19

Combo breaker, bitches!
Wow, this thread really has been dominanted by Coop, gfoxcook and Bahamut lately. :/
P.S: gfoxcook, you are less than 200 posts away from hitting the 10000 mark. You once said that you would update the list once you got there. Do not let everyone down! ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2008-02-21 03:28:08

At 2/20/08 11:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:

Do I? I'm still not convinced :P

At 2/20/08 11:03 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/20/08 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote:
!_!

Is that the sound of Greg choking I hear?

SHORTEST COOP POST EVAR?

Nah, one of my posts in Cyberdevil's thread about quoted text length was just one letter.

But juicy and meaty nonetheless.

Of course :)

You're getting adjusted to ol' #8 turning into #88 and switching teams, eh?

I was a bit down on Sunday - I couldn't instantly spot my car and I gave Kasey Kahne (New Budweiser car) some choice words before realising it was car #9 -.-

Interesting commentary on the race moments, but I didn't see every a replay of a single second of the race, I was only commenting based on a brief little snippet I read about what happened in the race overall to the big players.

9th place so far for me. I'm expecting a win for Jr very shortly.

Can't leave it here? Huh? Every night of posting has to end sometime, doesn't it?

Aaaaaargh!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature