00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Brp420 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

542,384 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-17 19:25:44

At 3/17/13 05:06 PM, Knuckstrike wrote: 1636? Not bad. If I would've b/p'ed I would've been second top gainer.

I thought Cyberdevil's total was an error on my end, at first. I honestly thought I'd have a shot at #1, since I've been collecting medals at a decent rate since the last update. Guess not. -_-;

At 3/17/13 05:44 PM, Haggard wrote: There are a lot of div's on the site. I found that you can change the width of the layout by chaning around the div with the ID pasteDiv_17. Don't know if you can edit that in your files or if it is something that comes from the web hoster.

Honestly, my knowledge of html and the like is pretty basic. (Though I'm trying to learn more.) If it's not a huge problem to anybody, I'll probably just keep it as is. (Hell, Auz even likes it.) lol

At 3/17/13 06:56 PM, Auz wrote: I haven't spotted any mistakes. Good job.

I did. The community stats table above the main list wasn't updated. Shit. The list itself is okay, though, from what I can see.

Yeah, I agree to include him just for the sake of accuracy.

I'm glad most people are cool with this.

Thanks for the update Knuckstrike. I really appreciate that you're keeping this list rolling.

No prob- Wait, what? :?

At 3/17/13 07:07 PM, ViceFullbuster wrote: who i know will do a great job here on forth,thanks a lot and best of luck to you. =)

Thanks, and I'll try. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 03:49:17

I only saw two mistakes. First of all Xwayne who doesn't have 5 stars and secondly the newcomers who have insanely high rank-ups (like fellowesart).
I do like the small-ness of the list as well. And if you don't want it to be so small, you could always zoom in using ctrl+scroll wheel.

At 3/17/13 06:56 PM, Auz wrote: Thanks for the update Knuckstrike. I really appreciate that you're keeping this list rolling.

You're welcome Auz. I worked really hard on it, glad I got some recognition.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 09:04:55

At 3/17/13 07:25 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: I thought Cyberdevil's total was an error on my end

Same here, I thought I'd get at least 10k for sure. Will try being a bit more active until the next update! ;)

Thanks for the timely update and effort and most importantly the dedication in keep this list of lists going, but that link you posted keeps giving me 403 errors. Hope it's just temporary. I'd be happy to host the updates if you need a host with less restraints though. It could be a directory on this site, for example. Just let me know.

Anyway, looking forward to next edition!

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 11:07:26

At 3/17/13 07:25 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 3/17/13 06:56 PM, Auz wrote: I haven't spotted any mistakes. Good job.
I did. The community stats table above the main list wasn't updated. Shit. The list itself is okay, though, from what I can see.

A few small errors maybe, but it looks good otherwise.

Yeah, I agree to include him just for the sake of accuracy.
I'm glad most people are cool with this.

I could see where Bahamut was coming from, but I still think I prefer accuracy in the end.

Thanks for the update Knuckstrike. I really appreciate that you're keeping this list rolling.
No prob- Wait, what? :?

Sorry there. My bad :p

At 3/18/13 03:49 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
At 3/17/13 06:56 PM, Auz wrote: Thanks for the update Knuckstrike. I really appreciate that you're keeping this list rolling.

You deserve it man. You deserve it.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 11:31:29

At 3/17/13 04:40 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Welcome to 2x10k Hexalist - Update #1 (3/17/2013)

And you're on schedule! :) Many thanks for the update as well as taking things over from me.

There were a few bumps in the road along the way, but I was able to get the list updated and posted one month to the day since Bahamut's final update, without missing a beat. Here's to hoping everything is correct! ^^;

I'm glad to have assisted you with the problems you encountered when working on your first update. Hopefully from now on things will be a lot smoother when working on them. The way you've done the first one I can easily tell you have more enthusiasm for the update than I ever did. Not saying I didn't enjoy them at all but I wanted to cut back on the work I was doing.

As you can see, I am resetting the update count to correspond with my first update. I also plan on continuing Bahamut's custom of archiving my previous updates -links will be posted at the bottom of the list, per usual.

That's always a good call. gfox did it with his updates and I continued the tradition. I did reset the update count twice. First time was after taking over from gfox, second time was when it was changed to hexalist. Now that we have medals as an official stat, it's really hard to see anything else be counted towards the 10k updates so I shouldn't expect to see a septalist ever.

Also, the user Armissea has been added to the list of Quadlisted users. Bahamut had his reasons for keeping him off this (quadlisted) list, but I am of a mind to keep things as accurate as possible. If the Newgrounds administration hasn't seen fit to remove their stats, they will be included on the Hexalist.

I did say to you that as you're the new owner of the updates it's your call on what to do with him. The Newgrounds admins should have removed him long ago but if they haven't deleted him now, I don't think they ever will even if he should be. I'd actually say when I do hang it up for the B/P update, I wouldn't mind the next person taking out the whole blacklisting thing because after all, it is up to them and their decisions are always final.

I also changed the "users closest to entry" requirements slightly. In order to be listed here, a user must be within 500 points of their 2nd 10k stat AND have been active since the last update. (ie. gained at least 1 stat point since the last update.) I feel this will clear up this list a bit by removing the users who are inactive month after month.

More to show that you have been expressing more interest in the updates. Did you manually filter out the inactive users or have you worked on something to automatically hide those that don't show any activity? Seeing as you're taking out those that don't gain anything above 0, you could consider expanding the closest users list to 9k again like myself and gfox used to. It shouldn't look cluttered up by doing that but it's your call whether you want to keep it to 9.5k or expand it to 9k like the old days.

Oh, and you may notice that the webpage is kind of...narrower. For some reason, the web host wont let me make it any winder than that. >:( (It turns out webs.com, the site Bahamut uses, no longer allows new html-only websites, so I was forced to find an alternative.)

Strange... The table should be done by how wide the screen resolution is. It's possible that because of this web server you've taken you're unable to have it fully wide like I did it.

Oh, and because I love lists so much, I've put together this top gainers thingamajig to be posted here in the thread as part of my update post.

Now this I should have been doing all along so it's great when you do it yourself. Maybe you can put it on the site updates if this is something you'll keep up.

Next Update: April 17th, 2013

So this is going on a monthly basis then? I'm more for the idea of doing it every four weeks so everyone knows there's a day of the week where you do these updates. Personally I find it more consistent and Sunday is generally a chill out time so it's the best time to work on list updates. I don't know how much free time you have on a weekly basis and how often you're busy on certain days but that's how I see things. Maybe it's different for you.

At 3/17/13 06:56 PM, Auz wrote: Ah damn. Idiot-Finder got me once again. It's not going to be that much further to courtday and Denvish though, so that'll more than even things out for me.

Hey. it's not even long until you can look at passing me now. In a couple of months, you will have more total points than me. It's hard to pass people with the pace I've had for four years now but I'm doing what I can. Getting 14,000 more points just to pass someone is a long ways off and that would take four years of still being around here. That or I finally get my lazy ass to collect some medals more often.

At 3/17/13 07:07 PM, ViceFullbuster wrote: I didn't know Bahamut was retiring from the Pentalist/Hexalist updates but it's been much obliged of him to keep up such a task over the years,i figured he would have a lot on his plate later on and have to give it up as gfoxcook once did before him but glad to see the list moves on to a new torch wielder in Metal-Therapy who i know will do a great job here on forth,thanks a lot and best of luck to you. =)

The last two years have shown a lot of changes to my life. There are at least two days a week where I commit my time to friends. Beforehand it was only every Saturday afternoon and a few hours on Wednesday. Now it's all day Wednesday and Saturday and I have met tons of new friends since August 2011. I've gone to parties with them where I sleep on the kitchen floor because getting back home at 3 in the morning by public transport is simply a no-go. Sometimes I even go somewhere on Sunday, even if it means to clash with my update schedules and just for a few weeks I had a relationship that while it didn't last so long, it was more free time taken away.

One thing to definitely clamp my free time on here would be to have a full-time permanent job once and for all. I'm gonna need one eventually to get on with life so when it comes to that, you wouldn't see much of me then.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 13:26:31

I fixed XwaynecoltX's stars, though it spawned a new link when I edited the site?? >:( Well, here it is, anyway:

http://nghexalist.webstarts.com/index.html?r=20130318122802

At 3/18/13 03:49 AM, Knuckstrike wrote: I only saw two mistakes. First of all Xwayne who doesn't have 5 stars

Wow, I honestly have no idea how that happened, as I didn't manually edit any part of that list. (Just copy/pasted the updated list from the spreadsheet into the html document.)

and secondly the newcomers who have insanely high rank-ups (like fellowesart).

fellowesart did get onto the list with over 44,000 total stats, so his rank on the list is correct. New users are placed at the bottom of the list during the updating process, so when I did the rank changes, the spreadsheet recorded him as gaining 193 ranks from his previous spot at the very bottom. I would think the only way to do away with that would be to replace the ranks gained for new additions with the "NEW" tag that we use on many of the other lists.

I do like the small-ness of the list as well. And if you don't want it to be so small, you could always zoom in using ctrl+scroll wheel.

Good, though that may change soon, who knows? lol

>:(

At 3/18/13 09:04 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Same here, I thought I'd get at least 10k for sure. Will try being a bit more active until the next update! ;)

10k in a month? You might want to take a break if you start to smell melting plastic, ok? 0:)

Anyway, you need to set your sights on 10k medals, man. You'd be the first-ever hexalisted user. :O

but that link you posted keeps giving me 403 errors.

Damn, sorry about that. ;_;

I'd be happy to host the updates if you need a host with less restraints though. It could be a directory on this site, for example. Just let me know.

Yeah, I'll be in touch with you about that -I'm hating this host more and more with each passing moment here.

At 3/18/13 11:07 AM, Auz wrote: You deserve it man. You deserve it.

>:(

At 3/18/13 11:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm glad to have assisted you with the problems you encountered when working on your first update. Hopefully from now on things will be a lot smoother when working on them. The way you've done the first one I can easily tell you have more enthusiasm for the update than I ever did. Not saying I didn't enjoy them at all but I wanted to cut back on the work I was doing.

I seem to be getting there, at least. The only real hangup I have now is that sometimes when I reset the ranks for the main list (by dragging that black box down columns A and B) the rank changes will all read 0's instead of showing the proper gains/losses. (I also don't get that #REF thing when I cut out new users when I'm having this problem; the ranks just restart from 1 where I cut out the user.) Anyway, this happened to me the first time, then not knowing what I did wrong, I redid everything up to that step and it worked. Just not sure why it didn't the first time...

Now that we have medals as an official stat, it's really hard to see anything else be counted towards the 10k updates so I shouldn't expect to see a septalist ever.

Damn, I hope not. Just the thought of a septalist is making my head hurt. X(

More to show that you have been expressing more interest in the updates. Did you manually filter out the inactive users or have you worked on something to automatically hide those that don't show any activity?

I sorted each stat and took a peek at each user's gain manually -It doesn't add too much more work to the process. :P

Seeing as you're taking out those that don't gain anything above 0, you could consider expanding the closest users list to 9k again like myself and gfox used to. It shouldn't look cluttered up by doing that but it's your call whether you want to keep it to 9.5k or expand it to 9k like the old days.

I was thinking about it. Maybe I'll expand it to 9k in my next update. Actually, since I am only including active users on this list, it would make sense, as most active users will be able to pick up 500 points fairly quickly.

Strange... The table should be done by how wide the screen resolution is. It's possible that because of this web server you've taken you're unable to have it fully wide like I did it.

The web server I have is fucking retarded. I'm going to see what I can do about getting that changed, ASAP.

Now this I should have been doing all along so it's great when you do it yourself. Maybe you can put it on the site updates if this is something you'll keep up.

Putting it on the site was my original plan, but I'm still feeling a little bogged down with getting the updating process 100% squared away, and my html skills are... still in development, shall we say? Maybe I'll work on putting a new table together once I've really got the updating/web host squared away.

So this is going on a monthly basis then?

I'm planning on keeping it to once a month, yes. Right now the day of the week isn't too big a factor for me, as I'll more than likely have a few hours on most any day to get the update done. This very well could change at some point; at which time I would probably shift it to the weekend like you did.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 14:43:39

At 3/18/13 01:26 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Anyway, you need to set your sights on 10k medals, man. You'd be the first-ever hexalisted user. :O

It would go much faster if medal points were counted instead of medals. ;) Only four users with more than 10k medals on this list so far, and they've been medaling for years... this might take a while.

Newsposts, comments on newsposts, responses to reviews, submissions, playlists, user creations, there's so many possibilities! :) And who knows what new exiting countable features will be introduced in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 15:57:57

At 3/18/13 01:26 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
At 3/18/13 11:31 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that we have medals as an official stat, it's really hard to see anything else be counted towards the 10k updates so I shouldn't expect to see a septalist ever.

It depends on what that would be. Prior to medals were introduced, I wasn't sure what else could join along EXP, blams, saves, posts and reviews. Infact, it originally started with EXP, B/P (combined) and posts as the thread title shows. B/P was split into two and then we got reviews which was flash only at the time. I was originally considering making audio reviews separate to flash reviews but then came the art portal and felt it would be better to just keep all the reviews in one category. That helps even more now since the flash portal is now split into two and eventually we should get the writing portal but the odds of that happening is slim to none.

Medals was put into consideration as soon as they were introduced. However, due to the different nature of how they worked as stats, they weren't rushed in because they were in beta at the time. At first it was considered to include medal points but after some responses against it, it was changed to consider quantity of medals instead and I feel that works out better because if we did the former, Nijsse would have obliterated the top spot by at least 100,000 points with medals alone. Quantity of medals was more ideal so that was tried out in beta updates which I made the hexalist official once we got the 2012 redesign. Medals are just above reviews in terms of difficulty to get them to 10,000 so it worked.

More to show that you have been expressing more interest in the updates. Did you manually filter out the inactive users or have you worked on something to automatically hide those that don't show any activity?
I sorted each stat and took a peek at each user's gain manually -It doesn't add too much more work to the process. :P

With just managing one stat list alone, it's easy to understand why you would expand your work and do more for it. It's good to see this list getting the better light it deserves.

Seeing as you're taking out those that don't gain anything above 0, you could consider expanding the closest users list to 9k again like myself and gfox used to. It shouldn't look cluttered up by doing that but it's your call whether you want to keep it to 9.5k or expand it to 9k like the old days.
I was thinking about it. Maybe I'll expand it to 9k in my next update. Actually, since I am only including active users on this list, it would make sense, as most active users will be able to pick up 500 points fairly quickly.

Yeah, I thought that those who make their appearance at the low tier of 9k will easily pass through to enter the list itself.

The web server I have is fucking retarded. I'm going to see what I can do about getting that changed, ASAP.

I still don't understand why Webs.com had to change shit around and make it mandatory to use their own crap. Maybe because I have subscribed to them is why it's yet to be forced on me. When my subscription does expire (I won't be renewing at all), I might be on the same boat and will have to find another web server. If you do end up finding a good place that's free or maybe even give you a decent cheap annual offer, I will definitely appreciate being informed about it.

Putting it on the site was my original plan, but I'm still feeling a little bogged down with getting the updating process 100% squared away, and my html skills are... still in development, shall we say? Maybe I'll work on putting a new table together once I've really got the updating/web host squared away.

No worries, just get adapted to the updates and later on you can go ahead and expand it.

So this is going on a monthly basis then?
I'm planning on keeping it to once a month, yes. Right now the day of the week isn't too big a factor for me, as I'll more than likely have a few hours on most any day to get the update done. This very well could change at some point; at which time I would probably shift it to the weekend like you did.

If it works fine for you for the time being, then I can't argue. I don't know about your life situations right now so if you're loaded with free time then it's all good. Looking forward to every 17th should be alright Although, if you are going to do it every month, what about giving the 1st of each month a shot? There might be some downsides to that but I'd like to hear your input.

At 3/18/13 02:43 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/18/13 01:26 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Anyway, you need to set your sights on 10k medals, man. You'd be the first-ever hexalisted user. :O
It would go much faster if medal points were counted instead of medals. ;) Only four users with more than 10k medals on this list so far, and they've been medaling for years... this might take a while.

Sorry it has to be the hard way. We just can't have this being a medal leaderboard + some stats. :P

Newsposts, comments on newsposts, responses to reviews, submissions, playlists, user creations, there's so many possibilities! :) And who knows what new exiting countable features will be introduced in the future.

Most of them would be terrible ideas for sure. The closest one I'd even consider is responses. The rest are not only unreachable for 10k but they would only encourage the dicks to spam around. We'll only go as far as reviews and posts for that and nothing else.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 17:15:01

At 3/18/13 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: I still don't understand why Webs.com had to change shit around and make it mandatory to use their own crap. Maybe because I have subscribed to them is why it's yet to be forced on me. When my subscription does expire (I won't be renewing at all), I might be on the same boat and will have to find another web server. If you do end up finding a good place that's free or maybe even give you a decent cheap annual offer, I will definitely appreciate being informed about it.

I'd be happy to provide the hosting, no charge. A subdomain here would be easy to set up. Just added one for the new hexalist updates.

Sorry it has to be the hard way. We just can't have this being a medal leaderboard + some stats. :P

Considering Vice or X would have taken the first spots in the hexalist a long time ago if the score was based on points... it's OK. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 17:55:06

At 3/18/13 05:15 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: At 3/18/13 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote:.
Considering Vice or X would have taken the first spots in the hexalist a long time ago if the score was based on points... it's OK. :)

Doing a quick calculation, I would be second on this list if medal points would've counted towards your score instead of medals. I'd be about 170000 points behind Nijsse, who would easily take the #1 spot.
Not a bad idea in my opinion. :P

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 18:12:14

At 3/18/13 02:43 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: It would go much faster if medal points were counted instead of medals. ;) Only four users with more than 10k medals on this list so far, and they've been medaling for years... this might take a while.

HA! Yeah, that would make things easier for everyone. Hell, even I'd be quadlisted now!

No, no, no, no, no and no! :P Also, I'm surprised you didn't mention fans and friends. (Though I don't think there's any way to see who somebody else has on their friends list?)

At 3/18/13 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: I was originally considering making audio reviews separate to flash reviews but then came the art portal and felt it would be better to just keep all the reviews in one category. That helps even more now since the flash portal is now split into two and eventually we should get the writing portal but the odds of that happening is slim to none.

Yeah, reviews kinda got all jumbled up lately. It is much easier just to lump them all together now.

Medals was put into consideration as soon as they were introduced. However, due to the different nature of how they worked as stats, they weren't rushed in because they were in beta at the time.

I was actually active during this time and remember it well.

At first it was considered to include medal points but after some responses against it, it was changed to consider quantity of medals instead and I feel that works out better because if we did the former, Nijsse would have obliterated the top spot by at least 100,000 points with medals alone. Quantity of medals was more ideal so that was tried out in beta updates which I made the hexalist official once we got the 2012 redesign.

Yeah, basing it on medal points would totally overwhelm every other stat. Counting medals really worked out perfectly, as earning 10,000 of them is just as big of a challenge (or more, in the case of saves, certainly) as earning any other 10k stat.

Medals are just above reviews in terms of difficulty to get them to 10,000 so it worked.

I don't know about that; I could get 10 medals a day pretty easily and there are more and more medal games coming out every day. 10 reviews that are up to my standard on the other hand, no way. (10k medals is actually a goal of mine, as it's my only real chance at getting quadlisted.) Now if we were talking 10 YouTube comments a day, well, I could probably manage that. ;)

With just managing one stat list alone, it's easy to understand why you would expand your work and do more for it. It's good to see this list getting the better light it deserves.

Hey, don't forget that I revived the top responses. :P Probably only going to post an update for that every few months, though.

I still don't understand why Webs.com had to change shit around and make it mandatory to use their own crap. Maybe because I have subscribed to them is why it's yet to be forced on me. When my subscription does expire (I won't be renewing at all), I might be on the same boat and will have to find another web server. If you do end up finding a good place that's free or maybe even give you a decent cheap annual offer, I will definitely appreciate being informed about it.

I'm talking to Cyberdevil about it now -I'm clueless, as usual. :D

If it works fine for you for the time being, then I can't argue. I don't know about your life situations right now so if you're loaded with free time then it's all good. Looking forward to every 17th should be alright Although, if you are going to do it every month, what about giving the 1st of each month a shot? There might be some downsides to that but I'd like to hear your input.

I could probably move it to the 1st, if that's something people want. It'll have to wait until I'm 100% confident with the list/hosting, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 19:10:54

At 3/18/13 05:55 PM, Knuckstrike wrote: Not a bad idea in my opinion. :P

Keep dreaming. :P

And here's the update on it's new subdomain, courtesy of Cyberdevil. Hopefully this will put an end to the issues I've been having and prove the best/easiest option. (And my apologies to fans of the short-lived skinny layout.) :x

http://hexalist.ngpot.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-18 19:14:49

It sounds like this list would be a different dimension in your hands. :O

At 3/18/13 06:12 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: No, no, no, no, no and no! :P Also, I'm surprised you didn't mention fans and friends. (Though I don't think there's any way to see who somebody else has on their friends list?)

Oh yeah, that too! Fans, I mean. Friends seem like a private feature, not something you would or should collect for stats. Imagine how this list would be with people like Krinkels in it though. That would be... different. :/

Yeah, basing it on medal points would totally overwhelm every other stat. Counting medals really worked out perfectly, as earning 10,000 of them is just as big of a challenge (or more, in the case of saves, certainly) as earning any other 10k stat.

Blams are definitely the most difficult ones to attain right now..

10k medals is actually a goal of mine, as it's my only real chance at getting quadlisted

Wish there were more games like this one. :)

Looking good!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-19 13:48:51

At 3/18/13 07:10 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote:
Keep dreaming. :P

And here's the update on it's new subdomain, courtesy of Cyberdevil. Hopefully this will put an end to the issues I've been having and prove the best/easiest option. (And my apologies to fans of the short-lived skinny layout.) :x

This looks good. I like the wider layout much more.

Also, if you have any questions regarding HTML, just ask. I think I'm pretty good at it. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-19 15:13:45

So, I took Bahamut's suggestion and expanded the "users closest to entry" list to active users who are within 1,000 points (9,000+) of their 2nd 10k stat -you can see it now on the most recent update.

At 3/18/13 07:14 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: Blams are definitely the most difficult ones to attain right now..

Yeah, and there's nothing within your power you can do to get more of them, either. :(

Wish there were more games like this one. :)

I knew what game it was before I even clicked the link. ;)

At 3/19/13 01:48 PM, Haggard wrote: This looks good. I like the wider layout much more.

Glad you like it.

Also, if you have any questions regarding HTML, just ask. I think I'm pretty good at it. ^^

Thanks. I may take you up on that offer, at some point. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-19 16:30:11

At 3/19/13 04:25 PM, Cootie wrote: I'll never quad list :( getting reviews is a huge pain in the ass and there just aren't any blams to go around anymore. What do?

Travel back in time. Get more blams. Problem solved.

I need to get either reviews or posts to 10k to become quadlisted... but at the rate I am going with both of those stats, I'll never make it. :(

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-19 17:12:06

At 3/19/13 04:25 PM, Cootie wrote: I'll never quad list :( getting reviews is a huge pain in the ass and there just aren't any blams to go around anymore. What do?

Get medals. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-04-17 11:44:59

As I stated in the b/p thread, the Hexalist updates are to be on the 1st of the month for now on. Therefore the update previously scheduled for today has been moved to May 1st.

See you all then!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-04-17 11:57:49

At 3/19/13 05:12 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
Get medals. :P

Yeah. Experience, saves, posts and medals is probably the quickest route to quadlisted status nowadays. To get to 10k medals from scratch probably still requires a lot of dedication though.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-04-18 02:33:13

At 4/17/13 11:44 AM, Metal-Therapy wrote: As I stated in the b/p thread, the Hexalist updates are to be on the 1st of the month for now on. Therefore the update previously scheduled for today has been moved to May 1st.

See you all then!

Great! Gives me enough time to hit the 200k Milestone ;)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-04-21 11:20:20

At 3/19/13 04:30 PM, Haggard wrote:
Travel back in time. Get more blams. Problem solved.

I think that it's going to be easier to raise a revolutionary army and literally blam 60-70% of the flash submitted as of now. That might turn a few heads.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-01 00:27:27

Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #2 (5/1/2013)

I pulled stats for the update yesterday afternoon, so I decided to get things posted a tad early. (Take that, Knuckstrike!) :P

As you can see, I added another little list to the update post that keeps track of the amount of times each user has placed in the top 5 gainers. (I just can't help myself.) I used to do all kinds of stuff like this when updating the top reviewers lists, so I may add more stuff if it comes to me. Stay tuned. :P

There are 5 new entries this time. Welcome to: BrokenDeck ohbombuh and smokinyak who entered with a combination of 10K EXP and 10K Saves. MatthewF with 10K Saves and 10K Medals and Slingerz with 10K EXP and 10K Medals.

Ericho became triple-listed by being only the 5th user in Newgrounds history to reach 10K reviews! EventHorizon also reached triple-listed status with 10K medals. Congrats to both!

Top 5 Gainers

Rank | Total Stat Gain | User

1. 3717 Cyberdevil
2. 3529 MatthewF
3. 3371 ViceFullbuster
4. 3057 EventHorizon
5. 2814 Idiot-Finder

(Biggest Loser): -22 24901Miles :'(

Times Placed in Top 5

Rank | Times Placed | User | +/-

1. 2 Cyberdevil
2. 2 EventHorizon
3. 2 Idiot-Finder
4. 1 MatthewF
5. 1 LiquidFire
6. 1 ViceFullbuster
7. 1 Metal-Therapy

Next Update: June 1st, 2013.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-01 04:34:02

Thanks for the update! :) Progress isn't going as fast as last time, but it seems I'm still at the top of the gainers, nice. Extra nice being present at the start of this new re-occurring gainers listing, that's a #1 spot I'd like to take/hold, at least until vacation. :)

Congrats Ericho & EventHorizon!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-01 05:21:57

At 5/1/13 12:27 AM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #2 (5/1/2013)

Thanks for the update!

39 0 *** Haggard 102,427 +839

Well, I wonder where all those stats come from. I stopped B/Ping and I still gain nearly 1000 stat points? Aweomse. ^^

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-01 14:28:08

At 5/1/13 12:27 AM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Welcome to the 2x10k Hexalist - Update #2 (5/1/2013)

18 | 0 | **** | Auz | 137,170 | +1168

No ranks up, but at least I gained a decent amount. I haven't been around all that much lately, mostly due to a crammed schedule at university. The coming month is going to be just as busy for me, so I hope I can at least stay above 1000.

Thanks for the update Metal-Therapy!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-01 16:59:12

what the shit how did I go down one rank when I got such a high gain?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-01 17:39:10

At 5/1/13 04:34 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Extra nice being present at the start of this new re-occurring gainers listing, that's a #1 spot I'd like to take/hold, at least until vacation. :)

Even with a "bad" month, you're still at #1 -I'd say you shouldn't have much of an issue keeping that #1 spot...

Also, when are you gonna get 10K medals...?

At 5/1/13 05:21 AM, Haggard wrote: Well, I wonder where all those stats come from. I stopped B/Ping and I still gain nearly 1000 stat points? Aweomse. ^^

The spreadsheet has spoken! You're just better at whoring stats than you thought. ;)

At 5/1/13 04:59 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: what the shit how did I go down one rank when I got such a high gain?

From what I can tell, while you did pass a few people, you were also passed by at least three of the users around you. Also, one of the new additions to the list is ranked higher than you, which would result in everyone below that user being kicked down a rank.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-02 08:11:39

Great update M-T

5400 to go

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-02 19:15:22

At 5/1/13 05:39 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: From what I can tell, while you did pass a few people, you were also passed by at least three of the users around you. Also, one of the new additions to the list is ranked higher than you, which would result in everyone below that user being kicked down a rank.

oh well I am still in the TOP 300 Users overall.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-05-05 20:59:14

This list sure has evolved over the years!