00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Poop Beep London Meet 4

54,335 Views | 1,282 Replies

Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:17:27

This event has been running for 2 years now, its a pretty cool opportunity to mingle with other NG personalities. For this next meet we'll also be celebrating my 13th birthday.Woo!

Head honcho, TomFulp is rumored to be showing up for the first time ever.

When: Saturday, January 17th, 2009
Where: 1pm London Eye, in London England(duh)
Who: List coming soon
Why: N/A

The backstory:
I visited London last year in an effort to get together with some people I had met at Comic Con, I had mentioned in the flash forum of my trip and invited other animators/programmers to show up if they felt like it. We had a nice small group, had a ton of fun and figured it'd be fun to make it a yearly event.
Each time we've had a larger and larger turnout. For this past meet the floodgates were opened to ALL of newgrounds and it brought out roughly 35 of NG's own to the last event this past August. It was a blast and its always cool to get around to connecting with more and more of the community, especially on a global scale.

DISCLAIMER:
Anyone is welcome to show up, although based on past experience, the majority of the crowd is in the 18-25ish age range. You will probably find that you have more options open to you if you are over 18. The event itself is catered so that any age could show up but its worth mentioning that detail.

Use your own best judgement. Im not responsible for you getting your ass beat by mother for going off to meet NG internet people. lmao.

I'm on vacation. I aint babysitting your ass. If you go its cause you CAN go and you worked out a gameplan.

I will also not pay for your way over there or your way back home!
(someone in a Canada meet showed up without enough money to get home and I had to foot the bill cause im too nice. Grrrr.)

Lastly heres some photos from the last two London Events:

London Meet 3
London Meet 2

See ya!!!!

Poop Beep London Meet 4

None

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:18:14

Too bad I'm in America.

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:19:38

At 9/12/08 04:17 PM, Luis wrote: For this next meet we'll also be celebrating my 13th birthday.Woo!

So, you joined Newgrounds at age 4? You confuse me a lot of times Luis.

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:23:16

Maybe the next august one.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:24:45

If I was older I would love to go Luis! ;D But, I'm not, still think you'll be doing it in 4 years?

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:26:34

I will try my VERY ABSOLUTE HARDEST I SWEAR IT to be there!

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:29:40

Man, I wished I live in England.

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:30:41

I'll see what I can arrange. A little too early to be calling out the next one?

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:32:44

January 17th is a bad date.
In January around this time is the usual January exams in all A Levels and colleges etc. It shorts out the users who do these years as unless their tests have already passed they should be reivising or doing tests.

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:47:37

At 9/12/08 04:32 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: January 17th is a bad date.
In January around this time is the usual January exams in all A Levels and colleges etc. It shorts out the users who do these years as unless their tests have already passed they should be reivising or doing tests.

Argh fuck i forgot, GCSE Mocks!

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:48:30

...Poop?
I might be coming this year, if I pass my driving test, which I probaly won't.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:53:21

I'm going dressed as Hitler.

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:56:06

Ok, FUCK IT.

I'm going to leave my parents and take the bus for 14 hours just to see Tom Fulp.

See you all in London!

Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..

Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:56:20

Oh yeah, very true.

But at the same time, most 18-25 year old users around won't be doing their A Levels.
Still, it would probably stop a fair few people from showing up, sadly.

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:57:06

Luis, you should move to the Midwest in America. Then we'll talk about a crazy fun meet.

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:58:10

At 9/12/08 04:56 PM, Doomsday-One wrote:
Oh yeah, very true.

But at the same time, most 18-25 year old users around won't be doing their A Levels.
Still, it would probably stop a fair few people from showing up, sadly.

I very much agree with these points. There's also the point that i'm gonna freeze my NADGERS off!

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 16:58:23

YES! Finally, a london meetup that I can actually go to! I will probably come, and my friend, matt, but he hardly ever goes on NG. Were both 13 though, so I hope we will be allowed to go.

My websites: MayesMods | FireStorm | I'm also on almost every other website in existence, mostly under the username: andy70707 (youtube: brainiac777, eBay: 10andy70707).

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 17:01:24

At 9/12/08 04:59 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

Yay Alan.

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 17:01:37

My brother's wedding prevented me from coming to the recent london meet, but this time I should have no excuse.
So, assuming I have a job by january (lol) I should be coming!

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 17:05:42

SOMEBODY'S ahead of schedule.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 17:06:34

At 9/12/08 04:17 PM, Luis wrote:
See ya!!!!

omg

please. please. make that a t shirt design and sell it.
please.

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 17:56:57

I'm gonna sit this one out, but I'll be back for the fifth!

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 18:05:53

Where does everyone stay when they go down? Do people book a B & B for a few nights?

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 18:47:59

At 9/12/08 05:22 PM, MercatorMap wrote:
At 9/12/08 05:06 PM, Sk8erGirl14 wrote:
At 9/12/08 04:17 PM, Luis wrote:
See ya!!!!
omg

please. please. make that a t shirt design and sell it.
please.
Why would you buy it? You liff in da souf. Dey don't like dem europeans down derr.

?
I'm not even from America. I don't choose to live here.

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 18:56:13

I shall book my ticket earlier this time, for cheaper travel.

Down like a mofo.

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 19:07:56

most ppl have a level exams in jan so its a bad date, i might have come...

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 19:08:44

You know I plan on going, but we shall see.. I need to be available of course, which I don't think is a problem, and I should be ok financially. Ok the main problem will be forgetting so I'll have to make sure I don't do that either. I'll probably be in Middlesbrough at the time of the meet, or possibly in Leeds, so it's quite a trip.. so could you give me a bit of cash towards travel old pal? Hah ;P

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 19:36:46

Erk, I'll more than likely have my first bunch of exams in January so I'm gonna have to say no here and now. Is Tom coming for definite or is is still a rumour at this stage? If I can make it, (and I'm still alive) I'll have to get my arse down to the August meet.

Damn you uni!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 20:53:29

At 9/12/08 04:17 PM, Luis wrote: Head honcho, TomFulp is rumored to be showing up for the first time ever.

If Tom turns up, I'll eat Han's hat.

Or buy Luis some sambuca shots. Whatever, it's all good.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Poop Beep London Meet 4 2008-09-12 21:11:32

I realize this meet probably happens at a rough time with exams or what not. sorry.

At the last one held in January people managed to find a way to take a weekend off from their schedules to make it out. So if you can swing it then cool, if not then it wasnt meant to be.

There wont be one in August next year. (well not one that I'm hosting anyway, you all could coordinate it and make it happen tho)

This was moved to Jan. because it was the most likely time that Tom could peel himself away from his beloved NG. That and its cheaper to make it to London when its offseason... we had this grand two flat setup last January, it was so kewellll.

None

BBS Signature