00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

amelia-squealia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

564,022 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 01:16:59

At 8/13/09 01:02 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
To be blunt: I think painting the canvas with yours and "Becca" 's brains would be a better art project. At least it would be remotely original.

What did I do to offend you? Ever since I joined this club you have been on my case. I really have no idea why you are continuously being so mean to me. Everyone keeps telling me to let it go and to let you tell your 'jokes'.
But your jokes keep on hurting my feelings. Can't we just get along? What do you want from me?
Do you want me to post less? Do you want me to leave this club? Can't we come to an agreement of being decent to one another? I cant fix whatever problem you have with me, if you don't tell me what it is.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 03:02:38

At 8/13/09 01:16 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
To be blunt: I think painting the canvas with yours and "Becca" 's brains would be a better art project. At least it would be remotely original.
What did I do to offend you? Ever since I joined this club you have been on my case. I really have no idea why you are continuously being so mean to me. Everyone keeps telling me to let it go and to let you tell your 'jokes'.
But your jokes keep on hurting my feelings. Can't we just get along? What do you want from me?
Do you want me to post less? Do you want me to leave this club? Can't we come to an agreement of being decent to one another? I cant fix whatever problem you have with me, if you don't tell me what it is.

Lost believes you aren't real. It's a sentament I share. Although you might be real, you came at a very bad time and you seem...no offence...surreal. I do however know a girl like you, so I'm inclined to give you a chance at least. It would help make you seem real if, say, you were to post pictures of you and Becca that weren't professional. Just everyday happy snaps. Also, you might not want to talk about her all the time. I'm sure you have a life outside of her you'd like to talk about.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 03:39:11

Lost believes you aren't real. It's a sentament I share. Although you might be real, you came at a very bad time and you seem...no offence...surreal. I do however know a girl like you, so I'm inclined to give you a chance at least. It would help make you seem real if, say, you were to post pictures of you and Becca that weren't professional. Just everyday happy snaps. Also, you might not want to talk about her all the time. I'm sure you have a life outside of her you'd like to talk about.

You set a fair enough argument. Unlike a certain 'blunt' person... If he would ask politely I may not be so offended and begin things like this.
I have posted four images of us so far: One professional, one that is on a link to a thread I started, one...
of my crouch... also there is my profile pic of me with the koala when I went to Australia. Ironically enough this whole argument started when I was asking for any ideas about a art I was going to do of me a Becca. I will post more pics as time passes, and conversations change.
As for life beyond here and Becca, let me tell you some things about my jobs.
My first and main job is being a Drug Representative for the Carolina Health Care System. I go to the main HQ whenever summoned, grab a shipment of drugs, transport them to various hospitals around the NC and SC area, and manage the paperwork that comes after words.
My second job is one I never really expected to get, a friend of mine started a website called 'U.Talk.Back.com". U.Talk.Back, is a rewards/survey website. When major name brand company's need surveys, or an idea of what the public thinks of their product they post questionnaires to be filled out. The people who fill these out are in turn rewarded with gift cards to the company's. What I do is help people with questions and concerns about the website itself. Like if someone is having trouble making an account or if a bug is reported. I am up so late at night because I get the night shift to this website. So while I wait for people to comment or ask for help, I post things in here, and watch movies / play games on NG.

For some reason I feel unfairly examined. I have posted images of myself and Becca, I have chatted about myself, I am a polite and kind enough person, I get evolved with this forum, I even take the time to see why L-C is out to get me and I just divulged my entire career to you all. After all of this you all still do not believe me to be a REAL person. I realize that you all have recently been the subject to Trolls and Haters, but at the same time, I am on your side. I really do hope this will be the last time I have to PROVE that "I.. am... I."

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 03:46:05

LinaInverseFan wrote:
I get evolved with this forum.

Sorry, I meant "involved".

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:20:37

I was browsing YouTube and found this video. I think it is both hilarious and applys to the argument we are currently in. How to get rid of trolls.
Enjoy.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:30:11

At 8/13/09 03:39 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: You set a fair enough argument. Unlike a certain 'blunt' person... If he would ask politely I may not be so offended and begin things like this.

I never did like the word 'blunt' used as an adjective.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:33:23

At 8/13/09 06:30 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I never did like the word 'blunt' used as an adjective.

I'm afraid to ask what words you do like, SlapHappy.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:36:42

At 8/13/09 01:16 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
What did I do to offend you? Ever since I joined this club you have been on my case. I really have no idea why you are continuously being so mean to me.

You don't ever have anything to say that interests me so I don't respond positively. However, anime/manga's art form is so over-done and unoriginal, it's pathetic. That is my view and I'd shove that into anyone's face if anyone told me the same thing you just did.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:38:55

At 8/13/09 06:36 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: You don't ever have anything to say that interests me so I don't respond positively. However, anime/manga's art form is so over-done and unoriginal, it's pathetic. That is my view and I'd shove that into anyone's face if anyone told me the same thing you just did.

Is that really a reason to be so aggressive about the way someone draws?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:50:23

At 8/13/09 06:38 AM, SpartanBunny wrote: Is that really a reason to be so aggressive about the way someone draws?

I'm aggressive in general about things I disagree with. I disagree with the art form (as in, I don't agree with using it, ever) because it's been over-done and replaces someone's own style of drawing thus killing a lot of the picture's individuality.

Of course there's various other things that annoys me about Lina but it doesn't matter.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 06:56:25

At 8/13/09 06:50 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: I'm aggressive in general about things I disagree with. I disagree with the art form (as in, I don't agree with using it, ever) because it's been over-done and replaces someone's own style of drawing thus killing a lot of the picture's individuality.

Of course there's various other things that annoys me about Lina but it doesn't matter.

Well, that's just part of who you are I guess. Personally I find it fun to draw manga-style because of the cartoonish features you can use, but I don't really plan on making a big deal out of my drawings ever. Besides, I draw realistically sometimes, too, but not as much because I'm just not as good at that.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 07:03:17

At 8/13/09 06:56 AM, SpartanBunny wrote: Well, that's just part of who you are I guess. Personally I find it fun to draw manga-style because of the cartoonish features you can use, but I don't really plan on making a big deal out of my drawings ever. Besides, I draw realistically sometimes, too, but not as much because I'm just not as good at that.

The way I see it is simply there is such a sheer abundance of anime and manga and so many fans inspired to draw in that art form, it seems like just learning your own style is dying out.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 07:07:30

At 8/13/09 07:03 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: The way I see it is simply there is such a sheer abundance of anime and manga and so many fans inspired to draw in that art form, it seems like just learning your own style is dying out.

That's definitely true; it's extremely common. But, I do think you can apply your own style to manga drawings--although, of course, the opportunity isn't as vast as when it comes to drawing realistically.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 07:14:12

At 8/13/09 07:07 AM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/13/09 07:03 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: The way I see it is simply there is such a sheer abundance of anime and manga and so many fans inspired to draw in that art form, it seems like just learning your own style is dying out.
That's definitely true; it's extremely common. But, I do think you can apply your own style to manga drawings--although, of course, the opportunity isn't as vast as when it comes to drawing realistically.

Indeed, and there's other ways of drawing besides manga/anime and realistically. Just look at Picasso and you'll see what I mean.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 07:29:58

At 8/13/09 06:50 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:

I can't fix what annoys you until you tell me what they are. Or you could just continue to do what you are doing insult, threaten, and harass me. I am cool with whichever, just as long as I know which direction to take in responding to you. Its been a long night, I am tired, and emotionally spent. I am off to bed. Collect your thoughts of what I do to annoy you and write down a list for me to see later.
I really do want this end peacefully.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 11:35:58

I motion that all of this drama regarding Lina be taken outside of the club.

You guys can duke it out all you want, but as far as this club goes, there's no reason to be stirring up shit in the midst of other conversations.

Anyways, regarding manga, it doesn't really bother me when people draw it, but I would much prefer to see art that has its unique style. I figure that there's so many different ways to draw the same figure that experimenting with ways that haven't already been laid out for you makes your drawing all that much more special.

I mean, you can draw manga all you want because, quite frankly, it's just fun. But, I don't think that manga should be everyone's stylistic goal, if that makes sense. Drawing manga on the side is fine, as long as you develop your own style while you're at it.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 15:32:24

Got extremely gay in here.

Needs more gmilfs.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 15:35:17

At 8/13/09 07:29 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: I really do want this end peacefully.

"I am sending this same PM to these NG users who have posted in the Gay/Bi Club. InsertFunnyUserName, Sensationalism, SorgenKammer, AngryBanana, SpartanBunny, and GothClawz."

No you don't.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 15:58:23

OSHI-

*backs away slowly*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 16:00:00

At 8/13/09 06:33 AM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/13/09 06:30 AM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I never did like the word 'blunt' used as an adjective.
I'm afraid to ask what words you do like, SlapHappy.

How so?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 16:07:51

At 8/13/09 04:00 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: How so?

Because somehow I think if I got to know you you'd remind me of myself which isn't a good thing.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 19:02:28

At 8/13/09 04:07 PM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/13/09 04:00 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: How so?
Because somehow I think if I got to know you you'd remind me of myself which isn't a good thing.

I'm sorry.

:(

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 19:04:48

At 8/13/09 07:02 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I'm sorry.

(

:D It's ok as long as you're fab!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 19:35:23

At 8/13/09 07:04 PM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/13/09 07:02 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I'm sorry.

(
D It's ok as long as you're fab!

Oh. Well you see...

[ insert reasoning for aura change ]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 22:53:39

I just saaw District 9!
The movie was fantastic!
Sorry for the random post

I love life but life has a boyfriend.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-13 22:59:28

At 8/13/09 07:35 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: Oh. Well you see...

[ insert reasoning for aura change ]

Deep down, you're fab. You may not know it, but you're fab.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 00:56:07

Out of respect for this club, and at InsertFunnyUserName's request, I will back off allowing Lost-Chances to win this altercation of polar opposite perspectives. This is the last time I will cause "drama" by trying to defend myself. I have tried reasoning and I have tried to report harassment. I will remain in this club, but I will take a less defensive tactic. I will be more open-minded and I will be more tolerant. Also I am willing to make the following changes to my forum habits, so we can all get along peacefully.

InsertFunnyUserName wants me to talk less and try to conjoin my posts to minimize space taken up in the forum.
R: I find this a fair enough request.

Lost-Chances wants four changes: He wants me to ignore him, even when he says down right hurtful things; He wants me to stop commenting on Anime related arts and past times; He wants me to stop "going behind his back" and reporting harassment; lastly he wants me to have more relevant news to discuses or more intelligent posts.
R1: I can do it, but I won't like it.
R2: I will minimize mentions by only talking about my own art; and by PM'ing other club members instead of posting.
R3: If I have a problem with his post and it needs to be addressed I will talk to him directly from now on.
R4: Basically the same request as Insert's but in much more 'blunt' format.

GothClawz wants me to stop PM'ing him or he will call the "Waaaaaambulance"
R: I am fine with doing that Ill just talk with him in forum.

I will remain, I will better myself, and I will continue to do so.
My signature is to seal the pact,
Vana Amelia-Presley White: screenname LinaInverseFan.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 02:37:57

Usually, I'd drop it, but I sent you a PM which you misinterpreted.

At 8/14/09 12:56 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Lost-Chances wants four changes: He wants me to ignore him, even when he says down right hurtful things;

You're going to have to quote me on this because I've got a copy of my PM here and it says "If I sound brutal, take it with a pinch of salt. I am blunt with my comments, deal with it." Here's an English translation: Listen to it, but don't get pissy at how blunt it is.

He wants me to stop commenting on Anime related arts and past times;

I never said that.

He wants me to stop "going behind his back" and reporting harassment;

You're right about the first thing, but I told you don't throw accusations of me breaking a law I haven't. I don't feel like getting arrested because of an accidental interpretation.

lastly he wants me to have more relevant news to discuses or more intelligent posts.

Yes.

I will remain, I will better myself, and I will continue to do so.
My signature is to seal the pact,
Vana Amelia-Presley White: screenname LinaInverseFan.

Nice picture, still offers ZERO proof if you are real. Infact, I'd go as far as to say you appear more suspicious due to the needless filters and the "paint strokes"-like writing.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 02:49:39

At 8/14/09 12:56 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Vana Amelia-Presley White: screenname LinaInverseFan.

So......that's supposed to be a real photo?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 02:54:58

I am not fighting with you anymore L-C. That is what the last post was about.

So......that's supposed to be a real photo?

Yes that is me.