00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

musti727 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stick Pivot Competition!

3,832 Views | 51 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 15:53:55

To participate you must have an application called pivot which can be downloaded for free.

Well, I thought of an idea, each week I set a basic goal for Newgrounders to achieve. Then they carry it out and I choose the winner, the winner's pivot will be made famous by the GS.

Ok, so the first week's challenge is pretty simple -

---------------------

21/05/08 - 28/05/08 (DD/MM/YY)

DO A PIVOT OF A STICK GUY BEING SHOT

- Less than 15 seconds.

- You must use pivot.

- It must be ONE guy getting shot by a gun.
---------------

Updates will be held in a persons thread, he wishes not to reveille himself for an unknown reason just yet. Well, as I have to start I made a little thing in a short amount of time to show you how it can be done, you can use blood if you wish, winner will be picked by The GS. Of course mine is rubbish as it is just a sketch of how it should be done, this is going to be exiting, all questions will be answered in this thread, go!

Stick Pivot Competition!

Go to our account if you want us to make an icon for your flash, a signature for the bbs, or a review for your flash.

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 16:00:05

No. Just...no.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 16:01:24

racist.

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 16:01:36

At 5/21/08 04:00 PM, SpencerMann wrote: No. Just...no.

Yeah, just yeah, I want to see and compare some of the NGers, if you have no sport in you your loss.

Go to our account if you want us to make an icon for your flash, a signature for the bbs, or a review for your flash.

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 16:25:57

I didn't f5 this, so I'm guessing people are doing work right now!

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 16:36:40

I'm going to guess that I get 15 new pics in tomorrow!

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 16:55:57

no ones entering cause there already the other pivot thread and cause your starting pivot sucks
Im not even very good but the bullets to long it comes from the wrong place and its to slow

come see my stuff and vote on my future.

'click'

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:02:23

At 5/21/08 04:55 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: no ones entering cause there already the other pivot thread and cause your starting pivot sucks
Im not even very good but the bullets to long it comes from the wrong place and its to slow

Okay, coming from a guy with 11 posts? Buzz off. The starting pic is an example you silly monkey! EXAMPLE! To show people how it could be done, stupid whacko.

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:05:28

At 5/21/08 04:55 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: no ones entering cause there already the other pivot thread and cause your starting pivot sucks

Also this is a competition! Not a bloody show and tell, and I'm sure there are at least 3 people working on one right now, in-fact one even PMed me a question so HA!

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:15:32

At 5/21/08 05:05 PM, TheGS wrote: Also this is a competition! Not a bloody show and tell, and I'm sure there are at least 3 people working on one right now, in-fact one even PMed me a question so HA!

You argue like a 6 year old. There's already a pivot thread and if it's a competition, what's the prize? Also, just because the starting pic is an example, doesn't give it a right to blatantly suck.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:28:18

hahahha no really, are u serious? man this is like the 12th time someone has tried copying that Pivot thread this week.

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:29:37

this sounds like fun, i'm currently at work for mine

The dimmest light can be seen if the room is dark enough

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:34:10

hey thx for the comment earlier, but they are right.... there's already one pviot thread... that's all there needs to be. Plus it even says " try not to make more than one thread about the same thing ". It would have been a cool idea though.

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:34:12

At 5/21/08 05:29 PM, maksusername wrote: this sounds like fun, i'm currently at work for mine

Can't wait to see it!

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:35:50

At 5/21/08 05:34 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote: hey thx for the comment earlier, but they are right.... there's already one pviot thread... that's all there needs to be. Plus it even says " try not to make more than one thread about the same thing ". It would have been a cool idea though.

But this is a competition mate, it's not the same thread, I'm not asking to see your Pivots, I'm just asking for specific ones if you want to join the competition, and yeah, the art was beautiful.

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:37:30

At 5/21/08 05:35 PM, TheGS wrote:
But this is a competition mate, it's not the same thread, I'm not asking to see your Pivots, I'm just asking for specific ones if you want to join the competition, and yeah, the art was beautiful.

I guess.... good luck

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:39:15

At 5/21/08 05:37 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 5/21/08 05:35 PM, TheGS wrote:
I guess.... good luck

Thanks for understanding man :D, I saw your pivot, I'd love to see your try at this! Haha!

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:43:12

ok, here it is. It didn't take too long. Ok, sorry it's kinda big, but i worked pretty hard. I'm very open to critisism, but not to cussing so, yah.

Stick Pivot Competition!

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:44:52

Start with a pivot that doesn't suck greatly kthxbai

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:46:24

At 5/21/08 05:43 PM, maksusername wrote: ok, here it is. It didn't take too long. Ok, sorry it's kinda big, but i worked pretty hard. I'm very open to critisism, but not to cussing so, yah.

Ooo, no criticism at all! Very good, I'll save that along with your name! Thanks for participating! Check back in a week for results!

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 17:49:57

At 5/21/08 05:46 PM, TheGS wrote:
At 5/21/08 05:43 PM, maksusername wrote: ok, here it is. It didn't take too long. Ok, sorry it's kinda big, but i worked pretty hard. I'm very open to critisism, but not to cussing so, yah.
Ooo, no criticism at all! Very good, I'll save that along with your name! Thanks for participating! Check back in a week for results!

I quoted the wrong thing but the people are right you suck at arguing and thers no prize other than you can say oh I won a contest that was hosted by a flipin noob oh and this is another acount cause my other one got hacked for your info.

come see my stuff and vote on my future.

'click'

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:14:44

At 5/21/08 05:49 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: I quoted the wrong thing but the people are right you suck at arguing and thers no prize other than you can say oh I won a contest that was hosted by a flipin noob oh and this is another acount cause my other one got hacked for your info.

Err... At least try to write intelligible.

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:19:01

At 5/21/08 06:14 PM, GlowingMonkey wrote:
At 5/21/08 05:49 PM, LindseyMathews wrote:

Err... At least try to write intelligently.

I fixed it for you buddy :D

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:21:41

At 5/21/08 06:19 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 5/21/08 06:14 PM, GlowingMonkey wrote:
At 5/21/08 05:49 PM, LindseyMathews wrote:

Err... At least try to write intelligently.
I fixed it for you buddy :D

Haha, nice one ;)

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:31:41

At 5/21/08 05:46 PM, TheGS wrote:

Ok, kool!!! That's the first time someone has said something nice to me.

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:41:34

Ok, kool!!! That's the first time someone has said something nice to me.

Really? Then I'll tell you again, that was a good pivot!

Haha this thread is just so pathetic

HAHA! You think I care what you think? Yeah, I don't.

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:45:45

allright, i'm at work for a second one

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 18:48:09

cant we all just get along!

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 19:54:24

At 5/21/08 06:48 PM, UMREE wrote: cant we all just get along!

WAHHHHHH!!!!!.... i just wanted us to be friends! { < ...... ok now to get serious. Uhhhh whats going on?....

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Pivot Competition! 2008-05-21 20:35:30

ok, i'm done. I dunno if its as good as the first, but here it is. I'll make it a loop if you want

Stick Pivot Competition!