00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Artness

18,078 Views | 254 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Artness 2008-08-28 21:34:48

Well no one really told me, it was just I had a feeling if I posted the picture without saying something, I knew someone was bound to be a sore and complain that it resembled something and I would be wrongl accused. I see it too much in the forums, so I like to scare people away before they even try to pin me as an art thief or whatever. People tend to be extremely ignorant, which is very sad.

Response to Artness 2008-08-28 21:44:19

At 8/28/08 09:34 PM, redenvy wrote: Well no one really told me, it was just I had a feeling if I posted the picture without saying something, I knew someone was bound to be a sore and complain that it resembled something and I would be wrongl accused. People tend to be extremely ignorant, which is very sad.

ahhh...... I see

well, Unicorn or not, It still looks good to me

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-08-28 21:48:06

At 8/28/08 09:44 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 8/28/08 09:34 PM, redenvy wrote:
ahhh...... I see

well, Unicorn or not, It still looks good to me

Well Unicorn or not, I have a stuffed animal one on my bed and I have an secret fascination for them... >.>; I guess it is that girly side of me that takes over due to the cute, cuddly cuteness abou them. Yes cute cuddly cuteness. I said it. Wow. -Shoots self-

Response to Artness 2008-08-28 23:29:11

Like your style

Response to Artness 2008-08-29 01:26:55

At 8/8/08 03:39 AM, redenvy wrote: It's like a crazy, cobra-headed woman! Exciting. Yeah don't know where this came from. More nipples. I think I am on some nipple rampage or something. My boyfriend has become worried. He says I need to draw some penises so that I am for sure not a lesbian or something. Problem is I am horrible at drawing guys. xD! Anyways yeah, this was just for shits and giggles. Nothing more.

Enjoy <3

I feel more comfortable drawing the female form too. (That's a rather funny anecdote- I might add!) Sometimes- I feel I disgrace male anatomy when I draw nude men... One time, in anatomy class some guy requested me to draw something kind of perverted. It was really tame I might add! I'm rambling yet again- I hate talking about myself so much over the web...

I too enjoy your Xerbur concept art quite a bit! It would be pretty sweet, should you gather the zeal, to place a background around them.

Response to Artness 2008-09-02 00:54:04

Thank you for your nice compliments ArtFreak.

Plus I am sorry I have once again been away. I was over at my dad's house helping on a car since the fuel pump was being retarded. So we spent three days of this nice Labor Day weekend fixing a stupid car. Fun. We didn't spend all our time on the fuel pump, we started working on the windows since they weren't going up and fixed the radio since it would have a heart attack every time we would turn the blinker on. So yeah it was an all around maintence.

So here are two pictures, yes sorry for the double post, of xerburs, unfinished that I was working on this weekend.

This one was inspired by Scorp's style of shading, but I didn't have my graphite pencils to get that nice varient of shades so I had to deal with the crappiness of a #2 pencil. I was thinking how to personify my boyfriend into a xerbur. This is what I got. I think I will finish this one and send it to him once I am finished. I haven't drawn anything for him for years. I don't really want to explain everything about how I personified him into the xerbur because that means I would type a lot of stuff that doesn't matter.

So here is a xerbur. Wooo...

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-02 00:55:44

First off sorry for the foot in the background, it was on another piece of paper in my sketch book and I am too lazy to rescan it. I like this picture a lot, it makes me happy. I like the neck design I came up with, which inspired the previous picture that I did. ( THe one I posted above) Anyways not much else to say.

Enjoy<3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-24 12:15:32

Someone told me today that sex is bad. It made me laugh yes due to the ignorance of the statement. For one, if sex was bad then why are those nasty things that are cherished by society called babies come from it and secondly why does it feel good if it is so damn bad? So frustrated with the comment because they took it from a religious stand point and not logical or rational perspectives, I decided to draw something.

Scorp has a contest so I am in it, and here is my concept deriving from the sexual frustration from the poor, ignorant person that talked to me today. So I decided to compose Nadia kissing- a xerbur? But the xerbur represents the angst and predation. You can't mask what is natural it will only turn into a beast. The Nadia represtents innocence in a sense, not knowing of the inner beast. xD For those who do think sex is bad, I feel very sorry for you- unless you are asexual and that's fine. I am not against religion or anything, I just hate it when people don't use their brain to make rational decisions and arguements instead they use the religion card, which pisses me off. It does not say in the Bible that sex is bad. UGH! It says SODOMY IS BAD!

I am done ranting, this is a conceptual picture and I might use it for the contest, but it is not related to Rush's Overture 2112 at all. :s Meh, now I need to do notes for Government and do school stuff before I go. Mer

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-26 00:32:17

Stuff to do. Not much to say other than Jim the cheetah rocks. A page of doodles while finishing up my Literature project. Ugh. So meh. I haven't done a lot lately.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-26 07:00:43

At 9/24/08 12:15 PM, redenvy wrote: Someone told me today that sex is bad. It made me laugh yes due to the ignorance of the statement. For one, if sex was bad then why are those nasty things that are cherished by society called babies come from it and secondly why does it feel good if it is so damn bad? So frustrated with the comment because they took it from a religious stand point and not logical or rational perspectives, I decided to draw something.

Scorp has a contest so I am in it, and here is my concept deriving from the sexual frustration from the poor, ignorant person that talked to me today.

LOL..... you're suppose to use a song for inspiration, not from other people's iggnorant opinions XP

So I decided to compose Nadia kissing- a xerbur? But the xerbur represents the angst and predation. You can't mask what is natural it will only turn into a beast. The Nadia represtents innocence in a sense, not knowing of the inner beast.

hmmm.... odd, but I like the representation of pic

I am done ranting, this is a conceptual picture and I might use it for the contest, but it is not related to Rush's Overture 2112 at all. :s Meh, now I need to do notes for Government and do school stuff before I go. Mer

Enjoy <3

LOL........ ok....

yes, you can enter in mutiple entries BTW, so if you want, you can post this, and post your pic for your song.

I glad to see you back on NG posting artwork ;)

even though I sure you'll be busy with something else XD

Trying my shading style I see.... it's not bad actually....your's is alot better than most people who try..

I know you're busy, but I would like to see this one finished..... plz :3

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-09-26 09:38:57

At 9/26/08 07:00 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 9/24/08 12:15 PM, redenvy wrote:
Trying my shading style I see.... it's not bad actually....your's is alot better than most people who try..

I know you're busy, but I would like to see this one finished..... plz :3

I don't know which picture you are talking about xD! Man I have gotten no sleep today and I am going dillusional! I am guessing the picture of the xerbur up a little ways that has some gradient tone to it. Ugh I don't know. -Goes back to finishing project-

Response to Artness 2008-09-26 15:17:25

I enjoy your dragons, how about some dragons without the visor? :D

I suggest checking out the Breath of Fire games for inspiration if you ever need it. Two, three, and four fueled my drive to draw for quite some time.

Response to Artness 2008-09-28 21:49:46

A sketch of an alien lady with a very thin stature and an abnormally large head. I think it is the tentecales that make it look bigger. Perhaps not, it was a ten minute doodle, sketch thing while I was supposed to be doing my Calculus homework on magnitude. Eh, I needed the stress relief since I haven't been able to punch out as much artwork as I have wanted to in the last few weeks. I like the picture a lot aside from my gun because I have no fucking clue on how to draw one. I never really studied one, I have shot guns out at the range multiple times and gone gun shopping with my dad, but I couldn't tell you the faintest idea what names they have and how to draw one. xD So I didn't mind the practice. And since it was Madness day not too long ago, Sept 22, I figure I need to pay tribute by drawing the best craptastic gun ever.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-29 18:51:49

Colored doodles of Jim the Cheetah and his accomplice Bill the Blue Dragon, upon their excursion throuhg a Voltaire like world and okay I'll shut up. Anyways, I got bored in class today and colored Jim the Cheetah and Bill. However, as you see, my scanner raped Jim and Bill in the arse. So sorry for the lack luster quality I tried to rescan it, but it only vomitted more crap. So at least I can say I tried. I am going to go play on my Xbox now since I have some free time to do what I want for about an hour then it is homework time. I need to vegetate more. I need to draw more. Plus I need to play Video Games more. God I can't wait till Fable 2 comes out, I'll be making characters up the wazoo. Man I'm stoked.

As for the picture once again, it does not look like such pathetic shit. So don't bitch at me about the quality or else I... I... will cry miserably.

Enjoy<3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-30 00:10:33

A large ass. Tired. Need sleep now. Quick sketck that took me only a few minutes. I probably will never look at this picture again.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-09-30 00:14:20

these all look very interesting
i'd really like to see more colored-in ones
i find darker colors make some images more visually appealing
but that's just me

Response to Artness 2008-10-01 00:41:30

Yeah so I am supposed to be studying for my Calculus exam, so during my 30 minute break I decided to doodle this. It's something interesting maybe. Anyways got to go do some more studying. Sprry it looks rushed because it is.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-01 23:01:01

Colored version of my big head alien. My scanner is bipolar; some days it scans like shit and others, it makes rich and vibrant colors pop. -shrugs- I have nothing more to say. I haven't had much to say lately. So meh.

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-02 14:48:52

At 9/30/08 12:10 AM, redenvy wrote: A large ass. Tired. Need sleep now. Quick sketck that took me only a few minutes. I probably will never look at this picture again.

Enjoy <3

Reminds me of water polo LOL

Response to Artness 2008-10-02 19:34:24

At 10/2/08 02:48 PM, StatMaster wrote:
At 9/30/08 12:10 AM, redenvy wrote: A large ass. Tired. Need sleep now. Quick sketck that took me only a few minutes. I probably will never look at this picture again.

Enjoy <3
Reminds me of water polo LOL

Haha! Omg you made my day. It reminds me of myself in a sense now. >.<; But teh way that the suit hits the body, except my suit gives me wedgies and doesn't stay like that xD! But yeah. Anyways awkward.

Response to Artness 2008-10-03 07:49:20

Haha! Omg you made my day. It reminds me of myself in a sense now. >.<; But teh way that the suit hits the body, except my suit gives me wedgies and doesn't stay like that xD! But yeah. Anyways awkward.

if it makes it any less awkward for ya, the alien chick reminds me of starwars XD

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 00:16:34

Okay, got done with work earily tonight so I decided to doodle for a moment that I had. I was listening to the best band ever created: Tool. I listened to Aenima and Lateralus. This was one of the sketches that I did that I really liked during the time I doodled and listened to music. He represents Autumn. His colors are the rich vibrant colors of orange and mahogany. It looks better in person since my scanner killed the coloring especially around his face. It makes it look gross. But I still like it regardless of what my scanner did to the coloring. I know he isn't colored all the way. I was aiming towards that effect where there wasn't any colors passed his horns and hood. I really had fun doing this.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 06:43:11

What a wonderful ass. More please.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 10:30:58

At 10/7/08 06:43 AM, Vousielle wrote: What a wonderful ass. More please.

You wish to see more asses? Or just the art in general? XD

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 16:31:28

At 10/7/08 10:30 AM, redenvy wrote:

more asses plz, I'd like to have my own water polo team :D XD!

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 18:12:11

Ass, plz

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 18:14:04

At 10/7/08 06:12 PM, Vousielle wrote:
Ass, plz

Also I will require more conversation on the subject of swimsuit wedgies.

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 18:46:14

At 10/7/08 06:14 PM, Vousielle wrote:
At 10/7/08 06:12 PM, Vousielle wrote:
Ass, plz
Also I will require more conversation on the subject of swimsuit wedgies.

Lol the art of swimsuit wedgie is a mystical secret experienced by waterpolo girls who are shooved into suits too small for them. Since most girls who play this sport are not anorexic and tend to have some meat on their bones. I'll let you imagine the rest. I may upload more ass next time or not. XD Depends on whether I feel like doing anatomy or not.

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 18:55:19

At 10/7/08 06:46 PM, redenvy wrote: I'll let you imagine the rest.

Well, gee-willikers, I HAVE to imagine it now.

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-07 19:09:01

Whered you learn to draw. Ive seen all your pictures and they are really well done