00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Artness

18,069 Views | 254 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Artness 2008-10-08 00:41:08

At 10/7/08 07:09 PM, BillysProgrammer wrote: Whered you learn to draw. Ive seen all your pictures and they are really well done

Well first off thank you very much for the compliment. I should also say for whoever blindly complimented my work and I did not reply to your kind messages.

And I taught myself when I was younger in elementary school. That was the only thing I passed in elementary school. I had a hard time in school so I took out my energy in drawing since I couldn't do basic reading or arithmetic. :3

Response to Artness 2008-10-08 20:42:35

And I taught myself when I was younger in elementary school. That was the only thing I passed in elementary school. I had a hard time in school so I took out my energy in drawing since I couldn't do basic reading or arithmetic. :3

No no it's cool don't quote me at all </3

Response to Artness 2008-10-08 21:12:26

Nice hybrids

f

Response to Artness 2008-10-08 23:01:45

At 10/8/08 08:42 PM, StatMaster wrote:

Quoted. I still with give you a heart. <3 I'm sorry I am terribly horrible at replying to messages. xD Forgive me. D: I draws you a picture?

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 21:40:08

At 10/8/08 11:01 PM, redenvy wrote:

Quoted. I still with give you a heart. <3 I'm sorry I am terribly horrible at replying to messages. xD Forgive me. D: I draws you a picture?

Here is a sketch of a pretty female for you :b. She has an aquatic element to her in the frills on her nape. I haven't finished the rest of the body because I kept on making it disproportional, because the room was dark due to the fact we were watching Dr. Strangelove by Kubrick. An absolutely hilarious movie and somehow it relates to Voltaire and Candide. Whatever they thing, I enjoyed the movie dearly. So many funny little quirks about the military and people in general. It's great if you are a cynic like me.

Oh god I do rant like Scorp says XD! Well enjoy my pretty xerbur. I will color her with cool tones and probably high light it with some green and yellow. I want to make it fun and colorful.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 21:56:16

At 10/9/08 09:40 PM, redenvy wrote:
At 10/8/08 11:01 PM, redenvy wrote:

Here is a sketch of a pretty female for you :b. She has an aquatic element to her in the frills on her nape. I haven't finished the rest of the body because I kept on making it disproportional
Enjoy <3

<3 nice!, when you say throw in some cool tones and high light it with green and yellow, the first thing that comes to mind is a 70ish stoner background XD

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 21:58:57

Tony you are the biggest douche bag ever!!! You are a dirty little sneak. >:( You should have said "HI BRITTANY" but no. Instead you had to pretend that I didn't know you. Jerk face.

But I still <3 you. I promise I will just own you in some other match of Halo or something. :3 That will make me happier. And I will color it those colores. I am not promising a background unless you want to do my government project for me :D

Statmasta= Tony

Tony= Lame

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 22:06:16

At 10/9/08 09:58 PM, redenvy wrote: Tony you are the biggest douche bag ever!!! You are a dirty little sneak. >:( You should have said "HI BRITTANY" but no. Instead you had to pretend that I didn't know you. Jerk face.

But I still <3 you. I promise I will just own you in some other match of Halo or something. :3 That will make me happier. And I will color it those colores. I am not promising a background unless you want to do my government project for me :D

Statmasta= Tony

Tony= Lame

Well how many people have you told water polo stories to? plus when you told me to post I instantly came and posted.

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 22:11:25

That was a week ago you fish monger! Now look I am quoting Shakespear. :b My remarks are only made with 100% love. XD You are a dirty cheat.

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 22:13:40

At 10/9/08 10:11 PM, redenvy wrote: That was a week ago you fish monger! Now look I am quoting Shakespear. :b My remarks are only made with 100% love. XD You are a dirty cheat.

You're a dirty girl who spelled shakespeare wrong AND called me a fish monger :'( I still call hax on that badass no scoping me

Response to Artness 2008-10-09 22:19:55

At 10/9/08 10:13 PM, StatMaster wrote:
At 10/9/08 10:11 PM, redenvy wrote: That was a week ago you fish monger! Now look I am quoting Shakespear. :b My remarks are only made with 100% love. XD You are a dirty cheat.
You're a dirty girl who spelled shakespeare wrong AND called me a fish monger :'( I still call hax on that badass no scoping me

No hax my friend. It's all skill buddy. Head shot after head shot, you are like a lame duck. :D

Response to Artness 2008-10-10 14:37:19

No hax my friend. It's all skill buddy. Head shot after head shot, you are like a lame duck. :D

as opposed to being an exciting duck? :O

Response to Artness 2008-10-15 23:32:05

At 10/10/08 02:37 PM, StatMaster wrote:
as opposed to being an exciting duck? :O

An exciting duck, never heard of that one before. :b

Here is a picture a few days old, it was supposed to be done by the 12th, for my boyfriend, but yeah not done of course. So here it is, the red thing is supposed to be a heart, but I don't have time to outline and stuff. Okay. I hope it looks alright.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-16 22:26:32

Hey, I am doing little.... appreciation sketchs for my peeps on NG, and I was wondering what you would want exactly?

BTW: I like you new pic, but it seems it wouldn't be able to stand up though with 1 leg up

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-17 00:55:03

What do you mean it would be able to stand up with one leg up. It has four feet so wouldn't it be able to balance its weight upon three legs. There is an outline of the third leg in the background but it isn't fleshed out. Thanks for the comment.

What I would like? Hmmm.... Draw me an Honor Guard Elite, that is red and gold. :D That would be spiffy. I want an energy sword with that please. :3 That's it :D Thanks.

Response to Artness 2008-10-17 01:05:21

I also think the balance of the monster is wrong, try making it stand up on 2 legs.

Response to Artness 2008-10-17 06:11:27

At 10/17/08 12:55 AM, redenvy wrote: What do you mean it would be able to stand up with one leg up. It has four feet so wouldn't it be able to balance its weight upon three legs. There is an outline of the third leg in the background but it isn't fleshed out.

well, that's not what I meant ( I guess I should've explained it better )

I'm saying, do to the way the body is ( it seems abit long )... that if the xerbur were to lift one of it's front legs...it would tip over

What I would like? Hmmm.... Draw me an Honor Guard Elite, that is red and gold. :D That would be spiffy. I want an energy sword with that please. :3 That's it :D Thanks.

*sigh*........ ok, I'll try

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-17 21:20:28

At 10/17/08 06:11 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 10/17/08 12:55 AM, redenvy wrote: What do you mean it would be able to stand up with one leg up. It has four feet so wouldn't it be able to balance its weight upon three legs. There is an outline of the third leg in the background but it isn't fleshed out.
well, that's not what I meant ( I guess I should've explained it better )

I'm saying, do to the way the body is ( it seems abit long )... that if the xerbur were to lift one of it's front legs...it would tip over

No she wouldn't for the last time. She just has a barreled chest and it is thicker, and looks bigger but that doesn't mean she is any longer than the other ones. Plus the leg is slightly in the midst of the walking cycle. Even though her back legs are stable, the front legs still present a marginal walking cycle pose. It is placed a little farther back, but still when at a stand still her legs would be placed a little farther up. not by much, because her chest is puffed out comparatively. Her anatomy isn't wrong, it is just the positiong of the legs. I intedned the back leg to be risen but I was too lazy for that effort. Trust me, she wouldn't fall.

Response to Artness 2008-10-17 22:47:02

At 5/17/08 03:44 AM, redenvy wrote:
At 5/17/08 03:04 AM, GoddaM wrote: Xerburs has to be one of the coolest dragon concepts I've encountered in a long time---I'd love to see a complete full body illo or maybe even an action scene...
Well that's so ironic, because I just got finished with a body concept of one like ten minutes ago. And thank you very much :D. I googled Xerbur and it goes to the links I've posted them at. So they're one of a kind.

Here is Azur Da, he's awesome.

Enjoy

wow...thats an amazing sketch...i cant draw worth crapness....but i enjoy art...keep up the awesome work man...

Response to Artness 2008-10-17 23:24:05

At 10/17/08 10:47 PM, assassin360 wrote: wow...thats an amazing sketch...i cant draw worth crapness....but i enjoy art...keep up the awesome work man...

Thank you very much for your compliment. I will keep it up. :b

Response to Artness 2008-10-18 00:08:03

Well here is my 10 minute tablet doodle and I created a SEA HORSE DRAGON! XD It's the cutest, but ugliest thing you'll ever lay your eyes on. Everything that could go wrong in a piece of art work went into here! Congrats! XD I actually enjoy this picture because it is cute and makes me very happy. I don't know why, the eye just makes it look so lovable and cuddly. The fins are smallish because I couldn't fit them anymore on the page so I decreased the size. Well I hope you some-what enjoy it as much as I do. Please no critiques, I am seriously not in the mood for a critique on a sketch that took no longer to make than my dinner.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-18 00:36:23

At 10/17/08 09:20 PM, redenvy wrote:
No she wouldn't for the last time. She just has a barreled chest and it is thicker, and looks bigger but that doesn't mean she is any longer than the other ones. Plus the leg is slightly in the midst of the walking cycle. Even though her back legs are stable, the front legs still present a marginal walking cycle pose. It is placed a little farther back, but still when at a stand still her legs would be placed a little farther up. not by much, because her chest is puffed out comparatively. Her anatomy isn't wrong, it is just the positiong of the legs. I intedned the back leg to be risen but I was too lazy for that effort. Trust me, she wouldn't

jesus........ ok... I get it........

you know, you really only had to use about 1/4 of that to get the point across XD JK

Sea Horse.... dragon... thingy

hmmm.... I kinda like it...

the colors really do capture my attention though

actually, it's great for only 10 mins

BBS Signature

Response to Artness 2008-10-18 00:47:14

Sea Horse.... dragon... thingy
hmmm.... I kinda like it...

the colors really do capture my attention though

actually, it's great for only 10 mins

:b Thanks, I thought he was cute. And I know I could type 1/4 of what I wrote, but I like to rant since no one reads it XD! Makes me feel important.

Response to Artness 2008-10-18 13:50:33

I redid Mr. Seahorse because he was bothering me. So here it is, only took me about five minutes to fix it up and put some speed color on there. Not much work XD It annoyed me to death, so I had to.

Enjoy it more <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-18 23:35:51

gotta say, the xerbur looks much cooler with a body, when you showed it to me as just a head I was like wtf this is gay

Response to Artness 2008-10-18 23:45:00

At 10/18/08 11:35 PM, StatMaster wrote: gotta say, the xerbur looks much cooler with a body, when you showed it to me as just a head I was like wtf this is gay

D: You know what you suck cock! I told you to go to bed and not harass me anymore jerk wad!

<3 I am teasing, but holy crap you're a fucking cock sucker. >:( I don't think that was very nice to lie to my face and pretend it was "neat-o."

A work in progress, something new to you but not to me. Just a screen shot, I'll explain tomorrow when it isn't such a mess and crazy. Plus don't critique how I drew it, I am just sketching.

This is an iska. Imperial Xerbur. I know the feet are a muddle of lines :( I did this in like ten minutes to show my friend what I was talking about with pointers.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-19 18:06:11

I didn't lie to you! I told you it was gay, and you said FUCK YOU YOU HAVE NO TASTE >:( now I tell you it's good and I still get a fuck you. <insert joke about fucking me here>

Response to Artness 2008-10-19 19:48:40

At 10/19/08 06:06 PM, StatMaster wrote: I didn't lie to you! I told you it was gay, and you said FUCK YOU YOU HAVE NO TASTE >:( now I tell you it's good and I still get a fuck you. <insert joke about fucking me here>

ROFL! You knows I was kidding right? >.>; -coughs- Anyways meh!

Response to Artness 2008-10-20 10:42:29

Forgot to upload this puppy last night, I was too tired from the amounts of homework I had to complete so I probably would have said something with the coherence of a drunk woman. Not a good thing at all. So yes, picture- Xskaza. That is the loony lady with the funky hat as most of you will say. She is an iskar, or an imperial xerbur, and since the iskar can conjure magic they are the only ones that can transform to a bipedal humanized form. Does not mean they are human, but they look human considering she has breasts and whatnot.

I spent a bit on this picture, more than my normal ten or fifteen minutes. It took about an hour to draw everything, I know that it is slow, but I drew the face first then thought about what I wanted to draw, it had eyes until I erased them because I don't like drawing human eyes for some reason. It is not that I can't or I don't know how, I just don't like to draw them. Me being wierd that's just it. So I hope you really like this, I would like to know about what you think.

Enjoy <3

Artness

Response to Artness 2008-10-20 20:01:13

I like it, but get rid of the last two flower pedals under the eyes. It makes her look sad