00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,546 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 16:23:52

At 7/27/08 03:14 PM, slevin wrote: Don't know if this is here already. Our good friend appears at the very end.

That got a jump from me at the end. I wasn't expecting it at all.
If you're watching inside the elevator before they get in, you can see little white wisps that look sort of like smoke at points. I get a feeling that this is real, but i'm interested to see what the others in the club will think

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 16:39:57

heres a pic of the area some kids burnt down the park about a year ago but you can still see the boards that are holding mud that once was cedar chips lol i took it from the perspective of the park rather than where i was walking (just on the other side of the bushes and trees) mainly so ou could see more han just some bushes also i apologize for the quality took it with my cell

Ghost / Supernat. Club

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 16:46:21

sorry 4 the double post but man i just saw that haunted picture and it sent shivers down my back i shoulld be more carful when clicking links on this club! i think im gettin all paranoid i keep hearin noises and stuff

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 17:41:38

At 7/27/08 03:14 PM, slevin wrote: Don't know if this is here already. Our good friend appears at the very end.

That video really freaks me out. Shame its faked though :(

http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatura l/elevatorghost.asp

Anyway I'l be going away for 10 days tomorrow so don't kick me out for being inactive :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 19:47:12

At 7/27/08 05:59 PM, slevin wrote:
At 7/27/08 05:41 PM, Bramly-apple wrote: That video really freaks me out. Shame its faked though :(

http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatura l/elevatorghost.asp

That's a shame. Im usually not very quick to trust videos of ghosts, im not sure why i had a feeling that it was real. Sadly almost every ghost video is faked.

Anyway I'l be going away for 10 days tomorrow so don't kick me out for being inactive :)

:(

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 23:01:23

Did any of you see this really creepy video of the hitch hicking ghost from the car wreck?

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 23:25:26

At 7/27/08 11:01 PM, DemonCole wrote: Did any of you see this really creepy video of the hitch hicking ghost from the car wreck?

I can't watch movies on my computer, but I think I know exactly what you are talking about. The video where the girl is in the car and is all like this is where I died and she goes all ghost freaky woman like. Yeah thats a pretty cool video.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-27 23:43:46

At 7/27/08 11:25 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 7/27/08 11:01 PM, DemonCole wrote: Did any of you see this really creepy video of the hitch hicking ghost from the car wreck?
I can't watch movies on my computer, but I think I know exactly what you are talking about. The video where the girl is in the car and is all like this is where I died and she goes all ghost freaky woman like. Yeah thats a pretty cool video.

Yep, that's the one. That video was pretty freaky, especially because it was real.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 00:49:03

must refrain from clicking link

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 07:17:34

i heard thats fake

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 13:55:15

I would love to join your club Corky, ill post my story later because it's sorta long.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 14:57:28

At 7/28/08 01:55 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I would love to join your club Corky, ill post my story later because it's sorta long.

Great, I love long stories. I will be updating a members list tonight so you will be added to it. I'm happy this club all of a sudden got rolling again. It looked like it died for a little bit.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 16:07:03

It's good to see things so active again!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 16:15:43

At 7/28/08 04:07 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: It's good to see things so active again!

It's because i started posting more =P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 16:33:20

At 7/28/08 04:15 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:

Haha if that's the case then we thank you

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 16:54:02

At 7/28/08 04:33 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
At 7/28/08 04:15 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
Haha if that's the case then we thank you

That was a really weird period though, even wben i got the chance to log on to Newgrounds, I really didn't feel like posting anything or really doing anything at all. I missed out on a couple weeks of depositing =\

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 17:11:37

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 17:13:57

At 7/28/08 05:11 PM, Corky52 wrote: Updated Member List

Awesome. I'm in the list :P aha! Man, I really wish they would up the signature length. I can't fit anything else in it :( I had to take out this club's link to make room for the review request club, rage's thread, and the wi/ht level up! lounge :( I'm still a member, so don't worry!! :) I just wish we had more characters to use.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 18:38:13

Our member list sure does look a lot smaller now that you categorized it. . .

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 18:41:29

At 7/28/08 05:13 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
Awesome. I'm in the list :P aha! Man, I really wish they would up the signature length. I can't fit anything else in it :( I had to take out this club's link to make room for the review request club, rage's thread, and the wi/ht level up! lounge :( I'm still a member, so don't worry!! :) I just wish we had more characters to use.

Yeah, don't worry about including the link if you don't want to. I don't think the club needs anymore advertising since it's been on the first page for awhile.

At 7/28/08 06:38 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: Our member list sure does look a lot smaller now that you categorized it. . .

I really like it though. I still have a few edits to make it look better, but it kind of cleans it up.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 18:48:21

It would be nice to get that In-Active list a little shorter! Nice work though Corey it is much easier to digest now.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 21:21:47

At 7/28/08 06:48 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: It would be nice to get that In-Active list a little shorter! Nice work though Corey it is much easier to digest now.

How come your Pink-Ninja, but don't have a fab aura?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 22:46:03

Attention! Since being the 1st MOTM (member of the month) i have the honor, of picking the new member of the month. So after deciding who had the most posts. The new member of the month is

Mercenary81. Congrats!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-28 22:53:13

At 7/28/08 10:46 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Attention! Since being the 1st MOTM (member of the month) i have the honor, of picking the new member of the month. So after deciding who had the most posts. The new member of the month is

Thank you for picking the new member of the month Nick. I will end up making a list and adding it to the next members list.

To Mercenary81 - Congrats on being the new member of the month. This means that at the end of the next month I would like you to pick a new member of the month and try not to pick someone that has won it already and pick from the active members list. If you aren't around at the time then Jay and I will talk it over.

That brings something up. I'm also making Jay the second in command so he can now allow anyone into the club, kick someone out if they are behaving properly, and will be asked to do the members list if I'm ever away from the computer for a long period of days.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-29 00:15:45

At 7/28/08 10:53 PM, Corky52 wrote:

That brings something up. I'm also making Jay the second in command so he can now allow anyone into the club, kick someone out if they are behaving properly, and will be asked to do the members list if I'm ever away from the computer for a long period of days.

Gotcha

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-29 01:50:52

Awesome :D

To Mercenary81 - Congrats on being the new member of the month. This means that at the end of the next month I would like you to pick a new member of the month and try not to pick someone that has won it already and pick from the active members list. If you aren't around at the time then Jay and I will talk it over.

Will do Sir Corey sir.

I've been wondering, do you just randomly update the list, or do you follow a schedule?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-29 12:44:17

Good news! My ban was somehow lifted.

Anyways, here is a paranormal event I remembered.

Before we begin, lets talk about my house. For the most part, my house never experiences paranormal activity. However in two parts of the house, you get a strange presence if you are alone. One room is my parents bedroom, going up there you get a very weird feeling. The room is big, and sometimes in the mirror (Which is quite big) I see in the reflection someone standing at the corner of the room. I never look at mirrors in my house that overlook big rooms because something always flies by. If you somehow go in there with someone else, the feeling is no where near as strong.

The second part of my house is my old room. It is quite small however it maintains a similar feeling, which is a bit weaker then the other room in my house. Lately, the room lost the weird feeling. If I go into the room right now, it will feel just like any other room. But when I was a kid, I experienced two paranormal events. For instance, one experience I was in my room when suddenly the door opened up. Now this is quite impossible seeing as you have to turn the knob to open it. But it just swung open unexpectedly.

Another experience is that I was in my backyard, now the window to my old room faces to the backyard. I looked up at my window and I could of sworn I saw someone watching me from the window and quickly walked away. You might think it could of been someone in the house, I thought that to. So when I walked into my house I realized no one was home.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-29 14:31:51

At 7/29/08 12:44 PM, Complete wrote: Anyways, here is a paranormal event I remembered.

Sounds awesome and freaky...

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-29 16:09:28

At 7/29/08 01:50 AM, Mercenary81 wrote:
Awesome :D

I actually didn't expect you to win, not meaning that in a negative way though.

Will do Sir Corey sir.

I hope so. You can choose anytime starting on the 25th.

I've been wondering, do you just randomly update the list, or do you follow a schedule?

I usually update it every two new members, but if we don't get a new member for a while and still have one member I will update it. Basically random.

At 7/29/08 12:44 PM, Complete wrote: Good news! My ban was somehow lifted.

Hmm, did you talk to Wade about it by any chance?

Anyways, here is a paranormal event I remembered.

Alright, gives me something to talk about then.

Before we begin, lets talk about my house.

Ohh... You know that I know what your house looks like. ;) Nah, not really.

For the most part, my house never experiences paranormal activity. However in two parts of the house, you get a strange presence if you are alone.

Yeah, my house has that in the stair case. I think it's because when I was younger I use to have the same dream over and over again about a ghost on the stairs walking out of my parents room with a persons head in his hand.

One room is my parents bedroom, going up there you get a very weird feeling. The room is big, and sometimes in the mirror (Which is quite big) I see in the reflection someone standing at the corner of the room.

Oh scary shit man. I always get the feeling that I'm going to see something out of the corner of a mirror when I get out of the shower. Like I think I'm going to see someone in the shower or something behind me.

That brings up something else. Did you guys see the previews to the movie Mirrors? I think it looks scary as hell.

I never look at mirrors in my house that overlook big rooms because something always flies by. If you somehow go in there with someone else, the feeling is no where near as strong.

That sounds interesting. This means you must look up the history to your house and nearby houses though.

The second part of my house is my old room.

Ever experience anything in there when it was your room. Except for me of course.. Ok I'm done being gay today.

It is quite small however it maintains a similar feeling, which is a bit weaker then the other room in my house. Lately, the room lost the weird feeling. If I go into the room right now, it will feel just like any other room. But when I was a kid, I experienced two paranormal events. For instance, one experience I was in my room when suddenly the door opened up. Now this is quite impossible seeing as you have to turn the knob to open it. But it just swung open unexpectedly.

I guess this cancels out what I just asked earlier, but I'm not about to go and delete what I just said. I rather find the sudden things to not be as scary as the things that make you think and that you just see out of the corner of your eye.

Another experience is that I was in my backyard, now the window to my old room faces to the backyard. I looked up at my window and I could of sworn I saw someone watching me from the window and quickly walked away. You might think it could of been someone in the house, I thought that to. So when I walked into my house I realized no one was home.

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff that freaks me out. I think you should do some research and see if any one ever died in your house.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-29 18:49:41

I actually didn't expect you to win, not meaning that in a negative way though.

Well.
Neither did i.

I hope so. You can choose anytime starting on the 25th.

Alright.

I usually update it every two new members, but if we don't get a new member for a while and still have one member I will update it. Basically random.

I guess that makes some sense. Some.

Complete i read your story, its pretty interesting but I really don't have anything else to say that hasn't been said already.