00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

brabbit117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Awaiting Audio Approval?

142,207 Views | 1,235 Replies

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-15 09:06:39

At 7/15/12 09:04 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 7/15/12 08:43 AM, RavenshawPrime wrote: I've been waiting a few weeks for approval, is there any chance an audio mod could take a look?

Thanks.
Approved.

Thanks very much :)

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-23 04:14:42

Hey, I've been awaiting approval for two tracks for roughly three weeks now. Could anyone check When Wisps Attack and At the Dawn of Time out?

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-23 04:40:04

At 7/23/12 04:14 AM, ATramper wrote: Hey, I've been awaiting approval for two tracks for roughly three weeks now. Could anyone check When Wisps Attack and At the Dawn of Time out?

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-30 05:47:58

Hey there, seeking approval on my music submissions. I had posted 4 up so far.

I'm also a little concerned about the citations for my resources. It's pretty much just me and all the default samples that come with Reason 4, so listing Reason 4 as my program and samples is enough, right? I don't use anything else.

I just wanna be absolutely sure I'm citing correctly. Seeking approval if I'm in the clear.

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-30 06:09:10

At 7/30/12 05:47 AM, VinVulpis wrote: Hey there, seeking approval on my music submissions. I had posted 4 up so far.

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-31 17:56:46

Hey, I'm new to the audio portal, and decided to submit a couple of songs a few days ago. I'm fine with waiting for however long for an admin to check out my stuff, because I can only imagine how busy you all are, but I just wanted to ask about the quality of my work. I like to think that I'm musically competent (in terms of theory and arrangement), but I have no experience whatsoever with mixing/recording and I don't play most of the instruments I like to use, so I write everything in Melody Assistant (A sheet music software similar to Finale, made for traditional composing). So naturally, the virtual instruments sound like crap compared to the real deal. After checking through the portal, I realized that most of the accepted submissions were either recorded with actual instruments or at least very well mixed higher grade virtual instruments. So I just want to ask, is the format of my submissions acceptable?

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-31 18:09:20

At 7/31/12 05:56 PM, WarmanSteve wrote: So I just want to ask, is the format of my submissions acceptable?

We don't discriminate against people who can't afford (Or simply don't have for one reason or another) the high end sample packs or virtual instruments, as long as your songs show that effort was put into them and it's not just something like a 2 second drum loop.

That said...

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-31 20:26:07

It's been 11 days since i posted my first track, and yet I'm still not approved. I put a lot of effort into my music and release tracks frequently. I'm just concerned that I'm in trouble for using a copyrighted vocal sample in one of my tracks, even though when I realized It I removed the audio. I would appreciate it if you could help ^ ^;

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-31 20:46:10

At 7/31/12 08:26 PM, KittenBeat wrote: It's been 11 days since i posted my first track, and yet I'm still not approved. I put a lot of effort into my music and release tracks frequently. I'm just concerned that I'm in trouble for using a copyrighted vocal sample in one of my tracks, even though when I realized It I removed the audio. I would appreciate it if you could help ^ ^;

Well, looks like you removed it in time to avoid a ban, cause I'm assuming that "lame synth loop" was the submission with the vocal samples originally. Either way, I didn't hear it. So I've approved you.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-07-31 20:54:02

At 7/31/12 08:46 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:

:Well, looks like you removed it in time to avoid a ban, cause I'm assuming that "lame synth loop" was the submission with the vocal samples originally. Either way, I didn't hear it. So I've approved you.

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-05 09:36:55

Hey Wonderful NG Staff,

SMES is a new band that I have started up that do covers of Videogame/anime OST's. From what I have read, I'm pretty sure the content I have uploaded is allowed but I don't know if I have or haven't been approved of the content.

Thanks for your time!
Fab (aka mrkapow)

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-05 16:11:51

At 8/5/12 09:36 AM, SMES wrote: Hey Wonderful NG Staff,

How wonderful it'd be if this were true....

Anywho... Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-05 17:19:35

Hello,
I was wondering if someone (a member of the wonderful staff) could help expedite the process of my approval for audio?

Thanks. I'm not worthy

At 8/5/12 04:11 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:

Anywho... Approved.

http://www.andyinman.com

Funky music by me

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-05 17:27:55

At 8/5/12 05:19 PM, keepmyheadinthecloud wrote: Hello,
I was wondering if someone (a member of the wonderful staff) could help expedite the process of my approval for audio?

I wish I was staff... it'd mean I'd get paid for this.

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-05 18:24:47

I did a couple of metal covers of two video game songs. If I'm not already approved, will this keep me from being approved? Because I'm willing to delete them if I have to :x

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-05 18:59:17

At 8/5/12 04:11 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:

Anywho... Approved.

Thanks so much!
and you may not be staff, but you are still wonderful!!! =)

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-06 11:20:28

Hi, I uploaded my first song 2 weeks ago and still don't see it in the audio portal.

I'd really appreciate if someone could check on my song, Experimental Waveform, and hopefully approve it!
Thanks in advance.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-06 16:14:39

At 8/6/12 11:20 AM, CaducusAter wrote: Hi, I uploaded my first song 2 weeks ago and still don't see it in the audio portal.

I'd really appreciate if someone could check on my song, Experimental Waveform, and hopefully approve it!
Thanks in advance.

Approved. Welcome to the NG Audio Portal!

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-06 17:47:00

\/ You 2 missed this guy. \/

At 8/5/12 06:24 PM, ManiacalLemon wrote: I did a couple of metal covers of two video game songs. If I'm not already approved, will this keep me from being approved? Because I'm willing to delete them if I have to :x

Never fear, BFP is here....

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-06 17:50:03

At 8/6/12 05:47 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: \/ You 2 missed this guy. \/

Caue YOU'RE the metal expert and we saved it for you. :D

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-06 20:09:02

My old account, Zirocket-8, is already approved.

So I would like this one to be approved please.

Soon as possible, is best.

-Zirocket

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-06 20:21:27

At 8/6/12 08:09 PM, Zirocket wrote: My old account, Zirocket-8, is already approved.

So I would like this one to be approved please.

Soon as possible, is best.

-Zirocket

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-09 22:27:13

I am new to song making, but I am really enjoying it. So, I spent hours making two songs, and I submitted them to the audio portal. They show up on my profile, but not anywhere in the portal. They can still get views, and the link to them works, but they aren't public yet.

They are both made completely by hand, no remixes or samples. I am not banned from the audio portal.

Anyway, I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks now, and I'm getting a little impatient. Not mad, just impatient.

Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-09 23:25:13

At 8/9/12 10:27 PM, Radiationator wrote: Anyway, I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks now, and I'm getting a little impatient. Not mad, just impatient.

Thanks!

Patience is a virtue.

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-09 23:35:22

Not sure if there is a required wait time before approval; reading the rules revealed nothing about this. So I'm here to ask for approval.

A Contemporary Romantic Theme and Variation I worked on as a summer school project at my University.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-09 23:37:51

At 8/9/12 11:35 PM, FooRight wrote: Not sure if there is a required wait time before approval; reading the rules revealed nothing about this. So I'm here to ask for approval.

A Contemporary Romantic Theme and Variation I worked on as a summer school project at my University.

I submitted* a Contemporary Romantic Theme and Variation I worked on as a summer school project at my University.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-09 23:42:51

At 8/9/12 11:25 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 8/9/12 10:27 PM, Radiationator wrote: Anyway, I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks now, and I'm getting a little impatient. Not mad, just impatient.

Thanks!
Patience is a virtue.

Approved.

Thank you very much!

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-10 00:35:40

At 8/9/12 11:37 PM, FooRight wrote: I submitted* a Contemporary Romantic Theme and Variation I worked on as a summer school project at my University.

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-10 18:02:55

Making music isn't that easy for me. Actually it happens more often when I'm not thinking about it... For example, when I'm bored, start playing random things and a nice melody shows up. Or when I'm taking a shower...
Well, this is the first time I have the courage to show everyone one of my "tries to make music". That's because I'm never confident enough about my compositions... So I think this is a very important step for me. Hopefully I'll get better at it and one day, be able to create a "masterpiece".
I posted my first music here in Newgrounds 8 days ago. So, I just began wondering if there's something wrong with it. I'm new to these things, you know...

The time-space mutability is proportional to the mind capacity of changing its properties...

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2012-08-10 18:10:59

At 8/10/12 06:02 PM, Skrwetch wrote: I posted my first music here in Newgrounds 8 days ago. So, I just began wondering if there's something wrong with it. I'm new to these things, you know...

Approved.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature