00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter

151,008 Views | 2,972 Replies
New Topic

So this is my idea.
This will be a clan for all Newgrounds users who play Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare.

I actualy play the game on PS3, so I will be the leader of the PS3 divison.
But I need leaders for the XBOX360 divison, one for the Computer division (if there is a different server for Windows and Mac, than I will choose a leader for both of the divisions).

At the beginning of each posts you will have to write how many times you have been through all the online levels (example: Prestige1) than you will have to write your rank name (example: Prestige1 Lvl4 Lance Corporal) and than your online ID. If you don't remember exaclty what it is, thats not a big deal, but just try to find it as sonn as possible.

right now I cant remember the name but I know I'm level 44.
so this is what I would write at the top of my post:

Lvl 44 [NG]HeavenDuff

So, yup, you may have already guessed it, we will use [NG] as our Clan Tag.
So I will try to build a list of all the users who wish to join the clan. But as soon as I will find some other leaders to help me out, they will be keeping the list for all the users on their platform.

If you wish to join the clan, its really important that you post in the The Call of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter and you also have to PM me, its really important that you do so, cause I won't be able to be on the BBS all the time.

HeavenDuff out!

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-01 17:32:25


Maybe I forgot to say that we would actualy play the game together.... I don't know if I made my point clear. But it could be really nice to have a clan for Newgrounds users who play CoD4.

Anyway, I just hope that this will work :)

If enough players join the clan, than we could start organising some games, and maybe some intra-clan tournaments. Anyway, hope to see some NGers join the clan !

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-01 17:35:35


At 2/1/08 05:32 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Maybe I forgot to say that we would actualy play the game together.... I don't know if I made my point clear. But it could be really nice to have a clan for Newgrounds users who play CoD4.

Anyway, I just hope that this will work :)

If enough players join the clan, than we could start organising some games, and maybe some intra-clan tournaments. Anyway, hope to see some NGers join the clan !

MRaptor64- current clan: [>:P]

I guess I'll join- it would be helpful of you to give us your xbl username though.

I am an attention whore so I will post in yet another club D:<

NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia

My siggy by mooguy.

Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-01 17:38:52


At 2/1/08 05:35 PM, christmasraptor wrote:

I guess I'll join- it would be helpful of you to give us your xbl username though.

*stupidity* I guess I skipped oer the part about you playing on the PS3 O_o. I haven't gone through prestige mode yet, and I'm rank 48 now (i think).

Sincerely sorry for the double post- It won't happen again.


NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia

My siggy by mooguy.

Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-01 18:02:45


Lvl 44 [NG]HeavenDuff

Welcome in MRaptor64

It's nice to see that there is some persons interrested :)

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-01 19:15:47


Well i might not be joining just yet or i might not be able to join altogether. Cause i have it on the 360 and th ps3 but where i live i currently can get broadband or dsl. So it is rather impossible for me to get online on the game on either systme at the moment.


When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-02 16:49:04


At 2/1/08 07:15 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Well i might not be joining just yet or i might not be able to join altogether. Cause i have it on the 360 and th ps3 but where i live i currently can get broadband or dsl. So it is rather impossible for me to get online on the game on either systme at the moment.

well I will consider you in for the moment and I hope to hear some more news from you as soon as possible

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-02 19:27:19


I play COD 4 on PS3 I am level 41 on second prestige. I have a sprained thumb (hockey injury) so I cant actually play it for the next few days untill I can move it, but as soon as it heals I will gladly play with you and other PS3 owners.

Anyways, add my PSN: Garba6e


[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-02 19:52:48


I'll join! Im level 55 on pc, username, Blade.


[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-02 23:59:39


At 2/2/08 07:27 PM, hektur wrote: I play COD 4 on PS3 I am level 41 on second prestige. I have a sprained thumb (hockey injury) so I cant actually play it for the next few days untill I can move it, but as soon as it heals I will gladly play with you and other PS3 owners.

Anyways, add my PSN: Garba6e

Ok, its great to see some people willing to join the Clan. Im glad to tell you that your officially in :)

At 2/2/08 07:52 PM, ironraven24 wrote: I'll join! Im level 55 on pc, username, Blade.

Nice to have you here.

Right now we have 2 PS3 users, 1 XBOX 360 user and 1 PC user, thats not much, but I hope to see some more people joinning the HQ.

If you have any friends that would like to join, just let me know.

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 00:10:28


Hi guys, Ill join, I play on the PC, Im level 52, and my username is Gevorg. I started a crew about a month ago, like this, but it died, I hope this one goes better.

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 00:50:25


At 2/3/08 12:10 AM, NinjaPirateMaster wrote: Hi guys, Ill join, I play on the PC, Im level 52, and my username is Gevorg. I started a crew about a month ago, like this, but it died, I hope this one goes better.we

well, as long as we keep this alive and up to date, I don't see any good reason for us to stop.
There is already a couple members for all the consoles and systems, so if we can manage to see some more people joinning the crew, than I will be able to choose some leaders for all the systems and keep the HQ running.

:)

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 19:14:31


*sigh* this crew is going pretty slow, I guess I could post some stuff about myself.
My best weapons are the, MP5,P90,Auto Shotgun, M4, M16, and the M21


[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 19:24:29


At 2/3/08 07:14 PM, ironraven24 wrote: My best weapons are the Auto Shotgun

zomg fag


BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 19:49:51


At 2/3/08 07:24 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 2/3/08 07:14 PM, ironraven24 wrote: My best weapons are the Auto Shotgun
zomg fag

Meh, I don't use It at all really Its the secondary for my sniper.


[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 21:03:43


At 2/3/08 07:49 PM, ironraven24 wrote:
At 2/3/08 07:24 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 2/3/08 07:14 PM, ironraven24 wrote: My best weapons are the Auto Shotgun
zomg fag
Meh, I don't use It at all really Its the secondary for my sniper.

i still don't think any better of you.

Also, I might as well join.

rank 32 perhaps, something like that, xbox360, gamertag: BananaBM. Completed the game on veteran though, that's what counts.


BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 21:56:35


Ah so we can post Video game clans for Cod4 and other games.


Nothing here anymore.

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 23:28:22


At 2/3/08 09:03 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 2/3/08 07:49 PM, ironraven24 wrote:
At 2/3/08 07:24 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 2/3/08 07:14 PM, ironraven24 wrote: My best weapons are the Auto Shotgun
zomg fag
Meh, I don't use It at all really Its the secondary for my sniper.
i still don't think any better of you.

Also, I might as well join.

rank 32 perhaps, something like that, xbox360, gamertag: BananaBM. Completed the game on veteran though, that's what counts.

Welcome to the Headquarter, BananaBreadMuffin.

I will make a list of all users in the clan. Maybe you should look through the first page of our HQ just to know whos in and on which gaming platforms.

so right now, we are 5 users (2 users on XBOX360, 2 users on PS3 and 1 on PC)

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-03 23:55:17


I play a fair bit, and if this club is going to be accepted by the mods then I'll join.

Im a Prestige 2, Level 31, Triple 6 Holla for the 360.

Like I said I play almost everyday mostly with other NG people and for the most part we win a lot. I've beaten all the levels on Veteran.

I mostly use the MP5 with the red dot, and I like to use, 3x frags, martyrdom, and juggernaut :O


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 01:18:30


At 2/3/08 11:55 PM, 36Holla wrote: I play a fair bit, and if this club is going to be accepted by the mods then I'll join.

Im a Prestige 2, Level 31, Triple 6 Holla for the 360.

welcome in 36Holla


Like I said I play almost everyday mostly with other NG people and for the most part we win a lot. I've beaten all the levels on Veteran.

thats pretty nice, if you think they would like to join the NG clan, than you could ask em if they would like to join us.
:)


I mostly use the MP5 with the red dot, and I like to use, 3x frags, martyrdom, and juggernaut :O

I use a M4 Carbine with ACOG Scope, 3x Frags, Overkill and martyrdom. My second weapon is a sniper, the R700.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------

The Call Of Duty 4 Newgrounds Clan Headquater
members list

Ng name - CoD4 name

--- PS3 users ---

HeavenDuff - HeavenDuff
hektur - Garba6e

--- XBOX360 ---

MRaptor64 - christmasraptor
BananaBreadMuffin - BananaBM
36Holla - Triple 6 Holla

--- PC ---

NinjaPirateMaster - Gevorg
ironraven24 - Blade

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------

This is the actual list, that I will try to update frequently so you guys know who you have to add to your friends list.

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 11:55:22


At 2/3/08 11:55 PM, 36Holla wrote: I mostly use the MP5 with the red dot, and I like to use, 3x frags, martyrdom, and juggernaut :O

Since I don't have a high enough level to get the P90, I use the AK47 with Stopping Power, 3 Special Grenades, and Bullet piercing or whatever that last one is. :D


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 12:47:56


At 2/4/08 11:55 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 2/3/08 11:55 PM, 36Holla wrote: I mostly use the MP5 with the red dot, and I like to use, 3x frags, martyrdom, and juggernaut :O
Since I don't have a high enough level to get the P90, I use the AK47 with Stopping Power, 3 Special Grenades, and Bullet piercing or whatever that last one is. :D

Since I did prestige again, I don't have the 3x grenades yet, but that would be my ideal perk setup. Also I turn into a retard with the P90 for some reason. I think it's because it's meant for short range and when I tried to use it I was going for medium range kills which didn't work because it's so inaccurate.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 16:21:48


I am Lvl 55 prestige 4 all perks all golden weapons


I been on Newgrounds in forever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 17:19:09


I'll throw my hat in.

I've been through normal ranking once, so I'm in Prestige Mode now. Prolly level........... 20-ish, can't remember.

I mostly use the M16 with the red dot, Bandolier, UAV Jammer, and Dead Silence. I sometimes use the R700 with claymores, iron lungs, and stopping power.

My gamertag is TacticalShoe with the NG clan tag.


I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 17:20:35


I am going to go play and add you too my buddy list, Heaven.


[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 18:20:59


I recently bought it for 360 so I'll join.
GT: LedgeyNG


GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 18:46:48


At 2/4/08 05:19 PM, TacticalShoe wrote: I mostly use the M16 with the red dot, Bandolier, UAV Jammer, and Dead Silence.

Eh dead silence is pretty useless if you're in more than 3v3 or so... :\


BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 22:02:48


At 2/4/08 06:46 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 2/4/08 05:19 PM, TacticalShoe wrote: I mostly use the M16 with the red dot, Bandolier, UAV Jammer, and Dead Silence.
Eh dead silence is pretty useless if you're in more than 3v3 or so... :\

Yeah, unless you're STEALTHY like me.


I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 23:17:01


At 2/4/08 10:02 PM, TacticalShoe wrote:
At 2/4/08 06:46 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 2/4/08 05:19 PM, TacticalShoe wrote: I mostly use the M16 with the red dot, Bandolier, UAV Jammer, and Dead Silence.
Eh dead silence is pretty useless if you're in more than 3v3 or so... :\
Yeah, unless you're STEALTHY like me.

If there's 7 other people firing machine guns and throwing grenades, I don't notice my own footsteps, yet alone someone trying to sneak up on me and slit my throat.


BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-04 23:24:57


--- XBOX360 ---

christmasraptor - mraptor64

fixed- my xbl should be on the right, i think.

anyway, I use a barett .50 cal as a primary, a P90 with iron lungs and Bandolier.

correction: I'm rank 49, almost 50.


NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia

My siggy by mooguy.

Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature