00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter

165,444 Views | 2,839 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-28 15:18:50

At 2/28/08 11:43 AM, TheMaster wrote: I'll join. Got the game on Saturday, started online on Sunday. Level 25, about 8 hours play.

Username is Absurd-Ditties.

When I put the clan tag on, do I type "[NG]" or just "NG"?

Lad, what System are you using, you forgot to mention that. ;D

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-28 15:23:19

At 2/28/08 03:18 PM, JaconWes wrote: Lad, what System are you using, you forgot to mention that. ;D

PS3.

Level 27 now, but I've fucked my kill/death ratio up trying to do the kill challenges with shite weapons.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-28 21:36:12

Just got thrird presrige my god that took long.

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-29 14:40:28

At 2/22/08 06:21 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The ferris wheel was harder for me, mainly because I screwed up placement of claymores and C4 first time round, and it checkpointed just before the helicopters came, so I had difficulty...

I've been stuck on that level for about 3 weeks. I've actually given up on it because I refuse to re-do the whole level.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-29 16:23:48

At 2/29/08 02:40 PM, TacticalShoe wrote:
At 2/22/08 06:21 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The ferris wheel was harder for me, mainly because I screwed up placement of claymores and C4 first time round, and it checkpointed just before the helicopters came, so I had difficulty...
I've been stuck on that level for about 3 weeks. I've actually given up on it because I refuse to re-do the whole level.

Ok this is what you do: First place your Claymores ate various entry points in the front (The left middle and right ones) and if you have any left (presumably 4 or 3) put them next to cars, they make pretty effects when they go boom. After your done get into either a crouching position or go prone while in the ferris wheel seat. Take out the First wave (and assuming you didn't mess with those dogs in the pool) it should be easy. After that prepare for the next one by switching your 2nd weapon for an AK (I'm assuming after the first wave come the helicopters it might be the 2nd but I forget) make sure you have alot of ammo for that AK. Get back into your spot on the ferris wheel, and start taking out the drop troops who are coming out of the Choppers (Your not gonna get em all, kinda impossible, believe me I've tried) and then start your valiant defense and take out as many as you can. Once you think your getting overwhelmed haul ass and fall back behind a tree behidn the Ferris Wheel. From there kill any of the Ruski bastards who get too close or can shoot you from behind your position. (You do this to get through that fucking time limit that the chopper placed.) occasionally pop a few frags at the enemy (preferably near any unexploded cars) and some flash bangs at any who are trying to flank. Once that oh so beautiful chopper land and the Seal Team pops out hump over to MacMillan pick him and zigzag as best as you can to the chopper. I wont lie man for a Seal Team they have a bunch of poor shots. That should about do it. Caution however you will not beat this your first try, even with my advice. It'll take a few tries, and alot of patience, I got to the point where I started throwing my controller at things. But I held out and beat that mission. In my opinion its the hardest one out there compared to the others. The only other one thats as hard as that is the last one.

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-29 17:30:07

I cannot seem to get my Kills/Deaths ratio above 1.00. I've been floating around the 0.97-0.99 mark since I started, and went up to 1.00 for a bit, but I've been on 0.99 now for ages.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-02-29 21:11:21

Another day, another game with Heaven. Heaven was the shit as usual and I wash screwing up half the time. Of of the highlights was a triple grenade kill. We had a good laugh from that. And there is somthing we're not supposed to tell you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil!

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 00:11:07

At 2/27/08 10:18 PM, Oxymaniac wrote:
At 2/26/08 11:46 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 2/26/08 08:00 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 2/24/08 02:23 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
By 106 I meant level 55 + level 51 prestige 1 = 106
And I'm 75...*Starts crying* I'M SUCH A LOW LEVEL!

Talking about this, I am now Level 6 on Prestige 2 (55+55+6=116)
...Holy...Jesus...Christ...

God, this place has become so inactive during the past weeks...Only like 3 posts a week in the HQ...

yeah, thats sad, I hope that the HQ won't die, the only members who really are active are PS3 users and some guys like 36holla and BBM on the Xbox360

At 2/28/08 06:47 AM, hektur wrote: So damn close to being 3rd prestige. I am on level 53 or 54 of the second. I hope to get to 3rd either tonight or tommorow.

I'm on my second prestige level, so I have been through the 55 levels two times.

At 2/28/08 03:18 PM, JaconWes wrote:
At 2/28/08 11:43 AM, TheMaster wrote: I'll join. Got the game on Saturday, started online on Sunday. Level 25, about 8 hours play.

Username is Absurd-Ditties.

When I put the clan tag on, do I type "[NG]" or just "NG"?
Lad, what System are you using, you forgot to mention that. ;D

Men !!!

Didn't I made it clear on the front page ? I mentionned there was three game platforms... and they just don't write it. I don't know if they care about reading the whole post anyway.

But I have readed that he have posted a reply to tell us :)

At 2/29/08 09:11 PM, Oxymaniac wrote: Another day, another game with Heaven. Heaven was the shit as usual and I wash screwing up half the time. Of of the highlights was a triple grenade kill. We had a good laugh from that. And there is somthing we're not supposed to tell you...

Those games we're so great dude !!! I just love the way you play, and it's always fun as usual to play with you dude. Thanks for all your good comments on my playing :) there really isn't a lot of games I play a lot like that or that I'm good at. But I'm good at CoD4. And since I'm not with my girlfriend anymore, I have lot more time to play the game.

Also the shitty thing we're not supposed to tell you is that we got fucked on a team tactical, search and destroy on the map Countdown. I was so freaking horrible... I got 1 kill and 5 death and we lost 4 to 1... thanks to the other guy in the game... but Oxy as been better than me at least...

but the grenade triple kill I made was great. I killed the three guys that were trying to destroy our headquarter, and I was the only one still alive. So my two teammates had the chance to see my kill. So that was my second of glory :)

And I still can't choose if we are going to have leaders for all the game systems. at first I thought it was obvious that I would be the PS3 leader.... but its shit to auto proclaim myself a leader... and you guys are fucking good player... especially Wes, Oxy and Garba6e. Also sparta is pretty good for a young guy.

But I would like to know what you think about the idea of choosing leaders for the consoles. So you tell me guys... cause I really don't care anymore...

Also... we have to start to play some tournaments together... so we could go 2 on 2 or 1 on 1 or even free-for-all and keep some stats out of those games.

anyway, good night guys. And nice FREAKING AWESOME GAMES OXY !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 08:50:44

Also, for help with the ferris wheel, don't forget you have C4. I put it in the open space by the swimming pool, where the first enemies come from. When you fire your first shot and they hit the deck, I detonate the C4 and see how many I can kill :)

Also, I put 2 or 3 claymores in the gaps in the white picket fence, a couple at the entrance to the bumper cars, two round the back of the bumper cars, and one on the steps to get to the back of the ferris wheel. Then I hid round the back of the ferris wheel, and waited.

Also, earlier in the level, (before MacMillian is chopz'd up) he asks you to put a claymore by a door to get a guy who comes to have a look. You can just shoot him and save a claymore for the ferris wheel.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 10:11:47

I tried using C4 to kill some of the guys, but I always end up getting overrun anyways. And if I don't get shot to death, I end up getting mauled by a damn dog. I can never get the timing right and they seem to be able to take an ass load of bullets.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 16:27:03

At 2/29/08 09:11 PM, Oxymaniac wrote: Another day, another game with Heaven. Heaven was the shit as usual and I wash screwing up half the time. Of of the highlights was a triple grenade kill. We had a good laugh from that. And there is somthing we're not supposed to tell you...
Those games we're so great dude !!! I just love the way you play, and it's always fun as usual to play with you dude. Thanks for all your good comments on my playing :) there really isn't a lot of games I play a lot like that or that I'm good at. But I'm good at CoD4. And since I'm not with my girlfriend anymore, I have lot more time to play the game.

Also the shitty thing we're not supposed to tell you is that we got fucked on a team tactical, search and destroy on the map Countdown. I was so freaking horrible... I got 1 kill and 5 death and we lost 4 to 1... thanks to the other guy in the game... but Oxy has been better than me at least...

By 1 kill that I got lucky on. And, I still haven't beaten you on 1 v 1...

but the grenade triple kill I made was great. I killed the three guys that were trying to destroy our headquarter, and I was the only one still alive. So my two teammates had the chance to see my kill. So that was my second of glory :)

I was alive. I was right next to you! Lol

But I would like to know what you think about the idea of choosing leaders for the consoles. So you tell me guys... cause I really don't care anymore...

I don't really mind it. I think it just doesn't matter. Does it have some impacts or somthing or is this just to be organized?

Also... we have to start to play some tournaments together... so we could go 2 on 2 or 1 on 1 or even free-for-all and keep some stats out of those games.

Yes, we need a tourny or 2. To see who's the bst one out of....I think 7 PS3's and... 11 360's?

anyway, good night guys. And nice FREAKING AWESOME GAMES OXY !!!

Cheers, mate. I had a good time p[laying with you...

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 16:28:44

Holy shit, just used a shotgun for the first time online, and it's well more fun than the other weapons. Managed to finally get my kills higher than my deaths, too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 16:32:34

At 3/1/08 04:28 PM, TheMaster wrote: Holy shit, just used a shotgun for the first time online, and it's well more fun than the other weapons. Managed to finally get my kills higher than my deaths, too.

Congratulations?

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 17:22:54

At 3/1/08 04:32 PM, Oxymaniac wrote:
At 3/1/08 04:28 PM, TheMaster wrote: Holy shit, just used a shotgun for the first time online, and it's well more fun than the other weapons. Managed to finally get my kills higher than my deaths, too.
Congratulations?

You wanna save Shotguns for those close encounter missions where you know your gonna get in close and dirty.

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 19:22:18

Shotguns are great on Vacant, Shipment, and to an extent, overgrown and the container ship, but for many of them they're just not long range enough.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 19:37:39

At 3/1/08 07:22 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Shotguns are great on Vacant, Shipment, and to an extent, overgrown and the container ship, but for many of them they're just not long range enough.

Most levels you can work with them, though, you just have to stick to buildings. Bog is probably the only map they're completely useless on.

I've finally gotten the hang of LMGs, too. Took me ages to get out of the habit of reloading after each kill.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 20:10:48

Heh, I love the LMGs, I've used RPD with grip pretty much non stop since I unlocked it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 22:51:47

the gun i like useing is the p90 with red dot site. That thing get pure head shots for some reason

if you guys wanna see how good i am my tag is mexican_ninja_27 on the ps3

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-01 23:28:25

I mostly use a M4 Carbine with ACOG, 3 specials, Stopping power, and martyrdom. Or I use the last LMG with RDS and C4. Ambushing time. =)

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 06:27:05

I'm not sure which I prefer, the AK74 with red dot sight, or the M4 with red dot sight. Either way, I use claymores, sleight of hand and martyrdom with them.

I'm useless with the scope sight.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 13:56:03

At 3/2/08 06:27 AM, TheMaster wrote: I'm not sure which I prefer, the AK74 with red dot sight, or the M4 with red dot sight. Either way, I use claymores, sleight of hand and martyrdom with them.

That's cause the ACOG is garbage, it isn't you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 14:39:38

I just witnessed one of the best things ever. There was this kid, who literally must have been about 7, not just some 13 year old who sounded 7. Anyway, he was on mic, and he started shouting about getting killed, and eventually started to cry. It was brilliant.

Also, couple of questions about challenges.

For "Goodbye", which map has somewhere you can jump off high enough? I can't find anything.

Also, for "Master Chef", what are cooked grenades?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 15:26:40

At 3/2/08 02:39 PM, TheMaster wrote: For "Goodbye", which map has somewhere you can jump off high enough? I can't find anything.

Also, for "Master Chef", what are cooked grenades?

Assuming Goodbye is where you fall to your death goto the map Countdown. Then jump down the holes in the middle of the map that have smoke comming out of them.

And cooked grenades are when you hold the nade button down for a few secondes before throwing them.

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 15:36:46

I use a PS3, my username is We_The_Meeple, I'm a lvl. 50 non prestige, and I don't have a life so I'm usually on. Add me I'm slightly better than decent

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 18:01:46

At 3/2/08 01:56 PM, TacticalShoe wrote:
At 3/2/08 06:27 AM, TheMaster wrote: I'm not sure which I prefer, the AK74 with red dot sight, or the M4 with red dot sight. Either way, I use claymores, sleight of hand and martyrdom with them.

That's cause the ACOG is garbage, it isn't you.

I like it. Am I a bad person?

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 18:02:52

At 3/2/08 03:26 PM, hektur wrote: And cooked grenades are when you hold the nade button down for a few secondes before throwing them.

I always though that cooked grenades were just grenades that are randomly thrown to get a single kill or multiple kills. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 19:41:31

It sucks, but it's something...I'll try to make it better...

The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 20:18:18

hay, guize- 1st prestige get!

I'm now officially not-sucky!

yay!

<a ttention whoring>

MRaptor64 = xbox live username.

</attention whoring>

NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia

My siggy by mooguy.

Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 20:47:07

Hey!! I'll join!!! I'm level 40
my user name is- Vincent
I'm using a PC

Response to The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter 2008-03-02 20:56:49

so whats the full list of PS3 COD4 members so I can add them as friends???

just curious.

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature