00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

62,132 Views | 1,348 Replies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:05:46

At 4/14/08 11:59 AM, Rig wrote:
At 4/14/08 10:04 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: CONFESSION TIME
You know that terminator picture of Evan.
Well...... I'M A FRAUD.
D:
My trust in you is shaken.

Well, at least now you know the truth ='(

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:08:55

At 4/14/08 10:04 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Well...... I'M A FRAUD.

But it happened again later! I swear there's another picture of me terminator-eye-ing. And I also could've sworn I previewed the photo on the camera and it was half red eye and half not.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:09:30

PS: 1500 posts in this topic lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:09:29

You're such a dirty LIAR! >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:11:06

At 4/14/08 12:09 PM, Evark wrote: PS: 1500 posts in this topic lol.

Stat whore. I wanted the 1500th post :(

pox, you forgot the lesbian crotch grabs >:(

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:16:09

At 4/14/08 12:08 PM, Evark wrote:
But it happened again later! I swear there's another picture of me terminator-eye-ing. And I also could've sworn I previewed the photo on the camera and it was half red eye and half not.

Yes it did happen another time, I'd show you the picture but I'm on the university computers and don't have it with me.

But that time you weren't looking straight into the camera, you were turned and the red eye was directly into the flash so the light was bouncing off your retina, but in the other eye you weren't looking as directly into the camera and so you didn't get red eye.

I also love the idea of this thread remaining open and active for general chit chat but won't it just eventually turn into spam?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:18:59

Yeah guys don't turn this into a gay-ass "lounge" or whatever because then it will be like "yeah we get a special club in general, not you other fags, you go back to your obscure shittyforum"

But if you organize something small-ish, post in here.

Next big meet = new thread

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:19:48

At 4/14/08 12:16 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: I also love the idea of this thread remaining open and active for general chit chat but won't it just eventually turn into spam?

Yea... well. I mean, I guess in the traditional sense of the word spam we passed that long ago. But to be fair, no moderator could lock it anyway since long before the meet even happened. Plus, NG Staff love threads that relate to Newgrounds, and a huge thread about a meetup littered with pictures of the NG tank and angry face everywhere probably isn't going to upset them in the slightest.

Also: hmm... coincidence then. I was kinda likin' my apparently unique ability to only red ONE eye perfectly. PS: I've still not been made terminator and I refuse to do it myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 12:24:57

At 4/14/08 12:19 PM, Evark wrote:
At 4/14/08 12:16 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: I also love the idea of this thread remaining open and active for general chit chat but won't it just eventually turn into spam?
Yea... well. I mean, I guess in the traditional sense of the word spam we passed that long ago. But to be fair, no moderator could lock it anyway since long before the meet even happened. Plus, NG Staff love threads that relate to Newgrounds, and a huge thread about a meetup littered with pictures of the NG tank and angry face everywhere probably isn't going to upset them in the slightest.

Yea, but eventually we will run out of things to say about the last meetup and talk about unrelated things. It's coming on one month since it happened and it's been refreshed now because Jonas added his pictures but we will run out of steam eventually. pox is right in everything he said.

Also: hmm... coincidence then. I was kinda likin' my apparently unique ability to only red ONE eye perfectly. PS: I've still not been made terminator and I refuse to do it myself.

I have absolutely NO idea how to work photoshop or any similar program, so I can't help you out there. I can pretend I didn't make it that way, if you prefer?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 13:10:59

Dear Jordy, you're lucky that I love you.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 13:31:47

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 14:07:50

At 4/14/08 01:10 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: Dear Jordy, you're lucky that I love you.

Quite the catch, isn't he.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-14 14:32:57

At 4/14/08 01:31 PM, poxpower wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ROFL. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 13:52:02

I'm kinda getting tired of Bru. Somewhere different would be dandy :)

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 14:00:22

Lauren is jealous!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 14:19:25

At 4/16/08 02:00 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: Lauren is jealous!

Lauren should fly out here again!
Of course, you and Jordy can have all the fun you want...without us. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 14:21:28

Fuck Brutopia!

I'm going to hooters.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 14:32:03

At 4/16/08 02:19 PM, Rig wrote:
At 4/16/08 02:00 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: Lauren is jealous!
Lauren should fly out here again!
Of course, you and Jordy can have all the fun you want...without us. :(

That's true, we have NG meetups all the time!! In fact, we're having a newgrounds meet up RIGHT NOW. Take that!

It's not near as exciting though because we're both on computers next to each other, the way an internet meet up should be.

I confess that I'm madly in love with Montreal and am looking at life adventures in which I move there. You have the nice big pharmaceutical companies there that are in English and would take me. This of course will be in several years, and some of you will have left there already, but I just really liked it there.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 15:45:33

At 4/16/08 03:43 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 4/16/08 01:52 PM, Rig wrote: I'm kinda getting tired of Bru. Somewhere different would be dandy :)
Like I said in my post...
I suggest we go to L'Amère à Boire first, then to St-Sulpice.

I meant that I agree with your choices.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 16:04:00

At 4/16/08 03:43 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Weren't you supposed to come study at McGill Lauren? :P

Michelle has scared me away from even applying to McGill's med school.

I have two plans. Plan A and Plan B. Plan A of course being the one I'd prefer.

Plan A: Go to med school, become a doctor and work in Sexual Health + Fertility Treatments + TEST TUBE BABIES. I can't do this in Montreal because I don't speak French (although I really want to learn after being humbled by your Bilingual panhandlers)

Plan B: Go to grad school for MSc and Ph.D. in Biochemistry. Work in for pharmaceuticals in which I CAN go to Montreal because you have the companies that hire me. More than any in Canada so it's almost necessary that I go to Montreal unless some American woos me and I steal his American Citizenship.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-16 16:31:23

At 4/16/08 03:45 PM, Rig wrote:
At 4/16/08 03:43 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 4/16/08 01:52 PM, Rig wrote: I'm kinda getting tired of Bru. Somewhere different would be dandy :)
Like I said in my post...
I suggest we go to L'Amère à Boire first, then to St-Sulpice.
I meant that I agree with your choices.

I second.
L'amère à boire's beer is awesome.
But let's wait for a bit, so that it can be extra super special.
YEAAAAAH!

I'm sorry, I,m a bit drunk, went with my classe and one of our teachers to get "dinner drunk" to celebrate the end of our classes (except that now, I have to do an end of term paper due tomorrow morning drunk. BLERGH)

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 11:29:04

At 4/17/08 11:10 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Anyways, I'm sending PMs to everyone with the infos on how to get to L'Amère à Boire. 7:00 like last time ^_^

You're such a dear :3

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 12:23:05

Sounds good.

Also...didn't you only get 10,000 posts like, less than a month ago? Forum whore.

WHORE I SAY

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 12:40:35

At 4/17/08 12:23 PM, Rig wrote: Sounds good.

Also...didn't you only get 10,000 posts like, less than a month ago? Forum whore.

WHORE I SAY

He did! 800 posts in a month, woah.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 13:02:41

At 4/16/08 04:04 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
At 4/16/08 03:43 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Weren't you supposed to come study at McGill Lauren? :P

McMaster has one of the best medical schools in Ontario :P

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 13:06:01

man, you guys should of had something like last week. I didn't do anything.

This weekend I'm working and visiting my brother and cleaning shit.

that and montreal is like 2 hours away and until I get my motorcycle dewinterized I'm NOT driving that van back up there.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 13:35:26

At 4/17/08 01:25 PM, FBIpolux wrote: We DID something last Friday for Rig's birthday. We went to Mad Hatter then Brutopia, then to Dez's house to play some Rockband. T'was fun :)

oh, lame. I would have gone.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 13:51:35

At 4/17/08 01:02 PM, Warrickneff wrote:
At 4/16/08 04:04 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
McMaster has one of the best medical schools in Ontario :P

I know that too. It's my #2 choice! But you'll be gone before I go there =(

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-17 13:56:41

At 4/17/08 01:51 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
I know that too. It's my #2 choice! But you'll be gone before I go there =(

I'm here for a five year program, unless you're planning on taking more than four years to get here? Heck, I may even do a co-op and be stuck in undergrad for six years!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-04-18 03:13:34

At 4/17/08 01:35 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 4/17/08 01:25 PM, FBIpolux wrote: We DID something last Friday for Rig's birthday. We went to Mad Hatter then Brutopia, then to Dez's house to play some Rockband. T'was fun :)
oh, lame. I would have gone.

Yeah, Sniper got me a stained shirt.

BBS Signature