00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

62,129 Views | 1,348 Replies

Hey YALL, do you live in Montreal, or do you want to go to montreal and meet up with us cool people who now live in montreal?

Then post here with your disponibilities and eventually a PM will be made. Also if anyone is from Montreal and generally bored, maybe we can go out to a bar or something some time before I shoot myself from my self-inflicted boring hell.

For the official thing, I was thinking some time in Feb, maybe start of March?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-29 18:49:47

If its at the end of February, I may be able to make it as I have that week off work. That and the Via isn't that expensive to get up there.

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-29 19:01:46

I should be able to make it...March is open.

Hopefully ill have my pico shit done or near done around that time so that will be less stressful. Is it still cold around that time....

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-29 19:03:00

I would be highly interested in stopping by, despite my americanism

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-30 02:03:04

I'm going there early feburary.. If anyone's free they should let me know.

The Doctor: I've been alone ever since, but not anymore. Don't you see, all we've got is each other.

The Master: Are you asking me out on a date?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-30 02:05:31

*looks up where Montreal actually is*

That would be one helluva drive. May have to miss this one.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-30 13:31:20

Senators>Canadiens

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-31 21:32:00

As I told Polux, if it's the weekend of March 21st (Easter weekend) I will 100% be there. If it's not, then it's a little more iffy because I have school.

Montreal meetups have the highest number of girls of all meetups. More than ALL meetups put together too .

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-31 21:35:07

At 1/31/08 09:32 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: As I told Polux, if it's the weekend of March 21st (Easter weekend) I will 100% be there.

As will I. Even though I'm poor as dirt I can get some unofficial loans from here and there if need be. The date is critical though.

Fingers crossed!

Bank account recoiling in horror. ;)

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-31 22:22:58

At 1/31/08 09:35 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 1/31/08 09:32 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: As I told Polux, if it's the weekend of March 21st (Easter weekend) I will 100% be there.
As will I.

Oh yeah?

So the weekend of the 21st?
Neato.

Daytime activities for anyone interested: Bio-Dome. That thing KICKS ASS. Haven't been there in a decade, if anyone would want to go check that out.

Still wondering if it should be more than one day and I still need to ask my roomies if they are ok with all of it, but I'm pretty sure they will be. One of them is always gone somewhere anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-01-31 23:36:17

At 1/31/08 09:32 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: Montreal meetups have the highest number of girls of all meetups. More than ALL meetups put together too .

Poor Maus :(

oh hay guise I'm coming.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 15:39:16

Bleh, might consider it, but it's not very likely. Consider me off until further notice.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 15:41:51

I know its off topic, but maybe such a similar thing can be organized in Toronto? Is there a mod living in Toronto that people will pay attention to?

_=Give them your death, but take from them, EVERYTHING=_

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 15:42:14

what's a canada?

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 15:52:13

im interested, whats the date?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 16:16:50

I'd like to come but I don't think my Jeep could handle all the miles.
I'd need a passport to even get back in the U.S. and have no intentions of getting one soon.

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 16:18:57

Since I have a passport, I will still be able to get back into the US...that and a friend of mine is dating one of the dudes who work at the border

I'm only about an hour south of Montreal.

I'm highly interested in participating.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 17:06:48

At 2/1/08 03:41 PM, DJ-Prodigy wrote: I know its off topic, but maybe such a similar thing can be organized in Toronto? Is there a mod living in Toronto that people will pay attention to?

Yeah NegativeOne lives there and JoS, Mightypotato and Mamatequilla are like one hour away.

At 2/1/08 04:18 PM, Malachy wrote: Since I have a passport, I will still be able to get back into the US...that and a friend of mine is dating one of the dudes who work at the border
I'm highly interested in participating.

That's cool, that's kewl.
All are welcome

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 17:16:08

At 2/1/08 05:06 PM, poxpower wrote:
At 2/1/08 03:41 PM, DJ-Prodigy wrote: I know its off topic, but maybe such a similar thing can be organized in Toronto? Is there a mod living in Toronto that people will pay attention to?
Yeah NegativeOne lives there and JoS, Mightypotato and Mamatequilla are like one hour away.

I live in Hamilton as well. Depending on when the Montreal meet-up is, I'd be willing to drive from Ottawa there, because I have my reading week some time in February and I always go home to Ottawa. I think it's from the 16th to the 23rd.

Oh well, timing never seems to work out too well, but I'd still like to keep trying to make it out to at least one!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-01 18:50:44

If it's near Easter, I might be able to make it.

This time, I'm bringing a camera and a box of permanent markers in case Luis gets as hammered as last christmas (God, I wish I could've been in the hotel room when you woke up :P).

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-02 16:14:09

Count me in. Just as long as it's like a Friday night or Saturday night. Because it'll suck to have work the next day after partying lol. But sure, it'd be great to have a meet-up like that December...even better now that I have money and a girlfriend who won't hold me back from going lol.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-02 20:35:32

easter weekend, LET'S DO THIS

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-02 20:41:10

I would come if someone picked me up from Ohio and I paid for gas.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-02 20:44:50

Well I guess this invitation is not really for me, since I'm not really known here.

However, I've been living in Montreal for 10 years, and let me say it's a very nice city. It's very relax-paced (too much sometimes even), but fun at the same time. Bunch of great bars, nice downtown, a lot of different ethnies (well some people don't like it but it makes for a change) so yeah...

You are ought to enjoy.

Check out my techno songs !

Sig made by RockinPunk

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-02 21:22:49

I wish I was 5 years older so I could go to this meetup. Oh well.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-03 09:15:46

I'm in for Easter weekend!

At 1/31/08 09:32 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
Montreal meetups have the highest number of girls of all meetups. More than ALL meetups put together too .

3 girls! IT'S TOO HOT TO HANDLE!

At 1/31/08 10:22 PM, poxpower wrote:
Daytime activities for anyone interested: Bio-Dome. That thing KICKS ASS. Haven't been there in a decade, if anyone would want to go check that out.

HAHAHAHA. The only cool thing about the bio-dome is the penguins....and I dunno how much Nger enjoy penguins (I think it's 20$ a ticket).

I still suggest Laser Quest because it's uber awesome. And lots, and lots of drinking. Tour of dépanneurs included (non-Quebecers always get a kick out of that). I would suggest tobogganing, but there might not be any snow by the end of March.

Still wondering if it should be more than one day

If lots of non-Montrealers are coming, yes - do it Friday and Saturday night. I don't know how accommodations would work out though. I don't have my own apartment.

At 2/2/08 08:44 PM, Cooldsunshine wrote:
Well I guess this invitation is not really for me, since I'm not really known here.

Dude, it's for EVERYONE. There's always people we don't really know from the boards who come and it's cool. COME JOIN US O MIGHTY MONTREALER!

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-03 10:50:36

At 1/30/08 01:31 PM, Molotov wrote: Senators>Canadiens

>: O Habs> all other fucking lnh hockey team.

I'm ok with easter weekend.

wewdiewg

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-03 16:13:08

At 2/3/08 10:50 AM, azn-vink wrote:
At 1/30/08 01:31 PM, Molotov wrote: Senators>Canadiens
>: O Habs> all other fucking lnh hockey team.

Seriously. who cares about hockey anymore...
Make love not war, people!

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-03 16:15:20

I live in Ontario, plus I'm not old enough to go to Quebec by myself, so I can't go.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-02-03 20:31:47

At 2/3/08 09:15 AM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote:
Still wondering if it should be more than one day
If lots of non-Montrealers are coming, yes - do it Friday and Saturday night. I don't know how accommodations would work out though. I don't have my own apartment.

It could always work that on say... friday. Those who are available can do some of the things DTG suggested. And then Saturday have an official meetup. I would be down with some hanging out for the rest of the weekend, and I'm sure other non-montrealers who are planning to come would be up for it too, if they don't know anyone else. Then Saturday night have the big blow out where everyone gets together and gets drunkkk.

BBS Signature