00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

53,775 Views | 1,350 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-28 16:12:02

At 3/28/08 03:47 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Hey Mal.
You're engaged aren't you?
I believe that was an engagement ring that flew off of your hand at Brutopia.

yesh, I asked the jeweler if I can have it sized down even further since when I ordered it, it was half a size too big was the smallest you could get.

she is sick right now with the same thing.

but she's been popping echinacia and vitamin C shit like crazy.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-28 18:20:47

At 3/28/08 04:10 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Also, How did Dez cunt her way into that shot? lol

Feminine wiles.
Never mind that, what's with my hand?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-28 21:39:30

I can cunt my way into most things!

Plus I didn't really know it was a mod pic, I thought it was all like "YA :D moar pikturez of me dwunk!"

At 3/28/08 06:20 PM, Rig wrote:

cute hand Rig!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-28 22:45:53

Update-

Sorry I haven't posted anything yet. I haven't had a day off since Sunday, and that was an all day drive. This Sunday is my next day off, and I'll be focusing on cleaning and posting all of my photos up. I'm working almost all open to close shifts so I've not had any kind of chance to think about anything, but needless to say, I look forward to Sunday.

Once again, sorry, but my job immediately grabs me by the balls once I get back into the states, and any semblance of enjoyment is grated away quickly.

In other news I wasn't sick at all, so it was probably your imaginations.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 00:06:26

At 3/28/08 10:45 PM, Jonas wrote: Update-

Hey, you're alive. Woot! No worries - we can't wait till Sunday either :3

Are you gonna post pics of the sketchbook? Will you keep it? Will you burn it? Will you auction it off for a gajillion dollars?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 00:48:33

At 3/28/08 09:39 PM, Dez wrote: I can cunt my way into most things!

Plus I didn't really know it was a mod pic, I thought it was all like "YA :D moar pikturez of me dwunk!"

Hahaha don't you dare say that!! I said to you 'Dez, it's just a picture of the mods' and you shrugged and jumped in there!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 00:51:35

Also here, fbi:

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 01:13:11

At 3/29/08 12:51 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Also here, fbi:

Hahaha...their relative heights are perfect!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 07:52:57

At 3/29/08 12:48 AM, TropicalParadise wrote:
At 3/28/08 09:39 PM, Dez wrote: I can cunt my way into most things!

Hahaha don't you dare say that!! I said to you 'Dez, it's just a picture of the mods' and you shrugged and jumped in there!

lol, Busted.

At 3/28/08 06:20 PM, Rig wrote:

I believe that hand gesture was the first sign of weakness that you displayed that enabled you to be picked out of the herd by Zerok and his better half for ear rape.
HAHA You'll never hear the same again. lol

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 07:57:47

At 3/29/08 07:52 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I believe that hand gesture was the first sign of weakness that you displayed that enabled you to be picked out of the herd by Zerok and his better half for ear rape.

I was gently caressing the side of his face! Gently! Caressing! It was not rape!!!!!!!! Zerok was the mean penetrator!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 08:19:41

At 3/29/08 07:57 AM, TropicalParadise wrote:
At 3/29/08 07:52 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
I was gently caressing the side of his face! Gently! Caressing! It was not rape!!!!!!!! Zerok was the mean penetrator!!!

Yes, we know that you didn't actually penetrate him. But you cajoled him into staying still for Zerok's forced finger fuck. You were doing your man's bidding in other words. If your small tender little hand wasn't there on the other side of his face while Zerok got his rocks off. Rig probably would have gone stark raving mad from the ear rape. STARK RAVING MAD!

A terrible but accurate comparison would be a mother holding the hand of a raped 10 year old girl having an abortion. The little girl wouldn't be able to bear the intrusion if it weren't for the lovely
hand of the mother soothing her throughout the dastardly deed.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 08:43:14

A terrible but accurate comparison would be a mother holding the hand of a raped 10 year old girl having an abortion. The little girl wouldn't be able to bear the intrusion if it weren't for the lovely
hand of the mother soothing her throughout the dastardly deed.

"Shhhh honey it'll be alright, it'll be over soon, shhhh just hold my handdd'

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 09:56:34

At 3/29/08 12:51 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Also here, fbi:

Someone should post that in the original topic and say: "I made them gay."

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 10:53:52

I would come if someone payed for a plane ticket for me to go there and back.

Check out my profile! l Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 10:57:03

At 3/29/08 10:53 AM, Randy74 wrote: I would come if someone payed for a plane ticket for me to go there and back.

Do you have any type of talents or features which would make you more valuable than the average person?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 11:39:24

At 3/29/08 10:57 AM, TropicalParadise wrote:
At 3/29/08 10:53 AM, Randy74 wrote: I would come if someone payed for a plane ticket for me to go there and back.
Do you have any type of talents or features which would make you more valuable than the average person?

Well, I hope he has time travel...the meetup was LAST weekend. ;P

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-29 12:59:37

At 3/29/08 12:31 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 3/29/08 09:56 AM, Zerok wrote: Someone should post that in the original topic and say: "I made them gay."
Haha, do it.

Sounds like you already had a gay old time.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 08:14:10

lol, Shemales are funny. It seems everyday we talk about shemales at work, our favorite topic though is the micropenis! Hey but don't get me wrong, it's a serious health condition... it's just funny as fuck :D

It all started when my friend Krista (with whom I work) was sitting at her desk at work.
Her neighbor turned to her, and started to tell her that he never had sex and was really worried about the size of his penis.
The neighbor in question was this funny looking very chubbish little dude.
Anyways, he was all like "my penis is short and I dunno if I can please a girl". So she asked him how small and he said "like really small".
She asked him to show her with his fingers and what he showed her was less than 2 inch.
Anyways... the guy quit the company to have more time to play WoW because as he said "This job is taking up too much of my WoW time and my mom is paying for my account anyways"

In one word "Pathetic".

Please don't ban

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 08:17:45

You test video games. What did you expect, normal people to work there?
C'mon Dez...

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 10:07:42

At 3/30/08 08:17 AM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: You test video games. What did you expect, normal people to work there?
C'mon Dez...

Hey, hey! Remember, I used to work as a video game tester. Are you saying I'm not normal? :S

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 11:25:15

At 3/30/08 10:07 AM, SNIPER wrote:
At 3/30/08 08:17 AM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: You test video games. What did you expect, normal people to work there?
C'mon Dez...
Hey, hey! Remember, I used to work as a video game tester. Are you saying I'm not normal? :S

Eeeeeexactly.
You freaks.

teehee

So FBI and I were supposed to hang out last night, only we waited for each other at different metro stations. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 11:36:07

At 3/30/08 08:14 AM, Dez wrote: She asked him to show her with his fingers and what he showed her was less than 2 inch.

We used to call them 'choads.' Hopefully he was blessed with all sorts of crazy latent IRL charisma bonuses, because unless he's a cunning linguist no woman'll stay with him.

Also: I still think 'nerdgins' is an amusing portmanteau.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 12:09:11

At 3/30/08 11:36 AM, Evark wrote:
At 3/30/08 08:14 AM, Dez wrote: She asked him to show her with his fingers and what he showed her was less than 2 inch.
We used to call them 'choads.' Hopefully he was blessed with all sorts of crazy latent IRL charisma bonuses, because unless he's a cunning linguist no woman'll stay with him.

Remember to spend your bonus points wisely, kids.

But wow, quitting his job for WoW. This guy needs some psychiatry.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 12:37:51

You know, I was thinking how cool it would be too have another, maybe slightly smaller and shorter, montreal meat sometime this summer.

I would love to meet everyone again, but with my summer job I'm working about 50 hours a week and only sometimes gets two days in a row off. But going up for a night and a day would be cool and I would love to take my fiancee with me so that she can make fun of me even easier afterward. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 13:42:08

At 3/30/08 11:25 AM, Rig wrote: So FBI and I were supposed to hang out last night, only we waited for each other at different metro stations. :P

Haha, suckers! :P

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 13:50:41

At 3/30/08 12:37 PM, Malachy wrote: I would love to meet everyone again, but with my summer job I'm working about 50 hours a week and only sometimes gets two days in a row off. But going up for a night and a day would be cool and I would love to take my fiancee with me so that she can make fun of me even easier afterward. ^_^

You're welcome to come up at any time. :)

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-30 13:58:49

At 3/30/08 01:50 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: You're welcome to come up at any time. :)

I wish I had a city to offer everyone.

but unless you nerdy fucks like going outside (eww) I really can't offer you guys much as far as entertainment. I don't have any recent video games (i have an N64?) and my area is in the middle of a giant state park. Seriously, there's 6 million acres of NOTHING and it'll stay like that forever.

So, unless anyone is up for some ice skating, skiing, snowboarding, luging, bobsledding, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, canoing, hiking, cycling or motorcycle rallying... there's not much to do here.

But you're all still welcome ^_^

you'll just be bored out of your mind

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-31 07:46:25

At 3/31/08 06:31 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Oh well, Rig just left my house. Glad I'm working in 3 hours... -.-

That was fun trying to get him scared in that Vampire game. NOW WE NEED TO ALL GATHER UP AND GO TO A BAR LIKE... NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHING!

Yeaah!

Hey hey now! What's up with not inviteing mke to all these meet ups! First it's AH and Rig...then it's Rig and FBI... When is the Dez gonna get some luvin' around here!

seriously >:(

Have a great day, sugarbunches, I'm going to worky workies now.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-31 07:51:38

Be sure to spray some perfume on your punany.
Or else you'll have the nerdgins sniffing after your cunt again.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-31 08:12:25

At 3/31/08 06:31 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Oh well, Rig just left my house. Glad I'm working in 3 hours... -.-

That was fun trying to get him scared in that Vampire game. NOW WE NEED TO ALL GATHER UP AND GO TO A BAR LIKE... NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHING!

Yeaah!

I won't lie, that asylum part was quite freaky.
Now it is time to sleep.

BBS Signature