00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

61,987 Views | 1,348 Replies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 09:43:54

At 3/26/08 07:28 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Damn montreal supervirus, I rarely get sick.

My throat hurts a lot, there was some blood in it gross phlegm too. It feels better now, but the blood thing was weird.

O_o

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 09:49:07

At 3/26/08 07:28 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Whoever got me sick needs to go to my lab today for me.

Everytime I stand up, I vomit, and then my knees buckle and I collapse.

Damn montreal supervirus, I rarely get sick.

You and afro are scaring me now.
STOP IT.
super virus crap and then motha fucking kidney stones. its fun for all!

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 09:56:36

I am kissing.

Damn I missed the Canadien meet up agian. Whens the Toronto meet held.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:02:52

At 3/26/08 09:45 AM, gumOnShoe wrote: Sometimes sore throats cause the tissue in your throat to come loose and it looks like blood when it isn't. Its usually a sign that whatever it is, is over. :/

I hope that's what it means. It was a very dark red, and now there's no more of it... yet.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:04:09

At 3/26/08 09:49 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
STOP IT.

I agreeeee... the whole point of post-meetup conversation is to look forward to the next one. not to worry about what might be wrong with me as a result of it. GODDAMN YOU AFRO WITH YOUR KIDNEYSTONES SALES PITCH I ALREADY HEARD IT IN MONTREAL.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:06:36

At 3/26/08 10:04 AM, Luis wrote: I agreeeee... the whole point of post-meetup conversation is to look forward to the next one. not to worry about what might be wrong with me as a result of it.

Think of it as a testimony to your INFECTIOUS personalities!

OH HO HO.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:14:22

At 3/26/08 10:06 AM, Zerok wrote: Think of it as a testimony to your INFECTIOUS personalities!

Don't you guys know you should never browse internet meetups without some sort of firewall enabled?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:26:05

At 3/26/08 10:14 AM, Evark wrote: Don't you guys know you should never browse internet meetups without some sort of firewall enabled?

Yeah I definitely allowed way too many third parties to access my vitals.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:29:22

At 3/26/08 09:49 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 3/26/08 07:28 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Whoever got me sick needs to go to my lab today for me.

STOP IT.

How about if I talk about how whenever I cough, the phlegm cuts off my ability to suck back in air and so I can't breathe for about 15-20 seconds while coughing.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:49:27

At 3/26/08 10:29 AM, TropicalParadise wrote:
How about if I talk about how whenever I cough, the phlegm cuts off my ability to suck back in air and so I can't breathe for about 15-20 seconds while coughing.

What you need is an expectorant to help loosen up all that lung butter.
Also, you need to drink plenty of water and give Zerok a hummer every four to six hours (for protein).

Trust me. I'm a doctor. =]

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 10:53:14

At 3/26/08 04:39 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: COURTESY MESSAGE TO ALL MONTREAL MEET-ATTENDEES:
check your piss!!

THANKS DR. NINJA! I CAN LIVE MY DAYS NOW TO THEIR FULLEST - AND HYDRATED!

Anyways, I'm getting sick. No nausea, no runny nose...just burning lungs + hard to breathe while exercising. Hopefully this Cold-FX stuff WORKS or I'm GOD DAMN SUING THEM!

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 11:01:49

At 3/26/08 10:53 AM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote: Anyways, I'm getting sick.

Another one bites the dust.

Hopefully this Cold-FX stuff WORKS or I'm GOD DAMN SUING THEM!

In the commercial a bunch of actors DO do a good job at pretending to be medical professionals. =D

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 11:02:50

The Wednesday after the most recent MTL meet, and Popbrain1 is User of the Day.

Why does it seem that the random user of the day always coincides with something funny. Seriously, Elfer's UOTD was the day Terry Schiavo died, and he hilariously used the opportunity to change his profile picture to a picture of her and "LOLDEAD" photoshopped on. There's more, but this and that are the most memorable.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 12:09:35

At 3/26/08 10:26 AM, Zerok wrote:
At 3/26/08 10:14 AM, Evark wrote: Don't you guys know you should never browse internet meetups without some sort of firewall enabled?
Yeah I definitely allowed way too many third parties to access my vitals.

Wear a spam-blocker next time.

Wow, a lot of people got sick. I kinda feel bad for feeling fine. :|
...But not really.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 13:00:19

At 3/26/08 12:42 PM, FBIpolux wrote: So... anyone caught Rig's AIDS?

So that's how Afro ended up with Ninjaids!

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 13:08:16

At 3/26/08 01:05 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 3/26/08 01:00 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote:
At 3/26/08 12:42 PM, FBIpolux wrote: So... anyone caught Rig's AIDS?
So that's how Afro ended up with Ninjaids!
I'm just wondering how Lauren ended up with Malaria.... Her stuff looks pretty serious :(

Maybe she's allergic to apple juice and is having a delayed reaction.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 13:53:49

jesus christ, this is like the canadian epidemic

and like I said nobody is getting a friggin stone :p you'd probably have to stay on low hydration for the rest of this week. not like.. I'm a doctor though. whatever. DRINK YOUR FLUIDS AND STFU >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 13:57:50

DId all the people that get sick all enjoy the same thing at the buffet in the morning?

Maybe it's food poisoning :S

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 13:58:41

At 3/26/08 01:53 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: DRINK YOUR FLUIDS AND STFU >:(

MY fluids?
D:

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 13:58:50

At 3/26/08 01:53 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: jesus christ, this is like the canadian epidemic

and like I said nobody is getting a friggin stone :p you'd probably have to stay on low hydration for the rest of this week. not like.. I'm a doctor though. whatever. DRINK YOUR FLUIDS AND STFU >:(

I'm trying to drink orange juice but my throat is so raw it burns really bad. My day consisted of: getting up at 8:00 and trying to go to class, but vomiting and fainting by the toilet, I was already kneeling there so no harm done. Then I try to shower and I almost fall over. I realize this is not going to work and desperately cry out to my roommate that she should go on without me!!!

Then spent the whole day sleeping, periodically getting up and drinking water but never going for than like 10 feet from the bed because i was so dizzy. Holy fuck I don't remember EVER feeling this sick. When I got all four wisdom teeth taken out, that same day I went shopping with my mom and the day after ate steak.

Is Rig the only one who is admitting to giving it everyone?

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 14:01:21

you know, whatever you have doesn't sound TOO far off from what mine was like- hard to walk around, hoarse cough that made it hard to breathe (maybe not 15 seconds though). I never puked but I never gave myself a chance to. I only felt nauseas if I wasn't laying down, so I just laid down and slept the whole day. And when I woke up it just felt like a bad cold.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 14:06:21

I still blame Mal, he was the first reported case, haha

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 14:08:09

That's what you get for your boozing you sinners.

Comment: The pictures are funny/awesome as hell.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 14:13:49

At 3/26/08 02:06 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I still blame Mal, he was the first reported case, haha

That's true, and he was up for only the one day so he could have brought it. But how did I catch it from him though? I don't remember being extra close to him! Rig I can understand because I was always bugging him but Mal only gave me one hug.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 14:46:51

At 3/26/08 02:13 PM, TropicalParadise wrote:
At 3/26/08 02:06 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I still blame Mal, he was the first reported case, haha
That's true, and he was up for only the one day so he could have brought it. But how did I catch it from him though? I don't remember being extra close to him! Rig I can understand because I was always bugging him but Mal only gave me one hug.

Paradise....Please listen to me. You have to shock your system with a triple dose of vitamin C and drink lots and lotsa water.

Also to anyone who's throat is killing them. Heat some water to as hot as you can stand in your mouth without burning yourself then dilute about a third of a cup of table salt in it. Then being very careful to not swallow, gargle with the enitre contents of the cup on e mouth full at a time.

It tastes terrible and will probably sting a little but I promise you that it will slash your time in torture by at least half. My mom used to make my brother and I do it and i still do it to this day. Everyone that follows that advice always thanks me for it.

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 14:56:01

im fine now. i heal quick like Wolverine. imma go back to montreal and catch it again come breath on me.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 15:00:02

At 3/26/08 02:13 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: That's true, and he was up for only the one day so he could have brought it. But how did I catch it from him though? I don't remember being extra close to him! Rig I can understand because I was always bugging him but Mal only gave me one hug.

Mal slept about half of the day on the couch in my room on saturday. So maybe he passed it on to me while in the room, or the couch was contaminated. Which would make sense cause I think I was the only person on Sunday coming down with anything, everyone else started a day after. I dunno, just guessing

im fine now. i heal quick like Wolverine. imma go back to montreal and catch it again come breath on me.

haha. fag.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 15:01:20

At 3/26/08 03:00 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: haha. fag.

btw Im pissing rainbows too.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 15:01:43

At 3/26/08 02:13 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: That's true, and he was up for only the one day so he could have brought it. But how did I catch it from him though? I don't remember being extra close to him! Rig I can understand because I was always bugging him but Mal only gave me one hug.

I was healthy as all hell all winter. I hadn't had a cold since at least December.

But you explained exactly what I felt like all of Saturday.

I was in Afro's room all morning. Everyone was up and moving, and every time I stood up or walked around, I had to rush to the bathroom to dry heave (because everything else was lost the night before). Then Afro went upstairs to hang with those guys while I felt miserable on his couch and drank some water.

When he came down and said that everyone was going to the Biodome I figured I'd be fine, but as somebody pointed out I looked dead. I felt like I was going to passout/throw up every time the metro left a station, every time we walked up stairs (and don't get me started on escalators).

If anyone saw me in the biodome, I was usually sitting on one of those fake rocks trying to hold back from spewing on something fuzzy and cute, or small children. I had to stop and rest for a bit when we went from the rain forest to the canadian forest. And the ocean area was a shock too.

by the end of it, I was feeling less apt to throw up, and that's why I chose then to leave. It seemed like there was time between Biodome and lazertag and I told my fiancee I'd be home by 5 (but I didn't get there home till 6).

Either way, yeah, what you were talking about your lab day, that's how I felt on Saturday. I'm sorry if anyone else may have caught it from me. :(

Did anyone traveling south towards NY notice how fucking windy it was? I was nearly blown off the high way a few times! and I saw a large metal highway sign bent and twisted and broken on the ground on my way up.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 15:18:10

At 3/26/08 03:01 PM, Malachy wrote: by the end of it, I was feeling less apt to throw up, and that's why I chose then to leave. It seemed like there was time between Biodome and lazertag and I told my fiancee I'd be home by 5 (but I didn't get there home till 6).

aren't you glad you didn't get a hug now michelle?

BBS Signature