00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet

62,274 Views | 1,348 Replies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:22:59

Double post.. it'd be fun to try and throw together a meat during warmer weather sometime.. i know you all like your cold but cmon we almost fucking killed half of the group with that killer flu someone passed around.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:24:12

At 3/25/08 11:17 PM, Dez wrote:
At 3/25/08 09:58 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Aw, way to delete my post. Anyhow, that pic of Lauren riding the cone riding Rig is awesome.
That was ME asshole... >:(

Looks like Lauren to me...

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:24:41

At 3/25/08 11:14 PM, Rig wrote:
At 3/25/08 11:11 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: Ya well, i couldnt reach that giant fucking angry vagina on mine. and I couldnt ask my boyfriend to help scrub it off or then i'd have to explain what i tried to avoid him finding out.
Why do you and DTG not want anyone to know about your internet meetup happenings? EMBRACE THE DWEEBINESS!

He makes fun of me for just TALKING about the internet. if he knew i MET the internet, i'd never heard the end of it.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:25:30

At 3/25/08 11:22 PM, Luis wrote: Double post.. it'd be fun to try and throw together a meat during warmer weather sometime.. i know you all like your cold but cmon we almost fucking killed half of the group with that killer flu someone passed around.

That would be cool. By that time, I'll have my brand new spanking apartment (just signed the lease todays :D) and be able to host 2 or 3 users in my living room!

We need to bring you to the Mont-Royal "tam-tams" on a sunny Sunday afternoon. It's pretty cool!

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:27:21

At 3/25/08 11:24 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: He makes fun of me for just TALKING about the internet. if he knew i MET the internet, i'd never heard the end of it.

What? A guy who doesn't approve of the internet? You should whap him with your banstick.

At 3/25/08 11:22 PM, Luis wrote: Double post..

lolno
But a warmer-weather meetup sounds great. I'm down for a Miami meet...

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:28:03

Even at the end I didn't know who some people were in coalition to their accounts. I do remember Evark sort've coming on to me at the coat check to make things awkward lol and as well as me hugging Afro Ninja good-bye lol.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:45:59

At 3/25/08 09:40 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: I'll start a negative one phase. just seize from facial expressions ever again. I MEAN WUT<3

Haha, hey, come on. I thought Evark was the go-to guy for no facial expression jokes.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-25 23:49:25

At 3/25/08 11:24 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: He makes fun of me for just TALKING about the internet. if he knew i MET the internet, i'd never heard the end of it.

He plays DnD he has no right to joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 00:12:17

ok four albums of pics up, but the biggest album (misc) is yet to come

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 00:20:38

At 3/26/08 12:12 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: ok four albums of pics up, but the biggest album (misc) is yet to come

...can't wait :P

QUICK POX, MAKE EPIC STORY AGAIN!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 00:27:11

At 3/26/08 12:03 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Repetitive jokes are getting repetitive :(

Only because he's a dickface.

lolha

Can't wait for epic Afr-o-vision pics!

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 00:52:58

At 3/26/08 12:43 AM, FBIpolux wrote: and Jonas' pictures are not even up yet :)

I think he took a gig's worth at the Biodome

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 00:56:59

apologies, but a lot of my pictures (almost half it seems) came out blurry. I think it's from when I dropped my camera at some point, and jonas fixed it by pushing the lens back in. Or maybe my camera was drunk.

Also when I tag these I'm only going for the obvious faces, so feel free to add in your own tags, as JP has already helped with <3

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 00:59:47

At 3/26/08 12:56 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Also when I tag these I'm only going for the obvious faces, so feel free to add in your own tags, as JP has already helped with <3

No worries. I'm a compulsive tagger.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:19:25

At 3/26/08 12:59 AM, Rig wrote:

:: No worries. I'm a compulsive tagger.
Yeah, I think you tagged a quarter-inch of my toque poking out from behind someone's head in one of the pictures. That's dedication.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:27:20

At 3/26/08 01:19 AM, NegativeONE wrote:
At 3/26/08 12:59 AM, Rig wrote:
No worries. I'm a compulsive tagger.
Yeah, I think you tagged a quarter-inch of my toque poking out from behind someone's head in one of the pictures. That's dedication.

You also tagged one of my hands sticking out and playing in Afro's afro...
How the hell did you figure that one out?

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:27:29

wow, JP gets the gold medal for tags, just wait till you step into the realm of the misc album though. HA

also, I think I may have tagged some pics of you with the name james (warrickneff)? the J in JP is for james though right? right? :(

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:33:57

At 3/26/08 01:27 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: wow, JP gets the gold medal for tags, just wait till you step into the realm of the misc album though. HA

also, I think I may have tagged some pics of you with the name james (warrickneff)? the J in JP is for james though right? right? :(

I was gonna leave myself tagged as JP, but I figured that would be weird when my friends see 'me' in bed with a traffic cone and a whole bunch of randoms.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:34:26

Sorry for double-post, but seriously, how the hell did you manage to tell I was in the upper-right corner of this photo.
EVEN I DON'T SEE MYSELF!

You have a freaky vision, boy...

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:34:34

AWESOME GIFS.

At 3/25/08 09:00 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: I think Zerok, that the specific comment I made in the middle of the night had to do with Evark fagging off about Dez's necklace. How he couldn't get it off or something. Lauren quoted me perfectly, I'm almost positive, word for word the next morning. I'll try to remember exactly what I said. lol

Yeah, somewhere around "YOU PANSY MOTHERFUCK I COULD UNHOOK A BRA IN THE DARK HALFBLIND WITH A MIDGET TRYING TO CHEW MY DICK OFF."

I made the midget part up. But it fits.
At 3/25/08 11:24 PM, Rig wrote: Looks like Lauren to me...

FBI identified the "riding the cone" .gif as Lauren, when, in fact, it was Dez.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 01:38:37

At 3/26/08 01:36 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
Foos.

I'm probably gonna spam that picture until I start getting banned for it.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 02:03:26

Some pictures from SNIPER's collection that caught my eye:

1) Poozy & poutine.
2) GlowSam.
3) MORE Rig abuse.
4) How I got sick.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 02:10:14

ok so, mega album one of FOUR is up, I'll at least finish the second tonight : (

again, all help appreciated with missing/wrong tags

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 02:17:03

ok nevermind it looks like I'll need three albums, not four, phew.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 02:44:38

mega album #2 up

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 03:13:30

Aaaand, now the last are up. Now that everyone is in bed :p

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 04:39:25

COURTESY MESSAGE TO ALL MONTREAL MEET-ATTENDEES:

check your piss!!
after a weekend of drinking and low sleep/food intake, you may very well still be dehydrated- which is bad in general, but also an important factor in getting a kidney stone. If your piss color looks like water with a couple drops of yellow food coloring, you're fine. If your piss looks a little more like apple juice, drink some extra water. And if your piss looks like lager, DRINK SOME DAMN WATER.

I just noticed that mine was of the apple juice variety, so I'm making sure to drink some extra. I had a kidney stone a few years ago, so I'm pretty attentive to this stuff

No need for alarm of course- it's highly unlikely that you would develop a stone in the course of a weekend. Girls have a much less chance of getting them than guys, and if they're hereditary in your family... well.. you have a higher chance of getting them. It also relates to your diet as well, as certain calcium/oxalate rich substances can be to blame. The notorious ones being dark pop (like coke/pepsi), tea, chocolate, nuts, and bran.

Not trying to scare everybody : ( water is good for you anyway, just drink some

END PSA/FYI

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 04:46:16

At 3/26/08 04:39 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: COURTESY MESSAGE TO ALL MONTREAL MEET-ATTENDEES:

check your piss!!

Thanks! It's in my family, I just finished a bottle of coke, and when I went to the washroom my pee was physically cloudy.

I'm about to drink a bottle of water before hitting the sack and I'll keep it in mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 07:28:31

Whoever got me sick needs to go to my lab today for me.

Everytime I stand up, I vomit, and then my knees buckle and I collapse.

Damn montreal supervirus, I rarely get sick.

BBS Signature

Response to Zeep zoop, organizing Montreal meet 2008-03-26 07:56:50

At 3/26/08 07:28 AM, TropicalParadise wrote: Everytime I stand up, I vomit, and then my knees buckle and I collapse.
Damn montreal supervirus, I rarely get sick.

Hot damn. I REALLY dodged a bullet with this one.

BBS Signature