00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jayxofc just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:08:05

Is it just me, or did NG's favicon (that little icon that appears next the the website in the browser and in your bookmarks) change? I've been here for a while and it would be really sad if I am JUST noticing this.
But I'm fairly certain that it was the NG tank this whole time and now it's a Tankman's head.

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:09:45

NG Tank for me.

Favicon change?

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:15:21

At 10/29/07 04:08 PM, AntiGravity wrote: But I'm fairly certain that it was the NG tank this whole time and now it's a Tankman's head.

Yea i also get Tankman's head. [i am using Mozilla Firefox] maybe its here to stay or just something the site is toying around with.

Questions? I can answer almost any Newgrounds related inquiry. Pm me.

Why you have a garbage whistle here.

BBS Signature

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:20:13

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:20:36

I'm still seeing the same tank as always. Internet Explorer.

Favicon change?

PM me for a sig like this.

/saying "/thread"

BBS Signature

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:25:29

I don't see an Icon at all :(

IE 6 sucks A LOT

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 16:26:23

At 10/29/07 04:20 PM, Casualty wrote: Slightly relevant thread.

Ah, my apologies for that :)
Yea, I'm using Firefox and I see the Tankman head, for those who don't see it clear your cache and then take a look.
Dunno if I like the Tankman, I was so attached to the NG tank! Plus that white background is pretty silly looking.
=/

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 18:40:29

Hmm, now it seems to have gone back to the NG tank, which I must admit I like a whole lot more.
It would be kinda neat to have NG vote on what the icon should be, no? Though that could get out of hand really fast with stupid people voting.

Which makes me wonder, does the bbs have the capability to have polls? Even if it was only allowed for mods/admins, I think it would make a very handy feature. Thoughts?

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 18:52:30

Nope, I have the mini tank now on mine.

UOTW Index

This week's winner is: ripoffhitman

PM me if you'd like to become the UOTW or comment on my profile!

Response to Favicon change? 2007-10-29 21:44:32

At 10/29/07 04:08 PM, AntiGravity wrote: Is it just me, or did NG's favicon (that little icon that appears next the the website in the browser and in your bookmarks) change? I've been here for a while and it would be really sad if I am JUST noticing this.
But I'm fairly certain that it was the NG tank this whole time and now it's a Tankman's head.

no it still appers to be a tank

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature