00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kairos-NG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 50 Blammers List

255,338 Views | 2,435 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-07-21 22:35:44

At 7/17/08 10:33 AM, Toocool100 wrote: It sucks that protection points are easier to get now. One point of satisfaction of only saving submissions back in the day was that most people had a 2:1 Blam/Save ratio and having more saves than blams was rare. Now that the trend has reversed, my ratio although impressive, will not be as astounding or out of reach as it once was. It seems as though almost everyone has more saves than blams now.

I tooted that horn plenty back in 2007, man. But at a certain point you just have to throw your hands up and shrug.

It's sad that future NG generations will look upon your profile and think you gained all your saves in the current save-happy environment, rather than know what actually happened...

Oh well

Yar.

I've had a newb post in my profile and go "OMG, HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY BLAMS, THEY ARE LIKE SO HARD TO GET," and I had to explain that I had retired in 2005 with 36k blams and only 24k saves, and things have changed remarkably since then, not to mention that some users have like 2-3 times as many blams as saves, so my 1.0 to 1.5 ratio range isn't all that impressive. But I guess nowadays, it is.

Back in 2003-2005 when I was amassing those relatively-low blam totals to go with my pretty decent save numbers for the era... I never ever anticipated the wild change in both stats' perception by the masses. It's amazing. It's the mirrors. </little girl in HDTV ads whisper>

At 7/17/08 03:37 PM, Toohot100 wrote: Toocool100 posted here, so why not post with Toohot100? ;)

Uh... because you ruined the perfect alternating-gfox/Bahamut quote chain below. That's why:

At 7/11/08 06:50 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/10/08 05:09 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/26/08 10:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/24/08 03:45 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/17/08 07:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/17/08 12:31 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/9/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.

Seh.

Well, REmake is still worth getting, but BEWARE the cameras.

That doesn't make it sound like it's truly worth getting is what I'm getting at here. Especially when I never even finished RE4, so if the urge for RE strikes, I've got one of the best, if not the best, RE games ready and willing and able.

55,555 Blams - AfroUnderscoreStud
Congrats pink lover.

Afro_Stud is teh commie pinko scum? ;_;

At 7/15/08 10:58 PM, Toocool100 wrote: Just reached 80 Thousand Blams :)
If only this alt had that many blams. :P

That's the other thing I thought other than what I said to him when he said that. #;-}>

At 7/17/08 10:33 AM, Toocool100 wrote: It seems as though almost everyone has more saves than blams now.
My main and this alt, however, have more blams than saves. :D

KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

At 7/17/08 04:56 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/17/08 01:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, have fun with that, but I'll repeat my opinion here that the only things that matter are exp/VP. #;-}>
Since Experience and VP only tally relatively slowly, I thought I'd pass the time with other stats to keep me from going stir crazy ;)

Yeah, yeah. MEANINGLESS PURSUITS when compared to the ABSOLUTELY NOBEL-PRIZE-DESERIVING EXPERIENCE COLLECTION HOBBY we all know and love, my good man!

A) the same top 50 listed that NG may or may not list already, but tons of extra columns with more data + lots of analysis pre/post list itself...
B) a top 500 list updated at the same regularity, with ONLY the bare info needed for that stat, and very little analysis outside of the list.

I'd take B for most stats.
Yeah, B sounds good, plus it doesn't put me out of a job or three :P

But of course, something in between A and B is what most people do, and there in the middle ground lies teh contentment.

Even if I'm personally in the top 50, so either way I'm listed. I felt I should make that clear. #;-}>
10-4, I'm reading you loud and clear. Quantity of stats over diversity of them, I suppose. Keep people interested in them, possibly to encourage them to make some progress...

Well, diversity of stats can still be achieved with simple-but-long lists, my B up there. It just takes a lot of people making a lot of separate lists.

And that's exactly what we have. blams, saves, exp, b/p, reviews, responses, audio reviews, audio responses, etc.

When they declare wart on me, I shall point out it was only a birth mark and shall take all of their cities in compensation for their rudeness.

Taking all their cities... you reckon that's gonna be as simple as you makes it sound? #;-}>

Unless Wylo = Barry Bonds, that's not the answer all the blamlist fans wanted to hear. ;_;
Yeah, Wylo's head is the size of his computer screen...

hahahah..... (sigh)

Oh, Wylo.

A shame you're not #21 for Saves as well, because that would be a super cool tryptic.
Such things are as rare as unassisted triple plays.
I feel that Afro_Stud is after the rare triple play of ranked 1, 1 and 1 for Saves; Blams and B/P

Well, strange thing about those 1s.... the most common form of the tryptic we're talking about would indeed be the one with someone at #1 in all of them. Keep in mind ramagi once had that.

Not to detract from it, or try to take any of the value out of it, just saying... 1/1/1 is the "easiest" blam/save/bp rank equivalency to obtain, which is funny.

Haven't you ever listened to Michael Jackson? Even when he was still popular / talented / sane?

He had a song about blaming it on boogie? Okay.

I know Beat It, Thriller, and like two Jackson Five songs, that's about it. #;-}> Never much of a fan.

It's the same joy for me as pulling out a crisp from a packet and thinking "Wow, that's almost as big as my mouth, can I manage to get it in my mouth without breaking it?"

Well, to me... that's QUITE a lot of joy. Small things such as that are what add up to make life so rich.

Your b/p life on NG is just like the game of Fishy, then.
Quite so. The metaphor was created for just such a purpose.

Rock on, Mr. Fishy!

Is it just me, or did this thread just experience a huge whiplash-inducing motherfuckloadful of deja vu there for a second?
SMC. YO. YEAH, YOU.
Interesting beat down from teh gfox :)

Wasn't supposed to BE a beat down, but okay. #;-}>

I wonder if I coined "motherfuckloadful" right then and there, or if I'm like the 10th person on the net to use it. I can't be arsed to google, and that doesn't prove anything anyway. ;_;

With the Blams, if something is obviously going to be Blammed, it will get hit by pretty much everyone, so you need to get in quick. PortalGuard really does allow you to get there before most of the remaining competition.

I've seen quite a lot of red shit in the UJ section the past few weeks. But only once or twice out of half a dozen or more times... has it not already been a graveyard page when I clicked it open with my alt. #;-}>

At 7/17/08 03:37 PM, Toohot100 wrote: Toocool100 posted here, so why not post with Toohot100? ;)
Aside from the messing up of your and gfox's quote line, I can't really see the issue ;)

SEE!!! SEE, BAHAMUT! I'm not the only one who noticed. Bleh.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-07-22 14:12:11

At 7/21/08 10:35 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/17/08 01:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, have fun with that, but I'll repeat my opinion here that the only things that matter are exp/VP. #;-}>
Since Experience and VP only tally relatively slowly, I thought I'd pass the time with other stats to keep me from going stir crazy ;)
Yeah, yeah. MEANINGLESS PURSUITS when compared to the ABSOLUTELY NOBEL-PRIZE-DESERIVING EXPERIENCE COLLECTION HOBBY we all know and love, my good man!

They're not meaningless! Why would you come and thank me for them if they were meaningless?!

Even if I'm personally in the top 50, so either way I'm listed. I felt I should make that clear. #;-}>
10-4, I'm reading you loud and clear. Quantity of stats over diversity of them, I suppose. Keep people interested in them, possibly to encourage them to make some progress...
Well, diversity of stats can still be achieved with simple-but-long lists, my B up there. It just takes a lot of people making a lot of separate lists.

That would look too spammy :P I am one of a select few like Bahamut, Wylo, Auz and Afro_Stud who maintain lists with any degree of frequency and do it well.

And that's exactly what we have. blams, saves, exp, b/p, reviews, responses, audio reviews, audio responses, etc.

When they declare wart on me, I shall point out it was only a birth mark and shall take all of their cities in compensation for their rudeness.
Taking all their cities... you reckon that's gonna be as simple as you makes it sound? #;-}>

Well... it wasn't quite that simple, but it was damned good.

A shame you're not #21 for Saves as well, because that would be a super cool tryptic.
Such things are as rare as unassisted triple plays.
I feel that Afro_Stud is after the rare triple play of ranked 1, 1 and 1 for Saves; Blams and B/P
Well, strange thing about those 1s.... the most common form of the tryptic we're talking about would indeed be the one with someone at #1 in all of them. Keep in mind ramagi once had that.

It's very rare, to be called the most rare and yet the most common of tryptic :P It's the only documented one, as no-one has looked through the lower echelons to try and find other records :P

Mind you, that's like searching for players who have hit .400 from less than the 500 Required at-bats. Much more likely :P

Not to detract from it, or try to take any of the value out of it, just saying... 1/1/1 is the "easiest" blam/save/bp rank equivalency to obtain, which is funny.

I'd like to get there someday, but I feel it will take me a very long time. Almost as long as Toccata & Fuge has lasted on YouTube :P

Haven't you ever listened to Michael Jackson? Even when he was still popular / talented / sane?
He had a song about blaming it on boogie? Okay.

It's called Blame it on the Boogie and was written by an English man called - wait for it - Mick Jackson. The Jacksons covered it for their 1978 album, Destiny.

I know Beat It, Thriller, and like two Jackson Five songs, that's about it. #;-}> Never much of a fan.

I'm the same age as the first kid he "didn't abuse" and at the time of that scandal, I was naive and so didn't want to believe it. Now, however....

It's the same joy for me as pulling out a crisp from a packet and thinking "Wow, that's almost as big as my mouth, can I manage to get it in my mouth without breaking it?"
Well, to me... that's QUITE a lot of joy. Small things such as that are what add up to make life so rich.

Haven't had a crisp like that for a while, they must be sending us duff batches... either that or my mouth has grown bigger :P

Your b/p life on NG is just like the game of Fishy, then.
Quite so. The metaphor was created for just such a purpose.
Rock on, Mr. Fishy!

*moshes*

I wonder if I coined "motherfuckloadful" right then and there, or if I'm like the 10th person on the net to use it. I can't be arsed to google, and that doesn't prove anything anyway. ;_;

According to the illegal software I have on my computer, you've become the 264th person to use the term "Motherfuckloadful". You are however the second person to believe they have coined it, beind Google.

I've seen quite a lot of red shit in the UJ section the past few weeks. But only once or twice out of half a dozen or more times... has it not already been a graveyard page when I clicked it open with my alt. #;-}>

I'm too good at my sniping skills :P Can't help that I'm becoming a crack shot these days, as opposed to a crap shot :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-07-23 06:00:24

At 7/12/08 02:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, Me days are numbered indeed. I'm ranked #21 on both blams and b/p right now, so that's kinda cool.

It's truly some honor to be this close :)

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-07-25 08:44:22

Aside from the messing up of your and gfox's quote line, I can't really see the issue ;)

Meh, I can always fix that. ;)

W00t, thanks!
I can't do any special flash presentations, but I can make a swanky update, so long as your birthday falls on a Saturday :P

lol yes. However, my next Saturday birthday will be in 2014. 6 years to go. :P

Get a better connection?
Waiting for parents to get back and make a few phone calls. I can't be having with that, when I've got a decent connection I can mooch off of while I'm at my girlfriend's

Are/were you with Virgin Media?

At 7/15/08 10:58 PM, Toocool100 wrote: Just reached 80 Thousand Blams :)
If only this alt had that many blams. :P
If only his account had that many of anything :P

You can have that many in total points soon. :)

My main and this alt, however, have more blams than saves. :D
There are still some out there, but they are of a dwindling minority, I'm afraid

Ah, so many of the old B/P'ers who still have more blams than saves. :)

At 7/21/08 10:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/17/08 03:37 PM, Toohot100 wrote: Write up a list. :P
... Okay, let me rephrase... [above sentence] + easily?

Ahhh, I see now.

Better than nothing, I guess. Please give me that list soon.
Ugh. Wouldn't you rather have the top 2000 exp list from a year ago? I keep forgetting to fish that up for you, sorry. ;_;

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. XD I'd say it's too late for the next pentalist update tomorrow, but there's always the update after that.

03) AC/DC
07) Black Sabbath
13) Cream
18) Dio
20) DragonForce
24) Eric Clapton
29) Iron Maiden
31) Jimi Hendrix
34) Judas Priest
37) Led Zeppelin
40) Muse
44) Ozzy Osbourne
48) Pink Floyd
50) Queen
51) Queensryche
55) Rush

YAY!! :D Yes, I know I took out a lot of artists, but those there I like the most. :)

Thanks gfox!

So there you have it. In its own post due to LARGNESS.

WOO!

Uh... because you ruined the perfect alternating-gfox/Bahamut quote chain below. That's why:

Actually, I can fix that. *changes Toohot100 to Bahamut*

There.

At 7/17/08 03:37 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.
Seh.

Veh.

55,555 Blams - AfroUnderscoreStud
Congrats pink lover.
Afro_Stud is teh commie pinko scum? ;_;

Of course.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-07-26 17:00:09

At 7/22/08 02:12 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/21/08 10:35 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Yeah, yeah. MEANINGLESS PURSUITS when compared to the ABSOLUTELY NOBEL-PRIZE-DESERIVING EXPERIENCE COLLECTION HOBBY we all know and love, my good man!
They're not meaningless! Why would you come and thank me for them if they were meaningless?!

YOU HAVE A POINT THERE. EPIC FAIL BY GFOX.

Damn you, COOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! </Chalmers>

That would look too spammy :P I am one of a select few like Bahamut, Wylo, Auz and Afro_Stud who maintain lists with any degree of frequency and do it well.

Or two people making a dozen lists, 6 each. Doesn't matter. Point is, I prefer nice long user-created lists, since NG only gives us top 50s EVEN TO THIS DAY, and obviously the more lists the merrier, as well. I didn't mean there had be only one listmaker per list and nobody doing two lists or something. I'd clearly be guilty of supreme hypocrisy if I minded that. #;-}>

There. That was the main idea. #;-}>

It's very rare, to be called the most rare and yet the most common of tryptic :P It's the only documented one, as no-one has looked through the lower echelons to try and find other records :P

But it doesn't take much thought to realise that the likelihood of someone having the same # as a b rank, p rank, AND b/p rank further down the ladder... gets increasingly and increasingly small.

Mind you, that's like searching for players who have hit .400 from less than the 500 Required at-bats. Much more likely :P

Sure. There's probably relief pitchers with batting averages between .300 and .600, but that doesn't make them good batters.

I'd like to get there someday, but I feel it will take me a very long time. Almost as long as Toccata & Fuge has lasted on YouTube :P

The best thing about the 1/1/1 is that if you can get enough of a lead in all three categories... IT IS SUPREMELY STABLE, with no worries of passing anyone else and messing up the equivalency. #;-}>

It's called Blame it on the Boogie and was written by an English man called - wait for it - Mick Jackson. The Jacksons covered it for their 1978 album, Destiny.

Fascinating.

I'm the same age as the first kid he "didn't abuse" and at the time of that scandal, I was naive and so didn't want to believe it. Now, however....

My lack of fandom in MJ has nothing to do with his personal life, it's just that his music never appealed to me much. :::shrugs::: Maybe because so much of his stardom was to do with his dancing, and I'm not much of a dance fan. Which is funny, since I like "dance" music. To me, it's music to drive/game/relax/etc. to more than to dance to, though.

Haven't had a crisp like that for a while, they must be sending us duff batches... either that or my mouth has grown bigger :P

Nothing wrong with that. The bigger the mouth the better, I ALWAYS SAY.

(starting... NOW)

According to the illegal software I have on my computer, you've become the 264th person to use the term "Motherfuckloadful". You are however the second person to believe they have coined it, beind Google.

Damn.

I'm too good at my sniping skills :P Can't help that I'm becoming a crack shot these days, as opposed to a crap shot :P

I'm just too lackadaisical when it comes to jumping on blams to be aggressive enough to "snipe" very many as you put it. But gfoxclock gets a few. His blams are now 100+ more than his saves. He's storing dem blams up for the cold, cold winters ahead once gfoxcook retires and he finds it very very hard to keep his blampace up with his savepace (unless the NG portal experiences a new sort of b/p balance revolution in the interim, that is, in which I case I might be regretting this particular strategy of preparing-for-the-next-retirement-of-gfo xcook futureplannings).

At 7/23/08 06:00 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 7/12/08 02:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, Me days are numbered indeed. I'm ranked #21 on both blams and b/p right now, so that's kinda cool.
It's truly some honor to be this close :)

Well, taking me down now is not quite as lusteriffic as it once was, but I'm glad you think so. ENJOY MAH BEATDOWN.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-07-26 17:02:58

At 7/25/08 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/17/08 04:56 PM, Coop83 wrote: Aside from the messing up of your and gfox's quote line, I can't really see the issue ;)

True. True.

Oh dear, quite a wait for teh Coopster, then.

At 7/21/08 10:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote: ... Okay, let me rephrase... [above sentence] + easily?
Ahhh, I see now.

Hell, just to make that list of folders in my iTunes directory was more of a pain in the ass than I thought it'd be. I figured Vista would be "smart" enough to let me copy the listing and then paste it into a text file or something, but no dice... I'm sure there's an add-on out there somewhere to enable something in the right-click menu like that, but anywho... I ended up just using the ol' DOS-ish command line to do a "dir /w" in the iTunes folder in question, and then COPYPASTA from that.

Better than nothing, I guess. Please give me that list soon.
Ugh. Wouldn't you rather have the top 2000 exp list from a year ago? I keep forgetting to fish that up for you, sorry. ;_;
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. XD I'd say it's too late for the next pentalist update tomorrow, but there's always the update after that.

JESUS CHRIST. I fucked up. Sorry, man. THAT'S IT. I'm gonna go see if I can find it on the laptop right now. If it's not on the laptop... egad. It's on the old desktop, which isn't even hooked into the wireless network anymore because this new desktop is using the long-ass ethernet cord. So if it's only on the old desktop... I'll see what I can do. If it's on the laptop? Then win. I'll have it e-mailed to you shortly.

:::goes to check for it:::

:::comes back 45 minutes later:::

Found it, e-mailed it to you. Took a lot of time tooling around in g-mail. I couldn't even find (with the damned search function) the e-mail I sent you back in March with the pentalist spreadsheets in it.... because I was searching for just "Bahamut".... instead of your actual gmail name with the damned SEVEN. How insane is that? Found it in "sent" instead, of course.

Mailed ya. Not sure if the attachments "took," though, as I sent them to myself separately and there IS NO ATTACHMENTS. Meanwhile, Gmail keeps flashing error messages about connectivity in the chat area + actually sent me a pop-up saying certain features didn't load and blahblahblsadhsvhdvs, so... it's possible the files didn't go through to you, too. TELL ME VIA PM IF THEY DID NOT, and I shall attempt to resend. I guess we could AIM them if all else fails. I don't feel like uploading them to webspace, though.

03) AC/DC
07) Black Sabbath
13) Cream
18) Dio
20) DragonForce
24) Eric Clapton
29) Iron Maiden
31) Jimi Hendrix
34) Judas Priest
37) Led Zeppelin
40) Muse
44) Ozzy Osbourne
48) Pink Floyd
50) Queen
51) Queensryche
55) Rush
YAY!! :D Yes, I know I took out a lot of artists, but those there I like the most. :)

AND THEY'RE ALL NUMBERED (i.e. my music). YOU DON'T LIKE MY GF'S STUFF, EH?!? YOU BASTARD. #;-}>

Thanks gfox!

You're welcome. I can't believe you cut U2 off your list. ;_;

Actually, I can fix that. *changes Toohot100 to Bahamut*

There.

True. True. BUT IT'S FAKE. AND I KNOW IT. AND I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER... er... who'm I kidding. I'll forget by the next time I catch up as long as you snip this part out. PLEASE DO.

At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.
Seh.
Veh.

Yeh.

Can't believe we hadn't already used that one. It's practically an actual word. MISSING ONE VOWEL FOR GREAT INTERNET.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-02 14:58:40

At 7/26/08 05:02 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/17/08 04:56 PM, Coop83 wrote: Aside from the messing up of your and gfox's quote line, I can't really see the issue ;)
True. True.

And I did!

Oh dear, quite a wait for teh Coopster, then.

Indeed. And will I still be on NG when I'm 24? Maybe.

Ahhh, I see now.
Hell, just to make that list of folders in my iTunes directory was more of a pain in the ass than I thought it'd be. I figured Vista would be "smart" enough to let me copy the listing and then paste it into a text file or something, but no dice...

Vista? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

goes to check for it:::
comes back 45 minutes later:::
Found it, e-mailed it to you.

And I got it. Thank you very much gfox! :D

Took a lot of time tooling around in g-mail. I couldn't even find (with the damned search function) the e-mail I sent you back in March with the pentalist spreadsheets in it.... because I was searching for just "Bahamut".... instead of your actual gmail name with the damned SEVEN. How insane is that? Found it in "sent" instead, of course.

Blame the fuckers who took the names Bahamut and Bahamut7 on gmail before I had the chance to do so. Oh well, at least I managed to snag the name Bahamut on Ustream and Revver. :D And of course, Newgrounds, but I didn't originally take the name.

AND THEY'RE ALL NUMBERED (i.e. my music). YOU DON'T LIKE MY GF'S STUFF, EH?!? YOU BASTARD. #;-}>

I'm not against what she listens to, I'm just not interested in anything of hers.

Thanks gfox!
You're welcome. I can't believe you cut U2 off your list. ;_;

Again, another band I'm not into.

At 6/9/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.
Seh.
Veh.
Yeh.

Weh.

Can't believe we hadn't already used that one. It's practically an actual word. MISSING ONE VOWEL FOR GREAT INTERNET.

We kinda went through the alphabet for the eh's. :P

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-02 17:12:21

At 7/17/08 04:56 PM, Coop83 wrote: I can't do any special flash presentations, but I can make a swanky update, so long as your birthday falls on a Saturday :P

Well, I'll still eb here :P

Get a better connection?
Waiting for parents to get back and make a few phone calls. I can't be having with that, when I've got a decent connection I can mooch off of while I'm at my girlfriend's

I am still with Virgin Media. I can't complain that much, as we're getting the new super fast connection, and I've discovered that we're only getting a 2mb connection at present.

WOO!

Greg, it was truly worthy - I made a whole news post about it!

Now if I can get a decent copy of Fear of the Dark to transfer onto my iTunes, I'll be a happy man...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-03 21:13:29

At 8/2/08 02:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed. And will I still be on NG when I'm 24? Maybe.

MAYBE? ... keep talking like that and you'll be administered a group beatdown, my (not so?) good man.

Hell, just to make that list of folders in my iTunes directory was more of a pain in the ass than I thought it'd be. I figured Vista would be "smart" enough to let me copy the listing and then paste it into a text file or something, but no dice...
Vista? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I know.

But it's been nowhere near as bad as I was led to expect by all the 2007-2008-long hype about how much it blows, and not all just from Apple commercials, either. PC people bitch so much about Vista you'd think it was worse than Windows ME.

But it ain't.

And I got it. Thank you very much gfox! :D

YATTA NE!

Blame the fuckers who took the names Bahamut and Bahamut7 on gmail before I had the chance to do so. Oh well, at least I managed to snag the name Bahamut on Ustream and Revver. :D And of course, Newgrounds, but I didn't originally take the name.

I don't blame them, I blame google for making Gmail all about how easy it is to SEARCH for shit in your mail, but then making it really hard to find mails by friends with [textstring] in their e-mail addresses if you don't type the full username in that string instead of just a partial username. WTF is up with that, Google? EH?

I'm not against what she listens to, I'm just not interested in anything of hers.

Okay.

TV on the Radio is pretty good, BTW. Wolf Like Me is an excellent song. I've pumped it up to #1 most listened to in our iTunes since we got this computer on June 5th, 2008. It's up there with some of her Elbow/Caribou and plenty of my Maiden and Queensryche and so forth. #;-}>

Again, another band I'm not into.

I'm not sure whether to be more personally offended by your failure to recognise U2 as an awesome band or your failure to WATCH MOAR CLASSIC STAR WARS TRILOGY.

Eh. I choose both!

:::fixes yer below quotes, since you snipped out 2 of the top attribution lines from it:::

At 8/2/08 02:58 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/17/08 12:31 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/9/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.
Seh.
Veh.
Yeh.
Weh.

Qeh.

No we haven't. Not till there's 26 up there. #;-}>

Vowels will be the last 5, most likely. That's gonna be... teh uglies.

At 8/2/08 05:12 PM, Coop83 wrote:
WOO!

And I just replied to it with moar brag (mostly cause I had to respond to NEVR's impressive numbers).

Now if I can get a decent copy of Fear of the Dark to transfer onto my iTunes, I'll be a happy man...

Eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-04 13:42:38

At 8/3/08 09:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
WOO!
And I just replied to it with moar brag (mostly cause I had to respond to NEVR's impressive numbers).

I noted the moar brag. I shall deal with this the only way I know how to - clarify a point, then sulk, while playing Soul Calibur :P

Eh?

It looks like the disc is scratched a little - the copy works great for the first 6.5 minutes, but the end is all stuttery, like you're trying to buffer radio on the internet and it keeps buffering. So long as I'm ready to skip track towards the end, I'm happy enough, but I shouldn't have to settle for second best!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-11 23:42:41

At 8/4/08 01:42 PM, Coop83 wrote: I noted the moar brag. I shall deal with this the only way I know how to - clarify a point, then sulk, while playing Soul Calibur :P

Or just RIP MOAR CDs.

It looks like the disc is scratched a little - the copy works great for the first 6.5 minutes, but the end is all stuttery, like you're trying to buffer radio on the internet and it keeps buffering. So long as I'm ready to skip track towards the end, I'm happy enough, but I shouldn't have to settle for second best!

No, I meant... what's Fear of the Dark again?

I'm sure it's some album I should know about and you and/or Bahamut will now gently chide/berate me for my ignorance of it.

LET IT COMMENCE. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-12 02:55:45

At 8/11/08 11:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/4/08 01:42 PM, Coop83 wrote: I noted the moar brag. I shall deal with this the only way I know how to - clarify a point, then sulk, while playing Soul Calibur :P
Or just RIP MOAR CDs.

I downloaded the selection of songs that I liked from Guitar Hero on Saturday, so I feel better now :)

No, I meant... what's Fear of the Dark again?

It's a song by the immortal Iron Maiden. Happy Birthday Bruce Dickinson

I'm sure it's some album I should know about and you and/or Bahamut will now gently chide/berate me for my ignorance of it.

LET IT COMMENCE. #;-}>

It was only the one track - their live version in Dotrmund where Dickinson laughs really maniacally, after the crowd sings back to him 'Fear of the Dark' The name of the Album was Edward the Great

Some tunes just sound better live.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-12 12:14:01

At 7/25/08 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: lol yes. However, my next Saturday birthday will be in 2014. 6 years to go. :P
Well, I'll still eb here :P

But will I stay here? Most likely so considering this is the best place on the Internet. :)

I am still with Virgin Media. I can't complain that much, as we're getting the new super fast connection, and I've discovered that we're only getting a 2mb connection at present.

But does your connection suck a lot of ass? Virgin Media have some fucking problems here. OK, maybe it's not been too bad for a while now, but I've had more problems with them than I ever did with AOL.

WOO!

HURRAY! No need for myself to do one, because I made a list of CDs I own 2 months ago.

At 8/3/08 09:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/2/08 02:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed. And will I still be on NG when I'm 24? Maybe.
MAYBE? ... keep talking like that and you'll be administered a group beatdown, my (not so?) good man.

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I'M NOT A FUCKING MAN!

I don't blame them, I blame google for making Gmail all about how easy it is to SEARCH for shit in your mail, but then making it really hard to find mails by friends with [textstring] in their e-mail addresses if you don't type the full username in that string instead of just a partial username. WTF is up with that, Google? EH?

No idea, but if my email was Bahamut@gmail.com, you would have found my name easier. XP

At 6/17/08 07:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 6/17/08 12:31 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/9/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.
Seh.
Veh.
Yeh.
Weh.
Qeh.

Aeh.

No we haven't. Not till there's 26 up there. #;-}>

Well...OK.

Vowels will be the last 5, most likely. That's gonna be... teh uglies.

Might as well start from A and catch the rest from there.

At 8/2/08 05:12 PM, Coop83 wrote: Now if I can get a decent copy of Fear of the Dark to transfer onto my iTunes, I'll be a happy man...
Eh?

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT I DON'T LIVE IN HOUSTON!

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-15 15:50:57

Coop's Blams List Update #04
Doing a Top Blammers update on Clock Day. Ironic, but very tiring. Portal Guard has gone off so many times today, it's been unreal.

Wow, I thought this list would be quiet this time around. Boy was I wrong. For the first time since I started the regular updates, we get our first 1,000 Blam Gainer over one month. Congratulations to DrJam, the urine and blood testing is that way *points*

No movement between posts, no new entries. Boo Hoo.

Milestones
30,000 Blams - Basspro55
25,000 Blams - courtday

Top 5 Gainers
+1,033 - DrJam
+977 - harryjarry
+882 - AfroUnderscoreStud
+856 - Basspro55
+556 - shunshuu

Looks like someone called the cavalry...

THE LIST!

Rank) Blams|| Gain || Username
001) 70006 || + 000 || Denvish
002) 64000 || + 000 || ramagi
003) 61584 || + 373 || Wylo
004) 59535 || + 000 || MPA
005) 59115 || + 174 || Molotov
006) 57745 || + 882 || AfroUnderscoreStud
007) 54285 || + 400 || ReconRebel
008) 52806 || + 555 || Punisher
009) 51984 || + 1,033 || DrJam
010) 49720 || + 000 || schneelocke
011) 47895 || + 000 || bila
012) 43665 || + 000 || Qwoxyl
013) 41693 || + 977 || harryjarry
014) 40502 || + 031 || leeboy105
015) 39348 || + 065 || BonusStage
016) 37992 || + 000 || ADT
017) 37822 || + 029 || Sakurazukamori
018) 37388 || + 008 || LittleMissVixen
019) 37009 || + 133 || Bahamut
020) 36653 || + 034 || DonDoli
021) 36002 || + 500 || Phantom 1
022) 36000 || + 000 || gfoxcook -1
023) 35309 || + 036 || X-Naut
024) 34835 || + 496 || Ehwaz003 1
025) 34528 || + 001 || Rabindarath -1
026) 34275 || + 032 || azteca89
027) 33402 || + 000 || fixit
028) 33263 || + 000 || yaya12
029) 33130 || + 137 || Aksumka
030) 32383 || + 010 || ScottTowels
031) 31980 || + 000 || RoweNuts
032) 30918 || + 093 || M-A-R-C-U-S
033) 30732 || + 081 || Andersson
034) 30181 || + 856 || Basspro55 2
035) 29435 || + 029 || Kolohe -1
036) 29392 || + 000 || Gooch -1
037) 29346 || + 276 || remrulzz
038) 28570 || + 000 || alexsmolik
039) 28114 || + 048 || BlueHippo
040) 27507 || + 000 || Mazza
041) 26855 || + 049 || RenegadeGirl
042) 26488 || + 047 || Voidist
043) 26211 || + 000 || Joe
044) 26122 || + 000 || D0GMA
045) 26016 || + 015 || YoinK 1
046) 26002 || + 000 || iscrulz -1
047) 25976 || + 006 || Foxphere
048) 25723 || + 013 || R3dF0x
049) 25458 || + 075 || LatinoRalf
050) 25380 || + 000 || Major-punk

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-15 15:52:30

051) 25378 || + 074 || LockClock
052) 25319 || + 501 || courtday 1
053) 25140 || + 000 || Syme -1
054) 24771 || + 000 || Kronno
055) 24704 || + 000 || pepeatumi
056) 24337 || + 038 || iWalker
057) 24255 || + 058 || IM-KOOL-R-U 1
058) 24222 || + 005 || Nijsse -1
059) 24140 || + 000 || the-puppet
060) 24000 || + 000 || iamnone
061) 23590 || + 013 || ouandyoi
062) 23355 || + 242 || Seamonky 2
063) 23336 || + 000 || j00bie -1
064) 23169 || + 013 || thisisasignin -1
065) 23086 || + 001 || KWAS71KCK
066) 23001 || + 000 || Thobbe
067) 22430 || + 000 || goodguyO
068) 21806 || + 000 || moongod
069) 21590 || + 000 || Xiivi
070) 21520 || + 078 || Rule 1
071) 21446 || + 000 || EagleRock -1
072) 21421 || + 238 || TheDepthsofHell 1
073) 21407 || + 000 || XwaynecoltX -1
074) 21140 || + 046 || Sentio
075) 20944 || + 000 || chaotic1
076) 20834 || + 022 || pieoncar
077) 20824 || + 097 || ornery-scotsman
078) 20727 || + 000 || altr
079) 20410 || + 000 || SlashFirestorm
080) 20388 || + 000 || lightning
081) 20101 || + 000 || wismty
082) 20005 || + 000 || Stormwarden
083) 20000 || + 000 || biteme2514
084) 19998 || + 000 || Newgrundling
085) 19985 || + 001 || AnzRage
086) 19966 || + 032 || CaptainBob 1
087) 19952 || + 000 || sharpie097 -1
088) 19746 || + 000 || QuikFox
089) 19731 || + 022 || ThreeStar
090) 19665 || + 000 || artificial
091) 19658 || + 003 || Crolpa 1
092) 19657 || + 000 || BeFell -1
093) 19626 || + 556 || shunshuu 3
094) 19454 || + 000 || NeMeSiSM66 -1
095) 19339 || + 001 || staphita -1
096) 19321 || + 013 || ThePunisher52 -1
097) 18994 || + 000 || PimpMasterKDOG
098) 18979 || + 042 || FIGMENTUM
099) 18888 || + 050 || mentalis
100) 18725 || + 000 || DuMa-RyoHahn

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-15 15:54:12

101) 18400 || + 160 || Now-n-Again
102) 18240 || + 000 || Dream-of-Duke
103) 18084 || + 000 || ac-dc007
104) 17972 || + 002 || Minion777
105) 17924 || + 000 || XkwiziTOnE
106) 17897 || + 000 || Mr-Snrub
107) 17681 || + 009 || IvanTuroc
108) 17612 || + 365 || Coop83 5
109) 17548 || + 000 || sunhawk818 -1
110) 17504 || + 024 || TimScheff -1
111) 17431 || + 000 || Tommy -1
112) 17426 || + 000 || ArtDanVal -1
113) 17409 || + 085 || stafffighter -1
114) 17181 || + 000 || Parasoul
115) 17090 || + 008 || TITROTU
116) 16820 || + 000 || ZIGZAG4EVER
117) 16767 || + 000 || swive
118) 16721 || + 062 || bmxgamer
119) 16696 || + 128 || Rarebreed 2
120) 16625 || + 021 || ThunderboltLegion -1
121) 16572 || + 000 || Kisuke -1
122) 16500 || + 000 || Heinrich
123) 16495 || + 231 || IvanTuroc
124) 16240 || + 296 || Kirk-Cocaine 2
125) 16231 || + 273 || OneUp
126) 16160 || + 259 || pwroftheseagoat 1
127) 16060 || + 000 || Punk-Noodles -3
128) 15876 || + 033 || HaroFreak
129) 15843 || + 456 || Auz 8
130) 15839 || + 033 || Myst -1
131) 15751 || + 000 || Seraphius -1
132) 15750 || + 023 || Ventar -1
133) 15650 || + 076 || alhill
134) 15587 || + 001 || Rabid-Echidna -2
135) 15526 || + 000 || phileeguy -1
136) 15497 || + 000 || RupeeClock -1
137) 15408 || + 000 || TremcladClock -1
138) 15087 || + 034 || Wingman26
139) 15012 || + 004 || carmelhadinosaur
140) 15000 || + 000 || life
141) 14956 || + 000 || Orcmors
142) 14940 || + 004 || Cyberdevil
143) 14927 || + 015 || LittleWashu
144) 14880 || + 032 || RageVI
145) 14746 || + 000 || gamejunkie
146) 14746 || + 000 || The-Nameless-0ne
147) 14678 || + 012 || Claudia-C18
148) 14535 || + 002 || Omgee
149) 14458 || + 040 || Kenneth-Knows-All
150) 14415 || + 026 || Glamdrung

Most Ranks Gained: Auz (+8)
Most Ranks Lost: Punk-Noodles (-3)
Total Blams for the top 150: 3,767,153
Total Blams Gained over 4 Weeks: 12,354

Dammit, we had 9 Blams too many!

My god, I think I'm starting to go blind. I've still got at least 2 hours before I can legitimately say that I've done a decent day's work for Clock Day. Time to get myself a pint of Tea and something sweet for sustenance!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-15 16:30:50

Difficult day to be a blammer out there today. Only one blam for me today. 1/150 Blam/Protect ratio today for me. Heh.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-15 17:44:45

At 8/12/08 12:14 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/24/08 03:45 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/17/08 07:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 6/17/08 12:31 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/9/08 01:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 6/7/08 03:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 6/1/08 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/30/08 07:09 PM, Bahamut wrote: At 5/26/08 03:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: At 5/25/08 09:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Meh.
Heh.
Beh.
Feh.
Deh.
Peh.
Geh.
Neh.
Teh.
Keh.
Jeh.
Leh.
Reh.
Seh.
Veh.
Yeh.
Weh.
Qeh.
Aeh.

Ceh

also huh? lol

im still a long ways off this list but hopefully i can move on here eventually i got about 5500 obviously still far off but if i keep up stuff then i should eventually sneak on to this list maybe in 2-3 years lol

oh well at least todays good for something saves 200 saves 3 blams and counting

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-18 13:56:53

At 8/15/08 03:50 PM, Coop83 wrote: Coop's Blams List Update #04

Thanks for the update Coop. :)

Doing a Top Blammers update on Clock Day.

lol@irony

Milestones
30,000 Blams - Basspro55
25,000 Blams - courtday

Congrats to both.

THE LIST!

Of course, I only gained those blams because I came back from my B/P break just for Clock Day. However, since Clock Day's over, I'm back to my break from the portal.

021) 36002 || + 500 || Phantom 1

At that rate, it'll take around 2 months for him to pass me.

At 8/15/08 05:44 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Ceh

also huh? lol

Hey gfox, you didn't tell me Emlfuryoflion was your alt. :P

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-19 08:42:20

At 8/15/08 04:30 PM, zimzap wrote: Difficult day to be a blammer out there today. Only one blam for me today. 1/150 Blam/Protect ratio today for me. Heh.

More than me, I haven't got a Blam point for two straight clock days :(

At 8/18/08 01:56 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/15/08 03:50 PM, Coop83 wrote: Doing a Top Blammers update on Clock Day.
lol@irony

*Nixon* That's my style. I like to kick 'em, while they're down!

THE LIST!

Of course, I only gained those blams because I came back from my B/P break just for Clock Day. However, since Clock Day's over, I'm back to my break from the portal.

Just not enamoured with B/P any more?

I think that I'd love to see a day when a medium scale spam attack comes through the portal and I can get myself 60-70 Blams on a single day. It's ahppened a few times and it's such a good feeling to see that your efforts are rewarded :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-19 08:51:52

Thanks for another update Coop.

Doing a Top Blammers update on Clock Day. Ironic, but very tiring.

Lol, weird date to do an update. Weren't you a little too busy with the clock day event? And a saviours update would have been more logical indeed, but oh well :p

Milestones
30,000 Blams - Basspro55
25,000 Blams - courtday

Congrats!

Woohoo!! It was a great month for me again. Too bad the top 100 is still miles away, but I'm getting there.. slowly.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-19 11:52:46

At 8/19/08 08:51 AM, Auz wrote:
Thanks for another update Coop.

No problems

Doing a Top Blammers update on Clock Day. Ironic, but very tiring.
Lol, weird date to do an update. Weren't you a little too busy with the clock day event? And a saviours update would have been more logical indeed, but oh well :p

Logic has nothing to do with it... Logic has everything to do with it.

If I'd pulled stats for Saves on Clock day, we would have had to wait another month for the stats to be all balanced out and as accurate as possible again. I did the Blams because it's the quietest day of the year for the Blam. Also, I was due the update on the Saturday as well, so saved myself some time for a spot of DIY with my friends.

Woohoo!! It was a great month for me again. Too bad the top 100 is still miles away, but I'm getting there.. slowly.

Yeah, you look like you're starting to make a move on me for Blams. I wonder if I'll be a top 100 Blammer before you catch me... should be doable, but it's all dependant upon other circumstances.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-21 17:55:58

At 8/19/08 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/15/08 04:30 PM, zimzap wrote: Difficult day to be a blammer out there today. Only one blam for me today. 1/150 Blam/Protect ratio today for me. Heh.

Heh, I remember getting some blams on Clock Day 2007, but I didn't get a single blam on this year's Clock Day. Oh well.

lol@irony

Excellent quote! ^^

Just not enamoured with B/P any more?

Nope, I was starting to get fed up with it a few months ago. I thought to myself that I'd get to 70k B/P and stop there for a while. I originally thought of stopping for a week, but I felt so comfortable not checking the portal that I made the break last much longer than my original plan, so it lasted until the week Clock Day was on. And then back to my break afterwards.

I think that I'd love to see a day when a medium scale spam attack comes through the portal and I can get myself 60-70 Blams on a single day. It's ahppened a few times and it's such a good feeling to see that your efforts are rewarded :)

Toohot100 would be made up! :D

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-22 05:20:44

At 8/21/08 05:55 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/19/08 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Heh, I remember getting some blams on Clock Day 2007, but I didn't get a single blam on this year's Clock Day. Oh well.

There's always next year.

lol@irony
Excellent quote! ^^

Arrrrroooooooooogh!

I remember my body. Pasty, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriddled with phlebitis. A good Republican body, I loved it!

Toohot100 would be made up! :D

Well, I just miss the thrill of the chase :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-22 13:51:23

Hey, you are still behind me, catch me if you can. It is going to take you a while, Coop. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-23 05:09:18

At 8/22/08 01:51 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Hey, you are still behind me, catch me if you can. It is going to take you a while, Coop. :P

You're just another statistic for me to overcome. I'm sure I can get there in the end.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-23 16:37:32

At 8/23/08 05:09 AM, Coop83 wrote: You're just another statistic for me to overcome. I'm sure I can get there in the end.

Being confident is good. I admire your confidence, but I am not a piece of cake, make that clear.
P.S: Didn't Aston Villa just lose to Stoke City? Oooops, I went there. :P:P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-23 16:43:57

At 8/23/08 04:37 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Being confident is good. I admire your confidence, but I am not a piece of cake, make that clear.

I'm only concerned in climbing the rankings and passing the users who are worth remembering.

There's fame and there's imfamy - you appear to have gone for imfamy

P.S: Didn't Aston Villa just lose to Stoke City? Oooops, I went there. :P:P

I've driven past Stoke before. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose - noone has ever gone through a season and won every single game they've played.

We're still better than Leeds United - I'd rather live in Stoke than in Leeds, believe me.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-24 13:42:47

At 8/23/08 04:43 PM, Coop83 wrote: There's fame and there's imfamy - you appear to have gone for imfamy

Hey, if I do not have to go to college (graduate school), I am sure that I will have a better pace than you. You are in front of me b/p wise, but at least I have a college degree unless someone here. :P

I've driven past Stoke before. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose - noone has ever gone through a season and won every single game they've played.

Yea, but good teams do not lose to Stoke City.

We're still better than Leeds United - I'd rather live in Stoke than in Leeds, believe me.

I hope that we draw Aston Villa in the league cup or the FA cup, then we will have a chance to prove you wrong. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2008-08-24 16:25:52

At 8/24/08 01:42 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 8/23/08 04:43 PM, Coop83 wrote: There's fame and there's imfamy - you appear to have gone for imfamy
Hey, if I do not have to go to college (graduate school), I am sure that I will have a better pace than you. You are in front of me b/p wise, but at least I have a college degree unless someone here. :P

You seem to think that I've not got what it takes to get anywhere with life, because I didn't get a degree from Leeds University. Give me about 14 months and I'll have qualifications. Not that it matters, since you appear to be after a "you mama so fat contest"

Yea, but good teams do not lose to Stoke City.

Well, one just did. I'm sure that others will lose to Stoke before this season plays out. You're just trying to rub it in as we happened to be the first. I can take it, as it's just a game.

Just the same as Baseball, Ice Hockey, Cricket or Motorsport.

I hope that we draw Aston Villa in the league cup or the FA cup, then we will have a chance to prove you wrong. ;)

See you there.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature