00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ragnarok (Story)

21,725 Views | 349 Replies

Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:42:51

Here is the topic for my new story. I am only accepting requests for places, starting NOW!
All requests beforehand will only recieve minor roles.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:49:58

At 7/5/07 02:48 PM, Im-A-Pirate wrote: Ragnarok sucks

Not the point of the topic.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:50:01

can I be in it?

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:51:43

Sorry to say guys, main spot is take, by Aaron. (aka UltraSexyMrBig)
I'm taking names for lesser roles right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:54:04

Can I have one of the lesser roles?

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:56:06

I can't use NG usernames.
I'm gonna need realistic names (Dave, Stephen, James etc.)

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:56:40

At 7/5/07 02:56 PM, El-Duego wrote: I can't use NG usernames.
I'm gonna need realistic names (Dave, Stephen, James etc.)

My name is Eric. Can I be in it?

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 14:57:11

Sure
sorry to say, just one role left for now.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 15:16:13

Heres the introduction. The story will alter between past and present.

Year: 900 AD
The cold, harsh wind whipped around Gedore's ears. It was a cold winter day, and only wearing a robe, the general wear for a monk, Geodre was very, very cold.
It had been a tough week for Gedore. 3 children had been born in his village, 3 children that signalled the beginning of Ragnarok. Ragnarok was the final battle of everything in the universe. Gedore had to execute the 3 children, to prevent the coming of Ragnarok.
Gedore knew his duty as a monk, but he had felt very guilty about killing children. A man of holiness should not have to commit such deeds. The children were two boys, and one girl.

Year: 2007
Aaron woke up in a cold sweat. He glanced at his alarm clock. 6:49. Way too early for him to wake up, but it was no use. He just kept having the same nightmare. It was some old man slaughtering babies, and Aaron was one of the babies. The dream always left him shaking. Aaron swung himself out of bed, ruffling his hair. He was still tired, but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep.
He snuck downstairs, careful not to wake his parents. Once in the kitchen, he went over to the cupboard.
"Ugh...." He muttered. There was nothing good for breakfast, just half a box of Special K. Everyone in his house hated the stuff, but his parents kept buying it because it was "healthy." It may have been healthy, but Aaron would always think it would be second to Coco Pops.

I'm gonna need a girl for this last mainstream role. If no girl applies, I will just have to create a fictional one.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:27:05

Are there no girls willing to participate?

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:27:59

Can i be in it?

"Target is going to be flooded with desperate NGers now."LoKoCoCo lol

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:28:43

At 7/5/07 05:27 PM, El-Duego wrote: Are there no girls willing to participate?

Im guessing not.Don't really matter, l guess.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:28:55

Oh, if you make it good, then I'll be your token female.

My username is my real name. I had little imagination on sign-up.

-S

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:29:33

Not right now, I need a girl for the next part

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:32:06

At 7/5/07 05:29 PM, DarkSytze wrote: Okay, Ragnarok is a grindfest, I hope you make something worthwile about it, which I doubt.

That's not very positive, and thanks for letting me use you as a character, Sarai.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:33:46

At 7/5/07 05:32 PM, El-Duego wrote:
At 7/5/07 05:29 PM, DarkSytze wrote: Okay, Ragnarok is a grindfest, I hope you make something worthwile about it, which I doubt.
That's not very positive, and thanks for letting me use you as a character, Sarai.

Do you need anything other than my name dear? Elsewise you could just have made up a random name? :)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:34:00

At 7/5/07 05:29 PM, El-Duego wrote: Not right now, I need a girl for the next part

ME! Just give me boobs.

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:34:18

I demand lead role, I'm norse, And Therefore know a lot more about Ragnarök than you do, And Will never stop correcting you if you don't let me join.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:35:13

At 7/5/07 05:34 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: I demand lead role, I'm norse, And Therefore know a lot more about Ragnarök than you do, And Will never stop correcting you if you don't let me join.

To fucking late.>:[

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:35:26

At 7/5/07 05:34 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: I demand lead role, I'm norse, And Therefore know a lot more about Ragnarök than you do, And Will never stop correcting you if you don't let me join.

He's gotta be Norse if he's got the symbols over the o....okay, you're in, but there are no more lead roles. You have a supporting role.

What's your name?

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 17:47:34

It's truë, you can tell someone knows some serious shit when they use áccented vówels and such.

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-05 18:06:05

Nice can't wait. Is there a list of who's going to be in it?

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-06 00:47:30

I'm in. Please?

The Doctor: I've been alone ever since, but not anymore. Don't you see, all we've got is each other.

The Master: Are you asking me out on a date?

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-06 04:04:53

Okay, wspots are closed. As openings appear, I will first take PM requests, then when they run ouot, forum requests in the order they were posted. Any requests sent after this point will be ignored.
Sorry to be a bit of a hard-ass, but I need to to stop this place being flooded with:

LEt me in! PleasePleasepleas!!! I'll give u e-cookies!

And the such.
When a spot opens up for you, I will PM you, to get your real name. If you don't wish to give me your real name, you can make one up.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-06 04:19:07

Hm.

Ragnarok itself is a pretty intense story to work on, I gotta say.

What with certain well-known Norse gods actually meeting their doom in it, I mean.

I myself find it immensely interesting (even more so than the Christian concept of Armageddon), so all I can say is that I wish you the best of luck with this.

My advice to you is that you take it slow, chapter per chapter. If you want to emulate such a grand story, you're going to have to be quite careful.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-06 04:22:21

My advice to you is that you take it slow, chapter per chapter. If you want to emulate such a grand story, you're going to have to be quite careful.

I know it's a risk, but if I can pull it off, it will kick ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-06 04:42:13

Will. My name is Will.

Thus I should be in the story.

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-07 04:54:31

Check your inbox on NG for my character !

The end is nigh !

Riot demon made my Sig !

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-07 06:41:20

At 7/5/07 05:35 PM, El-Duego wrote:
He's gotta be Norse if he's got the symbols over the o....okay, you're in, but there are no more lead roles. You have a supporting role.

What's your name?

My real name Is Kristinn Hannesson, Icelandic, If I were American, It'd be Christian, Son of hannes.

Sorry for teh lateness, Got banned meanwhile

BBS Signature

Response to Ragnarok (Story) 2007-07-07 06:43:52

At 7/5/07 05:47 PM, Funkchiken wrote:
It's truë, you can tell someone knows some serious shit when they use áccented vówels and such.

Yes, Especially when their country is the only one with a church of Ásatrú, you can name your children after the Æsir, And the eddas (Most important scriptures of Norse Myth and one of VERY few ) were written there.

We take classes in this stuff ;D.

BBS Signature