00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shoutoutzo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't fucking stand little kids.

74,882 Views | 707 Replies

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-05 22:45:13

At 8/4/08 06:29 AM, Rigormort1s wrote: Because you were never a kid.

i was a clone.. ):

"People are going to stare at my dick," he acknowledges. "But I'm a Yankees fan, and that comes first." - Jonah Falcon

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-05 22:58:26

meh? we were kids too, now you know how they felt about you when you were a kid?

I love hunting for Blam points!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-05 23:03:25

once a while back this kid was playing super smash bros brawl he stoped playing so i went to play then he came back and started annoying me to let him play again he would not shut the fuck up until i left

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-11 19:08:18

one time a kid was like

"HAY!!!!!"

"GIVE MEH UR MONIEZ!"

no witty signature at this time.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-16 22:15:59

bump for even more great awesome

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-16 22:49:11

At 8/4/08 06:18 AM, Jack wrote: I went to a Chinese restaurant the other night. The table next to me was a baby in pram. It wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I wanted to throw soy sauce at it.

if theres one thing i hate more than a crying baby, its the lazyass parents who won't even lift a finger to make it stop, they always just say shit like "he'll tire himself out don't worry..."
fuck that's annoying!

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-16 23:31:29

Yeah, what's wrong with little kids? Always sticky from jellybeans, with their SpongeBob stickers, and their shirts that say "Parents for Sale" or some wise-ass stuff like that. Always wearing Crocs or those shoes that light up when they step! They've got their car-seats covered in cookie crumbs hooked up to the center seat of their Mommy's minivan. With Transformers on the van's screen. They haven't bathed in 3 days and they never brush their teeth, so their breth smells like Scooby-Doo fruit snacks, and Root Beer! They don't wash their hands after they use the toilet, and then they put on their Pokemon temporary tatoos! They go to McDonalds and play loudly with the toys, then get ketchup all over everything. When they piss in urinals they pull their pant down to their ankles than leave without washing! Then they're off home to watch Hannah Montana and Suite Lif of Zac and Cody, but they don't sit on a couch they sit on the floor and roll around! They watch Family Guy and Robot Chicken and think they're sooo cool, even though they don't get 99% of the jokes! They're only career plans are: fireman, policeman, or The Hulk! They have like 4 million crayons, but none of them are sharp and 90% of them are broken! They go to fancy restaurants and order hamburgers or pizza, than get mad and yell when they can't wait 5 minutes for the food to be ready, and complain why they didn't just go to McDonalds, because their food is prepared 2 seconds after you order!

Oh, I love kids!..

Party.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-17 00:29:41

At 6/9/07 08:28 PM, AbsurdRandomness wrote: pfft, they've done nothing to you.

One time, a five year old boy came into my house. He pissed on my dog and killed my whole family.

He was black, too.

Ha

Join my goddam Minitroopers http://sarviens-army.minitroopers.c om

Gamertag: Sarvian

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-18 12:46:07

kids they are amazing but can get a little cocky.... lol
i have 5 kids 3 boys 2 girls... and they are someTHING!
(oh the kids are not MINE)
there is a way to handle them you just gotta know how.....

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-18 13:17:58

At 8/5/08 10:40 PM, 2534 wrote: i hate them to im fine with the really little babys but the little 3 year olds that wont stop fucking screaming

Are you kidding? The little babies scream even more. Out of all the animals in the world, why do people have to be the stupidest when they're babies?

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-18 20:22:20

What I hate are those dumbass kids in those papertowel commercials, I mean did you not notice that full glass of juice next to your hand before you run after the dog covered in mud? And also when they wear their shoes in the house, what is with that!? And the parents/legal gaurdians just smile and roll their eyes. They don't even call their kids (who seem to all have ADHD) back to clean the mess. Do they want to be taking time out of their day to follow their kids every destructive move, and take care of the aftermath? Common sense papertowel kids! Common sense!

I don't like them...

That's What She Said...

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-20 16:20:26

BumpBitch.

I feel fantastic, and I never felt as good as how I do right now except for maybe when I think of how I felt that day when I felt the way that I do right now.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-20 16:37:14

My best friends nephew (friend is 17) is liek 6 and he once ran in on our game of DnD and totally ruined everything. He just tore through the game we were playing on the floor, and tore up my 1983 edition DnD rules.

GCS/J d- s+:+ a--- c++++ U++ P+ L+ E W+++ N- o K+++ w++++ O- M V-- PS-- PE++ Y++ PGP++++ t 5* X R+++ tv b++ DI+++ D++ G++ e+ h++ r++ y?

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 14:27:22

bump

NavXIII wrote:An old white guy has no chance at beating a Kenyan in a race.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 14:44:15

I was walking up to the BP station one day to get a snack, when I walk be this daycare, kids are playing nothing new, until one of the asshole kids decides to throw a rock at me, so being me I yell, "what the hell you little bastard?!". He starts crying and gets the manager, she calls the police. While I wait for the police to arrive (I wanted to tell my side of the story, instead of running off like most of you would) I tried to explain to the manager that the kid threw a rock at me, the manager says "to bad, it's only a little kid, you should have let it go".

(Skipping ahead to when the police arrive), The police get there and the kid does what little punk kids do best, Cry and make up false stories, see the kid told the police I threw the rock first (surprising, huh?), I tell my side of the story and the officer has the audacity to say "Even though he threw a rock at you, your mostly to blame for yelling back", I say "What the kid gets no punishment?"
The officer replied "No, he's only a little kid he doesn't know any better, you however will be fined for disturbing the peace"

Also, According to the child's mother (Who I had to wait a hour until she got to the day care to apologize to) I'm a "Disrespectful foul mouth little punk"

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 15:27:00

WELL WELL WELL!

THESE POSTS ARE COOL!

Well...I have one

Ok, One time,I was at a park with my nephew and this little kid starts to push him and his fucking mum is just fucking watching and doing her fucking nails! So I tell the kid to stop and the mum comes over and says "DON'T YELL AT MY SON, HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING!" I say "Well if you get your head out of your fucking ass, You would've seen him Pushing my Nephew!" and she just gives me a bad look and walks away defeted...Most of the time it's not the kids fault it's the parents! But still...the kids are little fucks sometimes....

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 15:37:42

I love little kids, I work at a summer camp during the summer and during school I do birthday parties.

They get annoying as fuck, though. Like when they ruin things, I could be playing a game of mario-cart with a kid when another runs over "Let me play!!! Let me play!!!"

So I just let him play, ruining my time with the other kid. Sometimes I tell him to go away, but than he cries and I have to calm him down.

It's a love-hate relationship..

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 15:44:51

once i was at my friends house, his 5 year old sister kept saying she was gonna beat me up. she kicked me in the crotch, which ddidnt hurt at all the little weakling, then she fell back and hit her head on the wall. she ran to her mom and accused me of pushing her, but thankfu lly the mom saw what had happened.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 15:52:31

I hate when little kids just stare at you for NO reason at all.....

You-*Eating food at a resturant*
Kid- >_>
you- *Stare back*
Kid->_<
you-*Keep staring...*
Kid- XO!!!!!
kids Parents-OMG WHY DID YOU MAKE MY SON CRY?!?!?!? RABBLA RABLL RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 20:43:40

At 4/25/08 11:53 PM, Christian676 wrote: Fuck you.

Aww, the little kid can't accept that him and his friends are tossfaces

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 20:56:09

I read this article once, and this proves that the parents are the problem.
This little kid has this rare disease which made him look like he was constantly breaking out in hives, and I feel bad for the kid
Somewhere in the article it says that the mother of the child took him to a playground. The kid did nothing wrong, and some bitch of a mother comes up to her and has the fucking ovaries to say "Could please take that mask off your son? It's scaring my child."
Not completely related to the topic, but some parents are bitches, I bet that woman's kid grew up to be the kid who screams in restaurants.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 20:57:30

lol

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-21 21:08:32

At 10/1/07 11:36 AM, Narfer wrote: A little kid came and i said "Hello! :D" And he punched me right in the face and spat on me.
I got so friggin angry that i said "You little kid...!" And his parents got angry at me and i did have to say sorry to that little bitch >:(

You got in trouble for calling him a kid.... wtf? Did I miss something?

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-23 20:14:11

bump

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-23 20:16:08

At 8/18/08 12:46 PM, thays15 wrote: kids they are amazing but can get a little cocky.... lol
i have 5 kids 3 boys 2 girls... and they are someTHING!
(oh the kids are not MINE)
there is a way to handle them you just gotta know how.....

Yes and you are 16 right?Lying doesn't make you cool here.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-23 21:16:16

Yeah I know how you feel! Mine happened at Chuckie Cheese, it was my birthday at the time, I think I was 12, but, at the same time a DAY CARE party was happening, well you know those spider button games, where you have to step on the lit button, well there was this little kid, who was standing on the game I was playing that I paid for, he was standing over the button and just looking at me, like if he never outgrew that stare babies give you, and this kid was about 6! And he was just standing, and one of the buttons lit, it was under his bare feet, I told him to move but he just kept staring at me! I stepped softly on his foot, but nothing, just staring, so I told him to step on the button, nothing, right now it wouldnt bother me but since I was young I wanted those tickets! So after the game, I leave, ana I thought he was there cause he wanted to play next, but when I look back he gets off the game and just leaves! What the hell, he got in my way to just look at me like a retard, and he didnt even want to play. Seriously, were any of us back in the day that abnoxious?!

Xbox Live Gamertag: GasMaskedMonkey

Brawl Code: 2922-0254-4856

MK Wii Code: 4640-0123-8303

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-23 21:22:32

I live in good 'ol North Carolina, a redneck state where any parent will gladly beat the shit out of there little brat, in this place it is only child abuse if you do something along the lines of throwing a brick in there face.

I feel fantastic, and I never felt as good as how I do right now except for maybe when I think of how I felt that day when I felt the way that I do right now.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-24 03:35:57

I remember Back 05 or 04 i was going to gamestop to buy resident evil 4 but some asshole in front of me kept going MOMMY I WANT IT. NO YES NO YES NO YES after about twenty minutes i went to target and bought it there.

Join my goddam Minitroopers http://sarviens-army.minitroopers.c om

Gamertag: Sarvian

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-24 03:57:22

kids and toddlers r fucking annoying.the moment i hear either words i fell like killing them.

lolololololol

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2008-08-24 04:02:05

At 8/21/08 02:44 PM, bigjuicy wrote: I tell my side of the story and the officer has the audacity to say "Even though he threw a rock at you, your mostly to blame for yelling back", I say "What the kid gets no punishment?"

The officer replied "No, he's only a little kid he doesn't know any better, you however will be fined for disturbing the peace"

What has this world come to?

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature