00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't fucking stand little kids.

74,724 Views | 707 Replies

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-08-07 13:42:41

At 7/19/09 05:30 AM, bigpigy wrote: I have the most original thing that makes me wanna explode.
lemme put this clearly in a couple of words.
12 hour flight, 4 year old baby screaming her head off kicking my seat.

What you needed to do, was whip a giant throbbing cock, and trout slap the mother.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-08-07 14:06:05

Oh man I fucking hate them too. Especially the ones who scream as loud as they can in public places. I just wanna give them a nice donkey punch.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-08-10 19:42:14

Even after all of this, I still plan to be a father. If my life goes right, mostly, you wouldn't see my kids act like that. Btw, I'm only 16, but I do see my share of annoying kids.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-08-29 17:42:40

The pressure to bump this thread is ENORMOUS. I mean every single story made me feel so satisfied and comfortable, even saying "i feel ya bro" was hard enough! So..

BUMP
Tee Hee

Lol'd

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-01 16:10:32

i have a story.

i was out at the lake fishing a few weeks ago, and this family comes to the dock with there four year old.
he walks over to my can of worms and says, "You got bait?" so i tell him yes. he asks me that about three times, and i keep answering. finally, he says, "GIMME WORMS!" i tell him no, and he starts going through my can, tossing out everything that isn't a worm. finallly, the kids parents haul him away, screaming and yelling.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-01 19:25:04

At 9/1/09 04:10 PM, cool154 wrote: he walks over to my can of worms and says, "You got bait?" so i tell him yes. he asks me that about three times, and i keep answering. finally, he says, "GIMME WORMS!" i tell him no, and he starts going through my can, tossing out everything that isn't a worm. finallly, the kids parents haul him away, screaming and yelling.

That is hilarious...I guess all kids expect something if they ask that someone has it...

PS3 ID: MEPHILIS

If you're using a sniper rifle, it's called sniping. When you're NOT using a sniper rifle, it's called camping.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 00:12:57

sigh if i learned anything from my job its that kids are the bane of my existance.
They come into the store make a mess, such leaving cups of soda overturned ruining all the books on the shelf or they brake things, such as our rock band display. the thing is up for two days and some little shit comes in a prys off our bass petal for the drum set and steals it. the next week some fatass sits on and breaks the rest of the drumset. Also i learned if it isn't bolted down some fuckhead is going to walk off with it.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 00:17:11

At 9/3/09 12:12 AM, Goldfire64 wrote: Also i learned if it isn't bolted down some fuckhead is going to walk off with it.

That would be me.

my account got deleted :<

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 00:29:30

I'm glad I got a vasectomy

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 00:31:29

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 00:31:54

my cousin is like this and HE'S FUCKING 8 YEARS OLD!!!! i had a 2-liter of mountain dew and he demanded i hand over the dew, he didn't ask. he then started hitting me with the annoying "pummel" which didn't hurt worth shit. i forced him to sit on the ground and i told him "you don't demand you ask" and then he starts crying and said that i hit him in the face with a mudball, my aunt (being stupid enough to beileve her son: who lies 24/7) came and started freaking out on me for "supposedly throwing a mudball when it was obvious i was the one with a mud mark on my shirt" and then i get the whole bitch out " i need to grow up and be more responsible for both me and my cousins actions" so i wonder does anyone else have a satanic cousin like this that they despise?

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 00:34:53

She's probably 13.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 01:15:26

I love the smell of little children's panties.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-09-03 03:21:38

Kids these days can be spoiled little annoying bastards.
Don't get me wrong though, I used to be just as bad myself, but it's actually all the parents fault kids can be so disrespectful.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-22 11:49:16

This thread is too good to die.

Sig made by SuspiciousPenguin

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-22 11:53:03

YEA W00T CHILD ASSAULT I CANT STAND THEM ESPESHIALLY THE LITTLE 3 YEAR OLDS WHO STILL HAVE DEVELOPING PERSONALITIES AND HAVEN'T FULLY MENTALLY MATURED SO I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT AND USE MY SIZE AND SWEARISH VOCABULARY TO PUNISH AND ABUSE THEM SO EVEN THOUGH IM A MASSIVE DOUCHE I DONT REALIZE IT

I love everyone!

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FUN?

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-22 11:58:16

At 12/22/09 11:49 AM, Darth-Zanuha wrote: This thread is too good to die.

Unfortunatly.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-22 11:59:26

At 6/9/07 08:15 PM, NEVR wrote: i have many small cousins. i hate them with a passion. something must be done about these little vermin.

I have one small cousin. I went on vacation with him. I attempted suicide three times because of him. Need I say more?

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-22 12:00:49

I have a very short temper and its got me in trouble some times, Well i was 12 and was on my way to an airsoft war and some fucking moron 10 year old on a skate board trying to be cool (i was on my bike) TRYED TO BASH HIS SKATEBOARD OVER MY FREAKING HEAD! i missed it by inches and i stopped and he looked at me witth some stupid assed smirk then i grabbed my back pack and pulled out a Co2 airsoft gun which hurts like hell and i chased that little bastard down the street and shot him countless number of times, then he pulled out his cell phone and called the cops so i quickley grabbed my bike and biked all the way home as fast as i could and i never left the house for about a month.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-23 09:58:16

my sister and my 2 cousins go on a website called ''moshi monsters'' and my sister calls my cousins and when it my turn on computer she says ''I wana take to my cousins'' and since i`m really kindhearted
I get off,but after thirty minutes.I also said that u guys can talk on the phone amd not chat,but she thinks moshi monsters is so cool,so my coputer time has cut done by a large number.

kinda feel bad for my 2 cousins though,there mom is just unbelievebley strict.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2009-12-23 10:12:42

At 12/22/09 11:59 AM, Sds71295 wrote:
At 6/9/07 08:15 PM, NEVR wrote: i have many small cousins. i hate them with a passion. something must be done about these little vermin.
I have one small cousin. I went on vacation with him. I attempted suicide three times because of him. Need I say more?

Yes you do.

Sig made by SuspiciousPenguin

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-12 18:08:23

Meh, they don't bother me all that much, except for this one piece of shit cousin that got his drool all over my keyboard. That fucker.

Also, bump.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 11:59:09

Kids can make a lot of trouble sometimes. Believe me though, it's entirely because they aren't mature yet.

I'd like to share a similar memory. I was at an aqua park, sliding down the water slide. When I fell in the water, I felt my left leg bumping at something. Then I realized that I accidentally fell on a 5 year old boy and hit him with my leg. I was distressed. "Are you alright?" I asked. He stared at me first. Then he started to cry his lungs out, while shouting "MOOOOOMMMYYY!". I ran out of the pool as fast as I could, and he stopped crying in a few minutes. Luckily, nothing happened to either of us.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." -Stephen King

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 12:12:21

LOL this one is mostly funny, but it still kind of pissed me off.

Me and my friends were all walking back from the pool (we're all 14) and these little kids (11 or 12, maybe) come riding by on their little bikes talking shit to us. So, naturally, we talk shit back. One of them flips us off, obviously trying to look cool, and then we joke about beating them up, so they speed the fuck away. When we got back into my friends neighborhood (which was also the neighborhood of one of the little kids), we saw a house, and in the window, all four of the little kids were looking for us, scared shitless, and one of their moms was standing outside the door, making sure we didn't try to like, sneak in their house lol. Fucking little kids.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 12:19:13

I remember this thread. Good times.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 12:59:42

Children are a pest. They see their crying as a form of exercising authority. Pathetic.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 14:15:06

Nice men i read your story and i agree with you.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 16:57:10

At 9/3/09 12:17 AM, MemoryCard wrote:
At 9/3/09 12:12 AM, Goldfire64 wrote: Also i learned if it isn't bolted down some fuckhead is going to walk off with it.
That would be me.

yea, thanks for pointing it out captain obvious

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 16:58:25

well i always end up making friends with them...

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-03-13 17:23:58

I was at a youth club and everyone was watching TV, so I went on my gameboy. And then this child of 9 goes up to me and says "Thats old and stupid, you should play COD".

Three questions sprung to mind

1. Why would their parents by this nine year old Call Of Duty?
2. Why is he dissing a game he never played?
3. Why didn't I hit him across the face with a crowbar?

BBS Signature