00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jesus never existed...

5,463 Views | 59 Replies

Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:28:58

And I can prove it.

After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.

Adam stood in prayer before his Creator: 'Sovereign of the universe!' he said, 'the woman you gave me has run away.' At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof, to bring her back.

Said the Holy One to Adam, 'If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day.' The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, 'We shall drown you in the sea.'

'Leave me!' she said. 'I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days.'

When the angels heard Lilith's words, they insisted she go back. But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God: 'Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant.' She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels' names on the amulets of young children. When Lilith sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers.

Only after that did God create Eve from Adam's bone, so that she would always be with him. "But though Adam's lips said Eve, his soul always echoed Lilith."

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:31:46

The idea that Adam had a wife prior to Eve may have developed from an interpretation of the Book of Genesis and its dual creation accounts; while Genesis 2:22 describes God's creation of Eve from Adam's rib, an earlier passage, 1:27, already indicates that a woman had been made: "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." The text places Lilith's creation after God's words in Genesis 2:18 that "it is not good for man to be alone".

I'm serious, you guys.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:33:42

Hmmm, interesting. But you don't need profe that Jesus never existed, I'm not sure if I even do believe in him, but I just don't know anymore.

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:33:44

At 11/13/08 09:32 PM, pigbot229 wrote: stupid attention whore gets attention

I'm glad you got what you wanted.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:39:45

The book was not made chronologically as it happened, because obviously Moses wasn't there during Adam and Eve. Foreshadow, when he makes Eve that she will be created as Adam was created, in "God's image". I am curious though where did you get the name Lilith?
I also fail to see how this deals with Jesus of Nazareth, who was a real person. Debate about his divinity, not on his existence.

Paradox: This Statement is false.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:42:01

Pot was discovered around that time. I think you can figure out the rest.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:45:06

At 11/13/08 09:42 PM, ThisUserNameSucks wrote: Pot was discovered around that time. I think you can figure out the rest.

Jesus was a stoner. So were all of the jews at that time period if I'm not mistaken.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:47:46

Lets see desert:sand, sand, more sand. Wait where is the weed? Thats right there wasn't any.

If you want to make a story, either make it really believable, or way out there.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:50:04

At 11/13/08 09:47 PM, Cur1y wrote: Lets see desert:sand, sand, more sand. Wait where is the weed? Thats right there wasn't any.

If you want to make a story, either make it really believable, or way out there.

No way, ever heard of "The Hanging Gardens"?

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:51:41

You didnt explain why Jesus never existed though. You just talked about a different version of creation.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:52:12

What'choo say bitch?

Jesus never existed...

skittles

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:53:13

At 11/13/08 09:44 PM, RacistBassist wrote: How the fuck does that disprove Jesus?

Scripture tells us we all came from Adam and Eve, right? WRONG. We came from Lilith. Lilith ALONE. That means that everything is a lie and we can assume that Jesus was just a conspiracy made up by the Romans to up the Christians' faiths so they can kill them by their own will. That way they didn't have to do much work.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:55:26

At 11/13/08 09:50 PM, darkshado222 wrote:
At 11/13/08 09:47 PM, Cur1y wrote: Lets see desert:sand, sand, more sand. Wait where is the weed? Thats right there wasn't any.

No way, ever heard of "The Hanging Gardens"?

Yes, what about it. Whether not they were hanging? It is a poor translation, meant overhanging, meaning they were on multiple platforms or balconys "hanging" above.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:55:51

For one thing, The Man named Jesus really did exist. He was a Jewish Missionary type that decided to spread Judaism to people who were from all walks of life. He didn't mean to start a religion nor did he ever say he was the Son of God, he just never denied it, thus leading people to believe he was the Son of God.

Two, Hanging Gardens weren't around at Jesus's death, nor were they in a Roman Territory. Those were in Babylon.

Three, Christianity was technically started by Jesus's apostles by accident.

Well, I am HIV-.

And everyone knows that when you multiply a negative by a positive you get a negative.

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:56:31

At 11/13/08 09:53 PM, LookUpChauncey wrote: You don't think that might have been difficult a thousand years ago out in the middle of the desert? Sorry I don't even really know that much about it, I'm seriously asking you that.

Guys, you still can't grasp this concept?!

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 21:59:36

At 11/13/08 09:53 PM, LookUpChauncey wrote:

You don't think that might have been difficult a thousand years ago out in the middle of the desert? Sorry I don't even really know that much about it, I'm seriously asking you that.

Babylon was by the Euphrates river.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:01:02

At 11/13/08 09:59 PM, Cur1y wrote:
At 11/13/08 09:53 PM, LookUpChauncey wrote:

You don't think that might have been difficult a thousand years ago out in the middle of the desert? Sorry I don't even really know that much about it, I'm seriously asking you that.
Babylon was by the Euphrates river.

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:10:55

Yeah well they still had fucking sage that had pot in it, the ancient word for cannabis is in the bible I do believe.

There weren't deserts EVERYWHERE. God you people are dense.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:12:51

Okay, okay, so you guys still can't get this, right?

Because of this, we can assume this religion is false. That means Jesus was a lie. Pot was also created at that time. The Romans wanted to kill the Galileans (Very early Christians). When you put two and two together, you'll realize that the Romans created Jesus as a conspiracy to get the Galileans out of hiding so they can kill them with minimal effort. To make them believe this, though, they had to give them pot, then they saw thousands of saviors walking everywhere. That's where The Beatles came in...

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:15:31

Jesus might very well be made up you can't really tell since we weren't there.

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:16:16

I've never heard of any "Lillith" in the Bible.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:17:31

At 11/13/08 10:12 PM, ThisUserNameSucks wrote: To make them believe this, though, they had to give them pot, then they saw thousands of saviors walking everywhere. That's where The Beatles came in...

Awright. That is awesome.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:51:19

There is a person named Lilith in the bible but she was a demon screech owl in The Book of Isaiah 34:14, describing the desolation of Edom, is the only occurrence of Lilith in the Hebrew Bible which is the old testaments in the Christian bible.

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:53:02

u should write a book?

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:54:42

THIS IS NOT TRUE. HE IS SPREADING LIES. READ MY OTHER POST! he's wrong listen to me or get a Bible.

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:55:42

At 11/13/08 10:15 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Jesus might very well be made up you can't really tell since we weren't there.

Yeh, yeh we all know about that "iftreefallsintheforestdoesitactuallymak easound" story
Also, Jesus FTW

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:56:54

Sorry Im not seeing the connection to Jesus here.

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:57:50

At 11/13/08 10:55 PM, Serbian-terrorist wrote:
At 11/13/08 10:15 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Jesus might very well be made up you can't really tell since we weren't there.
Yeh, yeh we all know about that "iftreefallsintheforestdoesitactuallymak easound" story
Also, Jesus FTW

more like if an empire fell would you know? if there were no traces?

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 22:58:28

At 11/13/08 10:57 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: more like if an empire fell would you know? if there were no traces?

I dun told you, you gonna get raped

Wait, wat...

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to Jesus never existed... 2008-11-13 23:10:26

At 11/13/08 09:53 PM, darkshado222 wrote:
At 11/13/08 09:44 PM, RacistBassist wrote: How the fuck does that disprove Jesus?
Scripture tells us we all came from Adam and Eve, right? WRONG. We came from Lilith. Lilith ALONE. That means that everything is a lie and we can assume that Jesus was just a conspiracy made up by the Romans to up the Christians' faiths so they can kill them by their own will. That way they didn't have to do much work.

You are just assuming this is the case therefore there is a 50/50 chance both ways making this thread a complete waste of time........

OHHHHH U GOT TOLDDDDD!!!!!1!!1!!!!!111!1!11

Vote S.H.F For Mod 09.

BBS Signature