00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up

166,885 Views | 3,132 Replies

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-21 09:59:09

Aww, finally start to reveal character movoes. I see they upgraded fox reflector and kept the usual blaster.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-22 03:12:59

The new update shows the Lylat system from the Starfox games. The Great Fox travels to different places as you battle. I hope that each character from the game gets two stages from their game just like in Melee.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-22 12:18:45

At 6/22/07 03:12 AM, verycoolguy wrote: The new update shows the Lylat system from the Starfox games. The Great Fox travels to different places as you battle. I hope that each character from the game gets two stages from their game just like in Melee.

Some decent updates this week, though frankly I see no difference in foxes abilities.

The stages are beginning to bother me a little though- so far the ones that have been revealed all look to be a basic set of platforms with pretty backgrounds. Maybe they will be a little more interactive than they are letting on (eg the asteroids in this one cause damage etc), but I want to see some more interactive environments as well, like the metroid ones in Melee for example. I realise they need pure stages for the really competitive fighters out there, but a bit more variation would be nice...

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-22 12:21:41

The ship name seems to be the Pleiades in SSBB. I wonder if this is a heads up in a new Starfox game for the Wii.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-22 12:25:53

well thats sounds good. i gonna visit it.

kirby the king

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 03:23:59

This update informs that Zelda is going to be in the game. The design of Zelda has changed. They gave he brown hair. It seems like her attacking schemes are going to be the same. I am not sure if Sheik is in the game.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 03:55:40

I think Sakurai's trying to get the veteran characters filed away so he can start giving us the new characters that appear at the start of the game.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 03:57:28

At 6/25/07 03:55 AM, Frost wrote: I think Sakurai's trying to get the veteran characters filed away so he can start giving us the new characters that appear at the start of the game.

Don't expect new chars to be revealed on the website. Just returning chars. Maybe we will get 1 new one, but most will be done at major events.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 04:00:06

I have a slight problem with this constant update of information on Super Smash Bros.

It leaves nothing for you to find out.

You'll already know everything when you get it.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 10:00:59

At 6/25/07 03:57 AM, Darkside7000 wrote:
At 6/25/07 03:55 AM, Frost wrote:
Don't expect new chars to be revealed on the website. Just returning chars. Maybe we will get 1 new one, but most will be done at major events.

Just wait and see, they've already revealed TWO new characters. Wario and the angel guy

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 11:16:21

At 6/25/07 03:23 AM, verycoolguy wrote: This update informs that Zelda is going to be in the game. The design of Zelda has changed. They gave he brown hair. It seems like her attacking schemes are going to be the same. I am not sure if Sheik is in the game.

Probably not, since SSBB will take on LOZ characters from Twilight Princess. There might be a possibility that Midna will take Shiek's place. (Hopefully)

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 11:17:57

Now I almost kind of want to buy a wii a little.

GT: WTF PILLOWSHIRT

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-25 11:30:38

I doubt they will reveal anything major, that would just ruin the shock value for people who get the game.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 03:20:45

New Music, also from Zelda. So far the music has been pretty poor.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 04:13:16

At 6/25/07 11:32 AM, MrTutorial wrote: Dude that game is one of the reasons I bought the wii...

dumbass

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 13:56:39

At 6/26/07 03:20 AM, Darkside7000 wrote: New Music, also from Zelda. So far the music has been pretty poor.

Hey, this one is great!

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 13:57:23

I bought a 360 and this game makes me want to take it back for a Wii.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 14:01:52

At 6/25/07 11:16 AM, Rule wrote: Probably not, since SSBB will take on LOZ characters from Twilight Princess. There might be a possibility that Midna will take Shiek's place. (Hopefully)

If anything, I bet Wolf Link/Midna will be a secret character.

Also, Wario and Pit aren't the only new characters they've shown. Remember, Meta Knight, Zero-Suit Samus, and Solid Snake (!!!) were already confirmed and shown in the trailer.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 14:16:33

Oh my god how much longer till it comes out? And how many characters will be in it? OMG i cant wait all summer!!!! this sucks so much.

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 15:02:47

I just fucking hope that Ganondorf stays....

95% of teens are addicted to Myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life, paste this into your sig.

WADE CHANGE MY NAME TO AXIUS PLZ! Dekuboy made mah siggy!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 15:03:26

Old news.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 15:05:06

At 6/26/07 03:02 PM, Sephiroth29910 wrote: I just fucking hope that Ganondorf stays....

I don't think he will.

As for me, they better keep Marth.

If not, I might switch to Metaknight.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-26 15:51:14

At 6/26/07 03:07 PM, Xtesh wrote:
At 6/26/07 03:05 PM, KerfuffleMach2 wrote:
At 6/26/07 03:02 PM, Sephiroth29910 wrote:
If anything, they should keep Sheik. But that's just my opinion.

Maybe we'll get a new single player mode, like a story mode.

That would be fucking be sweet but the thing is that they would need to put more characters EX. Pit who is he gonna fight for his villain as every VG char needs (unless they put him in there.)

I really think they should put Koopas in there then you could change the color blue koopas red green and yellow? They should also put Luigis vacuum as an item so you can suck em up then shoot them wherever you want. King Dedede wouldnt also be a bad addition.

King Deedeedee LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

95% of teens are addicted to Myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life, paste this into your sig.

WADE CHANGE MY NAME TO AXIUS PLZ! Dekuboy made mah siggy!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 03:28:45

New update: The Banana Peel.

Just drop it, and wait for someone foolish enough to walk into it.

Simple, yet terrifying.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 09:15:36

At 6/27/07 03:28 AM, X-Naut wrote: New update: The Banana Peel.

Just drop it, and wait for someone foolish enough to walk into it.

Taken from the great series it self,mario kart.

Simple, yet terrifying.

I wonder far it can be thrown.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 13:31:19

Three good updates so far this week:

Zelda: No surprise she is in the game, but her new design is HAWT! I was expecting Tuesday's update to be about Sheik if he/she was to be in the game, so perhaps they are doing away with that- Midna instead, or just Zelda with Midna a hidden character? That would make sense as the characters are based off Twilight Princess rather than Ocarina of Time.

OOT Music compilation: DAMN does that sound good! Most of my favourite Nintendo tracks are in that game, and to have them all rolled together is just awesome. So far I've loved all of the music shown off on the site, with some really epic orchestral pieces being put together around the classic Nintendo tracks.

The banana peel: I can just imagine the chaos that could be caused by one of them, after the pain they have caused in Mario Kart over the years. Sticking one in front of someone with a barrel or Bob-omb could add another tactical element to the game.

It's great that they are still just giving away small things- nothing that will ruin the game or it's secrets/surprises, but enough to want to play it more than ever, and keep that anticipation building!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 13:51:18

You guys are pretty late, aren't ya?

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 14:54:45

At 5/22/07 11:22 PM, Orange wrote: Eh I'm getting a 360 I decided. Even SSBB isn't worth giving up all the 360 titles.

Pfff..Hope snake comes into your house and kicks your ass..Damn Microsoft..Stealing Rare from Nintendo...Those Bastards..F*ck you microsoft!

Knottsberry-Jr Rule You All!

Newgrounds Wiki Page!!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 16:03:07

The banana peel doesn't seem much for an item update. You can just jump over it like you would with a motion censor bomb.

Is anyone going to play this game with the Wii remote itself?

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-06-27 16:09:33

Using the Wiimote sounds way too awkward.

I should really buy a Wii before this game comes out.

BBS Signature