00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

applessmillion just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Tactics Help

899 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-15 23:01:49

just some help on when you hlep save Muricado or something. the engineer in Chapter 2 with the holy stone.

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-15 23:06:58

At 5/15/03 11:01 PM, Naga-The-Ice wrote: just some help on when you hlep save Muricado or something. the engineer in Chapter 2 with the holy stone.

have guys on really high levels... thats the best and easiest way.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-15 23:36:50

At 5/15/03 11:06 PM, TheJoe324 wrote:
At 5/15/03 11:01 PM, Naga-The-Ice wrote: just some help on when you hlep save Muricado or something. the engineer in Chapter 2 with the holy stone.
have guys on really high levels... thats the best and easiest way.

Seems like that with most RPG's. Just take the time to gain experience & thus levels, and you generally get past the bosses.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-15 23:49:06

At 5/15/03 11:36 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Seems like that with most RPG's. Just take the time to gain experience & thus levels, and you generally get past the bosses.

Well... in this game, when your guys level up, only RANDOM battle enemies match or come close to your average levels. So while you're on level 50, if you're playing a story battle, they'll still be on level 20 or whatever they are set to be on.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-16 00:43:24

At 5/15/03 11:49 PM, TheJoe324 wrote: Well... in this game, when your guys level up, only RANDOM battle enemies match or come close to your average levels. So while you're on level 50, if you're playing a story battle, they'll still be on level 20 or whatever they are set to be on.

Understood. Hey TheJoe324, I REALLY like your sig pic. I completely agree with the message behind it. Do as Simon says or get the fuck out!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-16 16:43:06

At 5/16/03 12:43 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Understood. Hey TheJoe324, I REALLY like your sig pic. I completely agree with the message behind it. Do as Simon says or get the fuck out!

yep the admins don't like people who have more balms then save's now... *runs a way =P

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-17 00:35:36

Well its done now. im n the next part. with the 2 summoners 2 knights and 2 archers.

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-25 09:32:10

I found the hardest bit in the game to be Valius, the big sheep demon dude. Weigraf changes into him...and he has 4 gargoyle dudes. Took me a while to beat him. Compared to the end boss he was tough. I beat the end boss and the guy at the bottom of the deep dungeon (where every enemy is lv90 or more) easy.
Now, all my people are lv 99, including Cloud.

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-25 10:18:23

i never played Final Fantasy is there a pc version??

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-25 10:57:29

At 5/25/03 10:18 AM, _lightning_ wrote: i never played Final Fantasy is there a pc version??

You havn't played Final Fantasy or final fantasy tactics? The only ones officially out for PC (without emulators) Is 7 and 8, i can't remember if 9 did....but anyway...No tactics wasn't released on PC...and you've been missing out..it's so great, one of my favourites.

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-25 20:13:36

ive gotta try anthology. ive played it once.

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-25 20:33:35

At 5/25/03 08:13 PM, Dante wrote: ive gotta try anthology. ive played it once.

I've played I, VII (awesome) and I'm currently playing IX. Next will be FF Tactics & FFX. The materia in FF7 was the best part of the game. Besides the Final attack/Revive combo, the 4x Attack/Counter attack with Time/Added effect combo was simple but nice. Anytime he hits you, you hit him back, you smack the enemy 4 times in a row and if you don't kill him, he's probably going to be frozen from the "time" effect. Obliterate at will.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-26 22:48:40

I have played ALL of the FF games up till 10, except for FF3j.
FF1(NES)- Classic
FF2j(NES)- Sucked ASS
FF3j(NES)- Havent played
FF4(SNES/Playstation)- Cool
FF5(SNES/playstation)- HARD AS HELL
FF6(FF3 on the SNES,FF6 on Playstation)- My personal Favorite
FF7(playstation/PC)- Holy plot twists batman! this game was AWESOME
FF8(playstation/PC)- good story but junctioning took a little time to fully understand
FF9(playstation)- Good, and reminds me of the original
FFX/10(PS2)- Good story but have to learn all new leveling up process which forces hard decisions on which path to take.

Ignore this signature.

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-27 10:48:59

At 5/25/03 10:57 AM, Balamb_Zell wrote: You havn't played Final Fantasy or final fantasy tactics? The only ones officially out for PC (without emulators) Is 7 and 8, i can't remember if 9 did....but anyway...No tactics wasn't released on PC...and you've been missing out..it's so great, one of my favourites.

well i've played ff 5 ones on a emulator but that wa only like 4 day's =(

Response to Final Fantasy Tactics Help 2003-05-28 18:01:40

I've played everything and completed them 100% and I can say that:

ALL the NES ones sucked

from the SNES ones:
ff mythic quest: YIKES THAT'S DISGUSTING! THEY CALL THIS A GAME? WHEN YOU KILL AN ENEMY IT'S LIKE FARTING.

ff2: hm... average.... It's better than mythic quest though

ff3: COOOOOOLL!! WOOOOTTT!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!! This one is the best non-3d ff

ff4: the same as ff2

ff5: boring class system

ff6: same as 3. W000000T

ff7: fucking cool story!! My 4th favorite

ff8: This one sucks unless you try to get the secrets... Its waaaay cool then.. my favorite!! I have completed it with all the weapons, GFs, everybody at 100 etc. etc. (all cards)

ff9: Heeey not bad! In fact I liked it! It's an awakening from the modern stuff. I really liked the chocobo and the battles as well as the secrets

ff10: Everybody bow before me. This game is a bit tough but combined with all the secrets It gets pretty easy and cool ( all the bosses on sin were 1 hit from each character... even yuna and lulu!) The dark aeons and the battle arena is something that keeps your interest in leveling up. The song at zarnakand is Rammstein's anyway:P

I have completed every single one of them, if you want help, just ask (only those, not other ones except the nes ones (i hate to talk about these though))