00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willm666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Asian users club

160,911 Views | 2,030 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 08:07:21

At 4/15/08 07:57 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/15/08 07:55 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I also play the instrument yet because long time of not using mine, I think I forgot the basic guitar chords, especially the songs that I played since I was a beginner to it.
Yeah so do I! I barely play it now! I prefer to play drums from my cousin!

Interested on it maybe. I wish someday that I can have my own band someday.

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 08:13:04

At 4/15/08 08:07 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Interested on it maybe. I wish someday that I can have my own band someday.

Hmm! Yeah I wish too! Recalled my little drawing?

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

-----Thanks to Zero2562130 for my sig and profile pic re-do----

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 08:21:06

omg....lolwut..i hate politics..fucking parliament dissolves party. D:

Asian users club

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 08:29:47

At 4/15/08 08:21 AM, Takeshima wrote: omg....lolwut..i hate politics..fucking parliament dissolves party. D:

Well, I deeply hate politics but I talked about issues about what's happening now and then. Well, in the Philippines, the problem is "RICE SHORTAGE".

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 08:38:12

At 4/15/08 08:21 AM, Takeshima wrote: omg....lolwut..i hate politics..fucking parliament dissolves party. D:

Politics just plain sucks! I agree w/ ya!

"If there's no reason to live, then what makes your life worth living? Life can always have Misery!"

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 09:10:25

At 4/15/08 08:29 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, I deeply hate politics but I talked about issues about what's happening now and then. Well, in the Philippines, the problem is "RICE SHORTAGE".

same here in Japan ): Groceries are getting more expensive nowadays.. and the fuel prices...eventhough i drive a fuel-friendly car, still..

Well, my prime minister is a douchebag that DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING. He don't even know what he's saying... I know about how corrupt Arroyo is..but a forgetful, stupid old man is worse than a corrupt, ugly dictatress.

Sanctuary

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 09:14:47

At 4/15/08 09:10 AM, Takeshima wrote:
same here in Japan ): Groceries are getting more expensive nowadays.. and the fuel prices...eventhough i drive a fuel-friendly car, still..

Wow! How much do you spend in the supermarket?

Well, my prime minister is a douchebag that DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING. He don't even know what he's saying... I know about how corrupt Arroyo is..but a forgetful, stupid old man is worse than a corrupt, ugly dictatress.

Boy, you can say that! He really is kinda dumb! He throws crates full of diapers in other countries too!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 09:18:49

At 4/15/08 09:10 AM, Takeshima wrote:
At 4/15/08 08:29 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

Well, almost all countries in Asia have the same problem. That's why we buy NFA Rice or the cheaper price of the rice which we need to step on the line just to get some kilos and kilos of that.

Well, seems in Japan, you have always changing your prime minister. Estimately, last year up to this year, you have 3 prime ministers in a row. What seems the problem?

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 09:32:53

At 4/15/08 09:18 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Well, almost all countries in Asia have the same problem. That's why we buy NFA Rice or the cheaper price of the rice which we need to step on the line just to get some kilos and kilos of that.

Hmph! I'm not much of an eater of NFA rice! Maybe soon, I'm gonna quit eating rice!

Well, seems in Japan, you have always changing your prime minister. Estimately, last year up to this year, you have 3 prime ministers in a row. What seems the problem?

That really is disturbing! Cause a prime minister has a very short term!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 17:17:36

My family has decided to visit Shanghai this summer! Only 4 weeks, but it'll be hella fun. I'm 100% Shanghainese! My mom can only take 3 weeks off, so I have to spend a week at my cousins new apartment (that i havent been to yet). But I'm a little scared because I have to fly back alone without my family. i'm only 13 and I don't speak much chinese, what do I do?

*TO ALL NEWCOMERS: YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK TO JOIN, SIMPLY MAKE INTELLIGENT POSTS AND YOU WILL BE WELCOMED BY THE REGULARS HERE, THANK YOU.*

*TO ALL TROLLS: GO FUCK YOURSELVES.*

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 20:37:01

At 4/15/08 05:17 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: My family has decided to visit Shanghai this summer! Only 4 weeks, but it'll be hella fun. I'm 100% Chinese! My mom can only take 3 weeks off, so I have to spend a week at my cousins new apartment (that i havent been to yet). But I'm a little scared because I have to fly back alone without my family. i'm only 13 and I don't speak much chinese, what do I do?

You have to go there alone?!?!?! Aren't your parents gonna freak out from what they're putting you through?

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 22:10:44

At 4/15/08 08:38 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
Politics just plain sucks! I agree w/ ya!

Yeah, I just can't stand Filipino politics. We get TFC here, and the news is always "CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, SCANDAL" It really pisses me off.

hi

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-15 22:14:05

At 4/15/08 10:10 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
Yeah, I just can't stand Filipino politics. We get TFC here, and the news is always "CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, SCANDAL" It really pisses me off.

Unless the news shows us something else, I'd rather just sit here in front of my PC and do what I gotta do!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 01:58:25

At 4/15/08 05:17 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: My family has decided to visit Shanghai this summer! Only 4 weeks, but it'll be hella fun. I'm 100% Shanghainese! My mom can only take 3 weeks off, so I have to spend a week at my cousins new apartment (that i havent been to yet). But I'm a little scared because I have to fly back alone without my family. i'm only 13 and I don't speak much chinese, what do I do?

Well, happy to Shanghai. BTW, Shanghai is a very good place to visit and to vacate on but I still do not visit it, actually I do not experience to travel overseas yet but my mom did so she said that it was a beautiful place. Speaking of vacation, me and my family will also have a vacation in Quezon Province, which is in the Philippines probably. I think we're two days there so I guess I will say goodbye to all of you again but just temporarily. I think it'll be on April 26 and it is Saturday. Well, I will prepare and I will bring my new swimming trunks along the way.

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 03:30:01

Just for the summer? Hmph! He's not gonna be there long enough to watch the Olympics!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 03:35:17

At 4/16/08 03:30 AM, LeeJaySan wrote: Just for the summer? Hmph! He's not gonna be there long enough to watch the Olympics!

I know, well, It's just 113 days away at about hmm... 4 and a half months to go till the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympiad.

Hope the Philippines will get its first gold medal because always USA, China, Germany, Japan, and Korea were in the top, how about the other countries?

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 03:46:29

At 4/16/08 03:35 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I know, well, It's just 113 days away at about hmm... 4 and a half months to go till the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympiad.

Just hope Nepal understands!

Hope the Philippines will get its first gold medal because always USA, China, Germany, Japan, and Korea were in the top, how about the other countries?

You think? There will be fireworks in this years event!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 03:53:31

At 4/16/08 03:46 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 03:35 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Just hope Nepal understands!

What's the connection about Nepal? What are you trying to say or make?

You think? There will be fireworks in this years event!

Sure thing. Since 1920's up to now, our country didn't get but a single junk. But we have great athletes in professional like Manny Pacquiao, Efren Reyes, Django Bustamante and many more.

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 03:55:42

At 4/16/08 03:53 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

Didn't you hear the news about those Tibetian monks? Tibet is a part of Nepal and I think they don't want the Olympics held in China!

Sure thing. Since 1920's up to now, our country didn't get but a single junk. But we have great athletes in professional like Manny Pacquiao, Efren Reyes, Django Bustamante and many more.

Aw boy it makes me wanna go back to playing pool again!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 04:02:56

At 4/16/08 03:55 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 03:53 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Didn't you hear the news about those Tibetian monks? Tibet is a part of Nepal and I think they don't want the Olympics held in China!

NO it's not. Nepal is not part of Tibet. But I heard that news all over and over again. All countries in the world protested that for Tibet.

Aw boy it makes me wanna go back to playing pool again!

Well, I'm still playing it in our place.

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 04:20:50

At 4/16/08 04:02 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
NO it's not. Nepal is not part of Tibet. But I heard that news all over and over again. All countries in the world protested that for Tibet.

Uhhh... Never mind! I'm getting geography dizziness!

Good for you! There's no pool bar nearby here!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 04:47:45

At 4/16/08 04:20 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 04:02 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Uhhh... Never mind! I'm getting geography dizziness!

That's ok dude unless you know now where Tibet and Nepal is.

Good for you! There's no pool bar nearby here!

Then why don't stop here and play some pool with me? C'mon, it's only 2 hours, just to be here in our neighbourhood.

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 04:52:04

At 4/16/08 04:47 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

I swear, Tibet and Nepal.... wait, use to be different two countries! They just merged into one! Stupid me!

Then why don't stop here and play some pool with me? C'mon, it's only 2 hours, just to be here in our neighbourhood.

Thanks, but no thanks! Tomorrow, I got work!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 04:57:05

At 4/16/08 04:52 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 04:47 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
I swear, Tibet and Nepal.... wait, use to be different two countries! They just merged into one! Stupid me!

Oh well, I guess me and my friends will play this time.

Thanks, but no thanks! Tomorrow, I got work!

Hmmm... What sorts of work you were supposed to do tomorrow?

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 05:53:05

At 4/16/08 04:57 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

Tailoring! I'm making custom pillow beds, fold able beds that can turn into pillows!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 06:04:15

At 4/16/08 05:53 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 04:57 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Tailoring! I'm making custom pillow beds, fold able beds that can turn into pillows!

Well, to be honest with you,I dunno how to do it.

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 06:06:18

At 4/16/08 06:04 AM, youngblood26 wrote:

It's hard! Very hard! When I'm doing this, I could get a fair pay!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 06:19:42

At 4/16/08 06:06 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 06:04 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
It's hard! Very hard! When I'm doing this, I could get a fair pay!

You mean you sell them in exchange of persevere hardwork just to finished that product you made?

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 06:22:51

At 4/16/08 06:19 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
You mean you sell them in exchange of persevere hardwork just to finished that product you made?

Yup! My mom will sell them after it's done!

Pinoy Club

BBS Signature

Response to Asian users club 2008-04-16 06:24:49

At 4/16/08 06:22 AM, LeeJaySan wrote:
At 4/16/08 06:19 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Yup! My mom will sell them after it's done!

Well, exactly, I need to buy one of those. I lack out of pillows in my bed.