00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tang-tations just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

84,684 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-13 19:52:08

At 9/13/07 11:15 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: I have a name that character for you guys.

She is one of the many brave sidekicks that Cortez takes with him in the story of TS3. Despite her appearances, though, she isn't a real welder.
That might have given it away X3
If it helps at all she's my favourite female char of TimeSplitters.

angel force?:-)

oh, good news, crew, my 360 came 2day!
im gonna play it till 6am

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-13 22:00:43

wow tis easy and you get it wrong ok eres a tip go into arcade play all modes you can and read anyting thats an objective such as when you play assault or capture the bag

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-14 06:42:20

It's Angel Forge! She's an alright character, a bit odd with her robotic limbs though...how do you shoot a gun with a claw, or run with a block for a foot for that matter? If Handyman can grasp a minigun with matches for hands, then I guess anything is possible...

ohhhhhhhhhhh, angel FORGE!
well, i guess i 4got!
i was beaten at my own game!

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-14 17:33:41

well, i guess i 4got!

ha take that george wasington lol robot cicken

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-14 17:57:20

Muuurrrgllleeee Guurrrggllleeee!!!

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-14 23:27:31

At 9/14/07 05:33 PM, akmeteor wrote:
well, i guess i 4got!
ha take that george wasington lol robot cicken

secretary-Mr.president, we haven't found weapons of mass destruction yet.
Bush-you HAVE found weapons of mass destruction *waves hand slowly*
secretary-uhh, hi. No we haven't
Bush-*waves hand again* bring me a taco
secretary-yes sir*rushes outa the room*
Bush-haha! Tacoes rule!
.........ahhh i luv robot chicken!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-15 11:54:07

i love robots and im a ninja chicken so I NINJATISE ROBOT CHICKEN

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-16 07:06:06

ha we went way off topic there any more guesses for GTW before the end of the newgrounds day? ok how bout 8 NG time tomorrow i gotta work

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-17 17:50:49

I wish it was playable on the 360.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-18 12:48:42

it was te bag from capture te bag read it it says do not let fall in hands of te enemy or dont let into enemy hands someting like that I WIN A COOKIE ut i ave to make it eh im too lazy...

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-18 17:53:33

Don't get me wrong, the arcade maps in Timesplitters are great already, but I'd like to see some of them remade for the next-generation. Perhaps they could build on the Chasm level, I felt that it wasn't all it could've been...planet X for the first game wasn't pretty to look at either. They can keep the tunes that were made for them, the theme used in scrapyard from TS2 has something to it that just makes you want to burst Elvis' head open with miniguns. I disliked how there were too many Soldiers in the second game, they practically made up a sixth of the roster; but I wouldn't mind if they only brought back the Siberian or Special forces...I didn't use the others which were just color swaps.

Another idea I have is that all or most characters should have "character abilities" which mean more than just how fast or fire-proof they are. What I mean by the latter is that depending which character you pick determines their skill (i.e. Timesplitters would have cloaking abilities or shoot homing lightning). I also suggest that the temporal uplink should be available for use in Arcade mode, It'd be interesting to kill someone via flying watermelons. There should also be more weapons and bots available on the maps, it would certainly add to the chaos of the multiplayer experience...not only would you have to dodge bullets, but now flying monkey heads and whatever else you can pull off the ground.

Please make a Big Daddy parody as a character...

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-18 20:04:42

yeah but you can only hold 6 at time but theyres 10 on map and you have to switch kinda like halo except you can have enough for special situations like OH SNAP ITS A HEATSEEKER better pull out a rocket launcher

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-18 23:19:50

At 9/17/07 05:50 PM, Chemic120 wrote: I wish it was playable on the 360.

im sure they will add more games to the backwards-compatible list soon.
So, u have an xbox too?
...huh, sweet!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-19 20:52:14

i am getting anxious for number 4 WHEN WILL THEY ANNOUNCE IT???

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-21 21:27:44

At 9/19/07 08:52 PM, akmeteor wrote: i am getting anxious for number 4 WHEN WILL THEY ANNOUNCE IT???

A fourth? considering the ending to the third one I doubt there will be a fourth. Also nice club i'm a huge fan of the Timesplitters series and have all 3, unfortunatley TS:FP is on my gamecube because I would love to play it online.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-21 21:38:22

i miss you crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|TJPPC| |ZC| |NG Police| | TS crew|

My mail

Newgrounds Rocks!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-22 08:24:51

nice one FUN and yes theres almost a guartentee that there will be a fourth it makes too much of a profit to stop making plus te movie which is actually being made itll be out by 2010 i heard?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-23 12:55:40

come on guys we all love or like timesplitters lets keep this thread alive!!

Join Silverwing, you can currently easyily get admin global mod and mod positions due to lack of staff, if your intrested please join: Silverwing Then Post In Requests Forum.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-24 19:17:12

At 9/23/07 12:55 PM, steelknuckles wrote: come on guys we all love or like timesplitters lets keep this thread alive!!

Trying to. School and Soccer, Homework and Friends. It's hard for some people to keep looking at this every day. Some of the Bigger Crews have more members but that doesn't mean we can't keep it up. Just try to get on when you can and if you can't that's fine. =]

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-24 21:34:02

At 9/24/07 07:17 PM, FalkonG4 wrote:
At 9/23/07 12:55 PM, steelknuckles wrote: come on guys we all love or like timesplitters lets keep this thread alive!!
Trying to. School and Soccer, Homework and Friends. It's hard for some people to keep looking at this every day. Some of the Bigger Crews have more members but that doesn't mean we can't keep it up. Just try to get on when you can and if you can't that's fine. =]

Agreed; We need to be more organized.
Oh, and i have bad news:I am not going to do NTC anymore; i don't think people were that interested in it to begin with. thats all for now.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-24 22:44:50

yeah im kinda thinking of a RPG i can run it ill post it once a week battles will be played once a week ill post (usually sunday) and battles run te following week you ave to post your attacks and then the enemies(mine) turn im using my own dice for attacks and damage everyone starts with 40 hp make what character you wanna be the NPC run by me is cortez but he has 80 ill update stats once a month eg hp increases if you see one above 40 i lvled em up on random XP and challenge ratings any questions? oh yeah pick your character and ill list your abilities and normal monkey will be extremely underpowered pick like a robot or human i need a volenteer to be private hicks youll start wit 50 hp any questions?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-27 21:08:23

no responses im sad now lol make me cry...

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-28 23:34:08

well no entries yet oh well i was at my high schools homecomin game we got owned

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-28 23:42:41

At 9/28/07 11:34 PM, akmeteor wrote: well no entries yet oh well i was at my high schools homecomin game we got owned

I thought this crew was dead...

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-29 01:04:09

At 9/18/07 05:53 PM, ArtDanVal wrote: stuff

Some very good points here. The Siberian Forces were also quite cool lookin'~

lol guys this club isn't going anywhere it shouldn't. With such strong members I doubt it will get anywhere near dying ^ ^

I myself am constantly assailed by school stuff and Band stuff. Zomg guys I have this Trig teacher that makes it sooo difficult to learn one thing... it took the whole class 3 days to learn one aspect of sine and cosine functions ><

answers "It's Angel Forge!"

Yup yer right~ I'll update the Members' List soon.

Thank you all for your support thusfar. Joo guys rock. If there is anything specific you need to know or you are an interested visitor plz PM me about recruitment~

Surge

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-29 09:52:05

YAY two people posted meaning this might and probably wont get locked soooo anyone in for the RPG idea?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-09-30 16:40:36

Who? A TS RPG?
Hmm I don't know. I could try to be on more but idk about the rest...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-10-01 22:23:20

At 9/30/07 04:40 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Who? A TS RPG?

oooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, i remember Falkon G4 saying something around the lines of that,
but i got lost along the path....

Sorry guys, with my new Xbox, i haven't had time to play TimeSplitters....Oh i wish they made it for Xbox!!!
W8! here's an idea, What if TS4 came out for the 360 =0
That would be awesome, what else will it come out for, the wii?
wouldn't that be funny! try Playing TS on a Wii!
lolz, well c u all next time!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-10-01 22:57:36

At 9/30/07 04:40 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Who? A TS RPG?

something wrong with a TS RPG its an ok idea and FalkonG4 had a good idea with it we just need to attract more members and try to keep current ones active anand supra if they do i cant wait for the paycheck i finally buy my wii with

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-10-02 20:18:32

Yeah, good luck with your wii.
oh, Lt. Surge659, do you have to pay for online services regarding your Playstation?
Because My Xbox live is a liiil' slow for da money(..."i need to get broadband").
Anyone know where that quote is from =?

BBS Signature