00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

84,693 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-12 01:43:15

Prolly not ^_^

However I've already pre-ordered it. The story is basically in the near fututre, about this guy "Shane Carpenter" who joins the faction called "Mantel" (hence my Crew). It's basically a big company that's beginning to monopolize several markets and funds its own private army that goes around the world providing security and whatnot. Eventually things start to get exciting when Shane realizes he's been decieved all along about the true nature of Mantel, especially its army.

I don't have all the details still but by the 20th I sure as hell will ^_^

BTW Guys I wanted to ask if anyone here has maps that they share on YouTube. I already posted up maps that I made on there. If you want I can give y'all some links~

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-12 20:07:47

BTW Guys I wanted to ask if anyone here has maps that they share on YouTube. I already posted up maps that I made on there. If you want I can give y'all some links~

Sure I'd like to see ur maps, but for uploading my own, my internet's crap. I can't even vote on newgrounds' flash, thanks my normal browser, so i'm stuck using this crappy 1:(
btw, where is everyone?

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-16 23:44:22

HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!!! ill be popping here and there so WOOOOO

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-16 23:46:13

the NTC is the arbiter

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-17 02:25:06

At 11/12/07 08:07 PM, SupraAddict wrote:

Sure I'd like to see ur maps, but for uploading my own, my internet's crap. I can't even vote on newgrounds' flash, thanks my normal browser, so i'm stuck using this crappy 1:(
btw, where is everyone?

My friend used to come on here a lot and then all of a sudden, after the big NG makeover, it dmanded that he use Firefox in order to even post on this! I don't understand. I'm using Internet Explorer and doin' just fine...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-17 09:59:13

i just ignore em i can usually work around em in less than 30 minutes

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-17 21:04:38

TIME FOR GTW its bigass but still sucks it can fire one or the whole clip at once with insta kill

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-18 17:21:55

no guesses common!!

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-18 18:33:50

My friend used to come on here a lot and then all of a sudden, after the big NG makeover, it dmanded that he use Firefox in order to even post on this! I don't understand. I'm using Internet Explorer and doin' just fine...

Yeah, Now I'm stuck with firefox :( oh, and Akmeteor, um the NTC has been over for a week now.
the answer was 343 guilty spark(That lil' blue thing that floats n' stuff). But, nice guess ;)
Also,
for GTW, is it a rocket launcher?
>:D

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-18 20:25:08

good job you got it right and WOW ive been away too long

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-19 16:52:51

dont make me get the christmas jean stealer to steal your pants!!!!

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-20 22:51:05

hey guys were are all of you?????

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-21 16:01:31

0_o
You've been doing a great job trying to keep it alive, akmeteor !!

Jeebus where the hell'd you guys go. Ah well, we have some FRD news.

Apparently because they were going to fix a minor error in the software, FRD has decided to push back the release date of HAZE to December 4th of this year. I went to the mall yesterday to go pick it up before I heard the news so yea it's annoying ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-21 18:02:03

At 11/21/07 04:01 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: 0_o
You've been doing a great job trying to keep it alive, akmeteor !!

Jeebus where the hell'd you guys go. Ah well, we have some FRD news.

Apparently because they were going to fix a minor error in the software, FRD has decided to push back the release date of HAZE to December 4th of this year. I went to the mall yesterday to go pick it up before I heard the news so yea it's annoying ^_^

Ouch! that suX(

Time for a New Name That Character!
Now, time to answer has been increased to 5days!
so....here we go!
This TS character Cortez meets in the near "future" (ahead of our time, but in the past compared to his)
Not much to say about her other than that she reminds me of tomb raider, just a lil'
bit.

Happy thanx giving everyone!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-21 23:28:31

thanks surge can we get a members list soon?

its mordecal jones i think

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-22 15:50:15

At 11/21/07 11:28 PM, akmeteor wrote: thanks surge can we get a members list soon?
agreed, I wonder what the member's list will look like after so many crew members absent...
its mordecal jones i think

Oh, and, sorry, Mordecai Jones isn't correct :(

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-23 00:06:08

HEY its anya isnt it?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-23 00:07:37

srry not anya!!! amy chen is my answer

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-23 20:46:14

hello?

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-24 23:54:47

At 11/23/07 08:46 PM, akmeteor wrote: hello?

HI! and YES!
Amy Chen is the answer!!!

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-25 00:07:45

WOO HOO btw supra its up to you and me to keep this alive so COMMON!!!

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-25 17:28:28

At 11/25/07 12:07 AM, akmeteor wrote: WOO HOO btw supra its up to you and me to keep this alive so COMMON!!!

lol, or is it.....should we try to recruit some more members ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-26 23:50:43

At 11/25/07 12:07 AM, akmeteor wrote: WOO HOO btw supra its up to you and me to keep this alive so COMMON!!!

This crew will be up and running when the new game comes out, but still, I wonder if they are actually making a movie of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-27 21:30:09

i heard they would they might even team up with a good developing company also ive been pondering te paradoxes caused by TSFP as i was playing yesterday abd they DONT MAKE ANY SENSE on the last level cortez took the R110 with him and when crow dies it doesnt fit in te timesplitter war would have never happened meaning crpw wpuld never die do the universes run parralel for the times and every other one is automatically peace founded? i want answers

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-29 22:39:38

At 11/27/07 09:30 PM, akmeteor wrote: i heard they would they might even team up with a good developing company also ive been pondering te paradoxes caused by TSFP as i was playing yesterday abd they DONT MAKE ANY SENSE on the last level cortez took the R110 with him and when crow dies it doesnt fit in te timesplitter war would have never happened meaning crpw wpuld never die do the universes run parralel for the times and every other one is automatically peace founded? i want answers

What Cortez did, was he went back to scotland on the last level and he destroyed the time crystals which helped create timesplitters and, with them destroyed, the timesplitters were never made, Crows research on living forever is now void without the timecrystals and the R110 robot goes bye bye, sadly. There u go!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-30 21:21:58

but that would mean since cortez did it hed be in a infininte loop because he stopped it from ever happening meaning he didnt go back in time meaning the whole timesplitter war would happen again

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-11-30 22:12:11

At 11/30/07 09:21 PM, akmeteor wrote: but that would mean since cortez did it hed be in a infininte loop because he stopped it from ever happening meaning he didnt go back in time meaning the whole timesplitter war would happen again

Huh, Well, since he stopped it, i think the time principles stop after he arrives back to the present :P
But ur on to something-maybe they will patch every thing up in the next 1. Then again, maybe they'll just pay attention to the multiplayer just as halo did.
!Who knows!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-12-01 19:03:09

well the time idea was perfect because then they can use any holes and paradoxes caused by FP and turn it into a whole new story like cortez as to go back in time because someone really tipped crow off to the whole time loop OR something happens in the past cortez dies and you play as someone else trying to fix the time line

Well.

Shit.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-12-02 22:27:23

At 12/1/07 07:03 PM, akmeteor wrote: well the time idea was perfect because then they can use any holes and paradoxes caused by FP and turn it into a whole new story like cortez as to go back in time because someone really tipped crow off to the whole time loop OR something happens in the past cortez dies and you play as someone else trying to fix the time line

How true!
u should get a job for figuring that out. oh, btw, time for NTC!
This buddy some how survived a meteor crash and it can dance(or, i hope it's dancing)!
Have fun!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-12-03 20:23:27

cyborg cimp?

Well.

Shit.