00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blozeoff just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

83,996 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:47:53

Yes, it has begun. The dawn of a new age!
After many days of pondering the feasability of this crew/club, I have decided to take a chance at luck and start my own crew!

Earlier today I came across a discussion of the FPSs "Timesplitters" and "BLACK" in
The Playstation Empire , and finally made my decision: to give Newgrounds' Forums members another shot at a crew.

There are a few sites outside this one which support the Timesplitters franchise and, of course, Free Radical , the makers responsible for TS and other known games such as Second Sight .
One site that I frequent is Timesplitters Music Box , a well - rounded site that has its own forums.

RULES & GUIDELINES
The rules of this crew are simple:

I : Stay on Topic
This really is more of a guideline. Just remember to keep the majority of your posts related to a Timesplitters or FRD topic.

II : No Abuse/Spam plz
We are all humans, which make mistakes. There is obviously a time and place for everything, even spamming posts. What will not be tolerated is abuse of spamming or just... abuse! Nobody likes someone with a bad attitude, and here in the club (and NG BBS, mind you) we respect everyone's opinion, no matter if it's ignorant or flaming... whatever. If the case is that one does not know, I or another member would get to any questions or make any corrections w/ sincerity. Be friendly toward other members.

III : Obvious BBS Rules Apply Here
Just remember to follow all the other guidelines, rules etc. They are in the Help/FAQ section of this site. Better yet, just read the
new users post by G-Bot if you have any other questions.
---------

Well, that's basically it for now. I'm usually online from 3 to 10 pm weeks. Obviously, personal matters may conflict with my connection here. PM me for personal questions or anything else, as long as it isn't too personal ( : ? )

Any suggestions? Ask away.

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:51:57

sick ass crew man, im in. i also loved the ai this game had. its the only ai i have seen for gamecube that could strategiacly place remote mines

If you would like to discuss something do not hesitate to contact me

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:52:29

Thanks! You wanna be a part of it?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:54:26

ya for sure im in. i wish the franchise didnt end because that game had some pretty advanced stuff for the time. it had the feel of a good fps but it wasnt as dark and deep as a war game

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:54:33

I would love to join! Heard lots about the game, never played much of it. Maybe I should go and rent it?
But sorry to tell you TSC.
That crew was crap anyway, you speant tim on this, ask a mod to make this one official.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:55:41

Dammit. And I really worked on this one.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 15:58:30

OOPS! lol, I thought you meant to cut it. I'll check with a mod.
Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:07:27

its always good to support games that influenced your childhood

and surge did you already use up your 4 for this half hour?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:09:39

I'll join i love future perfect

I like my hammer.

Audio. lol click.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:11:22

I would love to join this crew! Timesplitters is one of my favorite games! Alright.

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:13:46

There already is one of these but it is dead so may aswell start a new one. Nice intro Surge.
I'll make you a real banner later... ;-)

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:23:32

a real banner too, no offense to surge. looks like this might just not die like the others. Im excited

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:25:20

This had proberly been the fastest growing club ever to be started.
Wouldnt it be great if a TSC came out for PS3? You could have huge online battles.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:27:53

At 2/28/07 04:25 PM, abyssus wrote: This had proberly been the fastest growing club ever to be started.
Wouldnt it be great if a TSC came out for PS3? You could have huge online battles.

Alright! I can talk again!
Now, here is the news, which some of you have already recieved:
I haven't used it up yet. This might be my last one, though, so I am going to quickly give certain people responsibilities.

I need someone who can: Help with Photoshop stuff
An Overseer, which basically helps check on what's going on, perhaps any minor situation and has basically as much power as an admiral, though I will call it an Overseer.

And lastly, a member gauge, which can number and list the total amount of member thusfar.

Thanks for yer support! I'll be back shortly, so don't let it die!
One more thing: I'm talking with a mod to discuss the problem with the other TS crew.
Wish me luck!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:32:20

Im up for monitoring, im not too good with photoshop. and i can try to keep up with the members. this is my last post for now so this is all i can say.

good luck getting this official

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:36:07

Thanks, Lockout.

We officially have 6 members of this one, including myself.
It's a good start, and I hope more would like to join.

Members list:

LtSurge659- (Head Admin)
Lockout- awaiting title
abyssus- awaiting title
BritZombie- awaiting title
FalkonG4- awaiting title
Marsupial- awaiting title

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 16:58:30

At 2/28/07 04:32 PM, Lockout wrote: Im up for monitoring, im not too good with photoshop. and i can try to keep up with the members. this is my last post for now so this is all i can say.

good luck getting this official

I'll do it tommorow. I'm pretty decent at it.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:00:13

I would greatly appreciate it if I could be an Overseer or an Admiral, one of the higher ranks. I am a great leader and very mature when it comes to things like these. If you would like to ask me any questions for me to qualify for these positions PM me of just talke here. Thank-You for the oppurtunity and be ready to be impressed!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:03:48

At 2/28/07 05:00 PM, FalkonG4 wrote: I would greatly appreciate it if I could be an Overseer or an Admiral, one of the higher ranks. I am a great leader and very mature when it comes to things like these. If you would like to ask me any questions for me to qualify for these positions PM me of just talke here. Thank-You for the oppurtunity and be ready to be impressed!

I would also aprreciate it but Ithink we should wait until the club gets a few good pages and more members before we star giving out ranks...

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:05:07

Ok well I'm just trying to be helpfull and I just think that will be the job for me. I'm very accustomed as a leader so it's my preffered best. But even if I don't get it it will be fine but I can wait.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:05:35

I'm just putting forth my ideas on the first page.
Once it gets up and running (won't THAT be wierd oo), then I can assign positions.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:05:52

Can I be an overseer? I could check for spam, see if people have bad posting habits and just generally help things run smoother.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:08:04

Like I said, everyone has a good chance. We gotta get the thing working right first.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:13:49

Lets all keep asking if we can be Overseer until surge breaks his keyboard over his head

but on to something relevant. how far have you gotten in the game i beat it on easy and normal co op and my friend and i gave up on hard co op, does things change in hard mode like in halo?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:14:45

Lol. Sorry. I was one of the first to ask and there has only been three to ask. How could I have known others would ask so quickly?...Meh...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:24:10

Sawright, falkon.

To answer the difficulty question, hopefully you mean TSFP cause I haven't beaten TS2 yet:
The only thing that really changes is the health of every opponent.
I can't remember last time I beat it in Hard mode completely, but that could be it.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:41:14

Due to some HW, I've gotta go. But, I will say that I am impressed.
This Crew needs more fuel! Go and spread the word, and we'll live the dream together.

I'll be back. Ciao.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:50:01

How can I NOT join the crew for the most fun game series ever made?
I can't, I HAVE to join! If Surge is willing to let me in of course.

When I got my PS2, the first Christmas after it was released, I got two games with it.
Those were Red Faction (great game) and Tim Splitters.
I was in instant love with Time Splitters and the games have just gotten better and better.
I hope they release a fourth one but I highly doubt that there will be a new one.
Especially not with how the third one ended.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 17:57:35

lol one more thing:
Black-Flame can join. Now I must go, despite how much so it makes me sad..
Members list:

LtSurge659- (Head Admin)
Lockout-
abyssus-
BritZombie-
FalkonG4-
Marsupial-
Black-Flame-

This member sheet will be re-written and posted every week, most likely on a Monday.
Ciao.

Otra vez... ( : ? )

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-02-28 18:00:28

Also I would like to say...Lt.Surge...Your music is very good! It has a lot of nice flow and energy. Also I love your TS2: Streets 1 man!

BBS Signature